Joined the club

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mrfuntime39
Trainable

Re: Joined the club

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:12 am

Well its due to be her time of the month early next week, so mid next week is not looking good.

Having said that she sprung on me today that she was going on a date tonight, she just left but tonight is just to meet him (cant play as we dont use condoms usually and she is off birth control so she can have her period - but hasnt started yet). She is meeting him at a place we have dinner/drinks in the local area. I reminded her to be discreet, we have a story worked out - he's over here from the US for a bit - visits every few months.

Based upon his last message i saw i will make a predicition, she will drop him off at his place (his sons place), he will try kissing her, she will go along with it and i bet he will get handsy, which she will go along with.

Now what i'd love to see happen is for to go for it, i've said to her its really, really unlikely for her to get pregnant. When she was off birth control, which she was off for 5 years after our youngest was born it was when i was allowed to cum in her. A few days a month and often she wasnt interested in sex in the lead up, so i could go months without cumming in her. So my ideal scenario is she comes home with a creampie to clean up but i doubt it will happen.

Will see how close i am in a few hours time. Far less was likely to happen before as she was going to catch a bus, so now has had to drive to get there on time.

She has also given her permission for me to book a swinger club visit in late July or August.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:18 am

So the last date was a bust, he has returned home. She didnt even drive him to his sons place.

She surprised me yesterday with some news, she was going out both Thurs and Fri. She is right now having drinks with a guy, I am quietly hopeful she'll go back to his, which is walking distance from the place they are at. He's very forward and i've said she is free to go to his if she would like it. She asked if i'd like that and i put her hand on my firm cock. She said she wont promise anything.

Before she left tonight she did say she wont be staying the night at his.

Mr Fri night is married, they bring 'play friends' home, they see ppl together and separately

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:42 am

So less than 30 mins her location has updated from the bar to his place, no update from S yet. I have reminded her that i'd like a pic or video sent through.

Hmm, could be just Google messing me around. Shows the two addresses periodically. But the pin is at what I believe is his place.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:56 am

I was correct, less than 30 mins after meeting him they were fucking back at his place. All i have so9 far is she squirted a lot and they fucked bareback in several positions including doggie. More details later.

slayveone
Virgin

Unread post by slayveone » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:02 am

That's good that she doesn't always play with every date. Does she keep secrets from you? Seems like she just randomly springs dates and new people on you. That may not bother you, just wondering how you feel about it? I think honesty and communication are important here.

Very nice he was able to make her squirt. Be safe with all the unprotected contact, might be wise to find a few regulars you can trust.

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:18 pm

Good to hear that a date finally worked out for you!
Figuring it out

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:00 pm

slayveone wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:02 am
That's good that she doesn't always play with every date. Does she keep secrets from you? Seems like she just randomly springs dates and new people on you. That may not bother you, just wondering how you feel about it? I think honesty and communication are important here.

Very nice he was able to make her squirt. Be safe with all the unprotected contact, might be wise to find a few regulars you can trust.
I agree she'd be very experienced as a hotwife then, so far she has only slept with 3 guys. She'd be at 15 if she did. She did at first tell me they got a bit handsy, it took 20 mins before i knew she had fucked him. She lets me see any of her chats or text messages, i did ask to see N's last night. I dont usually ask and she only sometimes offers to show me - typically when some interesting happens. She chats with B & C most nights. N is very old school texts only.

I have given her permission to sleep with anyone as long as they are not one of our friends, i've even told her I'd be happy for her to find someone then after about 8 weeks share whats she's been doing. N was almost that person, I think she was thinking of trying that with him. I think he may become her first regular guy. She does have a rule, holding hands is just for me. Honestly i'd love her to have 4 to 6 regulars, my ideal situation is two overnight stays a week.

How do i feel about it, on my toes for sure, she saw how hard i was last night. When i fucked her in doggy i could barely move or i'd come, he fucked her hard and she loved it. It was hard last night she was so tired and i was wired.

She went out in a see through top, her bra was very visible.

