Pussy cleaning

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: Pussy cleaning

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:24 am

I got started with my first wife, unknowingly. She started getting fucked in the office by a co-worker (they were alone in the office in the afternoons). She came home from being fucked (I don't know if it was the first time) and immediately made me eat her out, without telling me that the reason she was extra juicy was because of his cum. Only later did she confess to me what she made me do. Instead, I found I was really turned on. First by the fact I was tasting the fruits of her infidelity, but also because I found it so hot that she would dominate me that way. After that, I encouraged her to continue.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:27 am

@isinlarsa That’s so fucking hot! Wish my girl had done this to me .
Gigi fan for life!

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:41 am

cucking88 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:41 am
Never tried but been dying to. Fellow cucks, what’s the best tasting creampie to start with? Does bbc creampie taste better than the others? Curious to find out.
Best tasting cream pie is the one you’re cleaning in the moment. Remember to thank your cuckoldress for allowing you do to so.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:45 am

Decman wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:41 am
cucking88 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:41 am
Never tried but been dying to. Fellow cucks, what’s the best tasting creampie to start with? Does bbc creampie taste better than the others? Curious to find out.
Best tasting cream pie is the one you’re cleaning in the moment. Remember to thank your cuckoldress for allowing you do to so.
Is it worth the humiliation?
Gigi fan for life!

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:19 pm

For me it most certainly is.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:06 pm

Can’t wait to try. You’re so lucky.
Gigi fan for life!

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:06 pm

Can’t wait to try. You’re so lucky.
Gigi fan for life!

coppiarealista
Prepubescent

Unread post by coppiarealista » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:15 am

Many years ago in 2008, I discovered that my wife was fucking her colleague.
I already knew I had a cuckold nature, but beyond the normal pain of being deceived, I never imagined I would get so excited.
I allowed her to meet him one last time on the condition that we lived it together with complicity, but he had to remain in the dark about everything.
After dinner they went to her house and fucked with me listening on the phone, left on call, on the bedside table.
Before leaving the house, I don't know why I told her not to wash...
I understood it after her... as soon as she returned, I had the impulse to lick her pussy to clean it up so as to regain possession of her.
Since then I can't wait to do it again.....

centralillinoisboi
Prepubescent

Unread post by centralillinoisboi » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:22 am

I always talked about it with an ex of mine. One time we were having sex, her riding cowgirl and as soon as I got done cumming she jumped up and sat on my face. There was no time to think about it, boom it was happening. So that started that. I started eating her quite a bit. So when the day came that it was another man's pie in her it wasn't a big leap.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:42 am

I always clean her up it's one of my favorite activities.

Early yesterday around 2 am I woke up to voices, heard Mrs Warm and one of her regulars talking in the sitting room off our bedroom. She'd said earlier that he might stop by. Laid there for a while till I heard the quiet sounds of her sucking his cock. I got up and joined them taking a seat in the chair so I could watch. After sucking for a good while she laid back and he started fucking her missionary. Love watching his muscled black body using her pussy.

Nothing hotter than watching a guy fuck your wife, the only thing better is when they get to the point where they're going to unload. His pace picked up and the familiar sounds of his breathing as he goes balls deep, her white legs wrapped around his black ass and he's pumping his load into her. He pulls out and takes a seat next to her on the couch and I get my reward. Dive into her freshly fucked pussy and taste his load and her pussy. This guy shoots a great load, always big. I cleaned her up gave her a kiss and went back to bed. He won't let me suck him so never get his load directly but whenever possible I get the cream pie. I left for work Friday morning when them still asleep on the couch. Didn't get to enjoy the load he put in her yesterday morning but loved sitting at my desk at work knowing she was getting more of that bbc.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:34 am

cucking88 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:27 am
She had always been so innocent before. It was such a turn-on to find out how nasty she could be.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:20 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:34 am
cucking88 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:27 am
She had always been so innocent before. It was such a turn-on to find out how nasty she could be.
How did she taste?
Gigi fan for life!

