My wife is on a mission!`

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

My wife is on a mission!`

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu May 11, 2023 1:17 pm

My wife informed me, last night, that she has decided she is on a mission to make sure everyone we know has seen her tits, and she wants me to make the necessary arrangements, to make that happen. Any one have any suggestions?

I pointed out that we dont know very many people that havent seen them already, and she said she wants to make sure everyone we know has seen them, and if they already have then she wants them to see them again, just to be sure.

only exception is family. so friend and acquaintance alike, for everyone we know, i have to figure a way for them to see her tits... and not just pictures, has to be in person!

this will be a fun little game!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: My wife is on a mission!`

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 11, 2023 3:52 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 1:17 pm
My wife informed me, last night, that she has decided she is on a mission to make sure everyone we know has seen her tits, and she wants me to make the necessary arrangements, to make that happen. Any one have any suggestions?

I pointed out that we dont know very many people that havent seen them already, and she said she wants to make sure everyone we know has seen them, and if they already have then she wants them to see them again, just to be sure.

only exception is family. so friend and acquaintance alike, for everyone we know, i have to figure a way for them to see her tits... and not just pictures, has to be in person!

IT - Loose top and bend over is probably the most simple. This allows those who might be embarrassed to still get a shot without her being forward about it.
Does this include people you both work with?

oldboy
Virgin

Unread post by oldboy » Thu May 11, 2023 11:51 pm

Make a party and do invite everyone.... Your wife could serve drinks without top or bra.

oldboy
Virgin

Unread post by oldboy » Thu May 11, 2023 11:51 pm

Make a party and do invite everyone.... Your wife could serve drinks without top or bra.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Fri May 12, 2023 1:50 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 3:52 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:

IT - Loose top and bend over is probably the most simple. This allows those who might be embarrassed to still get a shot without her being forward about it.
We did this, We had a couple of my white collared golf shirts that we cut the sleeves off and cut the sides down in a V shape redneck style 2/3rds of the way down to her hips, then we kept the collars but cut the fronts with very deep plunging necklines to half way from under her breast to her belly button. Our challenge was to do this one month before a superbowl party at our home. We had many workers come by and give quotes to doing some of the jobs and then we actually hired crews and friends to help us set up our house and backyard. Our goal was to try and have over 50 men see her tits. We hit just over 40. We will try again this summer as we had a lot of fun doing it. It's funny to see guys try to scheme and ask her or get her to do things that would move the shirt to be able to see her tits and actually break their necks and almost fall over trying to look at her tits. It was very sexy, hot and comical to see.
Last edited by mrdnrm on Sat May 13, 2023 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri May 12, 2023 4:24 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 1:50 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

We did this, We had a couple of my white collared golf shirts that we cut the sleeves off and cut the sides down in a V shape redneck style 2/3rds of the way down to her hips, then we kept the collars but the fronts with very deep plunging necklines to half way from under her breast to her belly button. Our challenge was to do this one month before a superbowl party at our home. We had many works come buy and give quotes to doing some jobs and then actually hire crews and friends to help us set up our house and backyard. Our goal was to try and have over 50 men see her tits. We hit just over 40. We will try again this summer as we had a lot of fun doing it. It's funny to see guys try to scheme and ask her or get her to do things that move the shirt to then actually break their necks and almost fall over trying to look at her tits. It was very sey, hot and comical.
M - We all have goals in life and it feels bad when we miss them. All we can do is strive for improvement, even thou this can be difficult. And we we should fail again we must pick our selves up with even greater resolve that ultimately the target can be achieved! :up: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
I thought a pep talk might help. :P

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Mon May 15, 2023 7:22 pm

Lila got tattoo of feather by her nipple and sooner or later about fifty of our friends (men and women) asked to see it and thats when her shirt opens up and the bra comes off. Works every time

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon May 22, 2023 12:32 pm

Triceratops wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 7:22 pm
Lila got tattoo of feather by her nipple and sooner or later about fifty of our friends (men and women) asked to see it and thats when her shirt opens up and the bra comes off. Works every time
OH, thats a hot idea! before I started dating Jen I one time hooked up with a co-worker who had her nips pierced, and constantly used her piercings as an excuse to show off her bewbs! I dont think Jen would be into any permanent body mods, though... but she would probly be down to get some kind of nipple non-permanent nipple decorative thing. her boyfriend, a while back, gave her a temp clit ring thing, when she wears it it looks like a piercing, but isnt. maybe theres something like that for nips...

