Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
joel68
2 Bit Whore

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:42 pm

Leggysman,

I agree. I am too lazy to go back & look, but I don’t think this was the first time he has referred to her as his wife.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:55 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:14 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:38 pm
James is willing to drive my wife to her work in the case event she seems unfit to drive
I'm curious about this mistake.

I've had 2 wives, and a long-term (10 years) girlfriend, and I can't remotely imagine ever - even accidentally - referring to that girlfriend as my wife.
Hey, that is understandable. And I didn't even notice that. Forgive me for the confusion, tbh, a lot of the time when I'm on here, or when she's over at his I try to distract myself with drawing, writing, or reading things. Plus, with other messages I may be replying to, as well as looking out for a message from her, I try to write my messages out really really fast, though at times I do get the time to actually slow down, and look for mistakes and edit them. My mind can get kind of overwhelmed and mixed up I guess. So, my apologies about that. It's funny because that is my second time I've made that mistake on here too hoping I'll learn, but it appears I haven't. So again, my apologies about that. It's just a simple mistake and I'll go through and fix it now I guess so others don't bring up the same again. Thanks for the heads up. But yeah, we're not engaged, nor married. So my apologies for the confusion.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:02 pm

leggysman wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:
James is willing to drive my wife to her work in the case event she seems unfit to drive

I've had 2 wives, and a long-term (10 years) girlfriend, and I can't remotely imagine ever - even accidentally - referring to that girlfriend as my wife.
Nvm, can't seem to edit it. Sorry again about that. I'm surprised no one else brought it up till now, still, nevertheless. Kind of annoying I can't fix it now. Anyways, if you happen to have any other questions, let me know, and I'll talk to ya'll later.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:02 am

leggysman wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:

Not sure if the implications of this comment are in spirit with the conventions of this message board.

At any rate, before I married my wife, she was my long-term (15+ years) girlfriend, and I sometimes referred to her as my wife because it was annoying to justify to everybody why we had been living together for that long and hadn't gotten married. We eventually got married for health insurance reasons but neither of us believed in the institution of marriage or gave a shit about whether we referred to each other as bf/gf or husband/wife.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:30 am

Hello there everyone, so, just wanted to update you all really quick, this past weekend me and my girlfriend had our us time, and during so. We talked about quite a few number of things, our feelings, life, and other stuff in general. And I thought I'd inform you guys just some of the things that was what my girlfriend said about her feelings on James. So, to get into it for starters, again, we talked, we've been talking and our chats have definitely made me feel not so angst and stressed out as much, and with that. My girlfriend has told me the truth that she does like James, not love, like. She reiterated that to me quite a lot. And so, we talked about it, about her feelings with James. How she feels excited whenever she comes over and sees him, how nice he is to her, and to me. And just how much of a awesome person he is in general, as opposed to the horror stories we've heard of via stories we've seen and the like. Anyways, just thought I'd inform you all of this since there hasn't been much going on of course, I'll talk to yall later.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:44 am

Thanks for the update Dead. Glad to hear you guys had a good talk about it all. Happy to hear it seemed to help you a bit with feelings on this.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:26 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:30 am
Hello there everyone, so, just wanted to update you all really quick, this past weekend me and my girlfriend had our us time, and during so. We talked about quite a few number of things, our feelings, life, and other stuff in general. And I thought I'd inform you guys just some of the things that was what my girlfriend said about her feelings on James. So, to get into it for starters, again, we talked, we've been talking and our chats have definitely made me feel not so angst and stressed out as much, and with that. My girlfriend has told me the truth that she does like James, not love, like. She reiterated that to me quite a lot. And so, we talked about it, about her feelings with James. How she feels excited whenever she comes over and sees him, how nice he is to her, and to me. And just how much of a awesome person he is in general, as opposed to the horror stories we've heard of via stories we've seen and the like. Anyways, just thought I'd inform you all of this since there hasn't been much going on of course, I'll talk to yall later.
I hope that things start up again as I have always enjoyed what you have to say! It's good that it's not love but only like with James.
Do they kiss while they fuck?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:07 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:26 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
I hope that things start up again as I have always enjoyed what you have to say! It's good that it's not love but only like with James.
Yep, they do. They do quite a bit from what she's told me. J think in our texts I've posted here she talks about it too. I could be wrong, buy yeah, they kiss quite a lot when she's over there. And yeah, so do I. This past weekend she didn't go because of some personal things, plus I can't lie and say that I wanted her to stay also. So there's that. Haha. But, perhaps I'll ask her about it tonight. After all, I would love them to also have their own time together.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:18 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:07 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:
Yep, they do. They do quite a bit from what she's told me. J think in our texts I've posted here she talks about it too. I could be wrong, buy yeah, they kiss quite a lot when she's over there. And yeah, so do I. This past weekend she didn't go because of some personal things, plus I can't lie and say that I wanted her to stay also. So there's that. Haha. But, perhaps I'll ask her about it tonight. After all, I would love them to also have their own time together.
I think it's important for them to have alone time at least the first couple of times so that they can grow a bond and then feel comfortably with themselves and therefore be better able to deal with another person in the mix, but that's just my two cents worth. lol

