Discovering Anika

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
NumbersGuy
Trainable

Re: Discovering Anika

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:14 pm

We met Caleb last night. It was a darker, romantic cocktail bar and it was late, after dinner. Near his home. I didn’t realize how tall he’d be. 6’4, maybe taller. Muscular. Honestly, he strikes me as a bit of a meathead but he’s got a gentle manner about him that I knew Anika would like.

I didn’t find his jokes particularly funny but Anika laughed and as we drank more, he sat closer to her and was whispering jokes to her. I know the bartender noticed that she had come in with me but this guy was cozying up to her now. I admit to feeling jealousy, I had to fight the urge to grab her arm and say let's just get out of here.

When he went to the bathroom, she told me that he asked her if she was up for checking out his apartment. I said sure. Then she said, “you’re not invited…at least not this time.” I think I had a blank look and she explained that maybe after they’re more comfortable with each other, I could come.

When we came back we learned he paid the bill and was ready to go. And that was it. They got up and left together. He shook my hand like we just closed some deal. I told them I was going to enjoy another drink. I’d like to tell you that I was incredibly turned on and getting off but the truth is that I got really drunk and in a sad way. I quietly drank whiskey sours until the bartender cut me off and I had to take an uber home.

I was surprised to come home and find Anika already there, showered and in bed. I had sat alone drinking in the bar for nearly three hours and that was enough time for them. I got into bed and asked what happened. They were all over each other as soon as they got into his apartment. There was very little foreplay, they just went at it. He was strong and rough and fucked her hard, with a condom. His cock is big, she says at least 8 inches and thick. I just nodded and passed out.

I felt horrible in the morning but Anika was up early, exercised and off to the office early. No plans for this evening but she’s told me Caleb wants to see her. I will tell you more about how I’m feeling later.
Intro: Discovering I'm a cuck...viewtopic.php?f=47&t=70880

A few pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71316

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:15 am

Great night for Anika and Caleb🔥. Must have be a hard experience for you. Thank you for sharing your experience!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:50 am

Thanks NumbersGuy

I can understand that this is a very challenging transition for you.
However, now that you have encouraged / allowed Anika to go this far, I don't think you have any alternative but to continue down the path and help everything settle into a new set of arrangements where you have to discover how you can continue to be relevant in Her life.

I hope once you get over the hangover you will be better placed to actively participate on that route and engage constructively with Anika and what appears to be Her Bull.

Looking forward to hear how this will evolve.

Sincerely
elina

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:02 am

Hey, I’m a glass half full guy and I can understand your thought process, but I’m sensing a bit of artificial pain. Because I’m a dude I like to offer solutions. I’m guessing if you lay off the booze (a depressant) you’ll have a more pleasant time! It’s easy to mope and feel sorry under chemical influence. One or two to have fun that’s all most people need.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:48 pm

Apologize for not keeping you all up to date. Year end is a busy time for me.

Anika and Caleb have met several times now. She will be at home and get a text and suddenly, she needs to pop out quickly for an errand. She leaves and is back in an hour or two and obviously well fucked. She’ll be cheerful and happier than I’ve known her to be in years. At night, she tells me about it but in general details. I feel like she is holding back.

On Friday night, she asked if she could spend a night with him. She said it could be my Christmas gift to her. I said yes, of course. She immediately texted him excitedly and I was a little taken aback when she was gone within the hour. I had been thinking it would be something we would arrange to happen someday in the future. She came back late Saturday morning.

She told me they had sex repeatedly. Immediately when she entered, they went at it. But then, he had a warm robe for her and wine and cheese and they relaxed and cuddled and talked for hours. Then, they had a slower, longer session. She said he brought her to the edge repeatedly and backed off. By the time he let her cum, in unison with him, it was explosive.

In the morning, they had another session as the sun rose which they could see from his bedroom windows. Then he made her breakfast. Before she left, she gave him oral. "Just to make sure he's happy through the holiday."