A number of them seem to be shy about making a move, this guy nice and confident, was touching and kissing her properly in the bar in minutes of her arrving. He lives up the street, so he suggested a drink at his place after their first drink, i believe it was only 20 mins after she arrived as she was late. On the way up he pashed her twice, then after having a wine (i suspect she didnt drink much) they were kissing again. He guided her to his bedroom - had candles and music going, he took her top off, she undressed him (he is smaller than me), he had her lay down, she removed her jeans and he removed her panties. He went down on her, she admitted he got her very wet. He spent a long time licking her, she said he was good.

Then he moved up and slid in her, she said they had talked about condoms and she felt he was ok, just as long as he didnt cum in her, 3 more days till 'fully' protected. He fucked her missionary, they took a break. He started kissing her again, they fucked some more. Then they rested again, had another drink, then they fooled around, he fingered her, she came and came and squirted, 'I've never squirted so much in my life' she said to me. As a cuck i loved hearing those works, same as i've never had her anally, yet a guy has. They rested some more then fucked again including doggy.

She then came home via an uber - this was almnost as interesting as her stay. So he was very chatty, the uber guy saw her kissing N at his place as he walked her to the car door. N and i dont wear our wedding rings, so he asked who the guy was, she was on the spot and said boyfriend. She said she didnt think it was an issue until they were 5mins out from our place, He then asked was it her home he was dropping her off at, she said yes, as they got closer it was clear it was large houses, he then asked her who she lived with, she almost said me, as it was a good 15 mins ago she said N was her BF. She quickly said she was a single mum, she was worried i'd met her outside and kiss her in front of him, as i have done that before. I told her it was good quick thinking, i was proud of her.

She commented he is a little energiser bunny like me, we keep going and going. She spent over 2 hours in his bedroom - 75% fucking and fun play.

I am disappointed there are no pictures, it did cause some friction between us for a little bit. She did ask him and he said not yet. I have explained how she needs to story tell what happened if there are no pics or vids.

She was tired and we didnt fuck until this morning, she was tight but was wet very quickly. I didnt get to cum but damn in doggy i could barely fuck her it felt that good.. Her busy day has gotten less busy so we will have some lunch time fun.

She has said she needs to talk to him about how it works with the three of us. I would like to be present soon, but I've told her she can fuck him without me whenever she wants.

This morning Mr Friday has postponed due to a family emergency.

Might mean she is open to a Saturday night at N's. I plan to ask her today.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:38 am

She said no to Saturday night, i was a bit disappointed. Her reason was she didnt want to be too 'available', she wants it to feel special. He has his kid at his place next week, so no go, but the following week might be okay.

He's very keen to try MFM with us, i've said i'd like to watch / play a little one every 4 times. Chatting it will likely be a once a fornight arrangement. He's happy to fit in with what we want, be it just her and him, all three of us, me watching them. I want to chat with him about pics / vids, if he's comfortable i'd be ok with longer stays. With B we talked about 4 or 5 day stay - wife for a week. I am thinking if we get over the picture thing then he could get the same offer. The benefit of a fortnightly arrangement is she can have the confidence its just him, so testing will need to less often, i think that will only work if she agrees to look after his sexual needs. Just thoughts of mine, nothing raiseed with her.

Turns out she did give him a bj, and tried lots of other positions. She pointed out some we havent tried. She was frustrated when his roommate game home as S had to be quiet, she loves letting go. She has admitted he made her squirt like never before.

Every morning i've been getting some fun play, sex or hj, she is hornier it seems.

I've been thinking how I feel about this, i know a guy has fucked S but i have no idea what he looks like. She has shown me so many guys lately its hard to remember. I think about my answer, i am proud she does this, i suspect its more than just for me now. I also cant stop touching her, i want to show her off. I am not sure she'd wear the same top for me. Having said that in her arms i felt so connected with her, she wanted to cum the other day with her toy, she can cum over half a dozen times in a row, she wanted me in her arms while it sucked away.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:19 pm

This morning in bed while we messed around she told me she is sms'ing N that she can do weedday afternoons (he is a builder and is often home by 3pm), or weekend (days or nights), i asked how frequent she would like to see him, he is available every 2nd week, once or twice each fortnight she said. I've also said i'm okay if he doesnt want pics taken, she just has to storey tell me everything.

She then shared that B a guy she met up with ages ago and lives near N has suggested she gets a double load, once from N, then on the way home go via him so i have a double creampie to eat. She says thats a bit sluttish, she's not sure about it. I told her she can go for it if she likes, i'd love her to do it. I could tell she was thinking about it.

