Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
FFDriver
Experienced

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by FFDriver » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:08 am

"we have another date on Saturday".... "And I think this is how it will be now, anytime you are caged I could very well be making a cuck out of you....I like that idea"

Interesting development. Correct me if I'm wrong, DDW, but here's how I see this developing. My perception of her thus far. If I met her on the street, I would form the mental image of a nice lady, attractive, slightly introverted, and happy.

All this is new to her and unexpected, but she researched it out as you've said. She's taking 'baby steps' as her inner voice and mind opens doors she previously didn't know existed. At the same time, she's enjoying all this. It's making her feel Very feminine, attractive, and appreciated. I also see deep love for you. She's seeing this experience as something that grows your relationship.

I also see a lot of tease here. The cage is an example. Your wearing it is a symbol of her newfound authority, but you've chosen to wear it for her... she didn't order you into it as a form of punishment. At the same time, she knows it'll stimulate your libido by depriving you of the opportunity to masturbate. The earlier comment about your cumming too quickly... I also see that as tease, not a slur on your inability.

I see her amping up your anxiety, but in a positive way. I think, if I wore your shoes, I would tell her, in whatever seductive way works best for you, that you are really enjoying the 'new you,' and that you're all in for wherever this takes us.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Yesterday was a jolt. Her friend that introduced them came over for a drink. She kind of smirked at me when I greeted her at the door, like she knew something she shouldn't. I sure did not expect to hear the topic come up but right in front of me, my wife thanked her for introducing them. Right in front of me. And just like that they talked about the date, right in front of me like I wasn't even there. She said they were going out again and her friend even said that he had thanked her for the introduction.

I never expected that and she never said anything about it after she left.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:55 pm

It sounds as though you will be informed when it happens ..., after the fact.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

InigoMontoya
Site Admin

Unread post by InigoMontoya » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:03 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:55 pm
Indeed. With the level of gamesmanship wife is displaying, I wouldn't be shocked to if it hasn't already happened but she's waiting for the most impactful time to say something. Not saying that's the case; just saying it's within the realm of her displayed behavior.... Like maybe she's already gone there, but she's upping the ante to see his reactions before she lets the cat out of the bag.
Deposed Dictator

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:30 am

InigoMontoya wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:03 pm
BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:55 pm
Indeed. With the level of gamesmanship wife is displaying, I wouldn't be shocked to if it hasn't already happened but she's waiting for the most impactful time to say something. Not saying that's the case; just saying it's within the realm of her displayed behavior.... Like maybe she's already gone there, but she's upping the ante to see his reactions before she lets the cat out of the bag.
That would be counter to her "honesty" promise and so far she has not strayed from any of her initial promises.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:45 am

Again I was told to be present Sat afternoon so I could watch her getting ready. And this time I was told to bring a glass of wine with me when she calls for me.

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:49 am

This is quite a developing story and she sounds like a very intelligent and smart lady who does like the little mindplay of it all. I may have missed it but what is the physical description of this lady? I'm imagining someone who is probably new to any attention she gets and is now enjoying it. Would I be right?

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:03 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:50 pm
Yesterday was a jolt. Her friend that introduced them came over for a drink. She kind of smirked at me when I greeted her at the door, like she knew something she shouldn't. I sure did not expect to hear the topic come up but right in front of me, my wife thanked her for introducing them. Right in front of me. And just like that they talked about the date, right in front of me like I wasn't even there. She said they were going out again and her friend even said that he had thanked her for the introduction.

Firstly thank you for sharing your journey with all of us in the forums. and two questions for you.

1.So how did it make you feel being in locked in a chastity cage around two females in your house your wife and her girl friend (that might know your in chastity).
2.Does the wine mean she wants to be loosened up and maybe more shall we say sexually braver on her date tomorrow?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:15 am

grnlght wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:03 am
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Firstly thank you for sharing your journey with all of us in the forums. and two questions for you.

1.So how did it make you feel being in locked in a chastity cage around two females in your house your wife and her girl friend (that might know your in chastity).
2.Does the wine mean she wants to be loosened up and maybe more shall we say sexually braver on her date tomorrow?
1. The cage part didn't really enter my mind, it was the fact she was talking about her date right in front of me as if I wasn't even there.
2. Perhaps? She does enjoy a glass and I am sure there is something about lessening any nerves she may have (not that I have seen any, but I am not in her head).

