Chastity cage as a birthday gift 34M

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bufaker
Trainable

Chastity cage as a birthday gift 34M

Unread post by bufaker » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:24 pm

So my wife 35F / 34M knows about cuckold fantasies for almost a decade (together 14yrs).. She roleplays almost every time we have sex. However, she is not ready to move forward in real life.

I am thinking of requesting her a chastity cage for my 35th birthday which is next 2months. Or i'll buy a cage and ask her to lock me on my birthday. This just to keep the fantasy alive and kicking, and also to take baby steps.

Is this a good idea? Will it workout?

submissivedanny
Player

Re: Chastity cage as a birthday gift 34M

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:09 am

Your wife may be open to chastity so request a chastity cage for your birthday and tell her you want to be locked up starting on your birthday.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:36 am

Yes, I think it will. It could be a lot of fun for both of you, without her actually having to take the step of fucking or even meeting other men.. Yet :) Maybe a step in that direction.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:18 am

This could be very interesting.
I would introduce chastity and her controlling your orgasms now in your role play while you have sex.
Begin to introduce the idea of what you would want her to do and how she would act toward you and how you would want her to use your chastity.
Plant the seed now and let it grow in her imagination, and then present the chastity cage to her on your birthday. At that point she will have, hopefully, many ideas about chastity play in your relationship.
Please keep the forum up to date on how things are going.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:41 am

If you have been role playing this for awhile, I would think a cage would be a small step forward.

For me, my wife bought the cage and put it on me for Valentine’s Day.

ListentotheMrs
Virgin

Unread post by ListentotheMrs » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:58 am

Can't hurt for her and would get her thinking, you however might :whip:

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:22 pm

Maybe get a cage for your Birthday then have her lock you up for Locktober

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:59 pm

Love hearing this. Honestly, chastity has changed our marriage so much for the better.

To me, a chastity cage changes everything when she truly understands the power exchange and benefits she gets. The benefits are huge! Do it, show your devotion to her but always put her sexual needs first! You don’t want her to think you are going to neglect her. You will be giving her even more attention and affection. Message me if you want to chat more. Best you you both!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:00 pm

Thank you for amazing response.

I am still in dilemma. Should I purchase it myself and ask her to lock me in or should I ask her to buy one for me? I really want her to buy one for me, but i'm not sure if she'll do it.

Also, if you have experience having this conversation with your partner, would you mind sharing tips or experience? It could be helpful

occludo
Virgin

Unread post by occludo » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:44 am

Considering what concerns you, it's obvious that you see chastity as a kinky game and not as a future way of life, so it really doesn't matter who and what they buy... anyway, it won't last, and after the first frustrations ( physical and mental) in chastity, you will completely give up the idea

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:43 pm

You should maybe talk to her about it and see what she’s thinking

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:59 pm

I got mine from my mother in law and wife at Christmas 2023. My wife snap the lock and my mother in law has control of the key. I have it on 24/7 and really can’t believe how much I like it. I put a panty shield in my panties so the bump appears smooth.

It was my wife’s lover had the idea to lock my little up so I can’t have sex with her.

Sissy Pauline

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:18 am

Remember —- your first cage might not be your forever cage. You know more about the nature of your relationship with your wife, but if I can suggest — pick out 2 or 3 that you think would work best for you, and then allow her to pick. If you order through EBay or alibaba, you can order probably buy 2 or 3 of them inexpensively. If chastity is truly a good fit for you and your wife, then consider purchasing a bespoke cage.