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:26 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:18 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:
I think it's important for them to have alone time at least the first couple of times so that they can grow a bond and then feel comfortably with themselves and therefore be better able to deal with another person in the mix, but that's just my two cents worth. lol
No, no. I agree. That's one of the reasons why I don't want to see them having sex or anything. And I just stay home instead.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:31 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:26 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

No, no. I agree. That's one of the reasons why I don't want to see them having sex or anything. And I just stay home instead.
Sounds like a great plan!! Definitely keep us updated as to what is happening with the three of you

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:56 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:31 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:

Sounds like a great plan!! Definitely keep us updated as to what is happening with the three of you
Of course, will do. After all, again. This thread is like a diary for me. So, it definitely helps me to get my thoughts out there.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:07 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:56 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:31 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Of course, will do. After all, again. This thread is like a diary for me. So, it definitely helps me to get my thoughts out there.
It helps people like me because I'm totally new to all this. Tonight Marion is spending the night with her date, Fidel. It will be her first time as a hotwife and am so looking forward to hearing how it went.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:48 pm

Re: "And just how much of a awesome person he is in general" -- that's awesome -- really, it is solid gold to find someone like that, who is a good person, treats your girlfriend or wife really well, and can be an actual friend and boyfriend who she admires. If she feels safe with him and can actually admire him, it will make the sex so much hotter. She will be able to let go and surrender to it more deeply and will also more eagerly want to have sex with him and do anything to satisfy him. It might also make it easier for you to experience compersion if you can genuinely admire him yourself and feel he deserves to be the one receiving the satisfaction of being with your girlfriend.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:20 am

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:48 pm
Re: "And just how much of a awesome person he is in general" -- that's awesome -- really, it is solid gold to find someone like that, who is a good person, treats your girlfriend or wife really well, and can be an actual friend and boyfriend who she admires. If she feels safe with him and can actually admire him, it will make the sex so much hotter. She will be able to let go and surrender to it more deeply and will also more eagerly want to have sex with him and do anything to satisfy him. It might also make it easier for you to experience compersion if you can genuinely admire him yourself and feel he deserves to be the one receiving the satisfaction of being with your girlfriend.
You've got my whole thoughts behind them being together down, haha. Exactly. I'm just glad to see that James hasn't been a weirdo thus far, and that he and my girlfriend have been able to enjoy each other so much. It really makes me happy, and I can tell, she seems to be happy with him also.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:17 am

Hello there everyone, so, really quickly. Just wanted to let ya'll know that my girlfriend had a fun time at James's over the weekend, and that I'll be giving the update when I can later today, and let ya'll know what happened over the weekend. And I'm not going to lie but time came quick, and I completely forgot my birthday was coming up, so my girlfriend had quite the surprise for me I'll tell ya'll about later. Anyways, I'll talk to you all later this evening if I can.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:41 am

Can't wait for the update!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:52 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:20 am
Jeremie11231 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:48 pm
You've got my whole thoughts behind them being together down, haha. Exactly. I'm just glad to see that James hasn't been a weirdo thus far, and that he and my girlfriend have been able to enjoy each other so much. It really makes me happy, and I can tell, she seems to be happy with him also.
That's the feeling I'm having, too. I so enjoy that she's found, as she put it, "no worrying about falling for someone sexually without worrying about me"

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:36 am

Hello there everyone, so. Let me go ahead and inform you all what has happened. So, my girlfriend did go over to James's this weekend. And, she stayed over for a day and a night. And so, with that in mind. She stayed over specifically on Sunday, so, we talked of course about having James bring her over to her work if need be just in case if their night together tuckered her out. Other than that of course, let me tell you about their birthday surprise for me. So, tbh. I kind of forgot it was my birthday till the last minute Monday morning, given my friends and family messaging me and everything happy birthday. So, when I got home. My girlfriend apparently did not forget about my birthday at all it seems, given she was all dressed up and everything for me when I got home.

