Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
goodjob
Pervert

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by goodjob » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:16 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:52 pm
Hello there everyone, just thought I'd update you all and say that my girlfriend is now at James's place. She'll be staying there till January 1st. And for the first time in a few years, I'll be alone for new years.
What are your thoughts about that? Not only will he be getting the first kiss, he's going to be the first one to have sex with her in 2024.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:21 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:35 pm
Me personally, I've had this desire of mine for a few years, even before I met Alex. Including things ranging from cheating, wife sharing and the like. So with that in mind after talking with my girlfriend about it for a bit and listening to podcasts and stuff. We role played it, and she loved it. She loves it when I call her a succubus, and she has always seemingly had the propensity for playing like a slut, either in role play. Or even if it's just between us, now as for what's her angle. She LOVES it when guys can actually stop thinking with their dick for once and settle down and just be loving and romantic. Even with these passionate embers of theirs burning. And so that is what we sought for her. A guy that could seemingly sweep her off her feet and actually flirt and tease without being too vulgar about it at times. And so far, it seems James is fitting that Bill for her. While I get to watch my fantasy unfold on the sidelines.

Now, as for your next question. I am one of those who does fantasize about losing her, and my girlfriend does know it. But, I also do subscribe to the belief that it is wholly unrealistic and detrimental to one's mental health. So, I do not encourage it.
Hey DeAd, first of all, really appreciate you continuing to share your thoughts with us.

I quoted the above because it seems like this whole New Years adventure must be playing right into your deepest and darkest urges. How has the romance and emotional attachment between Alex and James been developing? You must be going out of your mind knowing they'll be sharing the holiday together. If you are in the mood to share any of your thoughts and reflections on it, we'd love to hear!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:59 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:21 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Me personally, I've had this desire of mine for a few years, even before I met Alex. Including things ranging from cheating, wife sharing and the like. So with that in mind after talking with my girlfriend about it for a bit and listening to podcasts and stuff. We role played it, and she loved it. She loves it when I call her a succubus, and she has always seemingly had the propensity for playing like a slut, either in role play. Or even if it's just between us, now as for what's her angle. She LOVES it when guys can actually stop thinking with their dick for once and settle down and just be loving and romantic. Even with these passionate embers of theirs burning. And so that is what we sought for her. A guy that could seemingly sweep her off her feet and actually flirt and tease without being too vulgar about it at times. And so far, it seems James is fitting that Bill for her. While I get to watch my fantasy unfold on the sidelines.

Now, as for your next question. I am one of those who does fantasize about losing her, and my girlfriend does know it. But, I also do subscribe to the belief that it is wholly unrealistic and detrimental to one's mental health. So, I do not encourage it.
Hey DeAd, first of all, really appreciate you continuing to share your thoughts with us.

I quoted the above because it seems like this whole New Years adventure must be playing right into your deepest and darkest urges. How has the romance and emotional attachment between Alex and James been developing? You must be going out of your mind knowing they'll be sharing the holiday together. If you are in the mood to share any of your thoughts and reflections on it, we'd love to hear!
Hey! I would love too! And I'm sorry I never got around to replying till now. Tbh, I've been taking a bit of a break from all this stuff and instead just focusing on just me and Alex. So, again. My apologies for having not gotten around to answering you till now. I'll be more than happy to answer yours and everybody's questions for me when I can sometime tomorrow afternoon or in the evening. Anyways, I'll see you all later and let ya'll know what's up.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:29 am

This is a fantastic story!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:56 pm

goodjob wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:16 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:52 pm
Hello there everyone, just thought I'd update you all and say that my girlfriend is now at James's place. She'll be staying there till January 1st. And for the first time in a few years, I'll be alone for new years.
What are your thoughts about that? Not only will he be getting the first kiss, he's going to be the first one to have sex with her in 2024.
Hey! Now, to answer your question. And sorry ahead of time about getting to you kind of late, I kind of wasn't in the mood to share when everything started get going when she was texting me over those few days, and afterwards also. I kind of wasn't in the mood to even think about anything to do with this life style, except to be with Alex, me and her together. But, let me get back on track. To answer your questions, I was both VERY excited just even thinking about those prospects. As well as kind of nervous. Haha, thinking about how James will have her firsts in the new year. And so, I was in contact quite a bit with my girlfriend during that time then. Both me and her talking about mundane and sexual things. With her telling me how James was getting her excited and putting the moves on her, with him being teasing putting on and them watching together movies with steamy sex scenes she had told me while they cuddled up together. Among other things, just thinking about James having her "firsts" of 2024 again, had me VERY excited.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:06 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:21 am
DeAd so7 wrote:

