Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Gearup
Trainable

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Gearup » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:12 am

Wow! Sounds like DDWHW found the BDSM punishment weekend erotic and kinda enjoyed it! Couple that with the future prospect of her role of being sexually shared with the boyfriend's friends and acquaintances has this thread heating up and going in some truly interesting new directions.

Looking forward, I wonder if DDWHW might intentionally commit some future acts of disobedience (bad girl) just to get another chance to play in boyfriends dungeon. Hmmm.

70ferro
Prepubescent

Unread post by 70ferro » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:32 pm

Gearup wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:12 am
Wow! Sounds like DDWHW found the BDSM punishment weekend erotic and kinda enjoyed it! Couple that with the future prospect of her role of being sexually shared with the boyfriend's friends and acquaintances has this thread heating up and going in some truly interesting new directions.

Looking forward, I wonder if DDWHW might intentionally commit some future acts of disobedience (bad girl) just to get another chance to play in boyfriends dungeon. Hmmm.
I thought exactly the same thing. Now he has brought someone else in and had sex with them in front of her, how long before he brings his male friends in.
DDW should also go along now and find himself a female to have sex with. See how DDWHW likes the fact that he is also out sleeping with other girls. That just might add to her humiliation. DDW, time to stand up and have a little bit of fun yourself.

DannyfromAus
Prepubescent

Unread post by DannyfromAus » Wed May 01, 2024 2:41 pm

Wow! Mrs DDWHW's punishment was far more intense than i expected. I hope she is OK with all that happened. No doubt there has been a lot of aftercare and cuddling this week.

And, does Mrs DDWHW use the term "Cuck" when addressing you, or is that merely a literary device?

Wishing you both an exciting, and sometimes challenging, next six months.
D.
Danny from Aus

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed May 01, 2024 11:01 pm

Dear DDW and DDWHW,

I hope you have enjoyed some time together this week.
As we are now getting close to a new weekend; I have to admit I am also wondering if DDWHW have announced Her (and Her BFs) intentions for the weekend approaching?

Sincerely
elina

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu May 02, 2024 4:47 am

There hasn't really been anything said about the previous weekend's punishment. I know it certainly seemed to leave a mark on her, but she certainly hasn't indicated any negative feelings or thoughts to it all. But she did let me know it was going to be a busy weekend and she wasn't sure if it was to make a point of making sure her mind was occupied or not. I was told they were going on a double date on Saturday, with who I wasn't sure. She did say "maybe he's cute?" A flashback to our "date" came back to me. But they also had plans tomorrow night, which it seems involved me. "Cuck, he wants to take me out before our double date this weekend, but have you drive us. I said that would be fine so tomorrow night you can do that can't you?" Fuck, I had a feeling something like this would happen.

And as you see, yes she does call me "cuck" a great deal when talking to me.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu May 02, 2024 6:21 am

Looking forward to hearing your new experience of being DDWHW and her bf's chauffeur and what transpires in the back seat. Will you be wearing a uniform? Perhaps dress pants, jacket and tie? Afterall you need to look your best :D

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Thu May 02, 2024 11:57 am

Car needs to be spotless. Wear a suit. Don’t want to let her down like you did with the shoes that time.

MBD

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu May 02, 2024 12:07 pm

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:57 am
Car needs to be spotless. Wear a suit. Don’t want to let her down like you did with the shoes that time.

MBD
Good point MBD - well shined dress shoes are a must. :up:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 02, 2024 12:18 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 6:21 am
Looking forward to hearing your new experience of being DDWHW and her bf's chauffeur and what transpires in the back seat. Will you be wearing a uniform? Perhaps dress pants, jacket and tie? Afterall you need to look your best :D
VC99 - I agree, including a proper Chauffeur's cap.

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Fri May 03, 2024 4:42 am

Two big things for her this weekend? He is no doubt putting a stamp on her after last weekend's attitude adjustment. No doubt to reenforce what was told to her, that she is his girlfriend and will act accordingly.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat May 04, 2024 8:20 am

The first event of the weekend is over but she's not home yet. Last night she came down the stairs a vision of beauty again. I was in awe of how she could now transform herself. I knew this night was going to be difficult and so did she. The reassuring hug came before we left for the car. I did not have a good feeling about this, and when she instinctively took a seat in the back seat of the car, even for the trip to pick her date up, I felt a little queasy. I could see her in the rear view mirror, brimming with anticipation it seemed.

