My wife fucked her boyfriend (on going)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

Re: My wife fucked her boyfriend (on going)

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:47 pm

My wife and her boyfriend had sex lest night, by the way, but this morning the tally count was still at -60.

My tally count is frozen! its gonna be a long time before i get to see my wife's vagina again! :)
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:10 pm

Since my tally was frozen at -60 anyway, i had been thinking about it for a while, and figured we should just commit to only letting me access her pussy once a year, on our anniversary. thats basically what we were heading for anyway.

so i brought this up to my wife, yesterday, and she LOVED the idea! it got instantly turned her on! she was all in! She suggested I bring it up to her boyfriend, so I did.

as of last night, I am officially on a once per year plan, where i only get access to my wife's pussy once a year, on our anniversary, for as long as my wife and her boyfriend are together!

this made my wife so horny she asked me to leave the room so her boyfriend could get her off!

I'm happy I could bring them closer together like that, by taking her from me more and giving her to him more...

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:02 pm

I was just informed, too, of one minor adjustment in my denial. my wife likes to hang out naked and display her pussy and her boyfriend also likes her pussy on display.

since I am now only allowed access to her pussy once a year, her boyfriend decided he doesnt want to have to keep hiding her pussy to prevent me from seeing it...

so I am allowed to see it, as long as another guy is also seeing it.

but im only allowed to touch it once a yeah, on our anniversary.

and if her and i are alone then im not allowed to see it... so when she sleeps in my bed she'll still wear panties, to prevent me seeing it.

and this will be how things are for as long as her and her boyfriend are together!

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:36 pm

Wow, that's so hot. The only adjustment I would make is the ability to eat her pussy after the boyfriend uses it.

Still, very hot!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:18 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:55 pm
As of writing this comment I am at -49 tallys.

I was at -50, but my wife and her boyfriend had sex last nite.

The three of us were chilling on the couch, watching tv, her fully nude as usual. it got late so we called it a night. I kissed my wife, caressed her bare breasts and headed to my bedroom, then her and her boyfriend went to their bedroom together. about a half hour later I got up to use the restroom, and I walked by their bedroom. The door was ajar, so I peaked in, and she was riding him cowgirl style!

This morning the total on the board had been changed from -50 to -49!

the total has to reach positive 5 before I get a turn!
Jesus dude I'm barely catching up with your thread but just this specific post from August has my cuckold senses going crazy and truly envious of your arrangement.

I would literally love for my girlfriends partner to live full time with us. I can't begin to imagine what it's like to kiss your woman goodnight and know she is going to bed with her other man and not you.

That he is the one who is enjoying her body at night. I would absolutely love to be in a state of cuckold euphoria 24/7 with my girlfriend having her main man beside her at home nor needing to go anywhere. Being able to walk away into their own bedroom and release any stress or tension by making love to him regardless if you're home or not. I really wish my girlfriend would be up for something like this, she has said it would be convenient but I'm not holding my breath.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:21 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:18 am
inivisibletwin wrote:

The three of us were chilling on the couch, watching tv, her fully nude as usual. it got late so we called it a night. I kissed my wife, caressed her bare breasts and headed to my bedroom, then her and her boyfriend went to their bedroom together. about a half hour later I got up to use the restroom, and I walked by their bedroom. The door was ajar, so I peaked in, and she was riding him cowgirl style!

Jesus dude I'm barely catching up with your thread but just this specific post from August has my cuckold senses going crazy and truly envious of your arrangement.

I would literally love for my girlfriends partner to live full time with us. I can't begin to imagine what it's like to kiss your woman goodnight and know she is going to bed with her other man and not you.

That he is the one who is enjoying her body at night. I would absolutely love to be in a state of cuckold euphoria 24/7 with my girlfriend having her main man beside her at home nor needing to go anywhere. Being able to walk away into their own bedroom and release any stress or tension by making love to him regardless if you're home or not. I really wish my girlfriend would be up for something like this, she has said it would be convenient but I'm not holding my breath.

thank you so much! yes, i love my life, i love our arrangements, i love how much of our lives revolve around my wife's vagina, and me not getting it while her boyfriend, and whomever else does get it! i love knowing she's either in bed with her boyfriend fully naked, or in bed with me with panties on, cause I am not allowed to access her pussy.

our arrangement now has changed a bit, i admit i am behind on caching up this thread... as of now I am only allowed access to my wife's vagina once per year, on our anniversary. no more of this tally business. meanwhile her boyfriend gets "husband level access," and I get to act like her wingman helping her spread her legs for other guys... like the new fwb's she found, or my old friend who she's spending the friday night before christmas with!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:23 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:21 am
ucaneffher wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

thank you so much! yes, i love my life, i love our arrangements, i love how much of our lives revolve around my wife's vagina, and me not getting it while her boyfriend, and whomever else does get it! i love knowing she's either in bed with her boyfriend fully naked, or in bed with me with panties on, cause I am not allowed to access her pussy.

our arrangement now has changed a bit, i admit i am behind on caching up this thread... as of now I am only allowed access to my wife's vagina once per year, on our anniversary. no more of this tally business. meanwhile her boyfriend gets "husband level access," and I get to act like her wingman helping her spread her legs for other guys... like the new fwb's she found, or my old friend who she's spending the friday night before christmas with!
I would trade places with you in a heartbeat.. i would at least try it for an entire year to see how the girlfriend would like giving another man husband level, how she would like me becoming the wingman, and how she would feel only fucking me on our anniversary.

Honestly, just imagining seeing her and the boyfriend disappear into their bedroom after saying goodnight to me and shortly hearing them not holding back and going at it nearly every night is plenty reason for me to get into that arrangement. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one day I'll find myself in a scenario like yours.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:24 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:23 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:21 am
ucaneffher wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

I would trade places with you in a heartbeat.. i would at least try it for an entire year to see how the girlfriend would like giving another man husband level, how she would like me becoming the wingman, and how she would feel only fucking me on our anniversary.

Honestly, just imagining seeing her and the boyfriend disappear into their bedroom after saying goodnight to me and shortly hearing them not holding back and going at it nearly every night is plenty reason for me to get into that arrangement. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one day I'll find myself in a scenario like yours.
thanks! ...we have actually gone a full year before. we had sex on our wedding night, then the next day her boyfriend, and owner of her pussy, told me that his wedding gift was that he was going to deny me access to her pussy for a full year. I went the entire first year of our marriage not allowed to see our touch my wife's vagina at all, while her boyfriend got it all he wanted. We both loved it!

and being my wife's wingman is one of my favorite things! my biggest turn on is my wife having sex without me there, so if i can help make that happen then I'm a happy guy!