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:28 am

tovid555 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:49 am
This is quite a developing story and she sounds like a very intelligent and smart lady who does like the little mindplay of it all. I may have missed it but what is the physical description of this lady? I'm imagining someone who is probably new to any attention she gets and is now enjoying it. Would I be right?
She is the classic girl next door who is so much more attractive than she thinks. Brunette, '5'5" with what I think is a great body, lacking in nothing. When she dresses up she looks amazing but for most of her life never worried too much about putting that extra effort in. Well, lately she has put that effort in (even going to the gym more) and she is striking, but more in a classical looking style. The whore-ish look was never her thing.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:33 am

So when she does take it to the next level and has sex with her date have you and her discussed what she expects from you or what expect to do to her when she returns home, such as reclaim sex ect?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:58 am

Be careful of the post-ejaculation dopamine crash.
It will make you appreciate things very differently.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:28 pm

She took just as much time getting ready as she did for the first date. And she came out of it looking even more classy and beautiful that she did the first time, if that was even possible. She was definitely taking that approach, the high class lady, prim and proper. Everything she wore I had never seen before, part of her recent shopping binges.

This time the outfit was a low-cut blouse with a tight skirt. She still wore her key on a necklace and it was visible. And the lingerie? A garter belt and stockings that absolutely framed her legs. Her bra was quite see through as well, and was sexy as hell. Coupled with the garter, I had never, ever seen her as sexy as she was in that outfit before she put on her skirt and blouse.

Again, a waiting Uber took her away, leaving me to my world. And again, just one text saying she was at the restaurant. That was it.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:40 am

So curious how this went

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:25 am

She giving new meaning to the phrase "dressing for success..." Love that she's wearing the key, as a chastity cuck hubby myself it's a nice touch.
Can't wait to hear how things went, enjoy the ride!

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:02 pm

The Uber returned, after midnight this time and the scene repeated itself as I followed her upstairs to the bedroom. It seemed there were less words as she began to get undressed. The blouse was first undone and removed, only to reveal she wasn't wearing the bra I had watched her put on earlier in the evening. My mind was racing as she finished getting undressed and coming to bed. She immediately reached for her vibrator before she uttered anything. "We made out" were the first words she said while the vibrator was put to use.

She came quickly, with no other words offered up to that point. I was practically shaking watching this unfold. "I'm going to fuck him if he asks me out again". That is when she unlocked me and began to stroke me which did not take long.

She never said anything about the bra being off until the next morning. But that was not how she woke me up. She woke me up showing me a text asking her out again the next weekend. "You know what this means?" and I didn't have to answer. She then climbed on me again, telling me how he had invited her to his place after dinner where they started to kiss. She told him she still wanted to go slow and he understood but they kept kissing. She told me how his hand found her breasts and she did not pull back. Then his hands went under her blouse and soon her blouse was on the floor, her bra soon joining it. But that was as undressed as she got while he fondled and kissed her breasts.

She eventually left but not before thanking him for going slow. "And this time next week you will be a cuckold". She made me cum very quickly with these words. "I hope you are ready for it" although I don't think it would matter if I was ready or not, it seemed to be happening.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:16 pm

Thanks for the update, How does it feel to know he fondled your wife's bare breasts and in 6 days he gets the whole body?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:22 pm

Thanks for the update ddw. Love the way she has played this- what a sexy and confident woman. I admire her. Possibly even more next week.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:39 am

Very nice story unfolding, she seems a really nice person. I'm curious what will happen next.

Any heart racing yet or feeling of a thrill for you?
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:18 am

Well, it sounds like next weekend will seal the deal. How are you and your wife doing in the 'morning after sobriety' of all this? Is the tease aspect of her FLR leanings staying in the realm of 'tease,' or is there an aura of permanence coming into play? When she had her friend over for a drink last week and she discussed her boyfriend in front of you, for example. Was the context of their discussion intended to tease and excite you, or belittle you in front of her friend?

She put you into your belt the last two times when she announced she had a date, and it appears it remained on until she returned from her date. Since she announced Sunday morning she (1) would cuck you if he asked her out again and (2) he's asked her out, is it already on? Once it goes on, is there any sexual innuendo or tease while leading up to their date, or does your relationship become platonic?

I perceive your wife as a 'one man woman' with regard to sex. After each of her two dates, she gave you a hand job after coming home, and sex Sunday morning, where you didn't last long (go figure). Do you think she will cut you off from sex after she gives him her vagina?

I'm sure there's a lot going through your mind, and you've got a good support system here. Keep us in the loop, and don't hesitate to call upon us for support whenever you feel the need.

wrknman66
Experienced

Unread post by wrknman66 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:26 am

Great build up

wrknman66
Experienced

Unread post by wrknman66 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:27 am

Great build up

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:52 pm

She went to work today with a spring in her step. She looked great and seemed quite happy. That was not lost on me. And when she came home she passed me the cage. She didn't have to say anything, other than for me to be here again before she leaves Saturday night. I am guessing that answers some of your questions.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:24 pm

cool
Last edited by grnlght on Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:29 am

How is the chastity routine going? You have had a good amount of time with it over the last three weeks. How have you been feeling in it? Physical/ emotional? Has she seemed to like it or does she even acknowledge it?

What happens if after your are cuckolded this weekend she wants to leave you in it for a few months while she is taken care of?

Please keep us updated. Hope it is going well. Two more days?