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:07 pm

could we have some new pics Anika please

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:37 am

Is there any intimacy between you and Anika?
She sounds like she's just your roommate.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:51 am

I think most of us had some anxiety, jealousy, and angst the first time or first few times our wives have been away on dates - and even if it happens between her and another guy at our home. After at least a few times, that goes away for almost all husbands. Yet, on a few occasions, I have had some feelings of jealousy when my wife is fully into it with another guy. At those times, I think most would think their wives are with exceptional men to whom she could easily be happily married. (There will always be some guys who are just better in almost every way.)

Among the ways it can go bad is circumstances in which the marriage isn't all that solid, lacks good communication, and both think it might actually improve their married lives. It can and does help marriages, but most in troubled marriages are likely to find this way of life isn't for them.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:17 am

She said my Christmas present was going to be after Christmas day. We went out to a fancy dinner, just the two of us. She used her corporate status to snag us a premium experience. She looked amazing. Elegant black dress. She was happy and in a good mood. I was sure the waiter was peeking at her cleavage as he took her order and she smiled at me and gave him an eyeful. I was feeling in love again and proud and riding high. Then, during dessert, she told me that the night wasn’t over. We were going to Caleb’s.

I knew what that meant. I was finally going to watch. Was I supposed to feel a new level of high? Because I did not. My stomach tightened and I felt sick. I felt like I was in a movie, that this wasn’t real. I was thankful that we took an Uber because we had planned on wine but I don’t know if I could have focused on driving. In the back seat, she was giddy and cuddly and so excited herself that I don’t think she even noticed my trepidation. That I was mentally receding from the reality opening up before me like I was approaching a black hole.

His place is an expensive condo apartment on a top floor, not far from downtown. Beautiful views to the east of the city and mountains beyond. He had chilled champagne ready and was wearing a plush bathrobe, obviously nude beneath. I can see why a woman would think he looked alluring, Anika obviously did, but he looked cheesy to me. Swarmy. Anika sat beside me on one couch and he sat on the other “L” of the couch and we looked at the view and talked.

He said that he would be forever grateful to me for being so open minded and gracious. That meeting Anika has changed his life. He felt like he had been in a life rut and now he was back in the fast lane. She’s given him a new energy to try harder in every thing he does. He said he had had a pessimistic view on love and relationships and Anika has changed that. He also said that I shouldn’t be fearful of him or misunderstand him. He respects boundaries. But he now knows that one day he will be able to fall in love with someone. I swear he was almost in tears when he said “In the most permissible way, I’m in love with your wife.”

I’m not sure what that means but when he said it, Anika left me and went to him and sat on his lap and kissed and hugged and cuddled. I can’t tell you how insane I felt. I wanted to scream at her that he was obviously in love with her-”permissible way” or not. Then I saw her put her forehead against his and look into his eyes and then kiss him in a long slow passionate way and I had to wonder if she loved him, too. I was too frozen to react.

And yes, I had an erection. I don’t understand myself. Torture.

They began to kiss over and over. I saw that he had tears and Anika was kissing his cheeks and kissing them. She peeled off his robe and I could see how muscular and cut he was. A couple of tattoos. She stood and unfastened her dress and she stood before him in just a thong which he reached up and peeled off. I was silent. They ignored my presence. I don’t know if I breathed.

He pulled her down and laid her back on the couch and licked and sucked on every part of her body. I watched him suck her armpit. I saw her lying there, eyes closed, in ecstasy.

The one moment I desperately wanted never came. She never looked over at me. I wanted her to look me in the eyes and with an expression, show me that she loved me, but she seemed to have forgotten me. Her fingers pressed into his skull as he finally went down on her.

She was going on about how she loved how he went down on her. How she loved how he kissed her body. I listened and never heard a straight out “I love you” but heard countless “I love how you..” and “I love when you..” Her first orgasm was hard in his face.

She had undersold how big his cock was. He’s big. I say 8 inches, but maybe more. Circumsized. Cockhead like a plum. Slight curve upward. She was so wet when he climbed above her that he slid it in easily. I was shocked by that.

He fucked her in a rough way that I am just not capable of. Including the oral sex at the start, I think she came four times although she later said it was really like one continuous orgasm. I did not film but I did take a couple of photos. Both of them have privacy concerns but I will try to share what I am allowed.

