Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DeAd so7
Experienced

Girlfriends first date

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:49 am

Firstly, I just want to kick this off and thank everyone who may read this, if you had previously offered some advice for me and my girlfriend, as to good dating sites/apps to use to get into this. We truly do greatly appreciate it. And thank you. Now, as for the sake of my own literary enjoyment in terms of the act of writing this. I kind of have been wanting to do a "diary" if you will, pertaining to mine and my girlfriends adventures in this life style. As I've seen so many others do.

With that out of the way. As the title describes. My girlfriend is on her first date finally with this guy she's been talking to for the past couple of weeks. For now, it's very casual. And they're just going to get breakfast and coffees perhaps afterwards together is what my girlfriend told me. I am the happiest man alive I can be I feel. And I only hope their little date goes well. Nevertheless. This post I am making is to be a little diary for me again as I said. And I do not mind discussing with others how the date goes later if anybody would like to hear. I just only hope it goes well. And she loves it.

johntigger1469
Virgin

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by johntigger1469 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:16 pm

Welcome and thanks for sharing! Hope everything goes well for the two of you. Please feel free to offer more background to your story/adventures.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:51 pm

Thanks and I'd love to hear how the date went.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:28 am

Tell us about the days before that first meeting and how both of you were feeling. Was the sex between you hotter than before? Were either of you nervous?

Today is the day after their date...... how did it go? What did she tell you about him? Does she want to see him again? How are both of you feeling now?

Welcome to the start of your journey together ❤️
The two of you will learn a lot about yourselves and each other along the way. Remember to always keep those lines of communication open and above all else enjoy each and every small step along the way.

Hawthorne34
Virgin

Unread post by Hawthorne34 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:34 am

Looking forward to reading more

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:44 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:49 am
Firstly, I just want to kick this off and thank everyone who may read this, if you had previously offered some advice for me and my girlfriend, as to good dating sites/apps to use to get into this. We truly do greatly appreciate it. And thank you. Now, as for the sake of my own literary enjoyment in terms of the act of writing this. I kind of have been wanting to do a "diary" if you will, pertaining to mine and my girlfriends adventures in this life style. As I've seen so many others do.

With that out of the way. As the title describes. My girlfriend is on her first date finally with this guy she's been talking to for the past couple of weeks. For now, it's very casual. And they're just going to get breakfast and coffees perhaps afterwards together is what my girlfriend told me. I am the happiest man alive I can be I feel. And I only hope their little date goes well. Nevertheless. This post I am making is to be a little diary for me again as I said. And I do not mind discussing with others how the date goes later if anybody would like to hear. I just only hope it goes well. And she loves it.
DA7 - Hope this all goes well and looking forward to further posts.
- Much easier to follow if you give the "characters" names or even a letter (capital) :up: :up:

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:46 am

Hope the date went well.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:21 am

I like the breakfast idea! Morning sex is always fun and frankly, if it was me, I'd be a much better lover for the lady. Morning wood!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:50 am

The first date is always special because it's our first baby step into something we desire so bad. The anticipation when she is getting ready is off the hook.

In my opinion, the best part is that you both know that the purpose of it is for her to go meet a man that she obviously likes and who may very well in no time be stripping your woman down and getting intimate with her.

In the past, my then gf slept with the men on the first date with the first two dates she ever went out on when we were together. My current GF is more reserved and instead took multiple dates before the guy had her stripped down to her g-string and was licking her nipples while fingering her.

How do you feel your girl will handle things?

plapla69
Prepubescent

Unread post by plapla69 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:45 am

Thanks.
Inagtee with 2inUPMichigan, let us know more about your couple and your wife.
I like to know how wives are dressed when they go to work and her bull (photos why not). Is it different dress ?
I'm waiting for more...
Sorry for my english, I'm french...but I like voyeurism

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:22 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:28 am
Tell us about the days before that first meeting and how both of you were feeling. Was the sex between you hotter than before? Were either of you nervous?

Today is the day after their date...... how did it go? What did she tell you about him? Does she want to see him again? How are both of you feeling now?