Lastly the guy who postponed last week she will be meeting up with him soon - just working out where, i commented how hot that would be if she started sleeping with them all. I wanted her to say she'd need my cock a bit less, to really tease me on that side but she didnt.

She knows how turned i am by it all, i can barely go in her without cumming. The other day she asked me to fuck her hard, she commented that N was pounding her in doggy and she loved it, she said it reminded her of us in the past. I could only go a few strokes before being on edge, even just sliding in her in a certain position that N fucked her in tipped me over the edge. I could tell she wanted more. She did laugh and say 'its that good hey'.

We fool around most mornings now, plus she normally sleeps in underpants only, lately she has been going totally naked. This lifestyle has really brought us closer, we chat about way, way more things. She often now talks about the guys she's seeing infront of the kids, not in a kid obvious way but will see something on the news and say N was talking about that the other night while i was at his. I had to remind her to keep her voice down the other night as she was talking about kissing other men as the kids were in ear shot.

So interesting item we started chatting about, she has shared with several of her playmates that its only her having fun. So she has asked me to really try to see if i can land someone for fun. She hasnt said this but i suspect she's trying to say, see i have x guys all at the same time and me trying as hard as i can cant get beyond sexting someone and i cant use her to land them. She has said previously i will find it hard.

I am wanting to try sucking a cock soon, originally the idea was to expand cuck play with me present to sucking them off infront of her, we have had two guys who agreed go cold after a while. Her current group of guys dont seem keen on it, they want just her or a MFM , only touching if we end up DP'ing her. I am thinking of trying grindr one time, just to try giving a bj.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:10 pm

Question below, the new guy looks likes he more available than thought. He doesnt have his kid for the full week every second week but some days every 2nd week.

S asked me if it was still okay to see him regularly, i can tell she wants too.

We have chatted about how regular is regular, she hasnt shared what she's thinking, besides regular, i have shared i am okay with upto twice a week, one night a few hours, a second one can be a sleep over. I really enjoyed the last time she slept over - I didnt sleep much, maybe an hour - my hand was busy. She didn't bat an eyelid at my suggestion, i was expecting she'd say too much but she just smiled at me. Just to be clear i am okay with it, otherwise i wouldnt have suggested it. As long as i get pics and vids on the night i am happy.

Question: How much is 'normal'. I should add, she has decided he gets her bare, as long as she is on birth control he gets to cum in her as he pleases. Oh as long as he is open when he sleeps with others, so she can decide what risk level she is happy with.

Question: Should we add anything extra? Like an sti check every x amount of time, what do others do, so far its been based on trust.

He is making one night later this week or weekend for all three of us to meet, if he can host (depends on his flatmate) we will try to be near his place, if not then we will get a hotel room for the night. Will be my first time present besides the time on the walking track - i was at a distance then.

I was checking out various hotel rooms, as a cuck i find i am looking at rooms way differently..... First thing, is it a king bed (needs to fit them two plus me to the side), then does it have a chair i could sit in and wank in for hours (do i need a towel on the chair), is the shower big enough for them to fuck in, will i be able to see them in the shower fucking, is there a desk she can be bent over, is there a late checkout option.

When she was with him she mentioned i am a cuck, but he doesnt seem to understand just yet, from what i've read he's thinking typical MFM with solo meetups allowed. S and I have agreed at drinks she will sit with him, tease me, be mainly his for the night, kiss him in public, to be extra naughty she may kiss us both in the bar - to keep those nearby guessing - which she seems fine with.

Question: When should i share that when present i prefer to watch 90% of the time and that i plan on licking her clean after he unloads in her. Note my only contact will be when in person, S has not shared his number with me - i like this and hope she keeps it this way. She shows me the sms's from time to time - i havent asked.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:27 pm

S just mentioned to me she has a hotel meet up with the guy she first met with (also I got to watch them / play look out on a walking trail) tomorrow early lunch time. She hasnt decided yet if i should join them, if i dont i've been super clear i need photos or pics for me to be happy.

