a long journey

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
vmb69
Pervert

a long journey

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:02 pm

Hi everyone,

Most of you have probably seen some of my post regarding my wife and I and our progress through our journey. If not than maybe a recap is in order.

We got married 25 years ago and we both say we have been part of the lifestyle from the very beginning, actually even before being married. It all started with her having a girls night out and ending up in bed with a guy friend of one of her girl friend. Yes she cheated on me. Like most people I got mad when I found out, but I also got turned on and instead of breaking up we had passionate angry sex. We got engaged and married a year later.

Once married we started having more fun, and began our journey with 3sum, and a long term live in roommate who was a also one of my co-worker. At the time we had no clue as to anything regarding the lifestyles out there or what a hotwife or cuckold was. All we knew is that we were having a good time and incredible sex. As time went on with our roommate and him and I being mostly on different shifts the 3 sums become more her playing solo with either one of us. I would often come home after work to both of them in the bedroom or shower having sex, is also when we address the elephant in the room, he was much longer and bigger than me, and she truly enjoyed that, and often would not be able to get much from me after they were done. But our sex life was still very much hot and while I did not have his size, I had the stamina of an energizer bunny which made up for my lack of girth and length very well.

As time went on I got orders to be stationed overseas, of course not accompanied, and my wife had to stay in the state by herself for a year. Which we both agree is she wanted she was more than ok to find someone to play with while I was away. While she didn't find a steady guy she did end up having 2-3 hook ups with friends of ours to satisfy her needs when she needed. I still wished she had found someone more permanent but can't change the past.

Move ahead a year and we were back together, we ended up getting pregnant (yes mine), and took a pause for a while, about 2 years. After that we were both wanting to start having some fun again, and missed our 3sums. Come to find out one of close friend's friend was really interested in my wife. She noticed and so did it, so we of course arranged a couple bbq at house to get to know him, and after about 3rd time he started staying over a bit later as the evening went on, and finally around the 5th time was the last person at the house with us, how convenient LOL. I could see she was interested and had already felt what he was packing with "accidental" brushes in the pool. So claiming I was a bit tired from the day I made myself scarce and went to our bedroom but left the door open, kids were in bed and all was clear. About an hour went past and I could hear the tv in the background, and just to make sure all was well I just went and took a peek in the living room, very quietly, and they were both sitting on the sofa and I could see them kissing. I went back to the bedroom and then heard them step outside for a smoke. All this seem to take for ever from my point of view, the angst were rather high. I then heard the sliding glass door close and they were back in the living room. I heard the fridge door and figure they were renewing the drink to get a bit more at ease. About an hour went by, and at this point the movie was done and the tv was off, the house was rather quiet and I could only perceived moment of conversation and laughing. It was about midnight already and I must have dozed off for a while I woke up around 2 am, still alone in our bed, but now could hear muffle sounds coming from the living room.

I got up out of bed and quietly went to the living room, the sofa's back was to me, and the only light was a night light we kept in the corner. But I could see just enough of my wife and now her new sex partner enjoying each other on the sofa. Seem I was lucky enough they had not started actual penetration sex yet and the had been pleasuring each other orally and heavy fore play. I had taken a seat in the far corner of adjoining room to the living room in the arm chair. This is when I saw my wife stand up and remove her top and she was entirely naked, she saw me in the chair and all I could see was a smile on her face and she went back to lay down on the sofa. He had not noticed me and she didn't anything to him.

Next I hear him ask her "do you have a condom" and she tells him "don't worry about it" and that was the start of the entire night. She was doing all she could be quiet, but the sex he was giving her was like nothing we had experienced before, he really knew what he was doing and his size was the perfect fit for her, later report she gave me. I sat quietly in the corner till the sun came up, and finally not wanting to be seen left to our bedroom where I could still hear her having sex. She came to bed around 7am naked, kissed me and asked me if I enjoyed the show to which I said yes, she took my hand and place between her legs and told me he came in her so many times she lost count. I could feel his cum coming out of her and she had it all over her inner thigh. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her, which of course I said yes, but when I got inside her she just looked at me and smiled. I asked her why, and she told me "I really can't feel you inside me right now, he is so much bigger than you". This was the first time she had told me something so direct, I came almost instantly.

