First time wife had a bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BevandBry
Prepubescent

First time wife had a bull

Unread post by BevandBry » Wed May 10, 2023 6:36 pm

This happened the me and my wife . I introduced my wife to my work out buddy Graydon . They hit it off right away and after a few months of flirting and teasing my wife said does he Graydon ever say anything about me . I could tell she was interested so I would tell her he said she was pretty and in shape then one day he said I would love to fuck Bev . I was a little taken aback but excited all at the same time. I couldnt wait to get home and tell Bev what he said
Once again she asked me if he had said anything and I was waiting for this moment . I said dont get upset but he told me today he would like to have sex with you . .
She just giggled but a few days later she had farmed the kids out for the night and told me to call my friend . I said you know what he is going to want and again she said call him.
She was all giggly like a high school girl on her first date.
When the knock came to the door I answered it but could tell Gra6don's stare was firmly fixed on Bev in the back ground. We had a few drinks and Bev dissapeared for a few minutes and came down stairs with a sexy nightie on. Then after some reall heavy flirting Bev said Graydon we all know why were here and with that she stood up opened her outfit exposing her her breasts and big nipples . I couldn't believe this was my wife . There were all kinds of emotions floating around. Then Graydon looked at me and said he was very alpha when it came to sex and asked Bev if she was ok with it her answer was to look at me and say dont screw this up for me.Wow ! He didn't waste any time showing her what I told her I saw at the gym that he was well endowed 10 inches and thick .Bev's mouth dropped to the floor and her voice was shaking as she said she had only seen men in pictures that size and couldnt believe it . We all ended up fucking till the next morning I couldn't believe the sounds that came out of Bev with the first few strokes of his cock.she came over a dozen times. I had never seen my wife in that much pleasure . Later that morning she told me to tell Graydon to come back she had booked that next day off work . Wow !