She initially said i was invited but she didnt think i could make it due to work. I've adjusted some things and been able to make it, had to tell a work colleague i've been invited to one of her work functions as the reason i'll be taking a long lunch. When i said i've rearranged some things so i can be available she said she'll decide later tonight. I got the feeling i wont be going, just to be clear i am 100% okay with it. We have a joint one not this weekend but the next one.

Part of me would like to go but i also like the idea of videos (likely wont be allowed to take any if i'm there in person)

meesadan
Trainable

Unread post by meesadan » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:25 am

Very hot story! Thanks for sharing. It will be interesting to see if she can convince one of them to let you suck.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:30 am

meesadan wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:25 am
Very hot story! Thanks for sharing. It will be interesting to see if she can convince one of them to let you suck.
Well S has confirmed i can come with her tomorrow, i get to play and watch! The guy she has lined up for early lunch tomorrow is not one she wants me to ask that. I am hoping to clean her up, i cleaned her up after their first time.

My day got better after she said i could come along, she then asks me if she can still meet a guy for drinks tomorrow night too, i said yes. She knew my next question, 2 guys other than me in a day, she has made it clear, its whatever fun can be had in his car after a couple of drinks, so maybe some kissing, maybe their hands will wander. I said a lot more could happen, she smiled at me, "i know, i just said that to make you feel better".

With N not this weekend but the next she may very well end up playing with 3 guys other than me over 2 weeks. If you had asked me if i saw that happening even a month ago i'd have said very unlikely.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:33 am

On Friday we had our first MFM experience. She booked the hotel room, i took her up, then I went for a walk. She msg me once they started. I walked in to them kissing on the bed, we started off with me more involved. After a while i watched, was about 70% watching from a chair, 20% up close touching her, 10% me playing too. We cycled through various positions. No MM action, didnt think he'd appreciate me sucking him.

He came in her first and i got very sloppy 2nds. I wanted to lick her clean but i got the vibe that was prob too much for the first time.

She did say she didnt think she pushed the cuck side enough for me, which i agree with and we are talking on how to improve it next time. I still loved it. We are discussing how N can help with that this Saturday coming.

We have had more discussion on making N regular, we have settled on an ideal of once a week, with me getting to watch in person once every 6 to 8 weeks. She likes being alone with him, less pressure. She cant do twice a week as its too much with everything else going on at present. She is allowed to sleep over. When i'm not present i will get photos and videos.

We are also discussing when i get to reclaim her, she feels N wears her out and besides me cleaning her when she gets home i may have to wait a few days.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:53 pm

Its interesting she seesaws through emotions, on the weekend she told me that N is the last one, she'll take him as a regular and that is it, we have had our fun. I am free to have fun. She said she cant juggle it all, she's not that kind of girl. Fast forward to yesterday she is teeing up a session with D who she met with Friday night (after our first threesome) - they just kissed but right in the open with lots of people walking past, she still had both mine and C's cum in her. It was only a few km away from home too. She has changed it to no workday meet ups, has to be after work from now.

I also noticed she is looking at a few more profiles, i said nothing. I just smiled.

She also talked about C's cock on Friday, she said he's no as big as N is, she tolerates sucking C's cock but has no issues sucking N's cock. She said he is the same size or slightly smaller than me, note she doesnt give me bj's very often, she willingly sucked off N and has now said she is looking forward to sucking his some more.

Anyone elses hotwife seesaw like that.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:43 am

Something i've noticed is she wears lipstick on dates with other men, but with me she almost never does. Everytime sshe leaves on a solo date i get told we cant kiss deeply or she'll need to reapply, i have to wait till she gets home.

That little act gets me worked up, she'll also wear her 'sexy' underwear for them. Mostly the ones i bought for her recently.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:37 am

So tonight i found out we have changed to Sunday, she asked me did i want to meet N at the same bar she met him or go straight to his place, as we only have limited time his flat mate is out of home. I said to S that we could go straight to his, she knows i get off on the public side, so she then told me what happened when she arrived last time, she is learning to story tell.

After a few minutes he moved in to kiss her, she let him, were they sat the kitchen had a direct view of them, only a couple of metres away. He kept on doing it. She then tells me, no we will meet him in the bar, so i can see what he did first hand, then as we walk up to his, just what he did to her walking up, then as they got in the door, what he did with her on the couch, then the bedroom. She's keen for me to just watch to start off with.

