Looking back on our first year in the lifestyle

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Re: Looking back on our first year in the lifestyle

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:51 am

You are living the dream. Would your Whore let you Fuck her with a condom on? You could suck out the cum when done. When is the 10 man gangbang happening? August is almost over.

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:51 am

Hey. Yeah, haven't gotten the gangbang going yet, but still working on it. This past weekend we went to the sex club and she hooked up with a guy with a huge BBC, but he wasn't really that good. He had a huge dick, but he just wasn't that enthusiastic and only lasted about 5 minutes, with a condom. But whatever. After that I had to fist her in the ass to make her cum since she didn't cum with him. Then as we were getting ready to leave a white guy in his early 50s started talking to her and a few minutes later they went back and he fucked her real good on a couch. He asked if he could cum in her and she said yes. She got his number while I was cleaning up her cream-pie and wants to see him again.

We're going to see the guy I was talking about here (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=70382#p1424857) this Sunday. He's texted a few more times and said he wants me to lick her pussy while's he's fucking her, along with his cock, and he wants me to clean her up when he's done. If things go well he wants to have us over with a couple of his friends. I showed her the texts and she's fully on board.

He said he's been with a couple of hot wives and swingers before, but has never been with "a real cuck" and says he's very turned on by the prospect. I don't do cages, but I think I'll wear panties when we see him. My wife said she wants to sit on my face after he cums in her.

My wife recently said she wants to have a blowbang for her birthday (not til December) with as many men as possible. I'm not sure how I'm going to make that happen exactly, but I'm working on it. Might be able to just get several of the guys she's been with to agree to it. I can think of at least 5 or 6 that would probably be down for it. Still plenty of time to plan for it.

She talks about it all the time now, and I'd say we're having a bit of a hard time being discreet. like we'll catch ourselves saying too much in an inappropriate context. Like we were a at baseball game and two good looking guys walked past and she turned to me and made a gesture like sucking two cocks at the same time, which she loves to do, and I elbowed her like, "Not here!" She was like, "Oh, I hope no one saw that." We laughed, but still... lol

Not a day goes by that she doesn't talk about fucking other guys, cuckolding, gangbangs, or something.

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:17 am

Ok, so we've had a few misses lately with guys cancelling or whatever. She's still fucked a few guys at the sex club. But last Friday we had a "date" lined up with a guy just to meet him before we went to the sex club to see if things were good and they would see each other again. We met at a bar around 7:00. She was dressed pretty slutty and got lots of looks from the guys in the bar. He showed up and they had really good chemistry, I could tell she was really into him. I left the table a few times to get drinks and such just to give them some space.

She was wearing a dress with no panties of course. She let him finger her and she put her hand down his pants and stroked him some. But we stuck to our plan of leaving. She kissed him goodbye and said she wanted to see him again to do more next time.

About 30 minutes later he texted her saying how hot she was and that he couldn't wait to see her again, etc. So they started sexting. Then we got to the sex club and for a while she wasn't even interested in anyone else, they were really getting in to it. She would read me what he said and then say what she was texting back to him. They were getting really graphic. She was saying he wanted to cum in all her holes and watch her swallow him. He said he was glad her husband was just a cuck and that she didn't let me fuck her.

She was getting so horny and turned on, and then some guy came and sat next to her while I was getting drinks and they started talking. I came back and they talked for a while but then he left and said he'd see her again later. So we hung out some more and talked to a couple that said they had been swinging for 30+ years. The wife said she was 65, but I swear she didn't look a day over 50 and a hot 50. She was very fit. The husband said that she was the one that approached him and said she wanted to try going to a swingers group she had heard about, and that's how it started. I think they were looking to pick us up, to swap, but she told them I was "just a cuck" and didn't swap. So they ended up moving on.

Then the other guy came back by and they started talking again and making out on a couch. He told her that he was actually friends with the owner had helped him setup the club 20 years ago and that he knew a lot of guys in the lifestyle. That got her interested and she started asking him like if he'd be able to invite some friends over to meet her some time and he was like, "Yeah, I know lots of guys that would love to play with you." So she started sucking him and I looked for a private room and got them a room. They moved in there and she took her dress off so he could play with her huge tits. He was saying stuff like she was such a dirty slut and she was talking about how she likes lots of cocks and wants to fuck all his friends. That was getting him all worked up and he was like, "Damn you're a fucking whore aren't you!"And she was like, "Uh huh." They fucked for about 10 minutes and then he came on her. He pulled out and kind of came on her pussy and stomach then put his dick in her mouth for her to suck off.

She was sucking him then turned to me and said, "Come on Baby," and spread her legs toward me signaling me to clean her up. When I started licking his cum he was like, "Wow, you are a dirty little bitch aren't you! Fuck that's hot!" So she got his number and he said he would be in touch. We hung out a little, then left shortly after. But the other guy had still been texting her and she kept texting him in the car.

