Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:57 pm

DDWHW - Hello again. It looks like things are back at a more friendly disposition here and that pleases me to no end. So thank you to all who have helped with that, I know cuck does use this forum as an outlet so I am happy to see the recent interactions.

Well, lots has happened since I left. A rather exhibitionist party, a desert getaway, a very important set of words uttered and even cuck playing and losing a game. I'll see if I can give my perspective to them all. but not just my hotwife perspective but my wife perspective.

The party - I had a hunch it might become a touch on the risque side. But owing to my condition from the last few months, my confidence is at an all-time high so being topless in a hottub was not as big a deal as it would have been 6 months ago. I was comfortable and that is all that matters.

The desert - That was an impromptu decision but well worth it. It was nice to get away with my bf to a spot where no eyes could be judging us. We were just a couple at a resort. I had pool time. I dressed up to be his arm-candy, and I dressed down to look like his 'purchase'. However he told me to dress, I did it. I didn't have to make one decision all trip. I was tied to a rock where I was forcibly taken, which turned me on to no end. It was quite a setting in the mountain foothills.

The words - Yes, I said them and I meant them. After all this time together and sharing truly special moments, how could that not happen? But before anyone says this is the next step to leaving cuck, it is not. I still love him, probably more than ever now and I go out of my way to show that to him in ways you don't read about. But it was a realization that I do love my bf and am still here with him, as I am still with cuck.

The game - I wasn't sure how that would go. After I dropped the "L" word, the idea was brought up to me because, I am his girlfriend, as yes the logic was sound. I am not fucking my cuck so why should he get to see me naked? But I said I wasn't going to make that decision and we came up with the little game to allow cuck to show us. I had no idea what would happen, but he lost. So, I am going to stick to those rules. Not only for me, but because I promised both the two men in my life. And if I can't keep promises, then we are left with no honesty and I have said I would be honest from the very beginning. There may be special occasions but time will tell.

So there you have it, I have two loves now. And as far as I see it, a future with them both. Lucky me.....DDWHW

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:08 pm

Holy shit you’re amazing. Very similar to my wife. Congrats on how you are playing this. You totally “get” your cuck, he must be going out his mind with arousal, frustration and anxiety. (As well as love and admiration for you)

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:51 pm

Well that was a pretty productive trip for DDWHW, seems I may have even picked a few of the developments! But all kidding aside, DDWHW - whoever you are and wherever you are, my hats off to you. You are a dream.....

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:15 pm

Thanks for taking the time to post here and i for one am very happy to read your perspective on the recent events. Great to hear that you now have 2 men that you love 💕 albeit in different ways. DDW did mention you have the start of an overall tan.are you planning to keep it going?

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:50 am

DDWHW - Thank you for returning. I was glad that DDW continued on after the rash of rude comments. It's to be expected, unfortunately. Some people, if you gave them a $10.00 gold piece would complain because it wasn't a $20.00 gold piece. I'm glad your desert trip was all you hoped for, and it's only a door opener for what the future holds.

The blindfold, restraints, and loss of nudity for DDW were the next logical steps. I'm only surprised that it took so long to occur, but then, you've experienced a logical progression since your rebirth. It also sounds like you've found the perfect recipe for giving ruined orgasms.

What DDW has discovered - through you - is a new, alternate form of mutual pleasure. He's now finding fulfillment in ways he only fantasized about before.

Question: looking back since this began, I'm sure there are plenty of "Hard NO's," that became "Maybe's," that have become "Oh, my God! That was incredible's." Restrained and forced sex is a prime example. I'm sure that would have been a 'hard no,' some time back. Any previews of what the future might bring?

With regard to DDW's loss of nudity; is that something permanent now? For as long as this lasts, he won't see you naked? From a mans perspective, that stands to be totally arousing. A month from now, the hope for a quick downblouse view... knowing there will be hell-to-pay if you catch him, can be even more erotic than a strip show....

Keep forcing him to pleasure you while you ignore his (sexual) pleasure, and keep enjoying every ounce of pleasure you can!!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:03 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:57 pm
DDWHW - Hello again. It looks like things are back at a more friendly disposition here and that pleases me to no end. So thank you to all who have helped with that, I know cuck does use this forum as an outlet so I am happy to see the recent interactions.

Well, lots has happened since I left. A rather exhibitionist party, a desert getaway, a very important set of words uttered and even cuck playing and losing a game. I'll see if I can give my perspective to them all. but not just my hotwife perspective but my wife perspective.

The party - I had a hunch it might become a touch on the risque side. But owing to my condition from the last few months, my confidence is at an all-time high so being topless in a hottub was not as big a deal as it would have been 6 months ago. I was comfortable and that is all that matters.

