Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:49 pm

I’m glad to hear that you are excluding people from the party that have not given their explicit consent to participating in the lifestyle. Nevermind DDW, punish him for anything and everything. Have fun with it. But, exposing friends and acquaintances to your kinks without any warning would be really irresponsible and incredibly disrespectful to THEM.

Cuckedoutoflove
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckedoutoflove » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:57 am

DDWHW Personally I don't see a punishment nessessary for DDW. From reading there were no rules set forth stopping him from freely entering his own marital master bedroom at anytime. So full responsibility rests on you. Even if it were a set up in order to move forward with plans a rule should have been in place where when the door is shut DDW must first knock and ask for your permission to enter. Being you are in charge of your marriage if the house is capable maybe you and DDW should have seperate bedrooms one for him and one for you and whomever you choose to pleasure you. I say this as a long term thought not just for the present lover and if anyone asks why the two seperate room you make DDW explain it. But for now I don't see him at fault. It's early in your new found freedom and alot has to be planned for to prevent DDW from ever enjoying the the beauty of your nude body ever again.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 am

I was told the dress had been asked for as semi-formal (but classy). This was shaping up to be a traumatic evening. Then she added "By the way cuck, you will be downstairs again, but I am sure you knew that?" That wasn't a surprise.

And she took me shopping yesterday. To a local lingerie store where we walked in as if we were any other normal couple there. And we looked like any normal couple, at least until she told the sales lady that we were shopping for me.

We ended up leaving with five pairs of panties, which she whispered "I won't wear any of them". She actually seemed a little proud of me.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 am

What does it mean you will be downstairs again. Will you not be a participant at the party?

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 am

What's downstairs mean??

What will you be wearing...:;

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 am

I took that to mean he will be staying in the downstairs bedroom because her bf is going to stay the night at their place. Certainly makes sense in this context...

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am

DDWHW,

FYI, since DDW is in chastity, there are panties made for men now on Amazon and some other higher end websites. They allow room for his chastity cage and will be more comfortable. Pink, lacy, thongs, etc.... they have them all. Also, crotchless works well with chastity to give him freedom but still feminine attire.

Just thought you may want to know.

Thanks again for your updates!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 am

Thanks for the panty shopping update DDW. Looking forward to hearing from you and HW (hopefully :) ) about the party and the after-party ;)

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 am

Is the party tonight or tomorrow night?

MBD

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:04 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:32 pm
DDWHW - Wow, I certainly did not expect that level of interest and suggestions for cuck's punishment - and for the party which I will get into in a minute. And yes, I saw there were a few of you that were proposing that I be the one punished. And while that may make sense at this point it is his punishment that is on the table.

I will be upfront, I did not consider any of the truly physically demeaning suggestions (sucking off my bf etc). I don't know if I will ever want anything like that, it is more the mind game that we like, as one of you did suggest.

So with that I've decided that it is time for him to try panties. And I will take him shopping to add to it. I don't know when and for how long but it makes sense I think.

And as you have heard, we are having a party this weekend. And there have been cautionary tales. Well, I have taken them into consideration and realized that perhaps the audience may not be the best just yet. So I asked bf if there was a way around it, and only including people that would understand it. He was a little surprised at the request and asked if I was serious about it, and would I accept the responsibility for having to change the event? I said I would. "You are willing to accept punishment so your cuck gets to save some face?" I said that I was willing to do just that, whatever it took. So now our event is smaller and does not include any friends of his or close associates that would not understand.

However, I also have a debt to pay now and I don't know what it will be.

Thank you for the punishment suggestions for cuck, although now it seems some of you may get your wish in that I may be punished as well. DDWHW
Well, I've missed out on all of this since I have been traveling with no access to email this week.

However, I do not agree that DDWHW should be punished.
Even if DDWHW and DDW have never used the term, they are in reality sort of in a Female Led Relationship / Femdom relationship where the Lady makes the rules and the submissive cuck obeys and serves. Long term chastity and cuckolding the way this is practioned here is a key element in this kind of relationship. Now DDWHW is practicing sort of an enlightened rule seeking to understand that Her beloved cuck accepts what is in store for him before She enacts most of Her tightening of rules / changes Her practice, that is good but does not change the fact that She is the Ultimate Decision Maker and for everything what we have seen; this is what DDW wants and have accepted.

In this kind of relationship; The Dominant Female is not punished for mistakes, in stead Her submissive should expect that it will be his role to be punished for Her mistakes. That is very much part of the mind game in these kind of relationships. If Lady DDWHW decides to punish Herself, it is of course up to Her to decide and far from me argue with Her. I do not agree with the posters claiming that this is the way it should be; to me those posters have forgotten that we are in the "cuckold forum" here. If you have forgotten look up the OHW definition of the relationships practioned here.

Looking forward to hear about the party.

Probably I am to late to chip in, but for me the natural punsihement for DDW should be to wear panties over his cage, being made to serve the guests, and at some point for Lady DDWHW to expose his panties and show his caged dick for the guests to enjoy the view as the cuck kneels in front of Lady DDWHW and Her boyfriend apologizing for walking in on Lady DDWHW without knocking on Her door to see Her in the nude.

