Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wannabecuck69
Trainable

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:35 pm

I hope she brings you home a messy cream pie to clean up!

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:32 am

I got from her tone that this was not to "help" with anything, but more to just observe. Either way I expect it will be gut-wrenching. And tonight she is going out for a drink after work with her friends, more specifically the one who set them up.

vicouple
Virgin

Unread post by vicouple » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:53 am

Hope everything workes out for you. Would love to know what sites / information your wife looked at? Seems like a great way to handle the whole experience from the womens perspective.

InigoMontoya
Site Admin

Unread post by InigoMontoya » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:28 pm

It's Saturday night.... How you doin' OP?
Deposed Dictator

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:19 pm

Hope for some updates soon!

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:50 am

Hope it went well

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:11 am

Well, she went on her date. I've never had this internal feeling like this before, it has definitely left an impression. She knew I was reeling but I don't think she let that impact anything she did before she left. She had told me before it would no doubt be a strange feeling but it was one that I had committed to experiencing.

The evening began an hour or two before she left. The day was pretty quiet with the evening's event hanging in everyone's thoughts but eventually she slid upstairs to the bedroom where she called me up shortly afterwards. During the day she had made no real effort to appearance as she had even used our gym once for a quick workout, so at this point she was as plain-Jane as I had seen her in quite sometime.

When I got upstairs, that is what I saw. The bare bones of my wife. No makeup, hair not done, wearing her favorite robe. And I loved her as she was. I even told her that and she replied "good, so do I". And then the transformation began.

She said very little throughout the evening. She ran a shower and probably spent 20 minutes in there, a complete body cleanse, hair included. When she stepped out her body was glistening, even the key she was still wearing was shiny. She silently dried off and put on a towel before going to her makeup area. Her hair and makeup took 45 minutes I bet. It was agonizing watching her. She knew it. The makeup was great, she looked stunning, but in a classy way. I was in awe. She told me to go pour her a glass of wine and when I came back she had taken out many of the items that she had recently bought. I was just told to sit in the chair.

Thirty minutes later she was not recognizable from the woman two hours before. She was simply beautiful. A nice dress that hugged her body and showed off her assets, plunging low enough to give some semblance of cleavage (and her key still there). Her assets were aided by the corset that she was wearing (I'm not sure I've ever seen her wear a corset). I was asked to tighten and tie the strings behind her back, tightening it further to show off an hourglass figure. Her reasoning for the corset? "I have to make a good first impression don't I?" The corset had a garter to it, attached to black stockings that framed her legs. High heels. I was shaking as I watched her get ready.

She left the epitome of class, not whorish if that statement or description makes sense. She made a point of not telling me the restaurant they were going and she asked/told me not to text her during the evening, if she has anything to tell me she will do so, but she did not want to be interrupted by a jealous husband.

She gave me a kiss and hopped in a waiting Uber. Just like that. If she was nervous in any capacity she sure did not show it.

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:15 am

OMG!!! This is killing me slowly... ;)
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...

Island
Virgin

Unread post by Island » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:26 am

Major developments, thanks for sharing. I hope you are coping

danevans309
Trainable

Unread post by danevans309 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:39 am

Where the heck are you that your post is time stamped 4:11 am and she is not home yet?

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:56 am

Following

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:56 am

danevans309 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:39 am
Where the heck are you that your post is time stamped 4:11 am and she is not home yet?
Maybe different time zones

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:41 am

Fantastic developments. Can’t wait to hear how things went.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:43 am

Thanks for updating!!

Sounds like your Wife is serious about cuckolding you this time!
I really hope everything works out to Her full satisfaction and cannot wait to hear from you!!

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:49 am

Thanks for the update ddw. When did she get back and how was her experience in her words?? How did the wait feel for you ? Looking forward to all the details when you get the time

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:28 pm

Just wow! What a fun time for you both.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:43 pm

I wouldn't get too caught up on time stamps....I may write as it is happening, but I don't necessarily post it right away.

That was probably the strangest night of my life. Needless to say I couldn't sleep so instead just grabbed a bottle of wine and tried to distract myself, which was impossible. The only note I got from her was "at the restaurant and it is a nice place, I'm not over-dressed at all". Fuck, they went to a very nice place for a first date. Then nothing else until I heard the Uber pull up not long before midnight. She came in and she looked as beautiful and happy as when she left hours ago.