She told him we had just gotten home from the club (he knew where we were going) and then he said he was horny and sent her some dick pics. When we got in bed she said he was making her horny again and she wasn't sure how long she could wait to fuck him. She was saying she might have to go do it the next day because she wanted him so bad. She told me to take a video of her masturbating to send to him, so we had the lights on and I got her phone and took a closeup video of just her pussy while she was rubbing it moaning. Just about 5 seconds, and then she sent it to him. She told him she fucked someone at the club but that she was still horny for his cock. I asked her if she wanted me to lick her, but she said, "Uh Uh" and started rubbing herself hard until she came.

After that we kissed and she sent him a few final texts, then we cuddled. She was like, "Seriously, I'm not sure how long I can wait to fuck him." We had originally just planned to maybe see him next weekend or the one after that. She was asking, "What if I have to go see him by myself?" I said she could if she really wanted to, but she said she wanted me there at least for the first time and after that maybe she'd see him by herself if she needed to.

So the next day they kept texting and so now they made arrangements to see each other tonight after work. So the three of us are going to get a hotel tonight and if things go well, then she'll be ok to go to his house by herself.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:56 am

Sounds like you're really having an exciting time. I'm looking forward to hearing how this turns out.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:06 am

We had a good time last night. I posted a pic here: viewtopic.php?p=1429612#p1429612

We got a hotel room and he spent almost 2 hours fucking her. He came twice. The first time in her mouth. She swallowed it all, then kissed me. The second time deep in her ass.

She was so into him, it was really hot. The room had two queen beds, so I was just in the other bed watching most of the time. I went and got them drinks from the hotel bar a couple times.

Afterwards we talked about how it was so amusing that we did this on a Monday night. She said she feels like she has a secret identity, she's an executive by day and whore by night.

By the time we got home she was getting horny again from talking about it and we started masturbating together. I told her I was disappointed that he didn't cum in her pussy. She was like, "That's right, you didn't get to eat his cum. I guess you'll just have to cum in your own mouth." So I flipped my legs over my head and started stroking myself, but then she got in position and started pulling my cock down to my mouth and stroking it with my head touching my lips. She started asking me what I liked, if I liked watching him fuck her ass. I said I liked watching him fill her mouth up and she said she wanted see me fill my own mouth up. Then she was like "You're such a good little cuck, mmmhmmm. Come on cuck boy, fill your mouth up. I want to see you take it all," and then I started cumming and she kept stroking it directly into my open mouth. She was chuckling like, "Oh yeah! Oh my God! Mmmmhmmm. Oh yeah take that load." Then she kissed me and went back to masturbating saying she wanted to fuck him again and talking about getting him to fuck her with some other guys. After she came we cuddled and finally went to sleep, but then she woke up around 1 am and started masturbating again saying she thought that fucking him was going to calm her down and satisfy her but that it actually just made her hornier. I told her if she needs to go see him alone she can and she said she thinks she might have to. I said that was good and she needs to get fucked as much as possible. She was like, "Yeah I'm a fucking whore now, I'm such a fucking whore." She finally came again and we got back to sleep. :p

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:30 am

She's still insatiably horny, I'm kind of amazed at this point. Here are some memes I've been sharing with her: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=71076

She's fucked five guys since I last posted. She's got lots of guys texting her now. The other night she was sexting with one of her bulls and I started getting horny so I started jacking off and she texted him, "My husband is reading this and he's jacking off now." He texted back, "Good, at least he's not fucking you." She said, "I'm going to tell him to cum in his own mouth." He said, "OMG does he do that?" She said, "All the time." He said, "What a cuck!" After she showed me that I came in my mouth. Then she texted him, "He just did it" and "I want to fuck you so bad now."

They are going to fuck this weekend.

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:05 am

We've been having a good time. We pretty much go out once a week now and she usually ends up fucking one to four guys at a time. Sometimes we meet new guys, usually one on one. Every now and then she'll fuck one guy, then fuck one or more later that night, or sometimes she's be with a few at a time.

We still have issues from time to time where someone will flake and now show up and that can be a drag. She's got a few regular bulls now, but still nothing super solid. I'm working on setting up a big gangbang for her birthday, so we'll see if that goes off. I'm still not certain I can get it together, but we'll see. She would like 10+ guys.

She has really gotten into the lifestyle and loves talking about it. She enjoys telling people that I'm her cuck. When we talk to people at the sex club she'll introduce me as her cuck all the time now. One of the first things she tells any guy we meet for her to hook-up with is that I'm "just a cuck" so I don't get to have sex with her anymore, but that I may still participate in other ways if that's ok. Some guys are into it and some aren't.

