Wife discussion with friends

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
canadianwittol
Player

Wife discussion with friends

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:01 am

Wife was out with her best friend and three other girlfriends last night and when she came home she told me: "I was so proud of you tonight."

Reason being that as everyone explained their long weekend plans, my wife's best friend chimed in that Alice was excited that she would be "seeing her side dick". While everyone there was aware, broadly speaking, that we have an "unusual" marriage, it isn't usually discussed openly amongst all members of this group. However, this comment rolled out the red carpet for a bit of discussion on the topic.

She didn't give me a blow by blow account, but one of the other women asked Alice how I feel about her having a boyfriend and she replied that I was totally cool about it and genuinely happy that she was able to pursue pleasure on her own terms, even as I remain 100% faithful. Every word of that being, of course, true.

As she began telling me this story she started to greedily suck at my cock which was amazing, and told me she loved how jealous all of her friends were that she had such a supportive cuckold for a husband. She stopped again and looked me dead in the eyes for dramatic emphasis and said: "That's exactly what I told them, you know. I told them that my husband...is a wonderful...CUCKOLD."

Her intent was to tease me with a little bit of humiliation being discussed openly as a cuckold to this group, but the truth of the matter is I did not feel humiliated at this - actually, I felt quite liberated by it. Maybe just because we've done this for long enough now or because we have engaged in so many other activities that I have considered much more humiliating by comparison, but I found myself quite sincerely at peace knowing that my wife's friends discussed and approved of my cuckolding.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: Wife discussion with friends

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:15 am

Like you, I don't feel humiliation at being her cuckold. Indeed, I am proud of my wife for being the free-sprit that she is. I wouldn't mind if other people knew, but she is a very private person.

gilder145
Trainable

Unread post by gilder145 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:55 am

I don’t really care in general the world is changing time to hold your head up. People are jealous of those who are happy.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:13 pm

Like the other two replies I'm not humiliated by my wife having boyfriends or by people knowing.

I think all of Ann's female friends think it's great for her and some wish their husband's were so understanding and my friends who know seem evenly split between wishing their wife was that sexy or wouldn't allow it.

We haven't lost any friends because of it and the friends who wouldn't allow it seem the most interested so perhaps they are in denial.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:44 pm

My wife's best friend and at least one other (probably more) know about our situation, and her BF takes great interest in the recounting of her recent adventures. None of her girlfriends have ever asked me a question, but I am aware from the way they look at me that I am an object of some curiosity.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:04 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:01 am
Wife was out with her best friend and three other girlfriends last night and when she came home she told me: "I was so proud of you tonight."

Reason being that as everyone explained their long weekend plans, my wife's best friend chimed in that Alice was excited that she would be "seeing her side dick". While everyone there was aware, broadly speaking, that we have an "unusual" marriage, it isn't usually discussed openly amongst all members of this group. However, this comment rolled out the red carpet for a bit of discussion on the topic.

She didn't give me a blow by blow account, but one of the other women asked Alice how I feel about her having a boyfriend and she replied that I was totally cool about it and genuinely happy that she was able to pursue pleasure on her own terms, even as I remain 100% faithful. Every word of that being, of course, true.

As she began telling me this story she started to greedily suck at my cock which was amazing, and told me she loved how jealous all of her friends were that she had such a supportive cuckold for a husband. She stopped again and looked me dead in the eyes for dramatic emphasis and said: "That's exactly what I told them, you know. I told them that my husband...is a wonderful...CUCKOLD."

Her intent was to tease me with a little bit of humiliation being discussed openly as a cuckold to this group, but the truth of the matter is I did not feel humiliated at this - actually, I felt quite liberated by it. Maybe just because we've done this for long enough now or because we have engaged in so many other activities that I have considered much more humiliating by comparison, but I found myself quite sincerely at peace knowing that my wife's friends discussed and approved of my cuckolding.
This is a fantastic post. Thank you for sharing! I love everything about it, and especially the bolded part. It hit me pretty hard as I read it.

