Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
leander99
Pervert

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:09 am

Dream Weaver wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:22 am
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:29 am
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 pm
There was further introspection from her later in the day, all while I was still left out of the cage. Further reflections of just what a journey the last 6 months has been. Further promises that no matter what, she loves me and will never leave me. Further thank you's for the support she has seen from me, the willingness to allow her to keep going. Further promises that this is not over and that my life as a cuck was not going to end anytime soon. She was serious, as she culminated that with telling me to put my cage back on.

So for those of you expressing concerns about me? Thank you but I am fine.
I'm glad you're doing well. This would honestly break me.
Oh, she broke him. He wanted to know the feeling and she delivered.
And I'm a kinda jealous, although I might not be able to handle it if it were actually me.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:57 am

It seems life has gone on this week. There has been little reference to the party and no one called me up to say 'what the fuck?" As she put it one morning, the second 6 months begins now. Meanwhile I was still wearing panties as she told me.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:57 am
It seems life has gone on this week. There has been little reference to the party and no one called me up to say 'what the fuck?" As she put it one morning, the second 6 months begins now. Meanwhile I was still wearing panties as she told me.
DDW - For those to whom this was a surprise it could be they are still figuring out how to approach you now.
- Some might bring it up sometime down the line. Others might back off contact to varying degrees.
- Others might have been wondering all along.
- Most importantly, as long as you and her are ok that's all that matters. :up: :up: :D

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 am

DDW - For those to whom this was a surprise it could be they are still figuring out how to approach you now.
- Some might bring it up sometime down the line. Others might back off contact to varying degrees.
- Most importantly, as long as you and her are ok that's all that matters. :up: :up: :D
Spot on.

To add to this list, DDWHW has probably clued most of the people at the party in as to what is going on, either explicitly or through hints over the last few months. Like she said, it wasn’t shocking to the folks who didn’t know.

Word will get around, so I would expect some questions over the next few months, especially as you are “out” and DDWHW and her boyfriend will probably be much more public with their relationship.

I’m still curious, DDW, did they say anything to you at the party or were you just ignored (except for the friend who made the introduction)?

MBD

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 am

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 am

Spot on.

To add to this list, DDWHW has probably clued most of the people at the party in as to what is going on, either explicitly or through hints over the last few months. Like she said, it wasn’t shocking to the folks who didn’t know.

Word will get around, so I would expect some questions over the next few months, especially as you are “out” and DDWHW and her boyfriend will probably be much more public with their relationship.

I’m still curious, DDW, did they say anything to you at the party or were you just ignored (except for the friend who made the introduction)?

MBD
MBD - With you. I'm raging with curiosity about this. :up: :up:

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:44 pm

It is the weekend and my wife is supposedly receiving her punishment

She left for work on Friday telling me she would not be home until Sunday, as her "punishment" would be all weekend. And that I would probably not get any comms all weekend. I even received a very reassuring hug before she left which sent a little chill through me. I was not ready for that. And so far she was right, I have not heard from her yet.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:19 pm

Ouch - I hope your anxiety is under control 🤞

DannyfromAus
Prepubescent

Unread post by DannyfromAus » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:28 am

Hi DDW,

I would not worry too much about Mrs DDWHW. I have a feeling the punishment will be mostly enjoyable, and probably will push the envelope of new experiences. As for when she returns, well, it is said faecal matter rolls downhill, so steel yourself.

I do want to say how much i am enjoying your posts. Your story would have to be the most honest, captivating, warts- and- all telling of a hotwife transformation that i have ever read. You both seem thoroughly decent people and i hope your journey is fulfilling.

Good luck for Sunday night.
Danny from Aus

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:41 am

Dear DDW,

Please prepare to be extra submissive and supportive when your Wonderful Wife returns.

Maybe the punishment has shaken Her, in that case your demonstration of devotion may comfort and reassure Her.

Maybe, (more likely?), that punishment has made Her connect even more deeply with Her lover, in that case your demonstration of devotion may comfort and reassure Her.

Maybe, She has been made to submit fully to some of Her Lovers friends to demonstrate Her submission to Her Lover; in that case your demonstration of devotion may comfort and reassure Her.

