my wife and her boyfriend teasing me

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

my wife and her boyfriend teasing me

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:25 pm

in all the time I've been posting on here about my wife and her boyfriend, and various other guys, lots of people have asked if my wife and her boyfriend ever tease me, and I always tell them that they dont really...

so, last week me, my wife, and her boyfriend, were hanging out in the living room, her fully naked (as usual) cuddling with him on the couch, while i sat alone in my chair, the tv was on but we were ignoring it while we talked.

we started talking about all the guys my wife has fucked recently, and she said to me, "I want to make sure everyone we know has fucked me... well, except for you!" and I responded with, "of course"

Thats when it hit me, I guess they do kinda tease me! its just always said with a sort of matter of fact, like thats just how things are now. it's never said in a sort of "teasing" way, but it's kinda still teasing! ...and honestly, its hot as fuck! I dont think I'd want it to change, i think i like this kinda matter of fact teasing more... like I'm just accepting that my wife's pussy is for everyone else but me.

it makes sense though, my wife and i are trying to break our record. we went 1 year with me being 100% pussy denied. We BOTH are now going for longer than that. we BOTH want to see how long we can go, with me being completely denied while her boyfriend, and so many other guys get her pussy all they want! ...so it only makes sense that we would talk like that...

when my wife said she wants everyone to fuck her but me, i didnt even think twice, it just felt natural, it just felt like the way things are, and i just responded "of course" without even thinking... my knee-jerk reaction was, yeah, of course not me! ...everyone else gets a guided tour of her pussy, but not me.
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: my wife and her boyfriend teasing me

Unread post by trecital » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:44 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:25 pm
we started talking about all the guys my wife has fucked recently, and she said to me, "I want to make sure everyone we know has fucked me... well, except for you!" and I responded with, "of course"
When she says "everyone we know", who will that include?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:34 pm

trecital wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:44 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:25 pm
When she says "everyone we know", who will that include?
basically all of our friends, from close friends to casual acquaintances, to co workers... pretty much everyone but family...

masculinecuck
Trainable

Unread post by masculinecuck » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:44 am

My wife's 3 sisters, mom, her two best GF and my two best buddies know all. As time goes on more and more people know as my wife got tired of hiding. She has two younger very well hung lovers who drive her wild and she likes going out in public (drinks/dinner etc) with them.
Really makes it much less stressful if people know in our opinion.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:19 pm

Sounds pretty casual now. Not much angst. Sure hon fuck who ever you want just don't fuck me ok. Everyone knows what you are now. You are your wife's cuckold. Congratulations you are in the perfect cuckold situation. Since most know, have you ever discussed with your wife about an official separation?

hinkynero
Experienced

Unread post by hinkynero » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:20 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:34 pm
basically all of our friends, from close friends to casual acquaintances, to co workers... pretty much everyone but family...
Providing she has the power, that's really hot. The fact that all your friends, causal acquittances and co-workers have been given permission, by her, not you, to fuck her, while they also know you are not allowed. Damn.... such a turn on.
- In the cuckold/hotwife fantasy stage right now. My wife isn't that open to any of this (yet) so I am keeping my thoughts and desires mainly to myself.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:38 am

lovethis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:19 pm
Sounds pretty casual now. Not much angst. Sure hon fuck who ever you want just don't fuck me ok. Everyone knows what you are now. You are your wife's cuckold. Congratulations you are in the perfect cuckold situation. Since most know, have you ever discussed with your wife about an official separation?
"sure hun, fuck who ever you want just dont fuck me, okay." perfectly worded! I actually really love that phrasing!

we have talked about official separation once or twice over the years. its not something either of us want. our marriage is what makes everything else fun. I was her first everything, so her heart still belongs to me... its just her body that belongs to everyone else... yes she has a boyfriend, but thats for fun. shes made it clear she doesnt "love" him, she likes him, likes being his girlfriend, and like the sex, but she loves me...

we did play with it one time, years back, before we got married. she found a guy on a dating site and set it up to spend the weekend with him officially without any ties. friday before she left we broke up, officially, and monday when she got back we got back together. so she was officially single the whole weekend... she hated it. she said she did have fun with the guy, but hated the fact that we were "separated" for it. she likes knowing that while shes fucking another guy I'm somewhere thinking about her, being completely loyal, and all that... so she ended up telling me every detail of her weekend, and said she never wanted to do that again...

we come right up to that line, though. she'll still go spend the weekend with her boyfriend, and not give me details... and will still act like shes his and not mine... but underneath it all we are still together. thats the one line we wont cross... knowing that though leads to all kinds of worry free kinky fun, with the security of knowing we are still together!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:52 am

hinkynero wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:20 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:34 pm
Providing she has the power, that's really hot. The fact that all your friends, causal acquittances and co-workers have been given permission, by her, not you, to fuck her, while they also know you are not allowed. Damn.... such a turn on.
oh yeah, thats the way she wants it! she says she likes being around people who have fucked her. she likes the idea that everyone she knows has seen her tits, she says thats the "world she wants to live in" haha

we are basically at the point where pretty much anyone, except for family, that comes over to our place is for sure going to see boobs, likely to see pussy, and theres a good chance they will at least get a blowjob if not more. and thats her doing. she wants it that way.

her biggest turn on is being the only person naked in a room full of fully clothed people. we've talked about her potentially getting a job as a stripper, since shes such an exhibitionist, but she doesnt ever want money to be involved cause that would make it stop being fun.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:07 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:38 am
lovethis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:19 pm
"sure hun, fuck who ever you want just dont fuck me, okay." perfectly worded! I actually really love that phrasing!

we have talked about official separation once or twice over the years. its not something either of us want. our marriage is what makes everything else fun. I was her first everything, so her heart still belongs to me... its just her body that belongs to everyone else... yes she has a boyfriend, but thats for fun. shes made it clear she doesnt "love" him, she likes him, likes being his girlfriend, and like the sex, but she loves me...

we did play with it one time, years back, before we got married. she found a guy on a dating site and set it up to spend the weekend with him officially without any ties. friday before she left we broke up, officially, and monday when she got back we got back together. so she was officially single the whole weekend... she hated it. she said she did have fun with the guy, but hated the fact that we were "separated" for it. she likes knowing that while shes fucking another guy I'm somewhere thinking about her, being completely loyal, and all that... so she ended up telling me every detail of her weekend, and said she never wanted to do that again...

we come right up to that line, though. she'll still go spend the weekend with her boyfriend, and not give me details... and will still act like shes his and not mine... but underneath it all we are still together. thats the one line we wont cross... knowing that though leads to all kinds of worry free kinky fun, with the security of knowing we are still together!
I think that's the whole point of this lifestyle in its myriad forms. Once you are not together and once she's meeting in private (that doesn't of course preclude you being denied the details!) it is something else entirely and verges on cheating or is cheating which is almost always a threat to any relationship eventually.