Well, to answer your questions. It kind of leads me as to why this took awhile for me to get back to thinking about and talking about these things. So, how has the romance and emotional attachment between Alex and James have been developing you're asking? Well, for starters. They're now doing more mundane things together. During the time before her going to his, me and James were talking about him wanting to invite my girlfriend to go put exercising with him. Tbh, Alex does exercise a bit, but. Not a crazy amount, and that's due to the fact that both me and her have talked about where she doesn't have anybody to really go with her and push her too, too much. I go sometimes, but not alot, plus, me and her get distracted by our own things. So, the gym isn't something we do all that too often anyways. So, going back on topic. James was asking me if it was fine inviting her to the gym. Apparently they've talked about her going to the gym I guess. And James on the other hand goes over quite a bit apparently. He goes to kind of help him keep focus he was telling me if I can recall. So, anyways. Before my girlfriend went over to his, I had told her about it, and so. She had brought over her sweat pants and everything to his. And since then, during their time there, and now every Tuesday evening. My girlfriend and him will be hanging out and going to the gym.

I hope that answers your question, because, tbh. I feel like personally this has been an evolution of their relationship, and honestly, everytime I think about it. I get really, REALLY nervous.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:56 pm

This has been an amazing account of your (Hot-girlfriend) journey, Thank You for Sharing!! I hope 2024 is a Great Year for All of You!!

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:58 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:06 pm
Well, to answer your questions. It kind of leads me as to why this took awhile for me to get back to thinking about and talking about these things. So, how has the romance and emotional attachment between Alex and James have been developing you're asking? Well, for starters. They're now doing more mundane things together. During the time before her going to his, me and James were talking about him wanting to invite my girlfriend to go put exercising with him. Tbh, Alex does exercise a bit, but. Not a crazy amount, and that's due to the fact that both me and her have talked about where she doesn't have anybody to really go with her and push her too, too much. I go sometimes, but not alot, plus, me and her get distracted by our own things. So, the gym isn't something we do all that too often anyways. So, going back on topic. James was asking me if it was fine inviting her to the gym. Apparently they've talked about her going to the gym I guess. And James on the other hand goes over quite a bit apparently. He goes to kind of help him keep focus he was telling me if I can recall. So, anyways. Before my girlfriend went over to his, I had told her about it, and so. She had brought over her sweat pants and everything to his. And since then, during their time there, and now every Tuesday evening. My girlfriend and him will be hanging out and going to the gym.

I hope that answers your question, because, tbh. I feel like personally this has been an evolution of their relationship, and honestly, everytime I think about it. I get really, REALLY nervous.
Hey, I appreciate the response. It feels like this whole situation is becoming more nerve-wracking for you than arousing. Are you and Alex still communicating throughout all this? Has she told you she's falling in love with James? Has she gone out of her way to assure you your relationship with her is still solid, or is she playing into the "succubus" angle and teasing you about her lust/affection for him?

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:50 pm

My wife Sharon and I have been doing this for 10 years. In no time at all you'll be sitting in the same room as them when they fuck.

That's the next step. Talk to her and her boyfriend and see if they would be comfortable if you watched.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:19 pm

Getting nervous? The poster is about to learn that that's the best part! :D

Xspree
Experienced

Unread post by Xspree » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:16 pm

I’m a straight, std free and drug free guy. I’m a Dom/Bull and Breeder. Here’s my question, where do you guys, or your wives find Bulls. I’m on Sls, but not getting much on it. Any ideas??

