Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newUK
Player

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by newUK » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:21 am

Thank you for continuing to share the amazing journey you are on. I’m enjoying every update :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:52 am

DDW thank you for continuing to have faith in humanity. We're doing what we can out here.

We really appreciate the update. Hot as usual.

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:38 am

It would be the answer to my dreams. My wife if a church lady and at least I can vicariously enjoy having an imaginative hot wife like you and DWDHW. The first thing I do upon getting up and the last thing I do before turning in before bed is to check on tour thread. Thank you. Thank you. And Thank you both! It wouldn'tbe fun without both of you ! I'm hoping that DDWHW will rejoinder us in time....love you too DDWHW :-)

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:08 pm

Watchinu69 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:24 pm
DDW, does your wife wear her wedding rings when she's with her BF as he introduces her as his GF?
She wears them occasionally

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:08 am

Nice to have you back. We all can't wait to hear the further exploits of your wife as she goes further down this path with her sexual (and mentally stimulating) partner. I gave my list earlier of the things that could happen and for her sake I hope they all do.

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:15 am

And out of that list I suggested, I hope he does share her. I think that would be the ultimate mind fuck to DDW as to the extent of how far she has willingly accepted and enjoyed this new-found life.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:55 am

I saw your list and am aware that all those things could happen. That has not left my mind.

This week has been quiet. She asked for another date with me Saturday night. Of course I would not say no to that, only she added "I have a surprise for you cuck". She said it with that smile that concerned me.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:02 am

She either drops the bombs on you during the peak of sexual play in the bedroom or if your locked up she does it in public at a restaurant ect to limit your emotional reaction to it. Should be interesting, have fun.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:17 pm

tovid555 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:15 am
And out of that list I suggested, I hope he does share her. I think that would be the ultimate mind fuck to DDW as to the extent of how far she has willingly accepted and enjoyed this new-found life.
Given what she previously told DDW about being a one woman man and not being into casual sex without a connection, I would be surprised if she were willing to be shared by her bf, but she seems to be full of surprises for DDW. Given previous events, do you think she would be willing to tell the bf “no”, DDW?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:28 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:55 am
I saw your list and am aware that all those things could happen. That has not left my mind.

This week has been quiet. She asked for another date with me Saturday night. Of course I would not say no to that, only she added "I have a surprise for you cuck". She said it with that smile that concerned me.
Waiting with bated breath to hear about Saturday date surprise

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:39 pm

Bated breath 😳

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:51 am

DDW I love your story. You and your wife are made fore each other and for this lifestyle. Ignore the nay sayers. I LOVE reading both of your posts. My wife is divorcing me for different reasons, she is a cold fish. I would Love to try this lifestyle. I hope to find someone who Loves Sex and is adventurous. I can't wait to hear more. Thank you both. I've ordered an electronic cock cage and want to explore this with someone new. It can be controlled remotely, locked unlocked. Time locked and 3 settings of stimulation
Last edited by cuckoldtipp on Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:50 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:

Thank, I hope you will share with us once Your Wonderful Wife has shared this surprise with you.

But actually, I sort of think that the only thing that would be really surprising by now was if She took you for a Saturday date and actually had NO surprise to tell you!!! :o

I love the style of your Superior Wife and hope She will continue to enjoy Herself and stretch your expectations in the process. :up:

Sincere regards
elina

SusAno
Prepubescent

Unread post by SusAno » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:05 am

Thank you so much for continuing to post.

I don’t make a lot of posts but yours have been amazingly hot to read so I thought I would take a few minutes to highlight some of the strengths I see in your new relationship with your amazing hotwife. I could be way off on all this and am sure I am wrong about some of it, if I am please forgive me. But like many people I have found myself waiting eagerly for each post and I wanted to post about why I found it so fascinating and exciting.

It seems to me that both of you are sexually excited by true power exchange. You had a chastity cage before she became a hotwife, so you have likely brought up dominance and submission before. I could be wrong but maybe it stopped, at least in part, because it felt like a game, and your wife did not get anywhere near as much from it as she does now.

Now though, it is real and your wife gets to enjoy being a switch. Submitting to her boyfriend and dominating you. I am guessing the sexual pleasure she gets from things like the lust filled gazes of other men and the frequent and amazing sex with her boyfriend is amplified by the sexual pleasure that comes from denying and teasing you. Looking back through the thread there were many times she brought up stopping her relationship. She didn’t in part because it is exciting, makes her happy, has given her amazing orgasms, and has allowed her to explore parts of herself she never could without him. But she also didn’t end it because time after time you chose to submit and asked her to do what SHE wanted.

It seems like she has taken that to heart and the more she has dominated and denied you, the deeper your sexual submission to her has grown. I am sure you had fantasies about what having a hotwife might be like. But if she had done exactly what you wanted her to, then the power elements would be missing and it would have felt like a game or fake to you two. By taking things further and making you uncomfortable over and over, she has made it real and is giving you what you kept asking for when given the choice, true sexual submission to an amazing cuckoldress.

No doubt the nights alone and the constant waiting for her next surprise or to hear details about her latest adventure are sometimes hard. But that is the price for both of you to experience this constant roller coaster of sexual excitement and intensity. Not for you are lives filled only with humdrum and talking about chores, Netflix, and social media (though you might be doing more chores).