I was waiting to hear anything but instead she just walked in the living room and said "follow me" as she led the way upstairs. I followed unsure what I was about to hear. She motioned to the bed for me to take my place and I did, as she went back to where I watched her get ready earlier in the evening. Only now she went in reverse. In doing so, she began to tell me the evening.

"It was a nice time. He is a nice guy, and I will tell you, he is good looking which was a nice surprise since we had not shared any pics". Part of me had hoped he wasn't. "We had a few drinks which I think lessened any nerves either of us had because that led to some interesting conversations." I could only imagine what they were about.

She was almost undressed at this point of the conversation, the corset being the last item she was still wearing. "He asked about the key" and a chill ran through me. I promised everyone honesty so I had no problem telling him that I had caged you for while I was on my date." Well I guess that cat was out of the bag.

Next she was in bed with me, still telling me her evening. "Nothing physical happened, I will tell you that right now, but it easily could have. I told him up front that if I was going to pursue anything for the future, I was not just going to jump into bed. He agreed with that, because I think he liked what he saw". How the hell couldn't he 'like what he saw', she was the epitome of classic beauty.

Then she surprised me and reached over to her nightstand and took out a vibrator that she put to use right away. She was using it while telling me her night. Fuck. It didn't take long for her to climax and after she did, she took her key and unlocked me. While reminding me she was on a date with another man, one she will see again, she used her hand and made me climax quickly.

She started this morning by climbing on me all while reminding me again she was on a date because the boat had sailed. She asked if I had the angst, how the cage felt. She told me to get comfortable with the cage, that I would be using it again. How last night's date was just a step to her becoming a hotwife. Only I could never answer as she made me climax very quickly again.

She had to finish with her vibrator again, only as she was using it she added "and that's another reason I'm good with doing this....".

The rest of today made no real reference to the evening before, or this morning. There were text chimes that echoed loudly when they arrived, each being a reminder to the evening before. But I was not privy to anything said. She did seem rather happy though. This does not seem to be stopping.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:12 pm

Thanks for the update ddw. Sounds like she is taking the steps to become a hw. Would love to hear what happens next…

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:19 am

OMG!!! Priceless... :up:

How old is he?
Have they made a new date?
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:46 pm

So hot! That's a big step.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:10 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:43 pm

The rest of today made no real reference to the evening before, or this morning. There were text chimes that echoed loudly when they arrived, each being a reminder to the evening before. But I was not privy to anything said. She did seem rather happy though. This does not seem to be stopping.
I can't wait to hear what happens next!!

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:01 am

Interesting, poignant, and well written, 'DeepDown'.... It sounds like both of you are serious, responsible people. That she's researched and learned about this new direction in her life tells me a lot about her.

As analytical as your wife sounds, coupled with the fact she's going into this with her eyes open, I see an adventure where you both prosper and benefit. It also sounds like her 'gentleman friend' isn't a flake. He will make her safety a primary concern. Of course your anxiety is going to go off-the-scale as the relationship grows, but that's part of the journey.... I also like the advice '2 Up' gave you, back in the beginning.

I'm sure there are changes looming in the days ahead. I would imagine when it happens, she will spend the night. I don't see 'a quickie' in this deck of cards.

You didn't say (maybe she didn't say) if their evening ended with a kiss. I'm sure their next date is in the works, and that'll be where she decides if this continues forward, or ends. If the former, I imagine the third date will result in intimacy. She will have made up her mind after the second date.

When she comes home after they've been intimate, it'll be your responsibility to reassure her of your love and support. Your relationship will change, and knowing you love her even more than before will be the assurance she needs. Good luck... at this point it sounds like everything is positive with both of you.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:09 pm

She brought out the cage again today, handing it to me just before she said "we have another date on Saturday". I had half-braced myself for that information to be revealed at some point. "And I think this is how it will be now, anytime you are caged I could very well be making a cuck out of you....I like that idea". I noticed she was already wearing her key on a necklace. And just like that it seemed another rule had been created.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:33 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:09 pm
"And I think this is how it will be now, anytime you are caged I could very well be making a cuck out of you....I like that idea". I noticed she was already wearing her key on a necklace. And just like that it seemed another rule had been created.
I love how she's taking charge.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:30 pm

Love the way she seems to be handling this and taking control