Looking to make friends. Have any fellow cucks formed lasting online friendships from here?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wrknman66
Experienced

Re: Looking to make friends. Have any fellow cucks formed lasting online friendships from here?

Unread post by wrknman66 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:25 am

I'm more a wannabe cuck now but I've had a few experiences in the past that would qualify me. Whats your situation like with your wife ?

knight4princess
Player

Re: Looking to make friends. Have any fellow cucks formed lasting online friendships from here?

Unread post by knight4princess » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:29 am

You have mail! Sounds like fun.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:54 am

I had a friend on here over a decade ago, even met up twice in 2007.

AT that time his wife had a full time boyfriend and my then girlfriend was exclusive with her lover and just months from months away from moving away with her lover who would become her boyfriend.

He was a cool guy, we became friends on social media and all.. haven't kept in touch but it was nice having a friend I could talk to about our lifestyle.

My dream is that one day my girlfriend or wife has a permanent full-time boyfriend who will become my best friend. I still would love my own lifestyle guy friends though.

I imagine having a barbecue one evening while our women are all inside the house getting ready together to go out for cuckoldreess girls night out and leaving us cucks at home to talk about our women and life as cucks lol

wrknman66
Experienced

Unread post by wrknman66 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:35 am

BigHarry77 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:42 am
wrknman66 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:25 am
I'm more a wannabe cuck now but I've had a few experiences in the past that would qualify me. Whats your situation like with your wife ?
She’s had a girlfriend for the past 2.5 years, and also had sex with her girlfriends husband sporadically for the past two years. A month ago, she had her first experience with a new FB, that she met on tinder. She’s actually with him right now.

What are the things that turn you on most about being cucked ? Him being bigger...her craving him ...them being emotionally attached....you being denied...or reclaiming and getting details....?

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:36 am

I have a few cuck friends that I talk to regularly, some from here, some from other sites, some I met personally.
I enjoy hearing about their progress and being able to offer guidance and inspiration.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:01 am

I'd actually love to make a friend or two who understands and I can be open with about all that stuff.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:34 am

I would enjoy that as well, I am in Florida where is everyone else located?
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:40 am

I have 2 guys that I've met in real life, one who describes himself as a swinger (but he's more of a cuck) and we met up one time in real life and another time the four of us met at Splash Mocha. The girls didn't play together but as couples we met several times where we discussed our adventures and the girls met each other's hook-ups. We trade private pics and vids sometimes.

The second guy I've met twice in real life also, his wife both times. He was a cuck, but something happened to cause his wife to quit the lifestyle and he's pretty bummed about it. They practice a D/s relationship and he stays locked up a lot. My Wife actually hooks up with one of his wife's former bulls.

Jaxbchcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Jaxbchcuck » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:31 pm

If we lived close enough we could form a bowling team with shirts and a team name like "The Small Pins" or "All Balls and No Action"! The possibilities are endless.

I have made friends with another cuck from another site. It is a lot of fun to actually chat with someone else from the cuck perspective and share stories and fantasies.

jbc

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:00 pm

I have had a few cuck friends in the past (mainly on-line) but it was tough to maintain the friendship long-term. I'm not sure why.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:47 pm

Joined this website in the hope of making more cuck friends, don’t have any in real life. Been dying to talk to fellow cucks about my cuck life. Always wanted company while my wife is getting fucked by her bulls. Will be extremely happy to connect and share my cuck adventures, hit me up.
Gigi fan for life!

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:21 am

Jaxbchcuck wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:31 pm
If we lived close enough we could form a bowling team with shirts and a team name like "The Small Pins" or "All Balls and No Action"! The possibilities are endless......
jbc
How about "The Caged Nuts" "The Eliminated" "The Watchers" "The B-Team" "The Cleaners"
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple