Wifey with younger boy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wifey with younger boy

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:13 pm

Hi Mumfred,

Thank you.

My wife has the highest libido of any woman I've fucked. According to her, she's been intensely horny since she hit puberty. Her mom noticed symptoms of a medical problem with my wife during puberty. She took my wife to her pediatrician who diagnosed an endocrine system abnormality. From memory alone, at least 10% of women have the identical endocrine system abnormality. When my wife's endocrine system releases an abundance of testosterone, she'll crave sex. Combine that with her sexual prime, and she'd wear out a football team.

My wife considers herself sexually enlightened rather than liberated. She was never imprisoned, so she couldn't have been liberated. She believes that women create their own sexual prisons that prevent them from experiencing the extent of their sexuality. My wife refuses to conform her sexuality by anyone's rules although she has always asked me before inviting another man home for MFM sex. She does not inhibit her sexuality by asking me. She is considerate of me. My wife and I are a perfectly compatible team.

My wife absolutely loves sex. Many, many women do, especially women who know euphoric sex. My wife has told me and many others that orgasmic euphoria is the most exquisite sensation she's ever experienced. However, she loves her family more than sex. Our kids are her world. She'll never do anything to jeopardize her family or doubt my trust. But if she's green lighted, she'll bask is orgasmic euphoria.

gruenberg
Pervert

Re: Wifey with younger boy

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:06 pm

may i ask the age of your wife and what you call "younger boys".
you wrote about your son´s friend, so i assume they are the same age?
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837