Welcome to the start of your journey together ❤️
The two of you will learn a lot about yourselves and each other along the way. Remember to always keep those lines of communication open and above all else enjoy each and every small step along the way.
Hello, and thank you very much for the advice. I appreciate it a lot thank you. Alright. Now as to answer your question. It would be an understatement to say that I was nervous about the whole thing. After all, I would never want to subject my girlfriend to anything that would unduly cause her harm. Rather that be in the realm of emotions say with flakes and the like as I've seen people write about. Or worse, after all. I like to maintain a degree of caution and my girlfriend of course shares this same sentiment. So, for the first few days. We both felt a degree of nervousness about the whole situation. And for sure me a bit of angst seeing her chatting with him. Nevertheless, thankfully he was very forthcoming in terms of making sure we both felt safe. And yes, with that in mind. We did tell him right away what we were looking for.

Now. As for how our sex life was during the past roughly month or so since we begsn talking to him, and searching. It was very VERY hot to say the least. But also in terms of the heat funnily enough. Again we live in the south west and it is H O T down here. So, with my job being a bit of a physical one where I may or may not be out in the heat, we didn't have too too much fun time together due to that fact. Outside of light touches and playful kisses. Nevertheless the sex we did have was exhilarating during the period we were talking to him. But, it has also been angst inducing to me also.

Finally. As for how we're both feeling after the date? Well, I am a concoction of emotions to say the least! It's been nerve wracking seeing the two of them still chatting sometimes, angst inducing, and yet exciting. As for her, she seems happy. And definitely still a bit nervous about the whole situation. Their date went well, very well in fact. Don't get me wrong. They went got breakfast, and went and got some drinks and sat at the park together and chatted some more there after. The reason why she is nervous still she told me, is because this is a bit of an interesting situation to say the least. Still, she is happy to be talking with him she told me, and she does find him very cute and charming. So, I told her that since she is still finding herself to be nervous about it all. That we can take a step back. But, so far she hasn't indicated as much that that is happening. So here we are. So far, I think she wants to talk to him some more via text before meeting up again. But the date went well it seems.

I hope I answered all your questions. Sorry if I missed a few. There are so many things to talk about. So sorry.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:11 am

Good that it went well. Will look forward to how things evolve.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:37 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:44 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:49 am

DA7 - Hope this all goes well and looking forward to further posts.
- Much easier to follow if you give the "characters" names or even a letter (capital) :up: :up:
Hey! Thank you very much for your well wishes. And my apologies for having been too busy to respond back sooner. After some thinking. I was thinking I'll go ahead and give them the moniker of James, and Alex. When I go ahead and talk about anything pertaining to them. And I will refer to myself as John in the case of other future posts. Now. With that out of the way. I will go ahead and update you all so far on how things have been going. And once more thanks to you. And everyone who has given us well wishes so far.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:50 pm

So. To update everyone how James (her date) and Alex (my girlfriend) have been so far since their morning breakfast. I would be understanding it if I merely said it was just getting a little bit heated up. In a good way of course. They've been texting each other good nights and continuing chatting via texting. I created for her a separate social as to where they can move their chats off of from the site they met on. And with that in mind. Things appear to be running smoothly. Granted everyone of us are all so busy with life and other things in general. That somedays it seems they just kind of seem to be chilling out and talking, no flirting or the like.

And so. With that in mind. We have been planning another "date" for them together. Seeing as how we're all so busy. I was thinking Sunday. I told her, would probably work out best. That way we're all off, and I can be on my phone at the ready in case if there's an emergency. So, with that in mind. It appears another date is on the horizon for these two little love birds. And I only hope it goes well. I'll be at the ready on my phone of course during it, but I was thinking of doing some cleaning due to the weather around here and getting some stuff done also. Finally, I will go ahead and let you all know about any updates as things progress. And again, thank you everyone for your well wishes.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:18 pm

Hey there everyone, so James and Alex's second date has gone well. They decided to just get some coffees and go to the park again to talk. And then when my girlfriend got back home there after, she let me know that they were planning on going on another date and meeting again tonight. This was a bit of a surprise, but James wants to take my girlfriend out and treat her well he told me. So, I've been kind of sitting here stewing in my own angst. As I helped Alex put together a dress for this evening. Least to say, I am excited and so is she. She's been messaging me just updates letting me know she's fine, though I kind of wish I could tell her to focus on him. And not to worry about me. Haha. Nevertheless, she should be home somewhat soon. And I cannot wait to hear in person how it went!