The desert - That was an impromptu decision but well worth it. It was nice to get away with my bf to a spot where no eyes could be judging us. We were just a couple at a resort. I had pool time. I dressed up to be his arm-candy, and I dressed down to look like his 'purchase'. However he told me to dress, I did it. I didn't have to make one decision all trip. I was tied to a rock where I was forcibly taken, which turned me on to no end. It was quite a setting in the mountain foothills.

The words - Yes, I said them and I meant them. After all this time together and sharing truly special moments, how could that not happen? But before anyone says this is the next step to leaving cuck, it is not. I still love him, probably more than ever now and I go out of my way to show that to him in ways you don't read about. But it was a realization that I do love my bf and am still here with him, as I am still with cuck.

The game - I wasn't sure how that would go. After I dropped the "L" word, the idea was brought up to me because, I am his girlfriend, as yes the logic was sound. I am not fucking my cuck so why should he get to see me naked? But I said I wasn't going to make that decision and we came up with the little game to allow cuck to show us. I had no idea what would happen, but he lost. So, I am going to stick to those rules. Not only for me, but because I promised both the two men in my life. And if I can't keep promises, then we are left with no honesty and I have said I would be honest from the very beginning. There may be special occasions but time will tell.

So there you have it, I have two loves now. And as far as I see it, a future with them both. Lucky me.....DDWHW
DDWHW - Very pleased to see you back. There will always be trolls and others who you have to wonder about what they get out of their comments. Those that are supportive of the activities of the site are the majority.
- "L" word. I think we as a society sometimes go around with strict blinders on. As with gender and sexual designations I think love is and can be a more fluid thing than what we are told it is supposed be.
- I wish yourself, DDW and your BF all the best on your journey.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:50 am

DDWHW: Apologies if you consider this too crude but you mention that your husband is small and your bf is not --- could you tell us more about the comparison between them?
Is it just hot talk to get DDW to cum? Or is your BF longer, thicker, both?
Also, would you consider DDW to be below average?
If this is too crude and not something you want to talk about I understand.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:33 am

DDWHW seems your cuckolding drifted far into a kind of Femdom FLR and the I love you's i saw coming were finally exchanged making it more Polyamory. So if the BF wanted would you consider going full Polygamy and maybe a ceremony and exchange of vows having a 2nd husband one as a submissive stable faithful chaste cuckold husband and one as the dominant main provider of all your submissive and sexual needs going forward? Please don't get bent by this because we do view this with a certain handicap, "you said you go to great lengths to show hubby that you love him" but we do not know what that entails.

For you DDW seeing you came just by pleasuring her pussy owned now by her BF exclusively and had a no touch orgasm it seems you are very excited by this and also to give up your current sexual autonomy for the control and structure of your wife imposing a femdom female led marriage. She brings you into her love relationship she has with her boyfriend by description mostly and you love her for that rather than in spite of that even tho it causes you great angst at times and you except the loss of your physical sexuality with her in exchange being allowed to experience your own sexual openness through her experiences only because you are now chaste and seems you will not be seeing her nude body or having any other physical sexual relations with her for the time being. Would you agree to make this arrangement permanent?

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:32 pm

Dear DDWHW

I am so pleased to see that you are back posting on your own.
Hearing from both of you brings a deeper perspective so thanks for coming back.

Congratulations of reaching the stage where you feel comfortable with loving two men at the same time, even if that means different things for each of them now.... Hopefully all three of you are getting what you really want!!

Sincerely
elina

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:00 pm

Thank you for those fantastic updates, DDW and DDWHW.

Have you thought about becoming a verified hotwife on this board, DDWHW?

MBD

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:26 pm

Quick question for either the Mr. or the Mrs,;
If he’s locked up for a month, how do you manage hygiene in that area?
Is his cock shaved? And just the general cleanliness of the area must suffer greatly if he’s locked up for an entire month???

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:56 am

She did not make me watch her get ready last night. I was asked to wait downstairs. She was sticking to his request. She was gorgeous as always as she headed out for her Saturday evening. It just seemed like a normal day to her.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:57 am

grnlght wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:47 am
You got Popeil'd "set it and forget it".
I have no idea what that means.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:58 am

elina wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:59 am
Well,

The wonderful DDWHW keeps upping the stakes here.

Also, one month in chastity is a long time. One thing is not being able to cum but with the key locked away you can't even clean or shave? Or does DDWHW keep a spare key so She can let you out for these purposes but keep control of you? May I ask what kind of cage you are in?