Sincerely
elina

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:51 pm

elina wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:04 am
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:32 pm
DDWHW - Wow, I certainly did not expect that level of interest and suggestions for cuck's punishment - and for the party which I will get into in a minute. And yes, I saw there were a few of you that were proposing that I be the one punished. And while that may make sense at this point it is his punishment that is on the table.

I will be upfront, I did not consider any of the truly physically demeaning suggestions (sucking off my bf etc). I don't know if I will ever want anything like that, it is more the mind game that we like, as one of you did suggest.

So with that I've decided that it is time for him to try panties. And I will take him shopping to add to it. I don't know when and for how long but it makes sense I think.

And as you have heard, we are having a party this weekend. And there have been cautionary tales. Well, I have taken them into consideration and realized that perhaps the audience may not be the best just yet. So I asked bf if there was a way around it, and only including people that would understand it. He was a little surprised at the request and asked if I was serious about it, and would I accept the responsibility for having to change the event? I said I would. "You are willing to accept punishment so your cuck gets to save some face?" I said that I was willing to do just that, whatever it took. So now our event is smaller and does not include any friends of his or close associates that would not understand.

However, I also have a debt to pay now and I don't know what it will be.

Thank you for the punishment suggestions for cuck, although now it seems some of you may get your wish in that I may be punished as well. DDWHW
Well, I've missed out on all of this since I have been traveling with no access to email this week.

However, I do not agree that DDWHW should be punished.
Even if DDWHW and DDW have never used the term, they are in reality sort of in a Female Led Relationship / Femdom relationship where the Lady makes the rules and the submissive cuck obeys and serves. Long term chastity and cuckolding the way this is practioned here is a key element in this kind of relationship. Now DDWHW is practicing sort of an enlightened rule seeking to understand that Her beloved cuck accepts what is in store for him before She enacts most of Her tightening of rules / changes Her practice, that is good but does not change the fact that She is the Ultimate Decision Maker and for everything what we have seen; this is what DDW wants and have accepted.

In this kind of relationship; The Dominant Female is not punished for mistakes, in stead Her submissive should expect that it will be his role to be punished for Her mistakes. That is very much part of the mind game in these kind of relationships. If Lady DDWHW decides to punish Herself, it is of course up to Her to decide and far from me argue with Her. I do not agree with the posters claiming that this is the way it should be; to me those posters have forgotten that we are in the "cuckold forum" here. If you have forgotten look up the OHW definition of the relationships practioned here.

Looking forward to hear about the party.

Probably I am to late to chip in, but for me the natural punsihement for DDW should be to wear panties over his cage, being made to serve the guests, and at some point for Lady DDWHW to expose his panties and show his caged dick for the guests to enjoy the view as the cuck kneels in front of Lady DDWHW and Her boyfriend apologizing for walking in on Lady DDWHW without knocking on Her door to see Her in the nude.

Sincerely
elina
DDWHW is also in a D/s relationship with her BF. She is the sub in that relationship and can get punished by her BF.

No one is suggesting that DDW punish DDWHW.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:02 pm

Perhaps one of the single most emotionally challenging day of my life.

There was food galore and enough booze to kill an elephant. And about 10-12 couples in our house. All dressed very nice.

How was my wife dressed? Stunning as always. An elegant yet sexy blouse/skirt combo. The makeup right as always. Beautiful. Every couple looked nice. And I was waring the panties she had instructed me to wear the day before.

She welcomed them all when they entered. And unlike most parties these days, everyone was on time so it was not long before the dining room was filled with the guests. And she wasted no time to set the tone, getting everyone's attention to make a welcome speech and it was core-splitting.

"As some of you know, but not all of you, 6 months ago my husband and I started a journey that would have been a surprise to many of you, just as it was to us. Six months ago, with the support and encouragement of my husband, I started a dating relationship with the man to my left" motioning towards him. There were a couple hushed murmurs. "Well, at this point I'd like to announce that today is our 6-month anniversary as a couple and I'd like to thank you all for sharing that with us, it means a great deal." There were some claps, but obviously some whispers about it. "We could not have done it without the support and love of my husband who I still love dearly. He agreed to be my cuckold 6-months ago and with that, he opened my eyes to a brand new world that has been full of excitement that I otherwise would never have known existed.". Every eyeball was on me and it was the least I could do not to melt on the spot.

"So thank you for coming here and I look forward to chatting with you all. Drink up!" And with that she took the hand of her boyfriend and held it tight for all to see. I felt invisible.

The first person to talk to me was her friend that introduced them. "I'll give you credit, she looks happy. In fact, I know she is happy, she told me. And she told me it was because of you, so you may as well keep doing what you are doing".

I watched as more people were hanging around them than they were me. And those near me, nothing was really said about what was happening, an unspoken truth hanging in the air. But around them, everyone was jovial and cheery. Quite the difference I have to say, and I had a front row seat.

They remained together for most of the evening and I hate to say it they seemed like a hit. They eventually talked to everyone there, and I saw the squeals from various friends, the nods of acknowledgement from others. They squeezed each others arms, they shared kisses and hugs. It was very unnerving to say the least.