I'm not allowed to cum in her until after he does on Sunday, will be an exciting day.

Our cover story is a work collegaue is having a bbq that S and I are invited to, its a no kids bbq so the grand parents have steped in again. Luckily they dont know its so S can be fucked by another guy infront of me.

She admitted she didnt hold back last time, i've encouraged her to not hold back this time, to not say no to N, me yes, him no.

Exciting times!

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:12 pm

I think S is still finding her way in the LS. Clearly having fun whilst doing so - I hope the adventures continue!
Figuring it out

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:06 am

Bones wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:12 pm
I think S is still finding her way in the LS. Clearly having fun whilst doing so - I hope the adventures continue!
Thanks Bones, I think so, last nights pillow talk was amazing.

At 2am, I said i'd like to still fuck her at N's place, maybe let me play 10-15% and i watch the rest, she gave me a kiss. "You know that might not happen, its his place, his bed, i'll be his, so its his choice if he shares me with you. I think you'll likely get to just sit in a chair and watch us" she said, i replied "Oh", she then added, "Hmmm, you know i dont recall seeing a dining chair for you to sit on, he has floor boards in the bedroom too, so you might be kneeling or laying on the floor. Its late, time for sleep".

My raging hard on resting next to her hand told her how i felt. She gave it a squeeze and kissed me, we exchanged "i love you's", she then told me she'd hold me and had me roll over, she wrapped her arms around me.

I had to go into the office today, could barely think straight. We have had some light banter so far, i asked if i cant cum in her at his then when do i get to cum in her, i'll post her reply later tonight - i still dont know her answer. I'm going to ask her to not ask him about a chair for me, i'd like the floor experience.

I hope she keeps going too. We have a trip to the sex club planned for early Sept, and i'm still on the hunt for a guy to play with too. I have one guy who was hitting all the right items but he wants to play with S too but i know she has rejected him in the past. She's not interested in chatting with him.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:29 am

The wait for the kids to go to bed was hard, but she openly was chatting to two of her 'friends' while the kids got ready for bed, i could see her phone, but i wasnt able to see who it was. She just smiled at me. After they were in bed she has told me. She said, well you know how spent i was last time that was just 2 hours, this will be 3 or 4 hours, i might just need a day to recover and your out Monday night, so Tuesday night if i'm lucky.

As its the tail end of her time of the month, we can't fuck, we both want it though. She plans on fitting her birth control on Sunday night or Monday (if its not in till then). I've confirmed he will be bare and she wants him to cum in her on Sunday, it should be safe as it'll be the day after her period ends. As tomorrow will be less than 48 hours till her date with N I wont be allowed in her. We dont think i'll be able to cum in her on Tuesday as it wont be like Sunday. Its interesting as a cuck I thought of a particularly curious scenario if she does weekly visits, i am getting ahead of myself but i can dream. We go on a family holiday the following Sunday, what if she went to his the night before on Saturday. She would let him cum in her, note i wouldnt have cum in her yet. Sunday is a long drive, and the holiday once there is physically demanding, she typically would just let me wank on previous trips, as she was sore. We return on the Saturday, and I lose access to her pussy 48 hours beforehand. I'd be encouraging her to see him on the Sunday afternoon or night. So if she makes me wait till the Tuesday after it could be that i cum in next on the 29th August. While he will have had three dates to cum in her as many times as he can. Like i say its a dream.

I figure he will let me have some fun on Sunday, part of me is tempted to ask just to watch (I've been wrestling with this thought today while at work). To give you an idea how close i have come to asking that today, while at work i have typed it into a message 4 times to S, but as my finger hovered i chickened out. One time i did hit send but it was on a 30 min delay, i had to rush to the bathroom at the 25 min mark to cancel it. Part of me wanted a work colleague to interupt me but i made it to the cubicle and canceled it. I want this, i know deep down its what i want, i'd prefer to be told, 'no sit down and watch' but hitting that send button is not easy. I am so nervous, if i go this route, this will be the standard when i get to come along - i'll never play, i will just watch them.

We are chatting tonight in bed what she will wear for N, i'm very aware she is dressing for him and not me. She made it clear there is 'no fun' in bed tonight. That means as we are in the 48 hours i wont even get her hand on it but she'll happily let me suck on her nipples. No fun just means for me.