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon May 22, 2023 12:43 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

oh, thats good! She would love the idea of letting someone get a shot who might be too embarrassed to openly look. it does, in deed, include coworkers. only people it excludes is family. basically, the people in our sort of "inner circle" she can just be forward about hanging out topless in front of them. but the further out a person is from that "inner circle" the more it has to seem like an "accident." ...though, the circle of people that have openly seen her topless is pretty wide haha

whats fun about this though, is that it also includes her boyfriend's friends! all of her boyfriend's friends know her as his girlfriend (which, of course, she IS), but dont know that she is also my wife. the few that i have met think im just their roommate (it helps that i sleep in the 2nd bedroom). They all count, too!

she basically wants everyone we know, everyone she talks to (except family) to have seen her tits, even if just by "Accident."

I think her boyfriend's friend will probly be pretty easy. she has gone out with her boyfriend and his friends a few times, to bars and shows and things. getting her in a top thats low cut enough to give a view, without being too obvious that shes giving a view, will probly not be all that difficult.

though she is also expecting me to set up ways for it to not seem like an accident, for it to be more direct, so she doesnt have to play it off like its an accident and can actually see their face when they look at her... but to also make it not seem like she just wanted to show off, to make it more "casual" than that. so if anyone has any idea for non "accidental" but still "casual" ways to show them off, i'd love to hear it!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon May 22, 2023 1:08 pm

her mission, by the way, is well under way. We started with our inner most circle, figuring that would be the easiest. her boyfriend's old roommates, which, if you dont follow our stories, before her boyfriend moved in with us he shared a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 other guys, and all three of them were jen's fuck buddies for about a year or so before I found out Chris was interested in more than just sex from her. at my urging, they started dating, then about 6 months or so later, the pandemic hit and he moved in with us, but he kept his room at the apartment cause we didnt know how temporary this situation would be. officially, the two roommates are still her fuck buddies, but they dont really get to see her all that much, anymore. The last time was Jan, and the time before that was, I think, October...

Chris still has his room at that apartment, so she went with him back there last friday night, and she just didnt bother wearing a top at all. she left the house wearing just a jacket, with nothing underneath, no shirt or bra or anything. both of these guys have had sex with her many times, they know she likes to be naked in a room full of clothed people, so as soon as she walked into the apartment she took off her jacket, and didnt put it back on until they left, the next day... I had her boyfriend texting me updates through out the evening... and yes, both of the guys got to have sex with her friday night.

She told me that wants a reputation for showing off. she wants people to know, and come to expect, that if you come to our place, or hang out with us, you'll end up seeing boob. she says that turns her on. i have been tasked with inviting some friends over this coming weekend, (for some reason i have to invent), and finding a way for her to show off to them... before the pandemic we used to have a sign we would hang up by the front door that said "it's considered rude NOT to stare at the breasts of the lady of the house" ...I'm thinking i might try to dig up that old sign!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue May 23, 2023 10:59 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 12:43 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

oh, thats good! She would love the idea of letting someone get a shot who might be too embarrassed to openly look. it does, in deed, include coworkers. only people it excludes is family. basically, the people in our sort of "inner circle" she can just be forward about hanging out topless in front of them. but the further out a person is from that "inner circle" the more it has to seem like an "accident." ...though, the circle of people that have openly seen her topless is pretty wide haha

whats fun about this though, is that it also includes her boyfriend's friends! all of her boyfriend's friends know her as his girlfriend (which, of course, she IS), but dont know that she is also my wife. the few that i have met think im just their roommate (it helps that i sleep in the 2nd bedroom). They all count, too!

she basically wants everyone we know, everyone she talks to (except family) to have seen her tits, even if just by "Accident."

