How do you help your wife get fucked?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
cumhubby
Trainable

How do you help your wife get fucked?

Unread post by cumhubby » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:22 am

Before, during and after.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: How do you help your wife get fucked?

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:38 am

While not physically there to hold her or assist him/her in any way. My role as the supportive and enabling boyfriend was mostly to make life easier for her when dating other men. This was all with the ex gf.

Examples include dropping her off absolutely where ever she needed to go to meet a man. I've dropped my girlfriend off at bars, clubs, restaurants, hotels, houses/apartments, barbecues, 3 hours each away across state lanes all so she could spend quality time with other men. for all of those above, I'd also pick her up later on or the following day after the men had their way with her. There's just something about being in the car and seeing her give her lover a long passionate kiss and walking towards your car looking like a complete sex goddess.

I have also enabled her by helping her finish pending tasks so that she actually felt at ease going away and not worrying about anything other than her intimate time with other men.

Lastly, the most symbolic way in which I helped my girlfriend get fucked was by helping her move out of our home of 3 years into a new apartment where she went to live with another man. She was sexually addicted to this man and literally fucked him nearly daily prior to moving in with him. Living with him made it so much easier for her to give herself to him at any given moment.

I hope to one day physically be there with her and actually help her and him during their love making. I would love to help hold her legs, perhaps hold her hand, let her lie on me or put her head on my lap while he pounds her into ecstasy, maybe help spread her ass for him while she's bent forward in doggy. My girlfriend claims to be on board for all of this so hopefully it's just a matter of time before I'm helping undress her for her lover and cheering on for them as they both orgasm with each other.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:07 am

I provide towels before, take care of our baby before during and after. Usually provide water when they are done.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:42 am

I helped her prepare her ad as a "Married woman, looking to date, and perhaps more." I would take care of our daughter so my wife could go on dates. I even took our daughter out for the evening so my wife could "entertain" her young man in our bed.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:35 pm

Well, the main thing that prevents my wife from being able to enjoy all the sex she would like to have is stress from work, house stuff, and family responsibilities. So the first thing I do is eliminate as much work from her plate as I can – taking care of dinner, laundry, cleaning the house and kitchen, getting groceries and other errands. The second way is committing to stay home and babysit any time she wants to make plans with a lover or to go out to meet a new potential date she’s been chatting with online. If she stays up late at her lover’s apartment, I get up early to take care of the kids or do other things so she can sleep in, so that she doesn’t feel ‘punished’ by life for having satisfied her sexual needs. I also demonstrate *consistent* calmness and support when she builds new connections and develops a sexual relationship with a man, and never ever question her choice of a sex partner or the plans she makes with them. I try not to overwhelm her with my curiosity by asking too many questions. She’ll usually just say that she’s been invited to to meet up with a guy she’s been chatting with and tell me a date and time. All of this allows her, when she’s interested in a guy, to feel completely confident that she can go ahead and make plans and all she has to worry about is her own decisions and having fun.

When she tells me she is inviting a lover over to our house, I help in these ways:
making sure house is clean, tidying up, vacuuming, cleaning kitchen, etc.
making sure bedroom is clean, no clutter, no dirty laundry
putting clean sheets on bed and making the bed in an attractive way
making sure there is both silicone and water based lube on bed stand, and that she has extra condoms in her drawer
making sure the outdoor hot tub is in perfect condition in case they end up hanging out in there
being available to answer door in case he arrives while she is still in shower or getting ready, and if that does happen, making her lover feel comfortable - offering tea or a drink, making small talk, avoiding making him feel weird about anything.
once they are hanging out in the house, I help by acting polite – especially if it’s his first time, I make it subtly obvious by the way I act that he doesn’t need to worry at all about me being a problem.
I give them space, making myself busy in another part of house, generally making myself invisible and unheard. She will usually hang out and talk with her lover for half an hour or so, maybe make out a little, and then go into the bedroom and shut the door.
Afterwards, I let her share what she wants and avoid making her feel like she has to immediately give a full report. It’s usually pretty obvious, anyway, because I can hear the sounds of their lovemaking in the bedroom pretty clearly.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:21 pm

Well, the main thing that prevents my wife from being able to enjoy all the sex she would like to have is stress from work, house stuff, and family responsibilities. So the first thing I do is eliminate as much work from her plate as I can – taking care of dinner, laundry, cleaning the house and kitchen, getting groceries and other errands. The second way is committing to stay home and babysit any time she wants to make plans with a lover or to go out to meet a new potential date she’s been chatting with online. If she stays up late at her lover’s apartment, I get up early to take care of the kids or do other things so she can sleep in, so that she doesn’t feel ‘punished’ by life for having satisfied her sexual needs. I also demonstrate *consistent* calmness and support when she builds new connections and develops a sexual relationship with a man, and never ever question her choice of a sex partner or the plans she makes with them. I try not to overwhelm her with my curiosity by asking too many questions. She’ll usually just say that she’s been invited to to meet up with a guy she’s been chatting with and tell me a date and time. All of this allows her, when she’s interested in a guy, to feel completely confident that she can go ahead and make plans and all she has to worry about is her own decisions and having fun.