And so, with that in mind. Let me tell you how she was dressed. For one, she decided to do a bit of teasing and dressed up in her Halloween costume she had made which was a demon btw. Specifically a succubus, knowing I LOVED that costume, and with that, she definitely got me excited given she knows Halloween is my favorite season, and she just looked so beautiful in general. And so, with all of this planned. She gave me an "ultimatum" that had me SOOO excited. She told me, for my birthday, I can have her as my usual loving girlfriend, or, she could be naughty and instead give herself to James instead. (James knew btw, I double checked while we were talking as I was making my choice). And so, with that in mind. I made my choice and decided for my first birthday since we've been together, I would not be with her. And instead, I wanted her and him to be together, albeit with LOTS of communication back and forth with what's happening. And so, that's what happened this past weekend and Monday, my girlfriend took the day off pretending she would have James drop her off at work, only to have a plan they apparently made together ahead of time she told me for my birthday. So yeah, that's how my weekend went. And hence why I took awhile actually giving an update. Given I have been tired from work and all of that, still though. I did not give all of the details,of course given I kind of don't want to write out a 2 million page paragraph, but still. If anybody has any questions about anything, let me know. And my apologies ahead of time if my update maybe a bit incoherent, I'm writing this kind of tired, so, my apologies ahead of time. And I'll talk to yall later!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:55 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:36 am
Hello there everyone, so. Let me go ahead and inform you all what has happened. So, my girlfriend did go over to James's this weekend. And, she stayed over for a day and a night. And so, with that in mind. She stayed over specifically on Sunday, so, we talked of course about having James bring her over to her work if need be just in case if their night together tuckered her out. Other than that of course, let me tell you about their birthday surprise for me. So, tbh. I kind of forgot it was my birthday till the last minute Monday morning, given my friends and family messaging me and everything happy birthday. So, when I got home. My girlfriend apparently did not forget about my birthday at all it seems, given she was all dressed up and everything for me when I got home.

And so, with that in mind. Let me tell you how she was dressed. For one, she decided to do a bit of teasing and dressed up in her Halloween costume she had made which was a demon btw. Specifically a succubus, knowing I LOVED that costume, and with that, she definitely got me excited given she knows Halloween is my favorite season, and she just looked so beautiful in general. And so, with all of this planned. She gave me an "ultimatum" that had me SOOO excited. She told me, for my birthday, I can have her as my usual loving girlfriend, or, she could be naughty and instead give herself to James instead. (James knew btw, I double checked while we were talking as I was making my choice). And so, with that in mind. I made my choice and decided for my first birthday since we've been together, I would not be with her. And instead, I wanted her and him to be together, albeit with LOTS of communication back and forth with what's happening. And so, that's what happened this past weekend and Monday, my girlfriend took the day off pretending she would have James drop her off at work, only to have a plan they apparently made together ahead of time she told me for my birthday. So yeah, that's how my weekend went. And hence why I took awhile actually giving an update. Given I have been tired from work and all of that, still though. I did not give all of the details,of course given I kind of don't want to write out a 2 million page paragraph, but still. If anybody has any questions about anything, let me know. And my apologies ahead of time if my update maybe a bit incoherent, I'm writing this kind of tired, so, my apologies ahead of time. And I'll talk to yall later!
Thanks for the update! I hope everything goes good for you!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:08 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:55 am
DeAd so7 wrote:

Thank you! I hope everything goes well for you too.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:24 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:08 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:55 am
DeAd so7 wrote:

Thank you! I hope everything goes well for you too.
Thank you for your support!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:17 am

DA7 - "Specifically a succubus"
- As you liked that costume so much and having James bed her for your birthday present, it would have been awesome if she had gone over to his place wearing the costume. :shock: :lol: :lol:

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:54 am

Confused a little as to the timeline on birthday. Did you get home from work in the evening and she was dressed up in costume or was it earlier in the day. Guess curious as to the reason your honey took the day off... would be great if it was to fuck James' brains out all day long on your birthday!

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:10 pm

Amazing - sounds like you've got such a hot situation going.
This all reminds me so much of aspects of my own situation and of my wife, who understands exactly the kind of things that press my buttons -- a lot of those things are counterintuitive, like the idea of *not* spending your birthday with you actually being a really hot birthday 'present'. What makes it all the hotter is when I know it's not just something she's doing for me. The part that is for me is just an act of kindness on her part, when clearly the main thing is her wanting to spend time naked with her boyfriend. Sounds like that's what you've got -- if it were just a performative thing, it would just be an evening date type of thing. But instead it's been whole days and nights. Kudos to you for embracing the angst of that as she takes her time and space.

I'm curious if this is the first time you two have done this, and the backstory of how it got started -- like, who brought it up, what the motivations were, and what the reactions were.