I came in my pants watching although I had the self-discipline to wait until he came. He came explosively. As he did, he shouted that he loved her. She responded by hugging him close to her and they kissed hard as she came with him.

He picked her up to carry her to the bedroom afterwards but she whispered to him and he put her down. He gave me a head nod and said something about how the door locked. She sat with me for a minute but we didn’t speak much. She saw that I had cum and she smiled. We cuddled for a minute and she asked if I was OK. I just nodded, I couldn’t speak. She said we could talk more about it tomorrow but she was going to spend the night there. I asked what I should say to the kids and she said that she’d be home before they woke up and that I should pay the sitter and to tell her that she was on her way.

I’m home now and unable to sleep. I wrote this all out and plan to upload it tomorrow. Thank you for listening and letting me share. I don’t have anyone else to share this with.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:25 am

Anika seems very happy ... You seem to be out of the decision-making process ...
You seem somewhat confused. Do you encourage her?
Maybe a second BF would keep her from becoming too dependent on her Bull.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:41 pm

What a wonderful present for a cuckold

So your wife surprises you by telling you her present to you is her going to sleep the entire night with her BF.l
I'm thinking that by now they have dispensed with condoms, would that be right.
And this is after she was unlikely to do anything on her business trip but then let two total strangers ravish her entire body for the night and does not remember most of it. Maybe it got even more raunchy but does not want to tell you.
Are you sure you want to be a Cuck or remain one.
Has your communication with her improved.
Do you think she will hold anything back when she eventually returns from your Christmas present or could she be thinking about how relevant you now are to her life.
I think you guys have some very long and serious talking to do if your married relationship is to continue on a smooth path.
Good luck mate

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:05 pm

Dear Numbersguy,

Thank you so much for sharing.

I can understand how shattering that experience was for you.

I still think that you should continue to support your Wife and do everything you can to shear Her joy right now.
She is probably used to males falling desperately in love with Her, and Her current lover clearly stated that he understands the limits.

The fact that She shared this with you in my mind demonstrates that She has no intent of leaving you. I think that you may discover that by continuing to support Your Wife cucking you, you will end up with an even closer bond, even if the relationship may be very different.

Sincerely
elina

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:52 pm

What happened to Jay from the running club. I thought he was almost number one on the hotwife cherry list for a while.
After she had her exciting trip I dont think she has mentioned him.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:33 am

Incredible writing, I can relate to the weird despair. I lost so much weight when my wife had her little thing. But I never regretted it.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:17 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:25 am
Anika seems very happy ... You seem to be out of the decision-making process ...
You seem somewhat confused. Do you encourage her?
Maybe a second BF would keep her from becoming too dependent on her Bull.
I am confused but I'm staying the course. Eyes on the compass more than the horizon.
OZCPL wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:41 pm
What a wonderful present for a cuckold

So your wife surprises you by telling you her present to you is her going to sleep the entire night with her BF.l
I'm thinking that by now they have dispensed with condoms, would that be right.
And this is after she was unlikely to do anything on her business trip but then let two total strangers ravish her entire body for the night and does not remember most of it. Maybe it got even more raunchy but does not want to tell you.
Are you sure you want to be a Cuck or remain one.
Has your communication with her improved.
Do you think she will hold anything back when she eventually returns from your Christmas present or could she be thinking about how relevant you now are to her life.
I think you guys have some very long and serious talking to do if your married relationship is to continue on a smooth path.
Good luck mate
Thanks. Communication has slowed. I feel like she's holding back. I think she's afraid to admit her emotional feelings, not purely sexual, for Caleb. As confused as I am and as confident as she appears, I try to remember she must have her own emotional seas she's dealing with.
elina wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:05 pm
The fact that She shared this with you in my mind demonstrates that She has no intent of leaving you. I think that you may discover that by continuing to support Your Wife cucking you, you will end up with an even closer bond, even if the relationship may be very different.
Thank you so much. I think I needed to hear that.
OZCPL wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:52 pm
What happened to Jay from the running club. I thought he was almost number one on the hotwife cherry list for a while.
After she had her exciting trip I dont think she has mentioned him.
I think she's been busy and he's trying to be a good boyfriend to his girl.
Dream Weaver wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:33 am
Incredible writing, I can relate to the weird despair. I lost so much weight when my wife had her little thing. But I never regretted it.
Thanks. From the heart. I hope I lose 5-10 pounds!