Sometimes I just let them do their own thing and I just watch or other times I'll lick her and rub her while they fuck her or hold her in positions. There have been a couple of guys really into the cuckolding dynamic. One of her regular bulls really is and they like to engage in cuckolding dirty talk with me. He's also put his cock in my mouth after fucking her and said things like, "Come taste your wife's pussy" and one time when she was on her back he kept pulling it out and putting it in my mouth while she watched and he was asking her if she liked watching her cuck suck bull cock and she was like, "Oh yeah, make him take it," while she was rubbing herself. So he started fucking my mouth some, but then he pulled it out and put it in her ass.

On Thanksgiving morning while we were in bed she leaned over to me and said, "You know what I'm thankful for?" I said, "What?" And she said, "I'm thankful I'm married to a self-sucking cuck." I said, "Really?" She said, "Yeah. I can find lots of guys to fuck me, but I don't think there are many guys that would do what you do." I smiled and said, "I guess." She was like, "Really, this has been so amazing. I would have never imagined this a couple years ago, but now I wouldn't want it any other way." I said, "I'm thankful for you too. I love being your cuck. I've never felt closer to you. I'm so glad that you're so into this." And she was like, "Me too."

Later she said she's been thinking about fucking me in the ass at the sex club with people watching. I was like, "I dunno, maybe." But I was really turned on that she was thinking about something like this. This sex club is straight though. I've never seen anything like that happen there. But they do have some nights, like twice a month I think, that are like alternative lifestyle nights. We've never been, but I told her if we did it we'd have to go on one of those nights. We talked about it again the next night and I asked her why she wanted to do it with with people watching and she said she wants me to experience getting fucked with people watching the way she has, and she wants to be the bull. I started getting hard at this and she noticed. She was like, "What are you going to do with that?" I said I didn't know and she was like, "You need to suck it."

I said, "You want me to suck my own cock so you can save yourself for all those bulls?" She was like, "That's right, you have to take all you're own cum now. You like being a cuck that watches all these other men fuck your wife?" "Yeah." "You like cleaning up all their cum after they fill me up?" "Yeah." I was turning upside down now to suck myself. She was like, "Uh huh, All these guys get to fuck all my holes and cum in me, and you just have to suck your own cock and cum in your own mouth." "Mmmm hmmm." "Yeah, take your own cum so I can keep myself clean for Steve tomorrow, he's gonna fuck me so good." I was sucking hard then and stroking my shaft, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmm!" When I started cumming I pulled out a little so she could watch it shooting into my mouth. Then she came too.

The next night we went out and met with Steve (a "second date") at the sex club and they just had a one-on-one while I watched. He's got a big cock and he fucked her really good and made her cum twice (once with his mouth). When we got back home we talked about the night and I ended up cumming in my mouth again with her encouragement.

P.S. I just texted her and said I was thinking about her. She texted back and said, "Really, I was thinking about Stuart. Lol" (a new potential bull she's been texting with). I texted back, "As you should be." She replied, "That's right cuck ;)"

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:34 am

Haven't posted in a while. She's still super into the lifestyle. We talk about it every day. She's got several regular bulls now, black, white and Latino. so she's always making plans about who she's going to fuck, when. She has me do a lot of the coordination and messaging. The biggest challenge with our relationship is that sometimes if plans don't work out she'll get upset or whatever and I'll have to deal with that. Not long ago we had plans with one of her bulls and she was really looking forward to it, then he cancelled last minute and that upset her and she was down about it for a while, things like that. Her mood is definitely highly influenced by what's going on with all of these other guys, positive and negative, which has its challenges.

We hadn't been to the sex club in a while, because she's been seeing so many guys, but she wanted to go there Sat night instead of making plans with someone, so we did that. We saw a couple of guys she'd been with and talked to them, but she was really wanting to meet someone new, so we hung out and she picked up a new guy. We talked to him for a while, then got a room and he was doing a lot of licking but was struggling with keeping it up. Then we stepped out and he saw a black guy he was friends with so he invited him to join and he invited one of his friends, so then the three of them fucked her. They all used condoms, but she said she wanted them to cum on her, so they all jacked off onto her tits and neck after fucking her for a while.

Then she told me to get a towel and clean it up, so I got her all wiped off while they got dressed.

On the way out she bumped into another guy and flirted with but told him we had to go, but she got his number. We pretty much went to bed when we got home, it was around 1:00 am, but the next morning she wanted to talk a lot about it. She always does. So we spent the morning talking about the night and how horny she was to do it again. But we couldn't really do anything cause the kids would be up soon.

But that night we showered before bed and once all the kids were down she started talking about it again. She said she really wanted me to lick up all that cum, but didn't ask me to to be safe. I told her I wanted to lick it up too. Then she started talking about how I'm such a good cuck and how she's glad I turned out to be cuck. She said she loves being able to tell guys that her husband is a cuck and seeing how they react to it. She said she likes guys that get turned on when she tells them that. She likes telling guys that her husband doesn't get to fuck her anymore.