I think her boyfriend's friend will probly be pretty easy. she has gone out with her boyfriend and his friends a few times, to bars and shows and things. getting her in a top thats low cut enough to give a view, without being too obvious that shes giving a view, will probly not be all that difficult.

though she is also expecting me to set up ways for it to not seem like an accident, for it to be more direct, so she doesnt have to play it off like its an accident and can actually see their face when they look at her... but to also make it not seem like she just wanted to show off, to make it more "casual" than that. so if anyone has any idea for non "accidental" but still "casual" ways to show them off, i'd love to hear it!
IT - Another thought about 'casual' boob shots might be for her to wear a tight very very sheer tops under some other looser top or jacket.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Mon May 29, 2023 10:04 am

Good luck. Let us know how it goes, Shame I am not around to see those titties in person lol

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:05 am

My wife's mission is WELL under way! We have a view more "sightings" under our belt. and also, helping my wife in her mission has made me decide to take on my own separate mission. While my wife is trying to make sure that everyone we know sees her tits, because, as she puts in, she wants to live in a world where everyone has seen her tits... I'm on another mission for a similar reason. I want to live in a world were all of my guy friends have fucked my wife... thats just the world i want to live in! ...thats not too much to ask, is it?

So I've started looking through all my guy friends, pretty much all my closer friends have either fucked her, or at least seen her naked, but i have plenty of "acquaintance" level friends that have not... so im now on a mission to get them all to fuck my wife! if a friend has fucked her before, I'm gonna try to get him to again, for good measure! and if he hasnt, well, it's his turn!! Since her boyfriend owns her vagina, its up to him who gets access to it, but i am allowed to trade my next turn to someone else, so that's what im gonna be doing! I'm going to be earning turns and trading them to my friends! which means for every one of my friends that fucks her, that's a time that i dont get to!

This side mission came about after a little viewing party I set up over the weekend, to help in my wife's mission. I have a guy friend at work who had not previously seen her naked (right away this is a situation that MUST be rectified) ...we'll call him Jake. Jake confided in me, recently, that he's going through a separation from his now-ex, and mother of his kid. For the kid's sake they still live together, but are no longer a couple. shortly after they separated she started bringing her dates home, and it's been driving him crazy! he hasnt started dating yet, so he can focus on his kid. Once he told me all that, I knew we could help him out!!

Last week I started asking about that, and after we talked about it for a while, he opened up to me that what he missed most was her boobs. (he's a boob guy! just like me!) so I invited him over to my place to hang out, over the weekend, and straight up told him he could enjoy my wife's boobs.

It took a little convincing for him to know I was serious, and i think he even showed up still not believing me. I told my wife about his situation and she thought this was a perfect way to show off for her mission! a way to show off without hiding it or making it look "accidental." we decided she would just not wear a top at all, when he came over.

When he got here, I let him in, got him a drink, then he and i, and my wife's boyfriend sat on the couch and started talking, then after a few minutes my wife came out of the bedroom completely topless. nothing on from the waste up, but a smile. she even had her hair up in a pony tail specifically for maximum view.

Jen walked right up to Jake, tits on full display, greeted him and shook his hand, like it was perfectly normal. She sat with us for a bit, the whole time Jake was trying to be polite and not look at her tits. After Jen went to the kitchen, Jake told me he that when i said he could enjoy my wife's tits, he though i meant, like, subtly check out her cleavage or something, i laughed and assured him that no, i meant he could really enjoy her tits! Thats when I explained the nature of our marriage, and her relationship to her boyfriend, and all that.