A bit of an unrelated question that has occurred to me. I notice a lot of the cucks on here tend to be older. Not everyone of course. Do you think it takes a certain maturity to accept a cuck role? I know when I was young and discovered my girlfriends' cheated, I was pretty bitter and angry. I could never have done then what I am doing now.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:58 am

May/December relationships are a commonly cited factor for HW'ing, when the husband's performance can no longer keep up with the wife's needs. But no, it is usually not a matter of age. It more often is associated with an underlying desire for submissiveness, at least during the HW trysts, the Beta male is clearly the dynamic, as the Bull is filling the Alpha role and the HW pussy.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:25 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:17 am

A bit of an unrelated question that has occurred to me. I notice a lot of the cucks on here tend to be older. Not everyone of course. Do you think it takes a certain maturity to accept a cuck role? I know when I was young and discovered my girlfriends' cheated, I was pretty bitter and angry. I could never have done then what I am doing now.
I think the answer is yes, but in my case I told my future wife way back when I as in my early 20's that I didn't mind if she slept with other people. I definitely knew I had the feelings. She didn't until she was in her early 30's and even then it was all too brief.

TomG
Trainable

Unread post by TomG » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:09 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
That holds true for me too, NumbersGuy. I think it actually does take a certain amount of maturity, and with age comes wisdom and mellowing in attitudes we once held firm to. I don't think it's just a matter of embracing the cuckold role, though; it's actually something I welcome.

Like you, at a time in the past, I hated when my girlfriend cheated on me, but things have changed with me now. I still feel those old familiar pangs of jealousy, but I think leggysman stated it best in another thread when he said it's being able to eroticize the jealousy that makes it work so well. That's something I've done, and have even come to prefer it. Another thing I've noticed is that I'm far more attracted to a woman when she's seeing other men; it's a gut level appeal that runs deep, and even though I can't explain it, I can't and don't want to change it. It's who I am.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:33 am

That's a fun question, really. Although some of my early girlfriends slept with other guys and I was introduced to all of the excitement of enjoying them afterwards, it wasn't until I was in my 30s that I realized what I really needed.

We need to know our marriage/relationship is secure and that our wife can in fact love another man and still love us. It does help to have a little "seasoning" - a little experience at sharing the woman you love, and it helps to have the financial security to be able to afford hotels and travel, and other needs your wife has in order for her to carry on her relationship with the man she sleeps with. And you will be home alone a lot, watching the kids, keeping up with family, and waiting while she is having orgasms with her lover. But But when Anika last played, you witnessed the most intoxicating aspect of our fetish: you watched as your wife was in orgasm with a man she loves. She craves the experience and once you learn to deal with it, life will be very good for you as well. She's experiencing a man who brings her to orgasm each time he enters her. It's breathtaking, as you discovered. And once you experience it, you will always want it for you and your wife. Your role in the marriage has changed. Enjoy it!

NumbersGuy wrote:

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:56 am

These types of relationships always concern me. She was absolutely fine with cheating on him behind his back. But now, somehow, she has an issue with him knowing and not being jealous? My personal opinion is that she is self-centered and not concerned about your pleasure at all. I'm sure you will disagree and that is your right. You're married to her, not me. But, she isn't communicating her needs and gets irritated when you want to talk. You both need to sit down and communicate wants, needs, desires and LIMITS. Her only limit is that you won't limit what she does. Well, you need to tell her where the line is and she needs to respect that. It doesn't matter that you "started it." That's just guilting you into allowing her to do whatever she wants. Just ask any counselor and they will tell you. It's pure manipulation. That isn't a loving relationship. It's selfishness rising to the top.