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:05 am

My wife and I have always found her boyfriend's on AFF. Men can post lots of info and pics and it's a good place to chat discretely. Men normally post pictures of their dick's so the wife can window shop. That's how she got to pick out her current boyfriend with the fat 10 inch cock

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:04 pm

setv4 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:56 pm
This has been an amazing account of your (Hot-girlfriend) journey, Thank You for Sharing!! I hope 2024 is a Great Year for All of You!!
Thank you. I hope you have a great 2024 also!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:18 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:58 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:

Hey, I appreciate the response. It feels like this whole situation is becoming more nerve-wracking for you than arousing. Are you and Alex still communicating throughout all this? Has she told you she's falling in love with James? Has she gone out of her way to assure you your relationship with her is still solid, or is she playing into the "succubus" angle and teasing you about her lust/affection for him?
To answer your questions, of course! One of our rules we kind of have for this whole thing whenever she goes over to james' is to tell me what's going on, so I can make sure she's alright. Granted, it's more of a rule for me making sure she's OK, rather than just her teasing me when she's over at his, but, she seemingly loves to tease me, and I appreciate her making sure I'm not feeling left out. With that in mind, no. She has not told me she's fallen I'm love with him, but. Throughout our time together playing with James, there was a time awhile ago whenever we were chatting about their relationship among other stuff if you will, and she did tell me she does like him though. So, with that in mind. It may not be the big L word, but. When she told me that, she definitely got me a bit excited. Haha. But anyways, to answer your other questions, yes. She does help me, in making sure our relationship is solid. For an example, we do chat quite a bit about things, not just sexual things of course. But, she does do her best in making sure I'm OK, with telling me at times when she's talking to james on the phone. Albeit, she has forgotten a few times, and with that, a couple of times. I found her getting steamy with James over the texts, but, nevertheless. Yes, she helps to make sure I feel safe. Her daily kisses definitely help, haha. But, among those things of course, she helps me feel safe by adhering to our rules, some days we have a rule in which neither James, or her are to message each other. The reason for that is that, I got kind of hurt seeing them talking together almost every hour of every day for awhile over the phone, that. We talked about it. And she agreed to limit their convos with one another, as well as james of course. Now, finally. As for the "succubus" angle you bring up. I mean, in general she does tease me quite a bit, but again, with the stuff I just described with how she makes me feel safe. I guess to answer that last question, yes. She does play into it, ESPECIALLY whenever they're with each other. Telling me how she wants to kiss him, and things. But, anyways. I hope I answered all your questions, and sorry again for the late reply. I've been kind of lazy, but, nevertheless. I hope that answers everything, and if you have anymore, shoot, and I'll try to get back to you soon.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:20 pm

jeffwatches wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:50 pm
My wife Sharon and I have been doing this for 10 years. In no time at all you'll be sitting in the same room as them when they fuck.

That's the next step. Talk to her and her boyfriend and see if they would be comfortable if you watched.
I've been thinking about talking with them about it, and I may soon. I've been thinking about some fun plans, perhaps I can get the two of them interested in with that in mind. But, nevertheless, thanks for the encouragement!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:21 pm

AstaSilva wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:19 pm
Getting nervous? The poster is about to learn that that's the best part! :D
Haha, trust me. I'm pretty much CHRONICALLY nervous at this point 😅

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:43 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:18 pm
scarfolamew wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:

To answer your questions, of course! One of our rules we kind of have for this whole thing whenever she goes over to james' is to tell me what's going on, so I can make sure she's alright. Granted, it's more of a rule for me making sure she's OK, rather than just her teasing me when she's over at his, but, she seemingly loves to tease me, and I appreciate her making sure I'm not feeling left out. With that in mind, no. She has not told me she's fallen I'm love with him, but. Throughout our time together playing with James, there was a time awhile ago whenever we were chatting about their relationship among other stuff if you will, and she did tell me she does like him though. So, with that in mind. It may not be the big L word, but. When she told me that, she definitely got me a bit excited. Haha. But anyways, to answer your other questions, yes. She does help me, in making sure our relationship is solid. For an example, we do chat quite a bit about things, not just sexual things of course. But, she does do her best in making sure I'm OK, with telling me at times when she's talking to james on the phone. Albeit, she has forgotten a few times, and with that, a couple of times. I found her getting steamy with James over the texts, but, nevertheless. Yes, she helps to make sure I feel safe. Her daily kisses definitely help, haha. But, among those things of course, she helps me feel safe by adhering to our rules, some days we have a rule in which neither James, or her are to message each other. The reason for that is that, I got kind of hurt seeing them talking together almost every hour of every day for awhile over the phone, that. We talked about it. And she agreed to limit their convos with one another, as well as james of course. Now, finally. As for the "succubus" angle you bring up. I mean, in general she does tease me quite a bit, but again, with the stuff I just described with how she makes me feel safe. I guess to answer that last question, yes. She does play into it, ESPECIALLY whenever they're with each other. Telling me how she wants to kiss him, and things. But, anyways. I hope I answered all your questions, and sorry again for the late reply. I've been kind of lazy, but, nevertheless. I hope that answers everything, and if you have anymore, shoot, and I'll try to get back to you soon.
DA7 - All considered it would be pretty odd for them not to like each other to some degree, even a lot but not getting as far as love.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:07 am