Sincerely
elina
A steel cage with lots of room to keep clean.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:06 am

Ron P was ahead of his time... maybe he was a cuck too... 🤷🏼

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:22 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:57 am
grnlght wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:47 am
You got Popeil'd "set it and forget it".
I have no idea what that means.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb91-j861DI

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 am

She dropped your cage key in the safe and set it and forget your cock for at least a month. Like she said when it is locked she can relax and not have to think about getting you off or dealing with your cock like it doesn't exist any more she can turn her full focus on the cock of other man she makes love to.

Scias
Virgin

Unread post by Scias » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:07 pm

So, is the general consensus looking like you will no longer be able to have sex with your wife but now unable to see her nude? Do you and your wife see this a potential permanent dynamic?

Personally I think it's very hot and erotic, but how are you(OP) feeling about this? Are you willing to accept this dynamic going forward and being pussyfree and nudityfree long term?

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:59 pm

FFDriver wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:50 am
DDWHW - Thank you for returning. I was glad that DDW continued on after the rash of rude comments. It's to be expected, unfortunately. Some people, if you gave them a $10.00 gold piece would complain because it wasn't a $20.00 gold piece. I'm glad your desert trip was all you hoped for, and it's only a door opener for what the future holds.

The blindfold, restraints, and loss of nudity for DDW were the next logical steps. I'm only surprised that it took so long to occur, but then, you've experienced a logical progression since your rebirth. It also sounds like you've found the perfect recipe for giving ruined orgasms.

What DDW has discovered - through you - is a new, alternate form of mutual pleasure. He's now finding fulfillment in ways he only fantasized about before.

Question: looking back since this began, I'm sure there are plenty of "Hard NO's," that became "Maybe's," that have become "Oh, my God! That was incredible's." Restrained and forced sex is a prime example. I'm sure that would have been a 'hard no,' some time back. Any previews of what the future might bring?

With regard to DDW's loss of nudity; is that something permanent now? For as long as this lasts, he won't see you naked? From a mans perspective, that stands to be totally arousing. A month from now, the hope for a quick downblouse view... knowing there will be hell-to-pay if you catch him, can be even more erotic than a strip show....

Keep forcing him to pleasure you while you ignore his (sexual) pleasure, and keep enjoying every ounce of pleasure you can!!
I'd say everything was a hard no 6 months ago. And as always, I have no idea what the future may hold.

As for cuck, yes right now he can't see me naked. I'm sure there will be treats or special occasions down the road but for now that is the rule. I actually think it is a fair rule.

DDWHW

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:00 pm

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:50 am
DDWHW: Apologies if you consider this too crude but you mention that your husband is small and your bf is not --- could you tell us more about the comparison between them?
BF is bigger....about 7. Cuck is about 4.5 so it is noticeable....DDWHW

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:02 pm

grnlght wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:33 am
DDWHW seems your cuckolding drifted far into a kind of Femdom FLR and the I love you's i saw coming were finally exchanged making it more Polyamory. So if the BF wanted would you consider going full Polygamy and maybe a ceremony and exchange of vows having a 2nd husband one as a submissive stable faithful chaste cuckold husband and one as the dominant main provider of all your submissive and sexual needs going forward? Please don't get bent by this because we do view this with a certain handicap, "you said you go to great lengths to show hubby that you love him" but we do not know what that entails.

For you DDW seeing you came just by pleasuring her pussy owned now by her BF exclusively and had a no touch orgasm it seems you are very excited by this and also to give up your current sexual autonomy for the control and structure of your wife imposing a femdom female led marriage. She brings you into her love relationship she has with her boyfriend by description mostly and you love her for that rather than in spite of that even tho it causes you great angst at times and you except the loss of your physical sexuality with her in exchange being allowed to experience your own sexual openness through her experiences only because you are now chaste and seems you will not be seeing her nude body or having any other physical sexual relations with her for the time being. Would you agree to make this arrangement permanent?
I have heard of these ceremonies, but that would be a "down the road" thing, certainly not there at this point. DDWHW

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:02 pm

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:00 pm
Thank you for those fantastic updates, DDW and DDWHW.

Have you thought about becoming a verified hotwife on this board, DDWHW?

MBD
No, this is cuck's place of respite, not mine. DDWHW

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:09 pm

DDWHW, is your boyfriend OK with YOU seeing DDW naked? Don’t you think it would be best if DDW were required to be modest in front of you?

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:47 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:00 pm
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:50 am
BF is bigger....about 7. Cuck is about 4.5 so it is noticeable....DDWHW
How big is the cock sheath?

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:16 pm

Thank You DDWHW for sharing more with to the readers... more next level information on your dates as well as more daily life now that cuck doesn't get to touch or even see his wife in a sexual manner is fascinating to the group - thanks in advance for sharing so we all can understand your journey