Discovering Anika

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Tracey52
Pervert

Re: Discovering Anika

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:22 pm

Wow, what a vixen. Talk about zero to one hundred. I think you two need to talk about how quickly this has gone nuts and reset.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:31 pm

Some people go decades and agonize over trying to make it happen, and this Numbers comes along and sneezes and it happens and it's all rather fun. Truly living the dream.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:07 pm

Dream Weaver wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:31 pm
Some people go decades and agonize over trying to make it happen, and this Numbers comes along and sneezes and it happens and it's all rather fun. Truly living the dream.
I don't know that I've had time to sneeze. I would tell you that the revelation that she had cheated a number of times was a shock and I would be lying if I denied that it was painful.
Tracey52 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:22 pm

Wow, what a vixen. Talk about zero to one hundred. I think you two need to talk about how quickly this has gone nuts and reset.
yeah, we're talking. Before she started to venture out with my permission, we said we were not into the denial thing and I'm not but that's what's happening. I'm barely getting any. Lots of maturbation and my mind is stimulated but she's been too tired or maybe just satisfied and not in the mood for me.
Intro: Discovering I'm a cuck...viewtopic.php?f=47&t=70880

A few pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71316

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:55 am

She's been home this weekend but something is off. We did have sex last night but it wasn't good. She let me talk about the other men she has been with and she gave me details. I like things hearing little things like how did they smell, taste or some quirk of what they did. And I got off. But she used to really get off with me and I felt like she was going through the motions with me. I think fantasizing with me has lost its appeal after so much reality. I tried to talk to her about it and she insisted nothing's wrong. She's just tired. She has been ignoring texts from other guys at least-she seems to want a break. But she also hasn't offered to take time off or reassess either and after me wanting this, I feel like I shouldn't ask for it.

Island
Virgin

Unread post by Island » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:26 am

Thanks for sharing!

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:36 am

I think you’re in trouble. Really need to address this.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:46 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:55 am
She's been home this weekend but something is off. We did have sex last night but it wasn't good. She let me talk about the other men she has been with and she gave me details. I like things hearing little things like how did they smell, taste or some quirk of what they did. And I got off. But she used to really get off with me and I felt like she was going through the motions with me. I think fantasizing with me has lost its appeal after so much reality. I tried to talk to her about it and she insisted nothing's wrong. She's just tired. She has been ignoring texts from other guys at least-she seems to want a break. But she also hasn't offered to take time off or reassess either and after me wanting this, I feel like I shouldn't ask for it.
I don't think this is unusual, would be good to get advice from people who have been there and done that, perhaps on the hotwife forum.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:23 am

Not much has changed this week. Things are quiet, too quiet. She's been working from home. No adventures. And she says all is well but its not. We're not talking so much. We're not having sex. Granted we're both busy but its more than that. She's blowing off the other guys but also me. I can understand needing a break/rest but why me too? I'm worried.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:18 pm

Perhaps she is feeling guilty, confused, scared, more than that, and her way of handling those emotions is to shutout others? It’s pretty common for people to experience a wide range of emotions when they’re experiencing something so new, especially when you mix in the taboo nature of it. Give her space but also show her lots of love and support while she figures out her emotions.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:38 am

Maybe it's that time of the month?

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:59 am

I’d be curious as to what really happened when she was away. Were things as innocent as she described, or did something else happen? Was she assaulted?
Was she found out by Family or coworkers?
Did something happen job related?
We’re pictures or video taken that she just found out about?
She is truly mulling something over.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:15 pm

So Anika has been pretty cold but I hope it's thawing. When we’ve been together with other people or our kids, it's all fine and feels normal but when the two of us have been alone, it's been cold. She finds reasons to either go to bed early or late to avoid intimate time together. She’s been home-she’s not out partying-so it's not like she’s been busy with some other guy.

