33 cuckold couple

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ElCouple90
Prepubescent

33 cuckold couple

Unread post by ElCouple90 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:17 am

Hello,

Husband here. We are a couple, 33 years old. We have been together for 13+ years, and 1+ years married.

We are very well-spoken, educated and situated. We are very open and we love to explore. We are open in life, we are open sexually, and we love to fantasize.

Our current fantasy is cuckold/hotwife, and that's something we want to really try in the future. Of course, we are not interested in immediate sex. We rather love to talk, to chat, to show ourselves and to explore various things. We are just getting started and we are exploring online.

She is blonde, 169 cm height, 70 kg weight, busty. I'm a brown muscular athletic guy around 180 cm in height, 90 kg in weight.

Another thing we love to do is to show my wife in various ways. She loves boudoir photos, and she loves to show herself and get comments and compliments from bulls/another man. You can freely check her gallery on her free only fans profile, maybe reach out:
OF/ellady90

If you have any more questions, please let us know, we are pretty interested in chatting and exploring.

Best Regards,
ElCouple90

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: 33 cuckold couple

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:29 am

No thanks

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:29 am
No thanks
OK, if you don't like that, maybe I could interest you in buying this amazing new super duper one of a kind thingy, but act now, before prices increase! Be one of the first to order, and you'll get free shipping, a $199.99 value, for only $72.24!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:23 pm

Lucky Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 am
Cdncuck wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:29 am
No thanks
OK, if you don't like that, maybe I could interest you in buying this amazing new super duper one of a kind thingy, but act now, before prices increase! Be one of the first to order, and you'll get free shipping, a $199.99 value, for only $72.24!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:28 am

If you are truly set on becoming a Hotwife and Cuckold couple this is awesome, as there are a lot of nice sincerely people here looking to share their experiences with others and learn from each other as I do from so many. If your wife is truly looking to just share as you say "She loves boudoir photos, and she loves to show herself and get comments and compliments from bulls/another man" There is a "The Hotties" Page on this website and there are just many other websites that allow you to show off your wife for free, free for you and free for your fans. Sorry but I feel your post is leaning towards a back door way of promoting your wife's "onlyfans" page. Please put her on the Hotties page and the link to this thread, let us all see how sexy she is, be proud of your woman and do it here!
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:28 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:28 am
There is a "The Hotties" Page on this website and there are just many other websites that allow you to show off your wife for free, free for you and free for your fans. Sorry but I feel your post is leaning towards a back door way of promoting your wife's "onlyfans" page. Please put her on the Hotties page and the link to this thread, let us all see how sexy she is, be proud of your woman and do it here!
Same post in the New Members Intros forum.
To see the "free" photos on OnlyFans you have to give them details of a 'payment card'. Now, why would that be necessary?

I'll wait to see some pics posted in the Hotties forum.....but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for them.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:05 am

trecital wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:28 am
mrdnrm wrote:
There is a "The Hotties" Page on this website and there are just many other websites that allow you to show off your wife for free, free for you and free for your fans. Sorry but I feel your post is leaning towards a back door way of promoting your wife's "onlyfans" page. Please put her on the Hotties page and the link to this thread, let us all see how sexy she is, be proud of your woman and do it here!
To see the "free" photos on OnlyFans you have to give them details of a 'payment card'. Now, why would that be necessary?

I'll wait to see some pics posted in the Hotties forum.....but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for them.
EXACTLY! I was just trying to be polite about it.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:45 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:05 am
trecital wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:28 am
mrdnrm wrote:

EXACTLY! I was just trying to be polite about it.
And the OP never to be seen again.