Eventually Jake and Jen found themselves sitting next to each other on the couch, and we'd all had a few drinks, and jake, trying to be a gentleman, asked jen, very nicely, if he could touch her boobs. and she said "I was wondering when you were gonna do that! Of course you can!" He smiled a little embarrassed smile, and reached out and squeezed my wife's tits!

She spent the rest of the day hanging out with me, her boyfriend, and jake, full topless, her tits on display, with jake feeling her up. both her boyfriend and i decided to just let jake have her all to himself since we get her whenever we want.

Eventually jake had to head home. after he left she said he was cute. i asked if she would fuck him, and she said "sure... well, thats up to my boyfriend." her boyfriend said she could but it would cost me my next turn, and i shrugged and said thats fine.

Then and there i decided i wanted to live in a world where all my guy friend have fucked my wife!

I'm now setting up a day for jake to come back...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:42 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:05 am
My wife's mission is WELL under way! We have a view more "sightings" under our belt. and also, helping my wife in her mission has made me decide to take on my own separate mission. While my wife is trying to make sure that everyone we know sees her tits, because, as she puts in, she wants to live in a world where everyone has seen her tits... I'm on another mission for a similar reason. I want to live in a world were all of my guy friends have fucked my wife... thats just the world i want to live in! ...thats not too much to ask, is it?

So I've started looking through all my guy friends, pretty much all my closer friends have either fucked her, or at least seen her naked, but i have plenty of "acquaintance" level friends that have not... so im now on a mission to get them all to fuck my wife! if a friend has fucked her before, I'm gonna try to get him to again, for good measure! and if he hasnt, well, it's his turn!! Since her boyfriend owns her vagina, its up to him who gets access to it, but i am allowed to trade my next turn to someone else, so that's what im gonna be doing! I'm going to be earning turns and trading them to my friends! which means for every one of my friends that fucks her, that's a time that i dont get to!

This side mission came about after a little viewing party I set up over the weekend, to help in my wife's mission. I have a guy friend at work who had not previously seen her naked (right away this is a situation that MUST be rectified) ...we'll call him Jake. Jake confided in me, recently, that he's going through a separation from his now-ex, and mother of his kid. For the kid's sake they still live together, but are no longer a couple. shortly after they separated she started bringing her dates home, and it's been driving him crazy! he hasnt started dating yet, so he can focus on his kid. Once he told me all that, I knew we could help him out!!

Last week I started asking about that, and after we talked about it for a while, he opened up to me that what he missed most was her boobs. (he's a boob guy! just like me!) so I invited him over to my place to hang out, over the weekend, and straight up told him he could enjoy my wife's boobs.

It took a little convincing for him to know I was serious, and i think he even showed up still not believing me. I told my wife about his situation and she thought this was a perfect way to show off for her mission! a way to show off without hiding it or making it look "accidental." we decided she would just not wear a top at all, when he came over.

When he got here, I let him in, got him a drink, then he and i, and my wife's boyfriend sat on the couch and started talking, then after a few minutes my wife came out of the bedroom completely topless. nothing on from the waste up, but a smile. she even had her hair up in a pony tail specifically for maximum view.

Jen walked right up to Jake, tits on full display, greeted him and shook his hand, like it was perfectly normal. She sat with us for a bit, the whole time Jake was trying to be polite and not look at her tits. After Jen went to the kitchen, Jake told me he that when i said he could enjoy my wife's tits, he though i meant, like, subtly check out her cleavage or something, i laughed and assured him that no, i meant he could really enjoy her tits! Thats when I explained the nature of our marriage, and her relationship to her boyfriend, and all that.

Eventually Jake and Jen found themselves sitting next to each other on the couch, and we'd all had a few drinks, and jake, trying to be a gentleman, asked jen, very nicely, if he could touch her boobs. and she said "I was wondering when you were gonna do that! Of course you can!" He smiled a little embarrassed smile, and reached out and squeezed my wife's tits!