But yesterday afternoon, I last second asked to tag along when she went out to walk the dog. We had a good talk. I asked her what’s been going on and she initially was irritated saying that nothing was wrong but after a little more gentle prodding she started to open up. Said that she felt like she’d lost some respect for me and it bothers her. She said initially this was something we were doing together but somehow Philly was different and it seemed like I didn’t care. Like I was just tossing her to whomever wanted her. That I had no masculine sense of possessiveness.

I was a little frustrated. Hadn’t we been through all this? That I loved her and that I wanted her to live true to herself. I told her that I have been hiding some of my angst and jealousy because I wanted to encourage her to keep going. I repeatedly expressed my love for her. I think we made progress. We were holding hands by the time we got home.

I felt like things were back on track and I was in a better mood and made dinner for the family and we shared a nice wine we enjoy and I thought we’d be having a romantic evening after kids went to bed. But then, after she said good night to the kids, she smiled and said she was going to meet up with Quentin tonight. I admit that I was a bit crestfallen and I know it showed on my face but funny enough, she laughed and said that’s exactly the reaction she was hoping for from me. She was dressed very casually, just threw on sweats over her t-shirt and jean shorts and then she kissed me on the nose and left.

I learned the benefit of having Quentin know that I am Ok with what they’re doing. He texted me photos. She went over to his campus and they walked around for a bit before ending up at his dorm. She said she couldn’t stay long and she’s on her period so she gave him a blow job. She came home in a cheerful mood and came to bed with me and she masturbated herself and told me about it. I was looking at the pics he sent and I came too.

love84
Virgin

Unread post by love84 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:33 pm

Thanks for the update. Wishing you 2 the best.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:07 am

Things have been quiet. We went away for the Tday week and had some nice time with family and things felt like the old days. This week, she's in NYC for work. She's at the final day of a conference today and then flies home tomorrow. I asked her if there were any guys of interest and she told me that these conferences are 90% male so she gets plenty of attention but she's protective about her reputational risk. There's some kind of big group event and then a dinner afterwards so I'm hopeful she'll have something to tell.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:59 am

Don't mistake the lack of responses as lack of interest. I think many of us are very interested. I think this little pause in the excitement is natural on some level. So much, so fast, like drinking from a firehose.

She sound smart, not trying to get that kind of rep at work.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:28 pm

Dream Weaver wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:59 am
Don't mistake the lack of responses as lack of interest. I think many of us are very interested. I think this little pause in the excitement is natural on some level. So much, so fast, like drinking from a firehose.

She sound smart, not trying to get that kind of rep at work.
Thanks for the encouragement, if there’s interest, I will continue to contribute. I have had things to tell but my work is crazy busy right now and time has been short. Two things to tell, the first a little disturbing.

So she did have an adventure when she was last in NYC a few weeks ago. She went to the conference party and there was a lot of flirting and invites to after-parties and she planned to say no to all but when a very important client invited her to join his group to go to a Russia-themed vodka bar, she accepted. I imagined a bunch of Russian mobsters there but she described it as more of a tourist gimmick. Touristy or no, she enjoyed the very strong apple martinis.

While they were there, she stayed with her group but she said she was making eyes with a young man in another group nearby. She described him as 30ish, tall, white, slicked back hair and in a sharp suit. When her group got up to go, she went outside with them and as they were getting in a cab, she said good night and said she had forgotten something and doubled back inside. As soon as she walked back in, he smiled and waved her over.

No surprise, he was an investment banker and he had 3 friends. They ordered more drinks and food. They were getting friendly and telling stories. She felt a bit old but they didn’t seem to mind and soon, they got a second round of drinks. However, she said that at this point, she began to regret not going back to the hotel. She was suddenly feeling very extremely tired and likely from all of the strong drinks, a little sick. She told them that she had enjoyed the evening and that she needed to get going. They insisted on seeing her safely back to the hotel.

She said much of the rest of the evening was a blur. Two of them brought her back to the hotel and she was falling asleep in the cab. She was sitting between them and she knew they were feeling her up and she didn’t care. She has no memory of how they got up to her room, how they knew which room. Maybe she walked and told them but she blacked out. She does have bits of memories of having sex with both of them. Them on top of her. Them taking turns at her mouth. She never did throw up. She says she doesn’t think she could have been very responsive. She said she remembers the second guy being young and having a good body but she’s not sure if she’d recognize him again.