Now, I'm not saying this will end disastrously. Far from it. But, you guys haven't talked about this near enough. Ask me how I know. My ex-wife told me nothing would ever come between us. That night, she went on a date with a regular and I went out with friends to keep my mind off it. The next morning she was very pissed because "she had to come home to me" and she asked for a divorce. That was 17 and a half years into a marriage with two boys. Put in the work now. Talk, talk, and talk some more. Make sure you both want and get what you need. DO NOT guilt yourself into "I started this." She was already cheating on you so she was already disrespectful of your relationship and now you're guilting yourself into allowing her to disrespect the relationship.

Good luck!
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:41 pm

How would Anika's HotWifing work if you had your preference?
Is that different from what she shares with you now?
Are you encouraging her, or are you worried?

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:15 am

Things with Caleb seem to have blown up, maybe. We took a long walk with the dog this morning and had our best conversation in a while.

On New Year’s eve, Anika took off to see Caleb and I stayed home with the kids. I don’t want to say too much about our parenting but while I think we’ve been pretty good about keeping Anika’s activities from them, her going out that night was suspicious. I had an evening planned of baking cookies, singing karaoke, a countdown and fireworks. Over at Caleb’s, they had a passionate fuck and then, they watched a movie. The movie they chose was Everything, Everywhere all at Once. During the movie, Anika was thinking about how the Ke Huy Quan character reminded her of myself. That he was a sweet but strong man and she was suddenly feeling homesick for me and the family. At that very same moment, Caleb made the comment that the character reminded him of me, too, except he meant that me and that character were “loser wimps”.

Anika got upset at that. Right when she was thinking of how great I am, he insults me and it just didn’t sit well with her. Honestly, given that just last week I came while I watched this guy fuck her, I can see his point of view, but she didn’t like it and they argued. She also said he’s an idiot for interpreting the movie character that way as well. While she and Caleb seem to share an amazing sexual wavelength, she doesn’t seem to think much of him outside of the bedroom and I think Caleb picked up on that during their argument.

Anyway, she told me she got upset and grabbed her things and was storming off when he grabbed her and kissed her hard. She said she resisted for a moment but was soon kissing him back and in a minute, he had her thrown over the back of the couch and was fucking her hard from behind. They climaxed together again. Then, she quietly left.

He’s been desperately texting her and she said she needed a break.
She told me that she wants a break from all of the recent craziness. She feels like her life has veered off course in recent months and it has affected her as a mom and wife. She also thinks she’s been distracted at work and her career is very important to her. I’m not sure how serious she really meant it but she also said she’s worried that she’s becoming a sex addict.

Back at home, we made love for the first time in weeks and it was very good. I was thinking of Caleb fucking her as I did it but we didn’t talk much. I don’t really know what this means. While she says she wants a break, she has a passion for Caleb that I don’t think she can turn off easily.
BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:41 pm
Are you encouraging her, or are you worried?
I'm very conflicted. I guess I do implicitly encourage her because she knows how much I get off from her adventures.

@goodjob-thanks for sharing your past and viewpoint. I agree that we need to talk more at minimum.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:06 am

Thanks for sharing,

There are ups and downs in all relationships I think.
Right now it seems that Anika's relationship with you is getting much stronger.
At the same time, Her relationship with Caleb is hitting challenges.

But as we all know, things can change in days, weeks or months.
Enjoy this time with Anika, use it to develop a deeper sense of love that will survive and grow stronger regardless if She picks it up again with Caleb or some other fuck-toy.

And, Happy new year to both of you.

Sincerely
elina

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:56 am

O well, who's the loser wimp now ;-)

He had no idea what he had, nor how to keep what he thought was his.
Next time please find a real gentleman who is wiser than that.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:51 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:15 am

I'm very conflicted. I guess I do implicitly encourage her because she knows how much I get off from her adventures.

@goodjob-thanks for sharing your past and viewpoint. I agree that we need to talk more at minimum.
Man, take a break! Obviously this has been intense, it seems you both need to slow down. You both just had a couple of chocolate cakes and frankly, you're full at the moment.

Nothing says you can't do stuff later. Sex isn't 100% of your life.