I think it's sexy that she used the term "cuckold" casually in conversation. It's hot that she used it. It's even hotter that they understood it. Even if they learned the word that night by context, it's still so incredibly hot that they know there's a word for it, and that word describes you.

And if my wife ever came home from a ladies' night and told me, out of the blue, "I was so proud of you tonight" I would definitely be thinking "Uh oh! What did you do/say/promise/buy/fuck?"
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:10 pm

Did Alice reveal anything else about your 'role' ?

Maybe, that you eat her boyfriends creampie? Or that you wear lingerie in their prescence?
Or, at least, that you watch your wife having sex?

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:49 am

My wife's coworker and best friend is in on everything she does and absolutely loves it. She thinks it's all a big woman's lib thing and has never been shy about making the subtle comment to people we come across when out together about how R is available to get to know other guys. In fact her life's motto would appear to be "all married women should have at least one guy on the side", as I've heard her mention this numerous times.

When it's just the three of us together she loves turning the convo to sex, and seems to live vicariously through R's exploits, at least until she can procure a cuck of her own. The last time we had dinner she blurted out something to the effect of how she would love to all get together sometime and watch, along with me, as one of my wife's boyfriends cums down her throat. In typical R fashion, she agreed that it would be fun to try.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:22 pm

oh yeah, man! all of my wife's friends know that i'm her cuck. Most even know that i am denied her pussy, and her boyfriend lives with us. They all know she is free to fuck whoim ever she wants while i not only remain 100% faithful to her, but that i am also 99% pussy denied!

I am not embarrassed at all by this, I wear it as a badge of honor!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:26 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:22 pm
oh yeah, man! all of my wife's friends know that i'm her cuck. Most even know that i am denied her pussy, and her boyfriend lives with us. They all know she is free to fuck whoim ever she wants while i not only remain 100% faithful to her, but that i am also 99% pussy denied!

I am not embarrassed at all by this, I wear it as a badge of honor!
in fact, many of her friends have seen the three of us, me, her, and her boyfriend together, and seen her acting "couply" with her boyfriend while practically physically ignoring me. When ever we join her and her group of friends I am very much made to be the third wheel, and I love it! anything I can do to support my wife's relationship with her boyfriend!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:32 pm

My wife doesn't date, keep a boyfriend or anything like that. But she has told her best friend - basically because she is always running around on her husband, getting caught, or having boyfriend issues and calling my wife for advice. My wife was just wanting the "show her up a bit". Or, so she said, lol. Wife told me friend didn't believe her, so she showed her some videos I'd taken - and told her I will drive her to get fucked, and I'll just watch and take video. So, her friend is a bit jealous, lol. We'd met up with a friend while we were out one night. My wife happened to be facetiming with her friend. She lost no time in getting him beside her, holding on to him, making sure she kissed him on cam. He even asked me - who she showing me off to? lol.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:41 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Wife was out with her best friend and three other girlfriends last night ....

"That's exactly what I told them, you know. I told them that my husband...is a wonderful...CUCKOLD."........

I found myself quite sincerely at peace knowing that my wife's friends discussed and approved of my cuckolding.
We never go out apart, we are always together, we never talk about us being a Hotwife and Cuckold to friends and family even though our oldest son knows about our activities. However when we are out and around others we don't know she has no problem telling everyone that I like to watch her with other men and that the key on her necklace is for my chastity cage. I love when she tells them I am very good Cuckold Husband for her. It's awesome to see the reaction by others. Some have no idea what a Cuckold is and have to quickly qoogle it, too funny.