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:31 am

Do those who clean the freshly filled pussy find that if the bull is young and handsome it is much more appealing than if he's old and not so handsome. To me I'd rather a young fit guy but it shouldn't really matter I know because semen is all the same

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:12 am

Nick1477 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:31 am
Do those who clean the freshly filled pussy find that if the bull is young and handsome it is much more appealing than if he's old and not so handsome. To me I'd rather a young fit guy but it shouldn't really matter I know because semen is all the same
I haven't noticed any difference. Her present lover is my age, 52, and his cum and eats well. He doesn't smoke, nor drink a lot of alcohol. His spunk is quite fluid and goes down easy. Particularly when well mixed with her cum.

momedu
Trainable

Unread post by momedu » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:49 pm

My first experience eating cum was my own after jerking off. I started out cumming on food (cookies, muffins, etc.) and later I’d lick it off a plate or even drink it from a shot glass. I didn’t mind the taste or the consistency, and just found it to be erotic. Now, since I am hardly ever allowed to have regular intercourse, my primary sexual experience with my wife is cleaning her pussy after a lover has unloaded in her. I love doing it, and so does she. She occasionally has her man finish in my mouth, which I think is more of a dominant/submissive act than anything else, and I don’t mind it, but sucking it from her pussy while giving her head is the best.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:01 am

Nick1477 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:31 am
Doesn’t matter if it’s old and young. What really makes it better is the relationship with your bull, pussy cleaning becomes so much better if you actually hate the person.
Gigi fan for life!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:16 am

cucking88 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:01 am
Doesn’t matter if it’s old and young. What really makes it better is the relationship with your bull, pussy cleaning becomes so much better if you actually hate the person.
Especially if he's standing there watching you! :D

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:20 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:16 am
cucking88 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:01 am
Especially if he's standing there watching you! :D
Not just watching but asking you how the creampie tastes and if you want more.
Gigi fan for life!

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:50 am

E would occasionally make me clean her up after we were done. We both love the taste of our juices mixed together. After I moved away and she started having sex with other men her fantasies evolved to having me clean her (despite the fact that she loves the sensation of cum dripping out of her).
The last time I visited she arranged to fuck one of her men beforehand and the first thing she had me do was go down on her. It was incredibly erotic.
Figuring it out

DA32
Virgin

Unread post by DA32 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:37 pm

My wife leaves me home when she sees her lover. When we're in bed later and she opens her legs I dive right in. I really don't think much about the taste, only that I'm cleaning the place where her lover's cock has been. That always blows my mind!

DA32
Virgin

Unread post by DA32 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:05 am

An additional thought, I don't know if other cuckolds here agree with me, but I think going down on your wife or girlfriend after another man has cum in her is the truest expression of a cuckold's love. It shows complete dedication to putting her pleasure first. Just remembering the times I've cleaned may wife and ex girlfriends makes me hard as a rock.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:41 am

I'm addicted to creampie eating but the cool thing is my wife is as well! I'm not sure whether it just feels really good for my wife or whether it's that and a power exchange or just feeling totally slutty or what. She'll push to make sure I get as much of her boyfriend's cum as possible. She has also sat on my mouth to let it drain out as I licked. She is a bit on the domme side.

It gets kinky with her but she considers any cum in any man's balls who is fucking her to be HERS before it even ejaculated from his cock. And so that's sort of how I look at it as I gently lick it from her vagina and swallow, nursing on it, you might say as the two of them kiss in post-coital bliss. It isn't his cum anymore. It's her cum.

Tacocuck
Trainable

Unread post by Tacocuck » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:16 am

I have tasted her pussy once or twice after her boyfriend has cum inside her. It’s not necessarily my thing but I don’t mind when I get aroused. My big thing is having sloppy seconds. I love to fuck her pussy after words, if feels incredible! After I fuck her, she loves to lick her juices and her boyfriend’s cum off my cock.

Kays Cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Kays Cuck » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:07 pm

DA32 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:05 am
An additional thought, I don't know if other cuckolds here agree with me, but I think going down on your wife or girlfriend after another man has cum in her is the truest expression of a cuckold's love. It shows complete dedication to putting her pleasure first. Just remembering the times I've cleaned may wife and ex girlfriends makes me hard as a rock.
I agree with you. Completely.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:44 am

Kays Cuck wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:07 pm
DA32 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:05 am
I agree with you. Completely.
So do i
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.