Eventually people started to leave and when the last ones left, he simply went straight upstairs while she remained behind a bit. She thanked me for a wonderful evening, saying I did great and how happy she felt with the way the evening went. And "I love you" proceeded her going up the stairs to our bedroom with the unsaid statement of "this is normal now".

I could hear them, the vision of the only other time he was here, dancing in my head.

That was my takeaway for the evening, how fucking happy she seemed.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:02 pm

That was a very classy way to out your lifestyle. I had felt that all the assorted hardcore suggestions were way over the top and I was looking forward to seeing how the evening would transpire .
In reading your description the evening was, for today's society, very pc. It reminds me of the common scenes where someone gay/lesbian comes out at a social gathering and introduced their lifestyle and significant other.

It will be interesting what sort of feedback you get from everyone over the next few months.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:01 pm

What a wonderful way to announce the relationship and at the same time thank you for supporting her and loving her.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:46 pm

Dear DDW

Thank You very much for updating.
I can understand the emotions you must have been going through before and during the event.
I truly admire your level of Support for your Absolutely Wonderful and Astonishing Wife and Cuckoldress.
Trying to put myself in your shoes, I think my respect, submission and longing to serve my Wife would have skyrocketed watching Her being so much in control while also demonstrating Her adoration for Her Boyfriend. But maybe those emotions would be even stronger in the aftermath.

I assume that your Cuckoldress and Her BF spent the night making love in Her bed, while you were left alone fully aware what was going on in Her room. Did you make breakfast for the lovers Sunday morning? And how was the Sunday for you?

Sincere regards
elina

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:56 am

Thanks for the update DDW. I know this is a long shot but I'd love to know more details about what you heard from the guest room, and how long it went on.

DannyfromAus
Prepubescent

Unread post by DannyfromAus » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 am

Hi DDW,

That definitely counts as a very emotionally intense evening! I hope you are OK with it, and that Mrs DDWHW has spent lots of time with you talking it over and reconnecting.

The panties were a clever touch. Be thankful she did not instruct you to dress en femme, although i suspect that is coming one day.

Thank you again for sharing your experiences. I really appreciate it.

D.
Danny from Aus

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:19 am

DDW-
The toothpaste is now truly out of the tube and you cannot put it back.
You two, three(?),no longer control the narrative. It will be interesting to hear how this news gets spread and received in your larger community.
I will be interested to see if your wife supports you and your relationship as some of her friends might continue to minimize you in comparison to her boyfriend.
Yes, you and your wife have said how she still loves you, you her, and your relationship is still strong.
But what kind of a relationship, as you have now very publicly and clearly been friendzoned.
I’m sure your wife is not leaving you. Why should she?
SHE has everything she would want and has now solidified her position as the clear alpha, or is it her boyfriend, in your relationship.
I can’t wait to read of your debriefing with your lovely, sexy, hotwife.
Good luck my friend as you two continue your journey in this lifestyle.
Thank you for taking time to share your experiences.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:04 am

DDW - Well a wannabe in no way now that's for sure.
- As someone else commented, she did this in a pretty classy way.
- While they were clearly the centre of attention, surely some, other than her GF, must have spoken with you about what was revealed.
- As there were some to whom this was a surprise announcement, it will be interesting to see if they remain friends with either or both of you or not.
- Good luck on your continuing journey.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:02 am

Did your wife spend any time by your side having conversations with other people, or did she stay by her boyfriend’s side the entire evening?

I, for one, am much more interested in what happened at the party than what you heard from the spare bedroom (or is it the spare’s bedroom).

MBD

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:39 am

DDW: Was this the first opportunity you had to talk to her boyfriend? Will you share the encounter?

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:06 am

DDW, thanks for the update. While she outed you as a cuckold, I hope she spared you the indignity of being outed as a panty wearing cuck. Most of the attention was on them during the party, but I anticipate that some of the attendees will reach out to you in private to understand what’s going on with you. Especially some husbands that may also have the cuckold fantasies.
Is the key still locked in the timed safe? If so, when will it be released? More importantly, when do you think YOU might get a release?

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:50 am

It is a good thing that your friends were not there, but it may get back to them anyways. The only problem I can think of is that it might affect your career. Another member compared this to a gay couple coming out, and maybe the party was a version of that, but there are work place protections for LGBTQ workers that do not necessarily translate to cuckolds. Please continue to share your experiences with this community, as I think many could benefit from reading of them, plus it is a good way to vent or journal about it for yourself.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:52 am

Let's see, now public Humiliation , no sex, wearing woman's panties over chastity, sleeping in the downstairs , no orgasms-- let along sex, your wife is having the best sex of her life while being courted around on dates AND, even still says I Love You & Thank You..... do you ever just wanna pinch yourself & say "how did I get so lucky"?...

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:15 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:02 pm
That was my takeaway for the evening, how fucking happy she seemed.
My only questions revolve around are you happy? I know you feel locked into the path you are on, both figuratively and literally, but is all of this what you wanted out of being cuckolded? Was your experience challenging emotionally, but exciting? Or awkward and humiliating?