Just my thoughts and pure speculation all of it ;)

But regardless, I can't think of any scenario leading to some other conclusion than that the best you can do is to be prepared to demonstrate your devotion to reassure the Marvelous Lady who has decided to keep you as Her beloved Cuck-husband.

Sincerely
elina

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:12 am

I think I have to agree with the previous post, I think this has the makings of being one of those monumental moments that will either push her away from him, or bring them closer. She has willingly accepted this punishment because she stood up for her cuck, and I am going to guess he is going to make a point out of that, which means I don't think this is going to be 3 paddles of her ass and all is forgiven.

I think many are looking forward to hearing both the action but her reaction as well.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am

Hopefully DDWHW keeps this thread going after she moves in with her boyfriend this summer... DDW you will be like the rest of us living your own life and casually checking on your wife's shared adventures!' That's very exciting perspective you landed yourself in........ as emphasized she loves you very much and is appreciative your encouraged her to enjoy herself in her journey.
DDW imagine a summer in panties & chastity.
Good Time Biues. 💃💥🫵🏻🫣

viking53
Prepubescent

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:50 am

Watchinu69 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am
Hopefully DDWHW keeps this thread going after she moves in with her boyfriend this summer... DDW you will be like the rest of us living your own life and casually checking on your wife's shared adventures!' That's very exciting perspective you landed yourself in........ as emphasized she loves you very much and is appreciative your encouraged her to enjoy herself in her journey.
DDW imagine a summer in panties & chastity.
Good Time Biues. 💃💥🫵🏻🫣
Despite repeated assurances from both of them that they are both happy with the situation and the strength of their relationship, you continue to drive your destructive negative thoughts and opinion of them. I think the validity and strength of their relationship has been proven time and again. I think you are just jealous of DDW and his situation because he has a wife who really understands him and delivers what he wants while enjoying herself.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:28 pm

This is not divorce court council , I see no documents that your representing either party in this matter- your objection has been overruled. Also, stop bringing your negative banter into these proceedings as this couple will be doing what they want whether you or DDW agree or not, it's their case not yours.
Stay out of the critical thinking lane & unless you're driving with a blowup passenger.
Gonna be a wonderful summer for DDWHW & her BF for sure!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 pm

The fact that the “punishment” Will last all weekend with little to no com., make me think she will be doing rather than have done to her.
The infraction involved cuck seeing her naked, so my thought is her punishment will then involve others seeing her as well. Now she has dressed before in a way that showed off her body however that was in Vegas, where no one knew them. Will she be made to dress that same way while going out with him in their locale?
Will she be made to perform at an amateur night at a local strip club, or a glory hole at an adult bookstore?
Perhaps that visit finally to a swing club or house party and made to be naked and serve as a waitress and clean-up girl with no release for her. Perhaps even wearing a female chastity device.
I’m really not convinced she will be paddled, whipped, or beaten as this hasn’t up to this point been part of their dynamic. Rather it has been about her being out of her comfort zone.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:44 pm

Can't wait to hear about the punishment - I wonder if it will leave any results you are allowed to see such as a red, spanked bottom.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

entropia
Virgin

Unread post by entropia » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:28 am

Too curious, we really need to have this update!!! please!!!;-)

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:03 am

Well, that was quite a weekend for her, I'm not sure she knew what to expect but I think it is fair to say it was a little more than she counted on. When she came home, the first thing she did was collapse into my arms, seemingly wanting a reassuring hug from her cuck. Which of course I gave her, wondering just what brought this on. I was to find out. She apologized for no comms but that was one of the stipulations.

She had arrived to his place Friday evening and he told her that this was to be done and he even gave her a safe-signal.....she was to hold out her index finger if she needed it all to stop. Only he hoped that she would never do that. She had to acknowledge she understood and that she was prepared for whatever happened. With that she was instructed to undress and go to the basement where he was waiting with the lights off.

She said she carefully went downstairs where he put a blindfold on her, followed by a gag. And before she knew it her arms were restrained over her head, pulled to the sides like "Y" with overhead restraints. She was told that he was disappointed that she had changed the event but she did accept the responsibility for it. What followed was a collection of physical pain and mental challenge. She was in that position for a few hours. He put clamps on her nipples for a long period. Another woman showed up that he introduced as his ex, and he fucked her in full view of her. Her ass was lashed with a cat o nine tails. This other woman even took a few of the swings. But she took it all, she even told me she knew it was a challenge and she did not want to look weak.