She spent the rest of the day hanging out with me, her boyfriend, and jake, full topless, her tits on display, with jake feeling her up. both her boyfriend and i decided to just let jake have her all to himself since we get her whenever we want.

Eventually jake had to head home. after he left she said he was cute. i asked if she would fuck him, and she said "sure... well, thats up to my boyfriend." her boyfriend said she could but it would cost me my next turn, and i shrugged and said thats fine.

Then and there i decided i wanted to live in a world where all my guy friend have fucked my wife!

IT - The forum sure is an interesting place, your wife wants everyone to see and appreciate her tits and happily going topless. Meanwhile on another thread a fellows wife goes bottomless seemingly (at least at home) all the time. :shock: :shock:

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:13 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:42 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:05 am

IT - The forum sure is an interesting place, your wife wants everyone to see and appreciate her tits and happily going topless. Meanwhile on another thread a fellows wife goes bottomless seemingly (at least at home) all the time. :shock: :shock:
oh dude, my wife is basically fully naked at home all the time, unless theres a reason for her not to be. her boyfriend lives with us, the 3 of us share an apartment together. her biggest kink is being the only one naked in a room full of fully dressed people. so, basically, the only time she puts clothes on is if she has a reason to.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:31 pm

After last weekend, Jake was full of questions for me. We talked about it quite a bit, during the week. He pretty much knows everything. He knows I'm a cuck who's 99% pussy-free, he knows her boyfriend owns her pussy and controls what happens to it, he knows about our system to ensure her boyfriend fucks her more than me, and he knows I'm intent on trading my turns to friends so they can fuck her, and every turn i trade a way is that much longer I am denied. After she hung out topless in front of him all day, last weekend, he didnt hesitate to believe me. so yesterday he straight up asked if I could trade my next turn to him. I said I absolutely could, we just have to clear it through her boyfriend first. he asked if we have to get boyfriend's permission for a blow job, and I said we absolutely do not! Jen loves giving blow jobs!

So I invited him over for dinner, and a blow job, tonight, he'll be here in about an hour, and once he's here, and my wife is sucking his cock, I'm gonna tell her boyfriend that I'm trading my next to for him! This will be my first traded turn, in this new mission! I'm super excited about that! I wonder how long of a pussy-free streak I can go, with this new mission!

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:10 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:31 pm
After last weekend, Jake was full of questions for me. We talked about it quite a bit, during the week. He pretty much knows everything. He knows I'm a cuck who's 99% pussy-free, he knows her boyfriend owns her pussy and controls what happens to it, he knows about our system to ensure her boyfriend fucks her more than me, and he knows I'm intent on trading my turns to friends so they can fuck her, and every turn i trade a way is that much longer I am denied. After she hung out topless in front of him all day, last weekend, he didnt hesitate to believe me. so yesterday he straight up asked if I could trade my next turn to him. I said I absolutely could, we just have to clear it through her boyfriend first. he asked if we have to get boyfriend's permission for a blow job, and I said we absolutely do not! Jen loves giving blow jobs!

So I invited him over for dinner, and a blow job, tonight, he'll be here in about an hour, and once he's here, and my wife is sucking his cock, I'm gonna tell her boyfriend that I'm trading my next to for him! This will be my first traded turn, in this new mission! I'm super excited about that! I wonder how long of a pussy-free streak I can go, with this new mission!
After having all that discussion with Jake, and him now knowing how sexy your wife is, you might want to enlist his help.

Your 2 current missions aside, you'd previously mentioned that both you and your wife want to get "her number" as high as possible. At this point Jake will probably be interested in visiting your house in the future most any time you'd like to invite him over. Maybe next time you invite him over it could be for a party or to watch a game or something where it would make sense that he could invite some friends of his to tag along. Ask him to invite 4 or 5 guys he knows that aren't people you and your wife already know. That could be an opportunity for her to go topless in front of several new guys, and having met them, she could decide if one or all of them are guys she'd like you to trade future turns for.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:45 pm

Kim2233 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:10 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:

After having all that discussion with Jake, and him now knowing how sexy your wife is, you might want to enlist his help.