My girlfriend left the house to go ahead and meet him at the restaurant. I am so, so excited. Albeit with a sense of worry and angst of course, haha. We've talked about this within the past couple of days, with their texts getting hotter and hotter. She told me she's not sure it'll actually happen. But, we planned ahead and I gave her a couple condoms just in case anything happens. Nevertheless, I'll keep ya'll informed. And I hope their date goes well.
SO exciting! How did it go?

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:43 am

54321 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:07 am
My girlfriend left the house to go ahead and meet him at the restaurant. I am so, so excited. Albeit with a sense of worry and angst of course, haha. We've talked about this within the past couple of days, with their texts getting hotter and hotter. She told me she's not sure it'll actually happen. But, we planned ahead and I gave her a couple condoms just in case anything happens. Nevertheless, I'll keep ya'll informed. And I hope their date goes well.
SO exciting! How did it go?

It was okay

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:57 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:43 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:18 pm
scarfolamew wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:

DA7 - All considered it would be pretty odd for them not to like each other to some degree, even a lot but not getting as far as love.
Yeah, true. Haha.

Rauperich
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rauperich » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:44 pm

Did they ever thought about ditching the condoms and going bareback?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:41 pm

Rauperich wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:44 pm
Did they ever thought about ditching the condoms and going bareback?
No. They haven't. At least James nor my girlfriend have told me it's ever come up in anyway. We generally like to be safe. So, personally. If the day would ever come that they would. I think it'll be a long while before we all agree that it's fine.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:58 pm

Hello there everyone, so. I have quite a big last minute update that I'd like to get off my chest and talk about here finally. For back ground info. At the last minute this past weekend. Me, Alex, and James decided to meet up, all of us. So I can actually for the very first time watch them have sex. And, to be completely honest. It was quite a fun time all around for all of us it seems. Even though again. It kind of happened last minute. Now, I'm not going to get too much into the nitty gritty about why that was. But, in general. After chatting with this one guy here on the forums. He gave me the encouragement to finally ask and see. And again. It was a very, VERY fun time we all had all around. Now, something to note for this update. This update is pretty much copy and paste from the conversation I had with the guy here on the forum, so. There may be parts of the update that maybe confusing because of that, due to the fact that at that time. And btw, this was written a few hours after it happened. I was talking to him, and him alone about it. Plus, there most likely will be some grammatical and sentencing issues also due to the fact that I still was riding an emotional high from the whole situation. Nevertheless, I hope it is somewhat legible. As I kind of felt embarrassed and went back to fix somethings so it doesn't sound too much of a garbled mess. And again, hopefully this'll help relieve any pent up stress and anxiety I have still from the whole situation. Other than that, if anybody has any questions. Shoot! And I'll try to get back to you soon.

We had a lot of fun, all of us. We decided to get some lunch first really quickly before we began, something more casual and a bit light. So, we went to a local place. Me, Alex and James. And we had a fun time! Personally. I am glad James didn't seem too off put with me asking, or neither did my girlfriend. Albeit we did talk about it a bit more when we got back to our place. Since I guess James wanted to clear the air and make sure I wasn't going to be requesting anything that'd make him uncomfortable like how you had brought up in your reply to me, like wanting to suck him. But, of course. After we chatted a bit more, he was a bit relieved. And then we all proceeded to have a great time, god though. I can see how he tuckers her out sometimes. Haha. They went 3 times. And, my god. Seeing him handling her like she was his had me going crazy.