Oh N has messaged her this morning, saying he is looking forward to meeting me and very eager to have fun with her in his bed. She replied that she was eager to meet again and have some fun.

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:06 am

Just amazing. Looking forward to hearing more

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:14 pm

In under 2 hours time we meet up with N. We have agreed to meet at the bar, but the plan is to head up to his place quickly. He asked S if she was okay to try dp and dvp, i showed her some videos, she has replied yes to him as long as we use lot of lube. He will be the second guy to take her analy, i havent had that pleasure just yet - I may not even get that today.

He hasnt quite understood the cuck dynamic, so i will be explaining it to him. S feels it will help the cuck experience side if i have to explain it to him in the bar. I think he'll be surprised i'll only play 20% of the time, the rest i'll be watching. More so on future visits were i may not play at all and just watch (it will be down to S, she was prepared for that to happen this time, infact i think she'd prefer it). I'll also explain to him while they are on a date she will prioritise him and may not pay me much attention, she's not being disrepectful, i get off on it. She will help the public humiliation side by sitting with him, touching him, kissing him, letting him touch her and encouraging him to kiss her in the bar. Will be interesting telling him i'd like to lick her clean after he cums in her. Oh i get that duty too, again at the bar.

She has agreed to 'recreate' what they did walking up to his place, lots of kissing and lots of touching.

It'll be a busy afternoon and night as we have to collect the kids before its too late, so will update either really late tonight or tomorrow.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:58 am

Holy shit, we had a 4.5 hour session today! I watched 2/3 and got to play 1/3 of the time. Quite a number of firsts for me, the wife squirted all over my face, i got to watch him fuck her while under her, she shared sucking my cock with N, i shared sucking N's cock with S, i tried dvp and we tried dp. I not only sucked my first cock, i deep throated him too (I was under S, he pulled out of her and just slid in my mouth, he pushed in, my hands were pinned under S, he sunk it in until his balls were on my face and then face fucked me - i didnt gag). He sucked on me a few times too.

It appears I am rather big, i'm basically 7inches and thick. DVP and DP was hard to do, something we will work towards. N commented i was massive, S says i'm pretty big.

He was cool with some non face pics, got some good ones of S sucking him. For our private use only, sorry cant share!

He wouldnt cum in her, we both said it was ok, i so wanted to eat a creampie. S suggested if he wasnt cuming in her then i had to wait too.

He did get S a bit out of her comfort zone at the beginning, he was kissing her at a table at the bar while i watched (a number of people noticed), we also chatted about limits and the person next to us overheard.

He seems to go with the flow. S will get a few 1 on 1 dates with him, it will be 6-8 weeks before our next meet with all 3 of us. I feel comfortable blowing him so next trip we will push the cuck side further, making it very one sided (he needs my cock for dvp and dp). I loved sitting there and watching them, i got so hard just watching them kiss. He kept asking if doing things were ok, i told him keep going until either of us says to slow down or stop.

I did not have to say slow down or stop once.

S only had to slow him down twice, once when he wanted to feel her up on the street, the other during oral sex, he got a bit carried away eating her out.

S was worried about the bi play at first, once she was warmed up it just flowed. As she said, she got nothing out of it besides seeing our obvious enjoyment.

Overall a 10/10 threesome experience
4/10 cuckold experience (lots of watching, loved the public side, particularly explaining my limits to him, he asked if i was okay a bit too much, having said that he squeezed my nuts a few times - i liked it)
8/10 bi-curious play - i wanted him to cum in my mouth if he wasnt going to unload inside S - maybe next time

All three of us are keen to have another date.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:32 am

What a great experience with an open-minded play partner. The best part is you all left wanting more!

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:11 pm

Open2it wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:32 am
What a great experience with an open-minded play partner. The best part is you all left wanting more!
So true, he has already texted asking if we can do that again soon. We finally had some reclaiming sex this morning, as we both wfh we will play a bit later in the day (so I can finally cum - last one out of all of us).

I've said organise the next date, which will be just them (I will have to look after the kids). I've suggested she also schedules in the next 3 way too, something to look forward to.

I will be given his number to send the pics i took to him and allow us to chat.