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:32 pm

Looking forward to it!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:25 pm

Hello there again everyone. So, I apologize for not posting what happened till now. After she got home, which was rather late by the way. We went ahead and went to bed since she was tired, and she didn't tell me till this evening what had happened. So. The date went EXTREMELY well. James was such a gentleman to my girlfriend, and even though she had offered to split the bill(they went to a fancy steakhouse btw.) James paid for everything himself. And they really enjoyed themselves Alex told me. She told me some of the subjects they talked about. But, I wouldn't want to bore anyone with what would be mundane and considered boring. Other than that. Again, they had a fantastic evening over some steaks and some small glasses of wine. And, when everything was all said and done. Alex told me they shared a kiss as they were parting! To say that I am a mix of emotions would be an understatement. But above all. Seeing her dress up for him, and then later share a moment of intimacy that should've been reserved for just us has definitely made my excitement factor go through the roof! Nevertheless. If anybody has any questions later or anything about their date, don't hesitate to ask! I would be happy to share! Though do forgive me if I take awhile to respond because of life and other stuff in general 😄

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:15 pm

Thanks for sharing. I can imagine the is so hot and scary for you. Are you able to share photos of your gf's clothes she wears on her dates?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:11 pm

Wannabee wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:15 pm
Thanks for sharing. I can imagine the is so hot and scary for you. Are you able to share photos of your gf's clothes she wears on her dates?
With WAB on this even if it's only neck down. :shock: :shock: :lol:

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:39 am

Wannabee wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:15 pm
Hey! I'm so sorry for the late reply on this. I've been busy with work and other stuff. So I haven't necessarily had the energy to hop on here 😅 nevertheless. To answer your question. To be frank. I am not necessarily comfortable atm with the thought of sharing any pictures like those on here. Plus I haven't even asked her, nor told her I'm on her to ask. So at this present moment. I am not comfortable doing so. But perhaps in the future? I might.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:50 am

Hey everyone, so just am update to kind of write down. And to share what has been going on. For starters. There hasn't been much going on in terms of physical meets between Alex and James. I don't want to get into details. But they did not decide to meet up again this past weekend like they've done in the past. Nothing bad happened. And instead. Alex and James have been becoming VERY flirty with one another over the phone. So that has been exciting.

In just these past few days. They've decided to finally exchange phone numbers. Instead of relying on the messaging app they've been using she told me. And let me say. It has been VERY angsty and exciting for me to watch him keep calling my girlfriend a lot. I love seeing them connect like this. And I know it's not forever. And there will be bumps in the road I'm sure. But still. I am loving seeing them be lovey dovey like this.

So with that stuff out of the way. I just wanted to end it and just say that this weekend they're planning to meet again. This time at a rather romantic restaurant she told me. So I hope it goes well for them. And I'll keep ya'll informed whenever is most opportune.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:52 pm

love how this is playing out can't wait to hear how it goes.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:18 pm

Hello there everyone, just wanted to let ya'll know that my girlfriend and James will be meeting in roughly 30 minutes. I'm just helping her prepare for her "date" ;-) and just kind of relaxing till it's time, hanging out with her. I'll try to keep you all informed throught the evening as time permits, and information comes in. But, to be honest. I am also tired from work, so my apologies for any delayed updates. If anybody has any questions of course, shoot! And I'll let ya'll know.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:44 pm

My girlfriend left the house to go ahead and meet him at the restaurant. I am so, so excited. Albeit with a sense of worry and angst of course, haha. We've talked about this within the past couple of days, with their texts getting hotter and hotter. She told me she's not sure it'll actually happen. But, we planned ahead and I gave her a couple condoms just in case anything happens. Nevertheless, I'll keep ya'll informed. And I hope their date goes well.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:46 pm

How old are you and your girlfriend? Can you describe her appearance and what celebrities she resembles?

Keep the updates coming as the night progresses.