Still though, let me begin from after our lunch I guess. On the drive home we got to talking about a few different things. Those I've already told you about, plus more. But, when we got home. Alex wanted a second to herself she told us. So, we waited in the living room for a bit talking. Alex called us both into the bedroom soon after. And there she was teasing us both on the bed in her lingerie. Looking both so so beautiful and sexy. She did not tell me she was planning on doing this btw. So, it caught both of us off guard I could tell. Haha. Anyways, I didn't want to get in the way of them. So, I went ahead and found myself at the office chair in our room. And fucking hell was Alex looking so fucking sexy. James came over and she stood up to meet him. And God, if only I could relive to see them staring into each other's eyes again. James was commenting at the time if I can recall saying how beautiful she was. And fuck was it already driving me crazy. Soon after they started teasing each other. Running their hands and getting each other ready. And fuck. Seeing them kiss soon there after almost broke me. Thankfully we started getting things in place when we woke up that morning. So, after they undressed each other. Which btw, Alex was stroking him at this time while I was watching. They soon got his condom on. And after that, it was like seeing James actually TAKE her. He asked her if she was ready, and same with I. Which btw, I forgot to also say how. My girlfriend was teasing me somewhat at this time before him and her started kissing. Still, nevertheless. When she got into position. And him also. I could see the sparks. The genuine fucking sparks. How soft and slow he was with her. And Alex. Even though she was still trying to tease me, kept getting distracted. Haha. Still, whenever he put himself in her. Hearing her sigh was like hearing fucking music. Also, I forgot to say this too. But, for their first position they were in missionary. And at first, he was slow. So, so fucking slow and fuck was it exciting watching my girlfriend soak it all up, his feelings, his movements, the pleasure he was giving her. I will shit you not I was shaking a tiny bit I noticed. Haha. Still though, after a minute. He was then going very fast. And hearing and seeing my girlfriend scream for him, and she looking between him and I. Before they began kissing again. Fuck man. It was otherworldly to me. Haha. Still though, for this first one. He only lasted like a couple minutes more before he came. And that was the end of the first one. As they kind of laid there next to each other. Soaking it all in. As he pulled the condom off.

Alright. So, a little more info I forgot to tell about that first one. For one, and forgive my vulgarity on this. Yes, I was masturbating, as I was watching them. Two. They were relaxed in the after glow of it all for a few minutes. So, at that time. I got distracted and asked them if they'd like me to get them some water since they both seemed rather out of it. Which I'm sure even though our lunch was kind of light, didnt help the situation. And 3. With that in mind, I didn't, and again forgive my vulgarity here. "Finish". As I got their drinks. And kind of washed up a bit. Still, after a few minutes. Both James and her got out of it a bit. If I can recall, but personally. Fuck, I think that first one definitely tired James out a bit. Since he was REALLY going at it there towards the end. Anyways, during that time. My girlfriend was teasing me a bit asking me if I had fun watching them. And she told me she had fun with being watched. Especially whenever she was trying to give me attention. But found herself distracted by James at the time, she told me afterwards like 3 hours ago if I can recall before she went to bed. Haha. Still though, let me continue. During her teases. James was running his hands over her. Which, I'm not going to lie. Distracted her again a bit while she was talking to me. But, over time. James kind of took her attention away again when he whispered to her if they can kiss. At least, that's what I'm guessing. Since he did whisper something in her ear before she turned around and found herself in his arms again. And then, this is how the second one kind of started. Haha. I was out of my chair watching them for a bit. And fuck, was it crazy seeing his cock against her. So close to her pussy. Which, btw. For clarification. Since I remember you bring up her taking him raw as a tease. He hasn't yet. They've always used condoms. But still, seeing his obviously cum coated cock rubbing itself against her body was so fucking sexy. But, kind of scary I won't lie. Haha. But, anyways. I remember sitting down there soon after, since I was feeling a bit awkward almost standing over them at the foot of the bed like a damn boogy man. Anyways. They soon broke off, and this time, fucking Alex while stroking his cock by the looks of things breaks off the kiss and asked James if he'd like to go again. In which btw, as I'm watching him put on another condom. I've got my cock out again just watching the magic fly between these two. Anyways. He's got the condom on, and they both look at each other side by side still and kiss. And fuck man. I'm not going to lie. As I'm recounting this to you, I'm kind of scared. Just still kind of thinking about seeing the magic, and overall I think love they have for one another. They definitely were not seemingly having sex like fuck buddies. Not while looking at each other like that. ESPECIALLY not kissing each other like that either. But, anyways. Alex is laying on her side stroking his cock as they kiss and just stare at each other. Which, and forgive my vulgarity on this. I just explode seeing this. So, I just kind of sit back at this point with a clearer mind and watch the magic. Soon after she begins stroking his cock. Which, btw. I want to say it's definitely been like more than 5 minutes since they've began stroking and feeling up each other and kissing. My girlfriend just looks down at him. And with his help, which I guess they've done this a few times since they were not speaking. She sits on his cock. And begins to ride it. And fuuuuck. Just seeing her fly on him, my "butterfly" just knowing by instinct what to do, had got me hard again. But, also kind of scared. Again, they just looked at each other. Didn't say a word. Not to me, nor to him. As his hands were on her hips like as if it was natural at this point. This time, I think they lasted about like 5 minutes. Maybe a little less, maybe a little more. I can't remember, since I was just in awe seeing them. But, soon there after. She kind of tries to lean down on him to kiss. But, it was not working for a sec. He just kept slipping out. But, they kept trying till it looked liked he angled himself towards her and they were just in each other's embrace the whole time kissing. As he kept pumping in and out of her. Which, btw. Fuck was it mesmerizing watching him move in and out of her like that. I remember just thinking that it was like he "owned" her in some twisted part of my mind. Haha. But, anyways. Their kissing soon breaks off, and James is going wild saying he's going to cum. And my girlfriend is not saying anything. And I remember thinking at this point. She's either dead focused on making him cum. Or, he must be such a fucking beast for her in bed. That, at this point. She must be choking on her words except her moans. Idk, but. Anyways. He cums, and they just stay like that.