And when he was picked up he simply sat in the back seat and greeted her with a big kiss. He said nothing to me, as she gave the directions to drive. She was still in my mirror, but had moved over more to the center of the seat towards him. The kissing started before I left the driveway. It was tough to focus on the road with the makeout session behind me in my mirror. Only she disappeared from the mirror and I knew what was happening. She was going down on him not more than four feet behind me. The mirror remained blank until a few minutes before I pulled up to the restaurant, where she rose, and I could see wiping her mouth. Fuck. I pulled up and they exited as if nothing happened.

I had to kill time for 3 hours before I received a text saying to get them. They were waiting outside, arm in arm as I pulled up and they clearly had a drink or two as they piled into the car. She just said "take a longer way home" as the makeout session started again. This one was different as he was clearly feeling her up and she was reacting to it, her familiar moans beginning. Then I saw him slip off her blouse and her bra followed. She was topless in the darkness of the back seat of our car and she sure did not seem concerned. Luckily I guess the outside was no longer the city center so it wasn't as crowded. I tried to see her in the mirror but the next action was her contorting it seemed, fuck she was getting her skirt pulled off. That was confirmed when she said "I'm naked cuck. Keep driving". Before I could tell, she had spun around and had mounted him. All I could do was drive aimlessly around his neighborhood.. Hearing her climax was a signal to arrive and when I pulled into the driveway she was in his arms. She leaned over my seat and whispered "love you cuck, thank you" before they got out of the car and went inside. I saw in the mirror the only thing she was wearing was her garters as she walked confidently into his house.

All I could do was go home where in the light of the garage I saw what they had left in the backseat, a stain on the seat that I had to clean.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sat May 04, 2024 8:31 am

So what about how you felt watching and hearing her have sex with him in your back seat, was you straining in your cage, did you have blue balls after, did the car smell of sex after and was it a turn on for you, annoying, ect, anything?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat May 04, 2024 8:45 am

grnlght wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:31 am
So what about how you felt watching and hearing her have sex with him in your back seat, was you straining in your cage, did you have blue balls after, did the car smell of sex after and was it a turn on for you, annoying, ect, anything?
It was about as humiliating an event as could be. It wasn't lost on me that was my wife, in full control of the situation. But she seemed happy....

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sat May 04, 2024 8:49 am

Sorry to hear your not getting a raging hard-on and enjoying this as most cucks want to rip the cage off and tear into their wife after wards.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat May 04, 2024 8:56 am

grnlght wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:49 am
Sorry to hear your not getting a raging hard-on and enjoying this as most cucks want to rip the cage off and tear into their wife after wards.
I had a hard-on about as much as the cage would allow. And yes, I would prefer to be the one in the back seat, but that isn't a possibility right now in our situation and I know that.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sat May 04, 2024 9:00 am

That is cool then, i am glad it is doing to you what you wanted in the first place. any idea on how long locked you have to go till some release?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat May 04, 2024 9:03 am

grnlght wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 9:00 am
That is cool then, i am glad it is doing to you what you wanted in the first place. any idea on how long locked you have to go till some release?
no idea

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sat May 04, 2024 9:08 am

Well good luck, i would using ice packs by now and humping her thighs in bed at night lol.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sat May 04, 2024 9:09 am

Can you cum by yourself wearing the cage?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat May 04, 2024 9:14 am

Watchinu69 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 9:09 am
Can you cum by yourself wearing the cage?
no

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sat May 04, 2024 9:18 am

Tonight is the double date i take it. When she said "maybe he's cute" did that mean they might swap and she might have sex with him?

70ferro
Prepubescent

Unread post by 70ferro » Sat May 04, 2024 11:11 am

DDW. I have just let my wife read all of this. Just to let you know that she thinks this is very sad...

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat May 04, 2024 11:51 am

That is so hot - how long has it been since she last let you cum in her mouth at all, if ever? How long since she last swallowed your sperm, if ever?
She is so amazing - what a wonderful and perfect wife!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Sat May 04, 2024 2:41 pm

DDWHW...Obviously you're having a great time, my question is if DDW told you he can't take any more what would your answer be?

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sat May 04, 2024 2:52 pm

👆🏻 - that's when DDWHW says she's moving in with her boyfriend....💯 it's coming this summer...