First date with new man

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
sub_hubby_larry
Virgin

First date with new man

Unread post by sub_hubby_larry » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:03 pm

My wife just got home from her first date with a new man since before COVID. She's asleep now so I didn't get full details, but she liked him! They met at a park to walk and talk after chatting a couple of weeks on Tinder. The chat went well and he's single and they sound pretty sexually compatible (kinks, him Dom, her sub, etc) The date went later then planned and because it started to get dark I guess they sat in her car for a while chatting which led to him kissing her and then some heavy making out! We were both so nervous and she was a bit hesitant before but apparently had a GREAT time and he was super into her too. They exchanged numbers to chat and plan to meet up again soon!

jrobb
Experienced

Re: First date with new man

Unread post by jrobb » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:35 pm

I bet that was quite an exciting moment when she returned home!

JR

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:10 pm

Congratulations. It must be nice to have her back in the game.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

sub_hubby_larry
Virgin

Unread post by sub_hubby_larry » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:58 pm

It was amazing when she got home. Even with no sex she had an after glow. They actually made plans today to meet up tomorrow, so this is going WAY faster than I expected. He recommended a few more traditional second date things like dinner and a movie, but I think they settled on him cooking her dinner at his place which surely will lead to more, right?

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:01 am

Nice! Happy for you that she seeing a new person. Hope things go well with their next date. Maybe he will get into her panties very soon.

carefree1269
Prepubescent

Unread post by carefree1269 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:57 pm

Hope it works out . Would love to hear details as they develop

sub_hubby_larry
Virgin

Unread post by sub_hubby_larry » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:50 pm

Okay, sorry, it has been a while. It has been busy in a GREAT way, and she is still with this new guy. I'll talk more about what all has happened since (they've met up nearly twice a week every week, and after the seconf meeting when they used a condom, he got tested and showed clean test results so they have been having a great time while I abstain!) However, for tonight, I need some advice or assurance or distraction.

Long story short, while they have some political and philosophical differences, they seem to be just about 100% sexually compatible. For a long time she had only been with married men, so this is the first single guy in a while and first date he had asked "what happens if we develop feelings?" and she said she didn't think that would be a problem. Well, a couple of weeks ago he told her how much he thinks about her, how he tried dating another girl but couldn't get it up with her because he was thinking of my wife and that he was starting to have some strong feelings for her. She told him she was as well (though in private to me said she was less sure than when she had been with him). So, here we are tonight, for the first time inour relationship... well a few things. She went over and they had sex, then dinner, and are out with his friends. I think she hung out with another past guy like that, but not after sex, so I don't know if this is "as a friend" or what they all know. Second, and more importantly, tonight will be the first time ever she spends the night with another guy. Knowing the feelings involved and how thye have mind blowing sex AND "amazing cuddles" has me with strong feelings, picturing her going to sleep full of his cum, wrapped in his arms. I don't know if I'll hear from her even or if she'll be too caught up. I'm so excited for her to have a great time and we've wanted this for so long but now that it's here, after holding it all in, I'm kind of freaking out. Not really worried, I don't know how to describe it concisely: jealous, anxious, regret, curiousity, etc. all wrapped together and violently oscilating between. The fact he has been pursuing her so agressively adds to it, as usually she'd see a guy at MOST once a week and usually less than that due to scheduling, but they are making plans well in advance and loving evey minute of it.

So I guess I don't really know what I am asking for here other than maybe advice on how others in this situation have dealt with the first overnight as well as first "developing real feelings" (we are open to poly FYI)? Also maybe just looking to talk it through haha.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:26 pm

When you say you “abstain,” do you mean that you are no longer having sex with your wife?

DM

sub_hubby_larry
Virgin

Unread post by sub_hubby_larry » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:31 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:26 pm
When you say you “abstain,” do you mean that you are no longer having sex with your wife?

DM
Yes, that's correct. I sometimes get to eat her out when she gets home and we cuddle, but other than that, if my penis is involved, at most it's masturbation with her in bed next to me.