Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
grnlght
Experienced

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by grnlght » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:24 pm

:)
Last edited by grnlght on Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:18 pm

grnlght wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:24 pm
give him the full cukoldress/cuckold experience
If that's what they both want, then great. Good for them.

And it may have been what he told her he wanted back when, but after living the full experience, it appears there are some aspects that he could do without.

There are not rules requiring that cuckolding be an all or none experience, nor that the boundaries the couple agrees to can't be changed over time.

People pointing out that he doesn't appear to be enjoying some of the aspects are only ruining the experience for the people here who come to fap and get off from reading the story.

The people pointing out that he doesn't seem to be enjoying certain aspects simply think that maybe he should talk with his wife so they can pick and choose what works for them, and avoid what doesn't, instead of being committed to being full in for the OHW audience that want to fap and get off to an extreme cuckold story.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:22 pm

I haven't seen any real signs he wants to back out of any of it if he didn't want to do or see something he is a big boy he can say hell no but he stays the course so they sail on.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:36 pm

grnlght wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:22 pm
I haven't seen any real signs he wants to back out of any of it if he didn't want to do or see something he is a big boy he can say hell no but he stays the course so they sail on.
Thanks for settling it. You haven't seen anything. Case closed.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:42 pm

Nor have you lol

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:18 pm

if you guys haven't figured it out by now, we are following the exploits of a unique couple. Cuck is not one to give a lot of personal feelings and emotions and if you haven't figured that out after 39 pages then you are missing the boat. The cuck is giving you details as to exactly what is going on in their consenting relationship and people here have the nuts to throw spears at what they are doing? We even have the bonus of DDWHW dropping in here and giving her two cents about it all. At no point has she ever said "I think my cuck is an ass and I am going to leave him on the spot". So why are you putting words in her mouth.

You are in a cuckold forum, this is not exactly mainstream stuff. Why are people saying they should be playing from some specific playbook that meets "your" requirements? People are getting upset because the HW is actually being a HW? And the cuck is rolling along with it all? Kind of defeats the purpose of the whole ideology of this fetish.

They are sharing what they want to share and there isn't one person here who can righteously sit there and go "they need to share to us more of their "communications between themselves" or "they should be describing the sex in more detail". It is none of your fucking business what they share and they don't owe you a damn thing. They've said it before, don't like it then just move on. Because the negativity thrown out the last few days is going to have both of them shut down this session on what is one of the best forums here.

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:32 pm

I was also feeling bad for DDW at the beginning but after DDWHW came on and told us that DDW was her soulmate I started to enjoy the ride...I think DDWHW knows exactly what she is doing and I think she is absolutely amazing at playing the game and pushing boundries...I think she is in complete control of the game and her feelings...I also feel she is enjoying the ride as she should be

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:38 pm

tovid555 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:18 pm
if you guys haven't figured it out by now, we are following the exploits of a unique couple. Cuck is not one to give a lot of personal feelings and emotions and if you haven't figured that out after 39 pages then you are missing the boat. The cuck is giving you details as to exactly what is going on in their consenting relationship and people here have the nuts to throw spears at what they are doing? We even have the bonus of DDWHW dropping in here and giving her two cents about it all. At no point has she ever said "I think my cuck is an ass and I am going to leave him on the spot". So why are you putting words in her mouth.

You are in a cuckold forum, this is not exactly mainstream stuff. Why are people saying they should be playing from some specific playbook that meets "your" requirements? People are getting upset because the HW is actually being a HW? And the cuck is rolling along with it all? Kind of defeats the purpose of the whole ideology of this fetish.

They are sharing what they want to share and there isn't one person here who can righteously sit there and go "they need to share to us more of their "communications between themselves" or "they should be describing the sex in more detail". It is none of your fucking business what they share and they don't owe you a damn thing. They've said it before, don't like it then just move on. Because the negativity thrown out the last few days is going to have both of them shut down this session on what is one of the best forums here.
Great reply

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:19 pm

You guys are seriously exhausting.

I'm pretty sure the only thing DDW has indicated he finds unenjoyable... is this type of insistent criticism of his wife's behavior, and the condescension of those who come here with limited information and lecture him how he should conform to their perspective on how to manage his relationship.

Every good thread seems to hit this point where random challengers appear who can't help but make it about their feelings, and clog up the conversation.

What do you honestly think you're accomplishing? Wait, please don't answer that question.

Mull it over, silently if possible. We don't need a response. Just let DDW and DDWHW share what they want to instead of growing fed up with the friction of posting here. The rest of us would like to return to the constructive, supportive tone of discussion that's been going for most of the last 40 pages. Thanks.

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Re: Potentially

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:24 am

Let's clear this up.....This is The Cuckold "Forum" The Oxford dictionary defines "Forum"......A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a
particular can be exchanged.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:30 am

This guy👆🏻 - he gets it 🥇

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:31 am

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:38 pm
tovid555 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:18 pm

Great reply
Agreed,

I am really feeling sorry for those posters who expresses that they feel sorry for DDW.