When she tells me she is inviting a lover over to our house, I help in these ways:
making sure house is clean, tidying up, vacuuming, cleaning kitchen, etc.
making sure bedroom is clean, no clutter, no dirty laundry
putting clean sheets on bed and making the bed in an attractive way
making sure there is both silicone and water based lube on bed stand, and that she has extra condoms in her drawer
making sure the outdoor hot tub is in perfect condition in case they end up hanging out in there
being available to answer door in case he arrives while she is still in shower or getting ready, and if that does happen, making her lover feel comfortable - offering tea or a drink, making small talk, avoiding making him feel weird about anything.
once they are hanging out in the house, I help by acting polite – especially if it’s his first time, I make it subtly obvious by the way I act that he doesn’t need to worry at all about me being a problem.
I give them space, making myself busy in another part of house, generally making myself invisible and unheard. She will usually hang out and talk with her lover for half an hour or so, maybe make out a little, and then go into the bedroom and shut the door.
Afterwards, I let her share what she wants and avoid making her feel like she has to immediately give a full report. It’s usually pretty obvious, anyway, because I can hear the sounds of their lovemaking in the bedroom pretty clearly.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:05 pm

Honestly, the thing that turns my wife on more than anything else is when I take over at home so that she can leave. Me making dinner and doing the laundry gets her panties wet. Not necessarily for me, but they do get very wet.
ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:38 am
I have also enabled her by helping her finish pending tasks so that she actually felt at ease going away and not worrying about anything other than her intimate time with other men.
Exactly this. The most important thing that I do to help my wife get laid is to make sure that she has the time for it and that she can relax and enjoy it without worrying that she’ll have a pile of chores to do when she gets home. She’ll come up behind me as I’m doing the dishes, me in a sweatshirt and PJ pants and her in a short dress and heaven knows what underneath. She’ll kiss me on the cheek and whisper “Thank you, baby” and then leave to go fuck someone else. I’ll finish the dishes with an erection, feeling every bit the cuckold I’ve become.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:44 am

By being fully supportive of her being herself.

masculinecuck
Trainable

Unread post by masculinecuck » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:48 am

I take a shower with my wife, wash her hair, bathe her body, shave her arm pits, legs, trim her pubic hair and shave down below.
They I dry her off, dry her hair, apply moisturizer to her body. Finally pick our bra (if shes wearing one) a nice thong undie (I buy of course) and finally a blouse/jeans or a dress.
We entertain at our house as she has two steady lovers, I cook a gourmet meal and serve them a candlelight dinner.
It's wondeful, afterwords they retire to the martial bed where they make love (multiple rounds). I clean her after every load and finally leave them alone to sleep.
In morning I bring them coffee in bed which she LOVES.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:42 am

I assist her in finding men. That sometimes includes pre-screening.

I help her bathe,do her nails and help with her hair if required.

I help her choose her outfits.

I drive her to her meetings if she's going out. If the guy is coming here I assist as required. That might be as simple as going out working in my woodshop while they fuck.

If she wants me present I help him insert. I rim her if she asks while they fuck. I sometimes eat her to prep her while they make out.

Afterwards I clean her and will clean him if asked. Sometimes I'm allowed sloppy seconds.

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:58 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:42 am
I assist her in finding men. That sometimes includes pre-screening.

I help her bathe,do her nails and help with her hair if required.

I help her choose her outfits.

I drive her to her meetings if she's going out. If the guy is coming here I assist as required. That might be as simple as going out working in my woodshop while they fuck.

If she wants me present I help him insert. I rim her if she asks while they fuck. I sometimes eat her to prep her while they make out.

Afterwards I clean her and will clean him if asked. Sometimes I'm allowed sloppy seconds.
I pretty much do this too. I pretty much do all of the on-line stuff. She says she doesn't want to fool with it and prefers that I do it and then run guys by her. I have to like brief her before we meet guys sometimes so she knows what's been said :p

A few times I've tried to get her to interact on-line and she's always like, "No, I want you to find guys for me."

When at a sex club if she's talking with someone I'll often leave to give them some space, etc. But she's also sent me to talk to guys to tell them that she wants to fuck them. Like' if we're at a club she'll say, "Go tell that guy that I want him to come talk to me."

I'll sometimes help her undress. I'll typically gather her stuff while she's busy.

After, if the guy or guys don't help her cleanup, then I will lick cum from her or get a towel to wipe her off. I help her get dressed and of course do all the driving.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:00 pm

So, I provide an alibi, buy lingerie, encourage her, move appointments so i can cover her, lend her my car so she can get to a ‘ meet’. I also pay for apartments, hotel rooms ans short vacations for them to be together! She is away this weekend with him, she told me they fucked a lot already… I paid 😂

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:20 pm

We don’t have restrictions or rules. She does what she wants and tells me afterwards.

