What is her record

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
spongeworthy
Experienced

Re: What is her record

Unread post by spongeworthy » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:32 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:39 am
For me, three on the same day.
Is that including Number 1?

Northerner
Virgin

Unread post by Northerner » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:32 pm

Unknown, when she was in high school she would get drunk at parties and pass out. She woke up more than once with a sore pussy and cum on her thighs and in her crotch hair.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:56 pm

spongeworthy wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:32 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

That would make four ;).
The stars happened to align that day.

wifeshis
Prepubescent

Unread post by wifeshis » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:12 pm

my wife fucked a good number of guys, but the most in one day, one at a time, was 4. They all just happened to call spaced out during a Saturday, and my wife was ready to play. Between me starting and ending the day, she had cocks in her six times that day. Her record.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:11 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:56 pm
spongeworthy wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:32 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

That would make four ;).
The stars happened to align that day.
Good lord :P :P Details woman - puhleez!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:21 am

Farmgirl wrote:
I like that record. Was each separate at different times of the day?

The most Gigi has had separately on the same day was two, and that wasn't at my request. But then, she makes the decisions about that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:31 am

Not counting gangbang/group events, KK's 24-hour record (that I know of) was eight men. These were essentially sex dates - this happened during a relatively early point in our hot wife adventure, a time we now call KK's "cock crazy" period. This event was KK's idea, sort of a personal challenge, to see how many guys she could do in a single day. Her day started at eight in the morning with guy number one, meeting at his apartment. It finished the following morning, with KK returning home, thoroughly fucked. Interestingly, even despite the physical demands, KK was still insatiably horny, and spent until noon fucking my brains out, after which she collapsed, exhausted.

In the gangbang context, something between thirty and forty men. There were two events like this, one I was present for, the other took place when KK was traveling. In the event I attended (actually organized), there were a few men coming and going, hence the approximation. Not all of them fucked KK, but all of them did take at least one turn cumming in, or on her. It was one of the most insanely erotic, amazing things I've ever been part of.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:51 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:21 am
Farmgirl wrote:
I like that record. Was each separate at different times of the day?

The most Gigi has had separately on the same day was two, and that wasn't at my request. But then, she makes the decisions about that.

Yes, they were separate events at different times of the day.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:14 pm

Two plus me…..just this week, coincidentally.

She fucked her married boyfriend. Came home and told me about it, details and all, so I got TOTALLY wound up and just had to get into her right then. (I think I lasted five pumps!). Then, the next morning she met her older, unmarried boyfriend for brunch. They hadn’t fucked for awhile, and she got a crazy idea that she wanted to make him cum so she could claim a “three-man crown.”

It all happened within a 24-hour period. (Her two boyfriends don’t know about each other. Only she and I know she has a “three-man crown.”)

I know there are guys on ohw who are lucky enough to have a wife who would out-fuck my lovely wife, but I’ll gladly take three for now. It’s a thrill for us since this is the first time it has happened. Would love to make it a weekly routine!

Myuniversewithin
Trainable

Unread post by Myuniversewithin » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:01 am

My wife had three guys on one night during house party. Three guys around her on bed and fucked her one after another. And after those three guys finishing it, I had my turn to lick her pussy and sloppy seconds.

Latitude
Virgin

Unread post by Latitude » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:38 am

My wife currently has 2guys she regularly fucks a young one who seems to have endless energy and cum and her boss. I know she has had the young one early before work and then ducked her boss after work and then me when she comes home what she calls the trinity and yes by the time I get her she is very sloppy

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:11 am

At a house party for couples only, my girlfriend was taken off by four different men. She was fucked by all of them bareback -- one got it up twice and unloaded in her two times. Given the fact four of the husbands fucked her, I suspect some of the wives didn't get fucked at all. She definitely was the most popular woman at the party. It really made me proud.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:45 am

She had a couple of 4 somes with 3 other guys, then me and a couple of 3 somes with 2 of the guys from the 4 some, and me. Once she had sex with 2 guys at different times of the same day, and me. So 4 is the most.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:31 pm

Since we've been together, 2. Threesomes with myself and another guy. But before I ever met her, there was a time she let at least 4 guys take turns on her. Could have been more. I don't know all the details.

SouthernCuck
Trainable

Unread post by SouthernCuck » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:54 pm

Three! We had a mmmf once. Me & two of her regular boyfriends. Great nite that was.

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:47 pm

SouthernCuck wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:54 pm
Three! We had a mmmf once. Me & two of her regular boyfriends. Great nite that was.
THAT……would be AMAZING!!!
I’d actually love to watch 3 men fuck my wife at the same time. One in each hole, left dripping for me to clean.

Overunder69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Overunder69 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:19 am

Her record with me is 7 in one day. It was a sex party that some of you swinger friends of ours organised, and there were a lot more men than women.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:23 am

Five in one day. Four of them were at the same time and two of the guys were part of a group of three that she fucked we were at a wedding in New Orleans. This happened when the two from New Orleans flew her down to the Keys for an all expenses paid vacation that I wasn't invited to. She did this twice.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:47 am

Angie's been taken to adult bookstores a few times...had 7 to 8

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Admins: Felt this thread was appropriate to share a bit of a fantasy that I had but if it's not appropriate please remove.

The ex and I got into the lifestyle when we were 19 and I always had a dream or deep desire that during one of the many college parties that we would go to, I'd split from her momentarily just to go to the bathroom and upon returning to the couch where I left her, I realized she is not there but then notice a crowd of people just down the hall gathered around cheering. Curious to see what everyone is cheering about I walk towards the crowd, begin squeezing through and make my way into the room and realize that they are all cheering for the one girl who is taking on 6 men at once and that girl happened to be my girlfriend. At that point all I can do is stand there and watch and even cheer her on for her ability to pleasure all the guys without discriminating and ensuring everyone gets to be in her, sucked, or jerked.

Never happened but I would have loved to walked into a room of a crowded college party to see my girlfriend enjoying herself.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:02 pm

We went to a house party called something like "The black horseman" wow..,she was in a crazy phase and fucked 3 of these guys. Boy...was she sore afterwards!

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:13 am

In a 24 hour period, three including me. We had sex in the morning. That night she went on a date with a guy she’s been talking to for a few months. The guy turned out to be terrible in bed. I was at work when my still horny wife came home from her date. I playfully suggested her to call this one particular guy that has a short but extra thick cock. My wife gave him the nickname “Mr Brick Dick”. He always makes her cum with ease.

My controlling wife claim she don’t like being with him because she lose all control whenever he fucks her. To my surprise my wife washed up and called him. That night My wife went to see Mr Brick Dick. She came back home sore but very satisfied.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:10 pm

My wife shared with me (with quite a bit of pride) that she had 4 guys in one 24 hour period. 3 of them were bare, and one wore a condom (he was a married local politician and couldn't afford any kind of "issues"). The challenge for her, she said, was making sure each one didn't know about the others so she didn't do them all in the same place. Would she do it again? Hell yes. In a heartbeat, but next time (which won't happen as we are old now) she'd do them in a train instead of spaced apart, and none would use condoms. Having them sequentially is her idea, not mine. I didn't know she knew what a "train" is.

My ex and I talked about this topic once, and she honestly didn't know how many in a 24 hour period as she was in a haze for part of that day.

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:17 pm

Her first gangbang was 7 guys. Biggest was 11. Been a whole lot of 3-5 guy ones. No idea how many it takes to make her feel like that because I have never been allowed to have sloppy seconds.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:57 pm

Her record is four as part of a gang bang. But, the first time we went to a club, she had sex with 3 guys.