Cock cage

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Nick1477
Virgin

Cock cage

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:58 pm

Hi everyone would like members thoughts, men and ladies. I have watched my wife with a few guys before and have took pics and even joined in a bit.
But on Thursday we're having a proper cuckold session with a guy she's met online and really fancies. This time I am going to be wearing a cage for the first time for the 2-3 hrs while she's sucking and fucking him. I'm know I'm going to be so turned on especially when she swallows all his cum I don't know how it will be for me when caged and at her mercy dying to explode myself.
Also another thing from reading these forums it seems the norm now for the cuck (me) to clean her pussy after he's finished with her. I struggle to clean my own cum from her but obviously that's after I've cum and then not in the mood. So can others tell me what's it please what's it like cleaning her after the bull has filled her pussy because I'm thinking it may not be too bad if I'm really turned on and in my cage. By the way I'm 100% straight but it appears that this is the thing cucks do nowadays.
All replies would be much appreciated.

Cosmic
Trainable

Re: Cock cage

Unread post by Cosmic » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:03 am

How exciting, this sounds like great fun!

Can I suggest that you wear the cage for a little bit longer in the build-up? I'm not talking days and days if this is your first time, but if you wear the cage for the whole day before the date (and the night before as well if you can handle it) this will really focus your mind. Try not to jerk off for a while before you put it on so that you get maximum benefit from it. Have a cold shower if you're already a bit on edge and need a bit of help shrinking to fit in the cage, because you don't want there to be any room to grow in there.

Having a bit longer in the cage will help your wife too, because as soon as you are caged she can start to ramp things up herself. She can enlist your help with tasks like shaving her legs/pussy without having to worry about you getting ideas and she can wear her tightest tops and shortest skirts during the daytime to get in the mood (and to tease you, of course) knowing there is nothing you can do about it. She deserves some time to relish her new-found power over you before her date.

Cleaning her up after her date is a great idea. Tell your wife that it would be your honour to perform this duty for her, and that you should not be released from your cage until you have done it. However, I think you should practice cleaning up after yourself and get accustomed to it first; it is difficult for the reasons you've mentioned, but do persevere. As you've found, you lose the desire in the moment but you can train yourself to overcome this with your wife's help. Tell her that this is something you really want to be able to do for her, and she needs to "make" you do it so that you can overcome your post-orgasm blues and go through with it. The easiest way is for her to sit on your face as soon as you finish and issue you explicit instructions, because I'm sure you wouldn't want to disappoint her. The taste is not as you would expect as it is unlike eating your own mess in isolation, and you may learn to find it quite pleasant.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:22 am

Thank you for you reply, you make such good points. I already always shave her but as you say try with the cage and the face sitting bit is probably the best way to clean as I'll have no choice if I'm smothered

coupleoxford
Trainable

Unread post by coupleoxford » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:41 am

Try to keep the cage on but have the key available so if needed, your wife can take pity on you and release you. You should be fine but since you've not done it before then be prepared. It could still be fun having you beg for release before wife finally agrees.

As for cleanup, give it your best shot. When my wife originally raised the idea she would make me cleanup after we'd had sex and I didn't enjoy it, it just seemed messy and not that exciting. But then when it's another guy it's different, that's just more exciting.