Then she reached under the covers and felt my boner so she pulled the covers back. She was like, "Mmmhmm, being a little cuck turns you on doesn't it?" I was like, "Uh huh." She was like, "What are you going to do about cuck? You gonna stroke yourself?" Then she started making jacking off motions and saying, "Make yourself cum like a good cuck." So I started jacking off and she keeping making dirty talk. We talked about how all her holes are for other men and how I don't get to have sex anymore, but she loves how I clean her up. Then she said she wanted to see me fill my own mouth up. So I rolled onto my back with my legs over me and started unloading into my own mouth. She was like, "Oh yeah, that's a good cuck. Take your own cum. Mmmmhmmm." Then she came shortly after. Then we cuddled and kissed a little and she was like, "Wow. We get to see Mike and Tommy next weekend, so you'll get to clean up their cum. I'm sure you'll be ready for that." I was like, "Uh huh." And then we cuddled and went to sleep.

I posted a few more recent pics of her adventures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70412&p=1478205#p1478205

I've got to get some group pics, but often that happens at the club, where we can't take pics, or people just don't want pics taken in a group setting, which I get.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:57 pm

Thanks Cukgrl,

I only discovered your threads today,
Wonderful to see such a spectacular sexy Lady free Herself of society norms and just enjoy Herself like She should.
I think you are living a dream life for many of us, allthough personally I would have liked for my cuckoldress to lock me in a chastity cage to control when I was allowed to cum.

Are you sure the two of you don't want to experiement with this?

Sincerely
elina

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am

elina wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:57 pm
Thanks Cukgrl,

I only discovered your threads today,
Wonderful to see such a spectacular sexy Lady free Herself of society norms and just enjoy Herself like She should.
I think you are living a dream life for many of us, allthough personally I would have liked for my cuckoldress to lock me in a chastity cage to control when I was allowed to cum.

Are you sure the two of you don't want to experiement with this?

Sincerely
elina
We've talked about it, but its up to her. I'm not going to ask her to do it. It will probably happen at some point, but it will depend on her.

On another note. We went to the sex club last night. We weer planning on going and she contacted several guys and asked if they would join. One of her bulls said that he would be there, but that he was going with a "date", bu the would still play with her.

So we get there, and he's there with this girl, who was pretty hot. And it turns out that they had met on-line and she had never done anything like this and wanted to go to a sex club but wanted to go with someone, etc. She wasn't into "the lifestyle", and hadn't really done any swapping or anything before, but she was curious about it. She was mainly interested in MMF.

So the four of us had drinks and were talking and my wife started talking more about us and explaining our relationship to this girl (well, woman in her 30s). At first she just talking about how we started coming to this club about 2 years ago, and how it progressed into meeting other guys and she was telling her about good nights to come to find guys and what to lookout for etc.

And I think she asked what my involvement was and she said,"Oh he's a cuck." And she was like, "So what does that mean?" My wife said, "He just gets to watch. He sits in the corner and jacks off while I'm with other guys." She looked at me and she was like, "Oh!" Then she went on, "He doesn't get to fuck me anymore, I just have sex with other men." She was like, "Wow." She turned to me and was like, "And you're ok with that?" I was getting kinda sheepish and a little embarrassed at this point, but was like, "Yeah, I enjoy watching her." Her bull would chime in with some comments here and there as well. The conversion went on, but we eventually went to get a "room" to play.

The girl just wanted to watch, she didn't really want to participate just yet. So we got a bed and my wife and her bull got undressed and started making gout and stuff on the bed. I stood next to the girl for a bit making little sexual small talk and then I got on the be and started taking my clothes off.

She watched for a bit, then wandered off to see what else was going on, then came back. I was naked on the bed holding my wife's hands and legs and stuff while he was pounding her. He fucked her hard for about 45 minutes. He made her cum a couple of times. This guy has a lot of stamina, plus he was using a condom. The girl was watching and my wife said she wanted him to cum on her, so he pounded her real hard, then pulled out and came all over her crotch and stomach.

Then my wife turned to her and said, "This is the fun part." Then she turned to me and said, "Come clean me up baby." So I got between her legs and started licking up all the cum. The girl was like, "Oh my God! Wow." My wife just laid back and moaned with her hand on my head. The bull said to the girl, "Don't get any ideas, I'm not doing that."

I was definitely a mix of turned on and embarrassed.

They went to the bathroom together to clean up. The girl stayed behind, which was a little awkward. She said something like, "I've seen that before." I think I just chuckled and shrugged as I was getting dressed.

Then we headed out and hung out few a few minutes she said it was nice meeting us, my wife and her bull kissed, and then we left but the bull and the girl stayed.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:15 am

That was hot! Thanks for the update. Sounds like everyone had a great time at the club.