Your 2 current missions aside, you'd previously mentioned that both you and your wife want to get "her number" as high as possible. At this point Jake will probably be interested in visiting your house in the future most any time you'd like to invite him over. Maybe next time you invite him over it could be for a party or to watch a game or something where it would make sense that he could invite some friends of his to tag along. Ask him to invite 4 or 5 guys he knows that aren't people you and your wife already know. That could be an opportunity for her to go topless in front of several new guys, and having met them, she could decide if one or all of them are guys she'd like you to trade future turns for.
oh man, thats brilliant!! I love it! yes, I'm absolutely going to try to do that! it has been a minute since we've added to her number, and jake knowing about everything introduces a whole new world of guys! i like the way you think!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:25 pm

the plan worked perfectly!

Prior to Jake coming over, Jen and I quickly discussed what she should wear, or not wear, for him. She said since jake saw her tits last weekend, now she wanted to make sure to show her tits, but also wanted to show as much skin as possible, i suggested she could just be naked, and she said she couldnt do that cause she didnt have her boyfriend's permission to let jake see her pussy yet, so we decided, the next best thing, she would just wear panties.

She found the smallest pair of black lace thong panties that she has. they let her ass hang out, and basically only just covered her vagina, and thats all she wore!

When Jake got here, jen was wearing nothing but the thong, hanging out in the living room with her fully dressed boyfriend. i let jake in and she jumped up and hugged him! he hugged her back, both arms, and went right in for a feel of her tits as part of his greeting. she smiled and laughed, he asked if it was okay, and she said she'd be offended if he didnt do that. so he did it a bit more!

the 4 of us hung out and talked for a little bit, deciding what we should do for dinner, n' all that. then i said to jenn (really to her boyfriend) that we had invited jake over for a blow job. she smiled and said that sounded fun, and invited jake to the bedroom. her boyfriend has control of her pussy, but we dont need his permission for a blow job. jake shrugged, said "sure" and the two of them disappeared into her bedroom.

in retrospect, i dont know why jen and i tried to make sure a game out of getting her boyfriend's permission for her to fuck jake, i could have just told him i wanted to trade my next turn to jake, and he probly would have agreed... as soon as jen and jake were in the bedroom, her boyfriend asked me if i wanted to trade my turn to let her fuck him. i laughed and said yes, so he went to the dry erase board erased the 2 tally marks that were there, and brought me down to negative 5. (thats technically more than one turn's worth of tally marks, but i didnt argue. if he wants to round it down, thats. fine with me!)... remember, i have to get to 5 tally's before i can have a turn... i was then at negative 5.

about 20 minutes later jen and jake came out of the bedroom. jen still wearing nothing but a thong, and a little more red in the face, and her hair a bit messier. jake asked if we decided what we were gonna do for dinner, and i told him "what ever we do it should be light, causer i just traded my next turn to you."

his face lit up. jen smiled, bit her lip, and said "well, that was easy." her boyfriend basically said i was welcome to trade away as many of my turns as i wanted, cause each turn i trade a way would be a turn i dont get... jake said he needed a little bit, though, turns out jenn is really good at blow jobs haha

we then talked about just how good jenn is at blowjobs, and she admitted thats because she gets a lot of practice, and really enjoys it. he jokingly told her if ever wanted more practice to just let him know. she laughed and told him to come over any time, every time he comes over he'll get boobs and blow job...

it was probly another hour or so before jake said he was ready to take the turn i traded to him, which meant at that moment he was granted access to her vagina, so she said it was about time, and dropped her panties to the floor, grabbed them with her toes, and kicked them at jake. for the next hour, her boyfriend and i could hear jenn and jake just goin at it! they left the door open so we could hear everything.