You don’t talk about it in your posts (and that’s okay) but I imagine your days are filled with constant horniness, nervous excitement, and squirming in sexual submission, especially as she keeps you in chastity longer. There might be moments of angst I would guess, but if you didn’t have occasional regrets, it would not be a real power exchange and it would not turn you on as much. With her boyfriend, your wife gets to feel romantic attention, more orgasmic pleasure than she thought possible, and the joy of a transformative life. With you, she gets love and stability as well as new pleasures like feeling worshipped and powerful and excited as she gives you true sexual submission. And of course, her boyfriend gets to feel powerful as he lightly dominates her, helps in her domination of you, and enjoys the fabulous sex created by the dynamic between you three.

It's a pretty amazing and very hot situation and thank you for sharing it with us. Again, I am sure I am wrong about some of this because I only see a tiny portion of your relationship. And please if any of this somehow seems critical, I am very sorry, definitely not at all my intention. This whole post might just be all be me imagining what it would be like. But sincerely this is how I think about the journey you two soulmates are on right now and why I am so glad you have continued to post.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:29 am

While I can't fully define what this actually is, that may be the best summation of it right there.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:21 pm

I agree with SusAno's post, but I won't quote it, takes up too much space on the pages. It is very concise and detailed and a very good analysis of your situation from an outside view.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:32 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:

I don’t want to be accused of trolling b/c I don’t think I am. I have three guesses for the surprise:
1) a change in his chastity status, either longer or with a more restrictive chastity cage. Maybe a flat cage?,
2) a change in her living status with him as she decides to live with her boyfriend on a designated days or day each week,
3) or an extended European vacation over the summer, maybe even with a group of other couples,or
4) she will be attending a sex club or swinger party with her boyfriend and intends to “see how it goes” in terms of partaking in activities with other people.
OK,I’m know. That was 4, but that last one popped into my head as I was typing the other three.
Can’t wait to hear how this weekend goes.
Good luck!!

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:50 am

I definitely would not consider that trolling at all. In fact, it is suggestions like those that fit the true meaning of what this forum she be about. I'll even add on to those suggestions:
1. I think that will happen eventually. Longer periods for sure.
2. That would be upping the ante a fair bit. Living with him would definitely add more of a relationship status to this, but I think would be a little surprising as she hasn't even offered her true inner feelings for him yet.
3. Not sure it would have to be a European trip but yes an extended trip would definitely add some angst to cuck's mindset.
4. That is definitely a possibility, if the bf is the fellow we think he is, I am sure he plans to introduce her at some point to this side of the hotwife/cuckoldress side of things.

Lots of options, we will see.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:30 am

Personally I think you guys are off the mark a little bit. From the way DDWHW has been playing this "giving DDW a true cuckold experience," and considering her last escalation was to make him watch, I believe it's more likely the escalation will be something more like making him clean up her creampies.

I believe she wants to involve him more, not less. So while I don't doubt that some of those suggestions may happen in the future, I think it's still far too early yet.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:03 am

And last night's surprise?

The routine for getting ready for her dinner date with me did not change. I watched her get ready, her key hanging off a necklace, highly visible. She looked gorgeous. She always looks gorgeous these days. Another nice restaurant that she has been to with him. And once the drinks came the surprise followed. "He is going on a few-day business trip next week. He asked me to go with him. I accepted. A nice resort in the desert." That shot through me. "He said the only thing I have to do is look nice, relax, enjoy myself and be his girlfriend". The rest of dinner all I could think of was them away. "It certainly sounds like a cuck thing to do doesn't it?"

We got home and she unlocked me. Her hand made me cum quickly, over her breasts. Then I fell asleep in her arms.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:48 am

Wow, I think you will love this. My wife and I found that when she traveled with her lover (her boss - a brief but hot year for us) it was extremely sexy for all three of us. Just like yourself, it shot a bolt of horniness through me and it was hard to focus on anything else. They bonded (in many ways) on that first five day trip.

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:03 am
And last night's surprise?

"He is going on a few-day business trip next week. He asked me to go with him. I accepted. A nice resort in the desert." That shot through me. "He said the only thing I have to do is look nice, relax, enjoy myself and be his girlfriend". The rest of dinner all I could think of was them away. "It certainly sounds like a cuck thing to do doesn't it?"

We got home and she unlocked me. Her hand made me cum quickly, over her breasts. Then I fell asleep in her arms.
Last edited by stevens4fun on Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:56 am

Thanks for the update DDW. Looking forward to reading about HW's desert adventures with her boyfriend and your feelings. Love the way she is moving forward in your FLR marriage while enjoying her new found sexuality. Thanks for being such a supportive husband in her explorations and sharing the experiences in this thread.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:19 am

Well that wasn't the big bomb you expected and angst over, more of a little firecracker. Another trip was expected at some point and will be again with summer approaching all in all steady as we go.

The big bomb would of been. "Well we talked it over (her and the bf) and we think it best on a sex standpoint that i live with him for a month or until our anniversary/ your birthday ect and just visit you for midweek meetings or bring my laundry over for you to do then maybe a sleep over on Sunday night with you to tease you maybe a HJ and cleanup check your chastity cage and no PIV sex and leave for work from our house to return to him."
Last edited by grnlght on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:19 am

When is this trip?
Could she be part of business, or at least looking the part of her boyfriend’s trophy girlfriend and eye candy during casual business dinners?

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:43 am

DDW and DDWHW,
I tip my hat to you both !
DDWHW you are a "World Class Cuckoldress" and DDW your fortitude is beyond the best of husbands. I would have tapped-out following the chair tying and ball gag! More power to you both!