As for me I am not only at "peace" maybe not the best word for how I feel, but rather excited and greatly turned on by the fact she tells people and more so, right in front of me. It turns me one with great excitement like a 14 year boy seeing a set boobs for the first time. I love my wife she is awesome!
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:45 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:15 am
Like you, I don't feel humiliation at being her cuckold. Indeed, I am proud of my wife for being the free-sprit that she is. I wouldn't mind if other people knew, but she is a very private person.
Very similar to you, I am very proud to be her Cuckold and I am never humiliated when she talks with others. I love that she has the freedom to choose who she wants to be with. But I am always with her even if it's just to watch. She is my joy, my thrill, the love of my life.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:16 am

In a sea of failed or weak marriages we have always been honored by our friends and relatives for having a strong one.

We both wish some of our friends or relatives new that my wife is free to pursue sexual pleasure while I remain 100% faithful. I don’t feel that would humiliate me at all. What would be hard to explain would be if our kids new, which is why we keep it to ourselves, though some suspect.

nevertoolate
Virgin

Unread post by nevertoolate » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:59 pm

Hard to explain this feeling except on these forums. I found it to be a sense of pride and sophistication to be a cuckold especially when her friends complimented me on our relationship. It's a gift of love and devotion.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:38 pm

canadianwittol wrote:

I'm proud of you as well!

Bpdaddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bpdaddy » Mon May 08, 2023 7:59 pm

Glad to see another Arkansan here👍

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Mon May 08, 2023 9:38 pm

Love it! Feeling liberated is the best. Who cares what they think? All of Scarlett’s friends (that know) are very envious. CONGRATS!!!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

poppagman13
Prepubescent

Unread post by poppagman13 » Mon May 08, 2023 10:08 pm

Great post. I find it incredibly stimulating, well written and looking forward to more

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon May 08, 2023 10:21 pm

Welcome to the forum poppagman.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue May 09, 2023 4:38 am

scarlettscuck wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 9:38 pm
Love it! Feeling liberated is the best. Who cares what they think? All of Scarlett’s friends (that know) are very envious. CONGRATS!!!
SC - "The ones that know are envious", to paraphrase. While I can't claim to be in the LS, I am a lurker after all, this what I would think many would feel. How many don't want to 'trade up' in life partners but would enjoy more or better sack time, perhaps with a few other side adventures (meaning activities your LP isn't into) thrown in.

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Tue May 09, 2023 8:25 am

Hot little story! Thanks for sharing!
cuckold

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sat May 20, 2023 6:46 pm

readerofthings wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:49 am
My wife's coworker and best friend is in on everything she does and absolutely loves it. She thinks it's all a big woman's lib thing and has never been shy about making the subtle comment to people we come across when out together about how R is available to get to know other guys. In fact her life's motto would appear to be "all married women should have at least one guy on the side", as I've heard her mention this numerous times.

When it's just the three of us together she loves turning the convo to sex, and seems to live vicariously through R's exploits, at least until she can procure a cuck of her own. The last time we had dinner she blurted out something to the effect of how she would love to all get together sometime and watch, along with me, as one of my wife's boyfriends cums down her throat. In typical R fashion, she agreed that it would be fun to try.
All married women should have at least one guy on the side. I couldn’t agree more. When my wife had a BF life was exciting. I loved being cuckold.

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:40 am

I have always said that you are humiliated only if you decide that you are being humiliated. It's not always easy to decide to be proud of what others my think is humiliating, but if you decide to be proud, you CAN be proud - no mater what others think.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:16 pm

We are swingers and are part of a group of 6 couples who have been together for nearly 20 years. All of the wives are hotwives with boyfriends with all of the husbands being stags. Myself and all of the other husbands are proud of our confident, liberated wives who all describe themselves as sluts. In our group Slut is a positive term. Our family does not know of our swinging or hotwifing but a few of our vanilla friends do and accept it as they can see we are happy. Our friends know because they have caught Ann out on dates with various boyfriends and thought she was cheating. We explained to them our lifestyle and while they were shocked then curious they are not accepting. We actually have an open marriage and I used to date other women but as I am getting older our swinging and the amount of sex Ann wants, I am more than satisfied. Ann however is at her sexual peak and enjoys fucking daily with either me, her boyfriend or our swinger group.