shortly after they were done jake took off, and jenn's boyfriend, who has unlimited "husband level" access to her pussy, took his turn... right there in the living room, right in front of me. after he came inside her, she said she could keep going, "it's too bad my husband isnt allowed in my pussy. Guess my boyfriend will just have to finish me off."

having just traded away my next turn, and being negative 5 points, i felt that one!

i tried not to look, while she laid back and spread her legs and her boyfriend fingered her clit until she came hard! ...but i could not help myself... and they both caught me looking... which meant they each had to take away a tally... after trading my turn, and getting caught looking, i ended the night at negative 7 tallys...

this little quest means it's gonna be a long time before i get to fuck my wife again! ...but on the plus side, she just fucked a new guy, bringing her number to 62!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:35 pm

Kim2233 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:10 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:

i love your idea... I just messaged Jake and asked if he could help with our mission! He knows she wants as many people as possible to see her tits, and he knows her and i both want to get her number as high as we can... I'm absolutely gonna suggest he get some of his friends together, maybe at his place, and have us over so she can go topless, and see where it goes from there...

I'll post how this goes!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:13 pm

Jake and I have spoken quite a bit over the past couple days, about him helping in our mission. It took him a little bit to come around to the idea, I get the sense he's pretty vanilla, and not super familiar with the non-manogamy life style in general. He he does have some guy friends who are single who he could help hook up with jenn, but before he does he wants to spend more time with her, and have sex with her one more time... so he's coming over again, this afternoon!

Cuckonprogress
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckonprogress » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:25 pm

Triceratops wrote:
Pure genius!

Care to show us?

"It just worked here as well lol"

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:53 pm

Cuckonprogress wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:25 pm
Triceratops wrote:
Pure genius!

Care to show us?

"It just worked here as well lol"
agreed, yeah, you should show us!!

also... I just told jen and her boyfriend that jack was coming over tonight to have sex again. jen said "cool!" and her boyfriend informed me that jake could fuck her again, but that would still mean trading one of my turns to him... this whole time i thought it was trading per guy, but no, its per time... even though jack has had sex with my wife already, i still have to trade a turn for him to fuck her again.

this made me hesitate for a second, but hey, its part of the arrangement! the whole thing is denying me while other guys get it! so jake gets another turn, tonight, and i lose 5 more tally marks!

something tells me i'll be giving jake quite a bit of my turns! ...and potentially some of his friends as well!

Cuckonprogress
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckonprogress » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:03 pm

What a life you are living man.. a dream of many cucks!
I've been following your story for a while. I like the system that you guys have developed. For how long have you been going?
Do you think there is a next step of some sort?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:28 pm

Cuckonprogress wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:03 pm
What a life you are living man.. a dream of many cucks!
I've been following your story for a while. I like the system that you guys have developed. For how long have you been going?
Do you think there is a next step of some sort?
Thanks! yeah, i love the system too! i love not being allowed to even see her pussy, while basically all the guys around us get to use it all they want! I'm totally down to give jake a whole bunch of my turns! haha

Jenn and i have been together for just over 11 years, we've been sharing and denying in one form or another for about 10 years now. the longest period of denial I've gone, where I wasnt allowed to see or touch her pussy, while at least one other guy got it all he wanted was a year! I've been wanting her and her boyfriend, chris, to get to the next level, but i havent been sure what that next level looks like. but i do think with this new system of trading all my turns to other guys, we'll probly break that one year denial record!

Every time my wife and her boyfriend fuck they put 1 tally mark on the dry erase board on the fridge.
I and only allowed access to my wife's pussy when the tally reaches 5.
My wife likes to hang out naked, at home. Every time I am caught looking at her pussy I lose 1 tally.
and now, I can choose to let other guys fuck her, at the cost of 5 tallys.
at the time of typing this i am at negative 5 tallys... but jake is coming over after work, tonight, and i fully expect to reach negative 10 tallys before the night is out.