She was edged numerous times with a vibrator by both him and her, never allowed to climax. She said she took it all with no complaints. She was reminded that she was to do what she was told, that she was his girlfriend and that was expected. She nodded her head to those statements. The other woman soon left and she was asked if she understood it all. She did and she never extended her index finger.

What followed after that was a day of after care which she soaked up, further cementing the role she should be taking. Which brought her to this point in my arms, telling me how tough it was but she had to do it all without complaining. How erotic it actually was, despite her position. She confessed she was very turned on and enjoyed it. All while she stayed in my arms.

How this was going to impact things I have no idea.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:46 am

Thanks for the update DDW.

I think you did just the right thing as DDWHW arrived back home.
Hugging Her, reassuring Her, keeping Her in your arms as She was sharing Her experiences with you.

If you have no idea how this is going to impact things, then for sure neither do all of us following this thread.
Allthough the fact that DDWHW did tell you how erotic this was, and that She was very turned on and enjoyed it.
It for sure looks like Her Boyfriend intends to build on that and that both You and Your Cuckoldress will be made to discover and do new things also in the next six months.

My only prediction at this point is that your life will for sure not become more boring going forward.

Please keep us updated.

Sincere regards.
elina

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:21 am

She did appreciate my comforting manner, I was told I could stop wearing the panties for now.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:36 am

Thanks for giving us the update, DDW.

Your wife was punished because she allowed you to save face and not have the nature of her relationship with her boyfriend exposed to your friends and their wives. You must know that he will push that boundary again and next time, she will not protect your feelings.

Have you considered having conversations with them in advance of such exposure?

MBD

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:49 am

Beautiful. Just a beautiful job, both of you.

DDWHW you've entered yet another new world that will surprise you, frighten you, and keep you wet 24x7 because the thought of it will never leave your mind.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:24 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:21 am
She did appreciate my comforting manner, I was told I could stop wearing the panties for now.
It is just wonderful to see how the two of you are in this together, supporting each other and being honest with each other.

So maybe DDW now needs to consider volunteering to be outed to the group of his friends and their Wives that DDWHW took of the invitationlist for the coming-out party; Just do demonstrate your support for Your HW and your willingness to suffer some indignity for Her?

On the other hand, I don't know what size of community you are living in, but with this now going on for six months and DDWHW having been out with Her BF numerous times and at parties with Her BF and his friends several times, how confident are you that the arrangements or rumours of something like this has not allready reached into that circle of friends?

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:38 am

Thanks for one of the most erotic updates DDW. It reads like a scene from 50 Shades of Gray. It looks like you both have a solid relationship and the fact that DDWHW enjoyed the punishment and being forced to watch her bf having sex with his ex I am sure as elina pointed out so eloquently earlier that the two of you (and the readers of this thread) are in some for some interesting times.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:42 am

Sooooo, DDWHW didn't want to humiliate her husband in front of his friends with her new boyfriend, so her " punishment" is to watch her boyfriend fuck his ex girlfriend in front of her....all the while bound & gagged... well she certainly learned her lesson!
She relinquished her free will & opinions involving her husband the guy see loves & appreciates.
True love ain't as easy as it once was ❤️🧨💃🍓

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:55 am

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:36 am
Thanks for giving us the update, DDW.

Your wife was punished because she allowed you to save face and not have the nature of her relationship with her boyfriend exposed to your friends and their wives. You must know that he will push that boundary again and next time, she will not protect your feelings.

Have you considered having conversations with them in advance of such exposure?

MBD
To me this is one of the key takeaways. That she came to you for comfort is a great sign of the health of your relationship. But I still believe the BF is not a “friend” to your relationship. He is punishing her for choosing you and her relationship with you over something you both felt was important instead of choosing him and allowing him to order her to ignore your concerns. He is trying to drive a wedge between you and as MBD said, he will test this boundary again and again until she finally gives in and chooses him. He wants you to resent him, and by extension your wife and her relationship with him.

One thing to consider. Does your wife know the sexual history of his ex? Has she seen recent STD test records from her? If not, she should insist BF gets new STD tests or use a condom.