We’re now mainstream

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Gulfcpl
Player

We’re now mainstream

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:08 pm

There was an article I read earlier today about a guy who found his wife in bed with a co-worker. He took a bat to him. Following is part of the wording used in the article to describe the husband:

Barbato desperately pulled Dimmig off her lover.

“Don’t come near my f—ing wife again!” the cuckold threatened before he allegedly walked out the door at about 10 p.m.

Above is not the cuckolding we have all come to know and love. At our hobby has hit the big time! Ha!

mrdnrm
Player

Re: We’re now mainstream

Unread post by mrdnrm » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:53 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:08 pm
There was an article I read earlier today about a guy who found his wife in bed with a co-worker. He took a bat to him. Following is part of the wording used in the article to describe the husband:

“Don’t come near my f—ing wife again!” the cuckold threatened before he allegedly walked out the door at about 10 p.m.

Above is not the cuckolding we have all come to know and love. At our hobby has hit the big time! Ha!
Cuckolding was originally knowing or unknowing with or without approval to have one's wife with another man, However I believe, here we have chosen to redefine the term Cuckolding to fit our narrative and enjoyment as all knowing, willingly, and with approval. The terms continue to be added and become more defined, from full swap swinging to Hotwifing, stag/vien, and Cuckolding all defined in different levels of spousal involvement according to the Urban Dictionary.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:02 am

If you go back to the news article you will notice that they removed “cuckold” and replaced it with the man’s name.

That in itself I found to be interesting.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:14 am

A cuckold was un-knowing, but others in the community knew.

A wittol knew and often supported the affair.

Of course, this was the case in before the free love movement.

Source: Dr. David J. Ley in YouTube interviews and his book Insatiable Wives.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:48 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:02 am
If you go back to the news article you will notice that they removed “cuckold” and replaced it with the man’s name.

That in itself I found to be interesting.
When I went back, I saw that too. I had read it earlier in the day but when I read the article later, I saw that they had changed the wording. I thought it was odd to use that word in a news article at all.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:50 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:53 am
Gulfcpl wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:08 pm

Cuckolding was originally knowing or unknowing with or without approval to have one's wife with another man, However I believe, here we have chosen to redefine the term Cuckolding to fit our narrative and enjoyment as all knowing, willingly, and with approval. The terms continue to be added and become more defined, from full swap swinging to Hotwifing, stag/vien, and Cuckolding all defined in different levels of spousal involvement according to the Urban Dictionary.
You’re right. Cuckolding has been around forever but has evolved over time. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it used in a news article, especially coming from a news organization.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:31 am

BeNatural wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:14 am
A cuckold was un-knowing, but others in the community knew.

A wittol knew and often supported the affair.

Of course, this was the case in before the free love movement.

Source: Dr. David J. Ley in YouTube interviews and his book Insatiable Wives.
It’s a shame that “wittol” has become an archaic word. It’s much more accurate and descriptive. Most of us are here are consenting wittols and not really cuckolds.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:30 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:31 am
It’s a shame that “wittol” has become an archaic word. It’s much more accurate and descriptive. Most of us are here are consenting wittols and not really cuckolds.
True. I definitely am. And I think the cucks here usually are too!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:36 am

Indeed.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:13 am

Time Magazine just published an article, "Does It Really Work to Date Within a Marriage?" Google the title and you'll see a story about former NYC Mayor DiBlasio and his wife. They've both decided to date other people, and although they aren't divorcing, it's not clear what their marriage will look like.

The story says
The term of art for this arrangement is “consensual non-monogamy.” Therapists say they’ve heard a lot more about it in the last decade. “Over the 17 years that I’ve seen couples, I’ve definitely seen a rise in the last few years,” says Tracy Dalgleish, a clinical therapist in Ottawa, Canada, and the author of the forthcoming book about marital malaise I Didn’t Sign Up for This. “It is being discussed more frequently, and it is a topic that I think has existed beforehand, but perhaps people are more openly sharing about this now.”
I'm not sure if this is cuckolding or something else, but the point is, consensual non-monogamy is becoming more mainstream.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Akfan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Akfan » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:55 pm

Some funny banter about cuckold in the show "Fubar" too.