Kiss

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Beardedweirdo
Virgin

Re: Kiss

Unread post by Beardedweirdo » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:55 pm

Admins, please delete above. It's in the wrong thread.

alexandros
Prepubescent

Unread post by alexandros » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:02 pm

Agreed! Many years ago I was with a couple that had a no kissing rule (as well as others) and it was terrible. First time, last time.
Yourfirstbull wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:19 am
I've only been with one hotwife while they had an agreement that she wouldn't kiss and frankly, it was weird. Kissing is an essential part of the experience and connection.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:49 pm

Ann kisses all of her lovers both male and female. Kissing is what initiates all play in our lifestyle. Hundreds of times over the last 25 years have I come back from the bathroom to find her passionately kissing a guy or girl. This has happened in bars, swinger clubs, parties, pool parties and once even on a nude beach when I came back from a swim. We respect other peoples "no kiss rules" but have never understood them.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:06 am

Kays Cuck wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:26 am
Yes, my wife loves to kiss people she's being intimate with. It's an important part of it for her, and for me. I love seeing it and it makes it extra intense for me because I know how much she's getting turned on by the kissing aspect. I don't think she'd ever fuck anyone that she didn't experience some good deep kissing with first. And for me, my favorite is when they're kissing while they're fucking. His tongue deep in her mouth and his cock deep in her pussy at the same time is the hottest. I just love watching it. And I know she's loving experiencing it.
My thoughts too.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:23 am

My HW used to be into lots of deep kissing but now is just kissing on the lips, no tongue, even with me.

She only does deep tongue kissing with her longtime boyfriend who recently, after years of being 5 hours away, moved to within 10 minutes of us.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:21 am

I never kiss her on her mouth, only on her cheek - like a good behaved little daughter
Only real man is allowed to kiss her on her mouth - also frensh kisses

little Benita