Anyways. They stay connected like that for a while. Her and him together lying side by side now. But, tbh. Not for too, too long. I want to say like maybe 2 minutes? Maybe 3 to 4 I guess? But, anyways. They seperate. And of course. They both seemed kind of out of it. So, without saying anything. I get up to go get them some water. Which, btw I might add. I swear I almost fainted and tripped because I got up out of the chair a little too fast. And from my own tiredness of watching them. But, anyways. Soon after. They drink their water. And it's kind of silent. Eventually Alex asked me if I had fun. And I absolutely did. And with that, she seems happy. She goes to get up and tells us both she's going to take a shower. And we both just tell her ok. Personally, with James and I both out of it. I move into our living room. Because tbh, at this point. The clarity had been hitting me for awhile. So, I felt kind of weird seeing and being with a naked James. Alone without my girlfriend there. So, I get out of there. My girlfriend goes ahead and comes out around 20 minutes after. And James asks us if it's fine he can use our shower. Which, of course I'm going to tell him sure. I definitely did not want to just kick James out smelling of Bo and sex. And so, he gets up to go. But, I guess he is not done with my girlfriend. So, he asks her as he's getting up if she wants to join him. And my girlfriend definitely was relaxed and out of it from the shower. But, I guess James must have the wonder cock. Since, Alex agrees. But, she asks me to get her some water first. I go ahead and do so. And give it to her. And, there she goes. She chugs a good portion down. And for their final and third sexy time together. They join each other in the shower. Which, btw. I was not watching this time. So, I didn't get to witness it. But, apparently her and James were feeling each other up in the shower. And eyeing each other up also. With my girlfriend jacking him off she told me. After that though, that was it. Which, I'm not surprised. Because Jesus christ. Personally, I can usually only go two times with Alex at the max. NEVER more. But, I'm glad to hear that her and James still had a bit of fun. Even if they were approaching their limit with this third. During this time btw. I decided to go ahead and air out the room to get my mind off things with them still being crazy with one another still. And also, I will not lie. It kind of hit me at that point that I really just watched James fuck my girlfriend in the bed we share. Which, tbh. Is another reason why I'm kind of wired up tonight and haven't gone to bed yet. James was there. And he TOOK her in front of my eyes. On the bed we share. Anyways, they get out pretty much super tired at this point. And seeing that, I asked them if it'd be fine ordering pizza at this point. Seeing the work out we just all did. And so, that's how today kind of ended. There's more I guess I can talk about. But, Jesus fucking christ. Today was crazy. And we had fun.

FerranB
Prepubescent

Unread post by FerranB » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:34 pm

Amazing update!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:59 pm

What an update! No longer just sitting at home wondering, you are now seeing it happen in real time.