When she woke up in the morning, she was thankful her flight was in the afternoon because she felt horrible, far worse than a normal hangover. There were several used condoms on the floor. She was not injured in any way.

In my opinion, I think she was date-raped but she says she doesn’t feel that way. She says if she had been sober, she’d have almost certainly wanted to do it and in fact, that’s why she went back into the bar in the first place. I think she was probably drugged and she admits that it's possible but it could also be several martinis on top of a medication she was taking for a sinus infection. She has no idea where they guys worked or their names. I thought we could probably get their photos from hotel cameras but she said she has no desire to do so. She says she was a willing participant and they did nothing wrong.

The second piece of news is that we have joined an app to potentially meet a bull. We’re just exploring but she’s swiping left and right. I kind of feel like this might be the right direction to go. Safer, less random, someone who understands boundaries. It turns me on to watch who she swipes yes on. We’ll see if it develops.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:18 pm

NumbersGuy wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:28 pm
In my opinion, I think she was date-raped but she says she doesn’t feel that way.
Sure sounds like it

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:41 am

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I really appreciate it. I wish she would have been more conscious of the pounding in NY.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:50 pm

Couple of updates.

First, Quentin has a girlfriend and has gone quiet. Probably for the best.

Second, we’ve arranged for a new boarder to take Jake’s room in January. He’s similarly young, a freshman at the same college as Quentin and Jake and needed to move to an off-campus situation. Trent. White boy from the San Francisco bay area. Nerdy which seems to be what all the kids at the school tend to be. Met him briefly and he was quiet but friendly. I may be speculating too much but I would guess him to be pretty innocent. For those who might be wondering, Jake is doing well but decided to transfer to a school closer to his parents and the medical care he needs.

Third, Anika has chosen a guy, Caleb, to meet off the dating app. It's a kink-oriented app so he’s fully aware of his bull role. He’s 28, white, very muscular with some tats and shaved head. Not what I would have picked but she seems excited. He’s never played the role before but seems excited for the challenge. We plan to meet for a drink and see if we all get along. Perhaps that first meeting will be nothing more than meeting up and talking. Will let you know.

TomG
Trainable

Unread post by TomG » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:19 pm

I'm interested to hear how it goes, NumbersGuy. Looking forward to updates.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:26 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:50 pm
Couple of updates.

First, Quentin has a girlfriend and has gone quiet. Probably for the best.

Second, we’ve arranged for a new boarder to take Jake’s room in January. He’s similarly young, a freshman at the same college as Quentin and Jake and needed to move to an off-campus situation. Trent. White boy from the San Francisco bay area. Nerdy which seems to be what all the kids at the school tend to be. Met him briefly and he was quiet but friendly. I may be speculating too much but I would guess him to be pretty innocent. For those who might be wondering, Jake is doing well but decided to transfer to a school closer to his parents and the medical care he needs.

Third, Anika has chosen a guy, Caleb, to meet off the dating app. It's a kink-oriented app so he’s fully aware of his bull role. He’s 28, white, very muscular with some tats and shaved head. Not what I would have picked but she seems excited. He’s never played the role before but seems excited for the challenge. We plan to meet for a drink and see if we all get along. Perhaps that first meeting will be nothing more than meeting up and talking. Will let you know.
That super interesting about the cuck/bull thing. I wouldn't call it role play, cause it's the real thing, but I would have loved to test out something like that. I'm glad Jake is doing well.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:00 am

Texas Jack wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:18 pm
NumbersGuy wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:28 pm
In my opinion, I think she was date-raped but she says she doesn’t feel that way.
Sure sounds like it
NG - She may have been rufyied.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:25 am

Would love to hear how Anika's first date with the new guy went.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:17 am

Please continue. :up:
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:09 pm

sdbuffalo wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:17 am
Please continue. :up:
Seconded!