Our sex education

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
surry
Virgin

Our sex education

Unread post by surry » Sat May 27, 2023 12:15 pm

This happened years ago.
We married at the age of 18. We were poor and moved into a man's basement apartment two days after the marriage. We knew nothing about sex. I put it in, and came in 30 seconds. My wife would say, 'That's it? Kind of a letdown." We both thought that's how sex worked. She even wondered what all the excitement was about.
We did not know Mr. Mullin was a sexual groomer. He only rented to very young couples.
First Saturday morning, I woke up, and Mr. Mullins was sitting next to our bed. His hand was under the covers with my wife, and she had a shocked look on her face. Long story short, he talked to us about having a great or bad marriage. He told us he was a sex therapist ( find out later that was not true. ) He would teach us to have a great sex and marriage life. He asked us sex questions. We agreed to be taught. He had me remove the covers off my wife. My wife had gripped his wrist, but he was slowly fingering her pussy. Our first lesson was watching my wife orgasm. He had me strip my wife and hold her legs open. It was amazing to watch her respond. Then he had her jerk me off on my stomach. We were told we could not fuck until he was finished teaching us. He showed up his picture book of naked couples he had trained.
We now feel embarrassed we fell for him. He did teach us about sex.
He taught her about blow jobs and sex and would fuck my wife, and I would watch and jerk off. My wife loved it. I learned to like it too. She moved into his house upstairs. She and I would entertain his friends and him. We both liked the attention. She loved the attention, and I was proud to have a wife everyone wanted.