Wife discussion with friends

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
canadianwittol
Player

Re: Wife discussion with friends

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:13 pm

I have a different perspective on the issue, somewhat.

To me, humiliation is not entirely within the control of the person who us judged to be "humiliated". It is true what you are saying that you can not feel humiliation about something which others believe you should be humiliated about, but in my experience I think what I have discovered is that I end up being humiliated nonetheless in some of these circumstances.

My wife has friends who are very young, modern, West Coast types who think that our lifestyle is awesome and like you, would find nothing humiliating about our circumstances. However...she also has friends, who, like her, are from Russia and the former Eastern Bloc who cannot believe that I am willingly cuckolded. Some of these friends, to put it bluntly, consider me to be a fool. Whether I feel humiliated or not, some of these friends, I know for a fact are laughing at me behind my back - regardless of how I feel. I would argue that to whatever extent that I'm the butt of their jokes, I am suffering some humiliation whether I wish to or not.

I am not offended by this: centuries of literature across cultures from Chaucer to Moliere have frequently enjoyed using cuckolds as a comic device - for whatever reason, many people are amused by a man who allows or tolerates an unfaithful wife. And if people want to laugh about it, I don't really have a problem with that even if I happen to be the butt of the joke. But I can't really pretend that I'm not aware that her Russian friends take great amusement out of the fact that not only has my wife has given me the horns, but that I have gratefully accepted them.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:07 am

My point is that if you do not care at all that they are laughing at you, you have chosen to not feel humiliated. It is not easy, I know that, but it is possible - in my view.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:51 am

There is a saying that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder '.
To paraphrase that, you could say that 'humiliation is in the mind of the beholder'.
One person's response to a situation might be to see humiliation. But another's might be to see normality. This largely depends on societal norms, and how closely you agree or relate to them.
What is considered humiliation in one society might not be considered in the same way in another society, or culture.

So, if canadianwittol experience's humiliation, then that can't be argued with. It's personal to him, regardless of what other people think.

If "they are all laughing at you", then it would be a very self confident person to feel not one iota of humiliation.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:16 am

It's ok when wives talk with friends/girlfriends and relatives about the cuckold relationship
No reason to hide it

little Benita