Both he, and to a larger extent DDWHW, has time and again refuted similar comments. Yet these guys still don't get that this is a Cuckold Forum, not a hotwife or swingers forum. This forum is intended for people like DDW and DDWHW who decides to explore a different relationship for the benefit of both parties, and that is what they are doing. It is also intended for people like me and others posting here who feel that we learn a lot and gain insights otherwise not available to us by reading the accounts provided by DDW and DDWHW,

I, and apparantly many others here, are very grateful to DDW and DDWHW for sharing, up to the point of detail and emotions that they are comfortable sharing, with us at this forum. If you do not appreciate that, the internet is full of other things you can enjoy!!!

Sincerely
elina

Bluetoed
Trainable

Re: Potentially

Unread post by Bluetoed » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:51 am

Mike4Fun wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:24 am
Let's clear this up.....This is The Cuckold "Forum" The Oxford dictionary defines "Forum"......A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a
particular can be exchanged.
Exactly!

What the posters telling others to shut up really want is called a "circle jerk".

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:39 am

What we want is to hear more from DDW about the experiences he and his wife are having.

I have seen this pattern so many times now, where the peanut gallery just becomes loud and contrarian, ignoring statements (and pleas to stop) from the person who owns the thread that conflict with the projection you and others have brought up, demanding that he satisfy your unsolicited concerns and refusing to take his answers as valid. And then the thread dies. And your type thinks it's a victory for some reason.

You are not contributing anything of value by insisting on a perspective that has been refuted by the man himself, and his wife, multiple times.

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:43 am

You guys are missing the point of what defines a Forum. Discussion, questions? Sure, absolutely. Trying to direct how our couple in question should conduct their lives is not anyone else's concern. Let alone calling anyone names, which was done. That is abuse and should not be tolerated.

Btw, if you haven't noticed. Neither DDW or DDWHW have posted anything since this latest round of verbal abuse began, and I don't blame them.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:19 am

Readers and/or the OP can simply click on the poster they don't want to see posts from and click "foe". It is immediate and 100% effective.

Or if a post violates the forum rules, click the "!" and report it.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:22 am

DDW hasn't been on since his last update didn't even read any of that yet. lol

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:32 am

grnlght wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:22 am
DDW hasn't been on since his last update didn't even read any of that yet. lol
You can read all the posts in this thread without logging in so I'm sure he has seen everything.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:02 pm

DDW may be caged & bound to his chair again ....wifey may have bidden him to go online as his humiliation... maybe he realized he didn't enjoy being left out of her sex life.....many possibilities....very exciting times for the couple.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:26 pm

Another thread shut down by the trolls?
I hope not.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:24 am

I'm curious about the sheath --- was it "your size"? bigger? smaller?
How much longer is on the timer - or is she still wearing the key?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:39 am

DDWHW here. This will probably be my last post here, and I've even asked cuck to consider not discussing anything else, although I will leave that to him as this is his escape from what is going on in real life. But this was definitely a topic between us last night.

I will remind everyone, for the last time, this is our lives and not yours. We are two (actually three) consenting adults and what we choose to do is ours and no one else's concern. You want to discuss things, that is fine. But there is zero reason for the name calling and suggestions of one's character that has gone on here as people try to make this all about themselves. I'm not leaving cuck but we are in a relationship that started because of his desires and it has become something quite exciting that has clearly given him the angst he craved. And I love seeing the look on his face at various times and surprises. But I don't understand the negativity that has been expressed here when one of these "cuckold" surprises happens. I become the bitch and his life is "destined for ruin". I don't understand how everyone the trolls think this should play out and how I should have to defend myself. Well, it isn't worth it to me.

Tonight we are hosting a party at bf's place and I'm looking forward to it. Cuck will be home in his cage, and I will have the key on my anklet. Just as the cuckoldress is supposed to do. If he shares anything beyond that, it is his call.

DDWHW

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:05 am

Well, I'm sorry that some people can't remain adults on this site. I'm sure it's frustrating to be vulnerable and let everyone into your lives and share your thoughts and feelings about being in this lifestyle. I don''t blame you if you decide NOT to post any longer, but personally speaking I find your experience exciting and intriguing. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:16 am

I agree
I hope you and your husband will continue to post.
I believe most people are intrigued by your lifestyle.
Please ignore the haters.
Thanks again for the great post you both have made

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:30 am

Thanks DDWHW and DDW. Sorry to hear that you may not be posting here much. As much as I am sad to see you go (likely) I can fully understand your viewpoint that some posters here have started to assume things about your lives and providing "advice" without the full context.
Best wishes to all 3 of you... I will miss your posts about your erotic journey