Pauline

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:27 am

cukgrl69 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:58 am
if we're at a club she'll say, "Go tell that guy that I want him to come talk to me."
That must be quite humiliating or embarrassing. But in a nice way! :)

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:30 am

We as a couple like do the hot-wifing together, it just isn't fun if we don't. Usually what happens is that she will flirt with a guy, either with me by her side or across the room. At some point she will tell me that the guy wants to have sex with her while he is standing in front of me, I will say something positive to show my approval. My wife then usually tells me to tell him the rules and want we want and then she heads to the bathroom to take off her panties, when she comes back she will ask if he knows, when I say yes she hands me her panties and we go get her fucked while I watch.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:53 am

In the general sense, from the 'before, during, and after,' I'm KK's enabler, protector, and caregiver.

The 'before' context has varied over the years, from turning a blind eye to KK's affairs, to pimping her out (figuratively). I've recruited sex partners for her, organized MFM, FM+ and all sorts of encounters for her, prepared her for sex dates, and pushed her boundaries, including offering encouragement and praise.

During an encounter my role has varied from passive voyeur, to active participant to videographer/photographer - and pretty much everything in between.

After, I'm her caregiver, sensual lover, cuddle buddy, talk therapist, and loving husband.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:55 am

After my young wife admitted to two affairs in her early 20s she asked that I be involved in some way in her kinky mind, strangely she has always been so vanilla in normal life that any idea of her flirting is a complete non starter for her, bizarrely.

Therefore I became her facilitator, finding her suitable lovers, ones that were kind, caring and whom enjoyed a night of sex with an excellent but demanding lover. Then if I considered them suitable and she agreed, to arrange for us to meet them. Some men found it strange that we walked into the pub holding hands I at 6ft 4 was bringing my young slim 6ft wife to a pub, all parties knowing if we got on over a 30 minute drink and she liked them she would at the next meet fuck them.

I have been told many times,
That I was not the sort to do this,
Too masculine to be a cuck husband,
And questioned why?
Even told if she was my wife I would not share her.

In my absence she was often asked as a first question:
Do you know why we are meeting?,
Why do you want to do this?
What do you like and want|
Then about my involvement, she would reply, that was simple,. she liked me to watch her, I liked to watch bits then leave them to have fun together. I was/am never jealous.
I am straight, always remained dressed and was there only as an observer for my own kink.

If they were not happy for me to be there at some stage, then I made the decision she wouldn’t go through with this for safety reasons.

After,
I collect my wife from him, kiss her and take her home back to our family life hopefully tired, satisfied and well fucked.

The last time she met a man in a pub I asked her to go alone, she was not happy but went, then phoned, said he was nice, would I come and meet him. She said he had agreed to meet me. As I arrived and walked up to them to ask if they wanted a drink, he said no, before I had even got to the bar he was off.

She simply refused to flirt or meet a potential lover on her own, which is a shame.

We then moved to her having long term lovers, we both preferred this, she started locking me, then progressed to semi feminizing me, she said she knew I would like this and yes I did and do. We moved from hotels to our marital home better for all.

I am sexually submissive as she is, yet both dominant people away from the bedroom but whilst she likes a sexual dominant lover they never dominated me sexually. She gained a liking for swopping her wet sticky knickers for my clean ones, so I felt his cum sticking around my locked balls but other than this never sought to humiliate me, which is a shame really.

To her an excellent experienced lover and a loving husband are two different people.

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:05 pm

My wife wanted to fuck my best friend one night while i was outta town. They had been drinking together at a local tavern and he gave her a ride home as she had too many. He wouldnt touch her though because of our friendship so i finally had to msg him and tell him we had an open marriage and she is free to whatever she wants and right now she wants you! Then i said go back and have fun with her. It didnt take him long after that to head back and he fucked her in our bed. It was hot! He ended up fucking her steady for about a year

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:19 am

I assist my wife getting regularly fuckings by driving her to her boyfriends one night a week so she can have a few drinks and enjoy herself. Her boyfriend then drives her home by midnight. I help her bathe and get her lingerie, clothes and shoes out ready for dates. I purchase condoms for her to take. I devise cover stories when our kids ask where she is. I have booked hotels and restaurants for her dates. I book her hair, nail, eyelash and spraytan (in winter) appointments for her in the days leading up to a date. I have gotten out of bed to pick her up if she has had an argument with one of her boyfriends. I book her a massage for the day after a planned gangbang to help her get over the beautiful pounding 6 cocks (including me) have given her.
Everytime I do these jobs I have a massive hardon.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:34 am

I help my wife by supporting her and helping her get ready.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:34 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:05 pm
She’ll kiss me on the cheek and whisper “Thank you, baby” and then leave to go fuck someone else. I’ll finish the dishes with an erection, feeling every bit the cuckold I’ve become.
I LOVE that image of you doing dishes with an erection while your wife leaves to get fucked! I can relate to that, except in my case I'd be caged so my erection would be pushing against metal!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:18 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:05 pm
I’ll finish the dishes with an erection, feeling every bit the cuckold I’ve become.
Two things: Firstly, I would have thought that an erection wasn't the best thing to do the dishes with. Maybe a dishcloth, or one of those things with a brush on the end. Better still, use a dishwasher.
Secondly, hygiene issues..... I'll leave it at that.
:D

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:54 am

Helping her take off her shoes and also her underwear

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:17 am

I don't really need to help. she finds her men on her own

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:16 am

By letting her know I support her extra marital activities.