This night started us a long term relationship with this person for almost 3 years, the first 3-4 months it felt like he was inside her almost every day, and she loved the sex with him. He was the first person where we started talking about her spending the night at his place, and she did. Then resulting in her spending weekends at his place. Her and I also started finding out more about the lifestyle, cuckolding, and similar relationships. This is also when we talked about her being more exclusive sexually with him, and I would only be allowed inside her on certain occasions. It all worked out very well for us. Until it didn't, not because her and I, but rather because he wanted her for himself and tried to talk her into divorcing me. So she told him he obviously did not understand us and broke things off with him.

We took a few years off, and then got to know a really nice BBC, which was a first for us. But we hit off really well with him, and he told us more about cuckolding and was the perfect "bull". While our arrangement only lasted about 9 months it was a really hot 9 months. She would go over to his house or he would come to our house while I was at work and the kids at school and they would send me pics or call me. He was a force of nature and could make do just about anything he wanted, and really creative as far as position, and stamina for days.

The long pause, with our kids getting older, playing got harder and we felt it would be better to put our fun on hold and so we did for almost 14 years. Which brings us to last year and a conversation we both had that we really missed our play time. With the kids being in their 20s and soon out of the house, and us being able to get away as a couple more we thought why not see what is out there now. Especially with my medical condition that made things as far a sex worst and worst leading to permanent ED; yes I have tried everything pills, injections, urologist told me the only solution left for me is implant but would not recommend it due to being on the smaller side; so we started looking up venues and started going to local spots. We found this really clothing optional and play place, and have made new friends, my wife has played a few times, but we both agree that we are more into finding a long term for her. We have also learned so much that we both have made the move to me being a permanent cuckold and since I have ED we have not had sex since October of 2022, and in a few days will celebrate this new "anniversary". My wife has come out to her sister about our situation and has told her about our arrangement and they both thoroughly tease me about my sexual deficiency, while we have told her about chastity or cock cage.

Lastly as of this past friday we have finally meet with a nice person that we have been talking with for a while, like us he is looking for a long term arrangement with a cuck couple, and we have all agreed that he will be her regular partner and that she will only have sex with him.

Hope I didn't make too many spelling errors or that my grammar is ok, but if you are interested and this is something you want to ear more about I'm thinking about posting more as things progress.

unclecuck
Virgin

Re: a long journey

Unread post by unclecuck » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:34 am

loved your journey and hope to hear more about it.

Uncle.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:28 am

She is currently texting with him to setup a date this week. Hopefully things go well and she will be able to meet him before the end of the week.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:29 am

vmb69 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:28 am
She is currently texting with him to setup a date this week. Hopefully things go well and she will be able to meet him before the end of the week.
VMB69 - How old if the new guy? Will they doing anything publicly?

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:42 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:29 am
vmb69 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:28 am
VMB69 - How old if the new guy? Will they doing anything publicly?
Late 30s, for now only her sister knows about him. But we may go out on double dates, where my wife will be with him, and I'll be with her sister (no not sexual).

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:32 am

Wife made reservation for week long at local place with 2 bedroom. When I asked why 2 bedrooms she told me "We will need one for us to sleep, and one for me to fuck N". I have also been tasked with making sure her pussy is always nice and shaved for him.

unclecuck
Virgin

Unread post by unclecuck » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:18 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:32 am
Wife made reservation for week long at local place with 2 bedroom. When I asked why 2 bedrooms she told me "We will need one for us to sleep, and one for me to fuck N". I have also been tasked with making sure her pussy is always nice and shaved for him.
she lied to you.
one room is for her and the bull. and the other is for you.

Uncle

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:41 pm

unclecuck wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:18 pm
vmb69 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:32 am
she lied to you.
one room is for her and the bull. and the other is for you.

Uncle
lol, she did say the other room would be for her and the bull. I might be able to watch a few times. But otherwise it's their room. Our deal is that no matter what we wake up together in the same bed.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:24 am

If all goes well they should have their first date today. Last night he asked to tell me to make sure her pussy was all nice and shaved. Once we got home from the gym she told me to trim it all, and shave it in the shower. It looks perfect. I then sent him a pic of her clean pussy. He replied with "Thank you. It looks perfect. We might let you even taste her pussy after I fill it with cum."

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:19 am

how did it go. i'm hoping for well

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:41 am

very exciting.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:06 pm

Please keep sharing. Hot story and I hope she enjoys the privilege that you give her.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:49 am

Hi,

Thought there was no interest so was keeping quiet. The date went well, he texted us Saturday morning with the room number that he got, clean place. we got there around 11 am. From the time he opened the door he was really nice and they a nice french kiss to start with, we made small conversation while I sat on one of the bed and they sat on the other. She was wearing much a dress and g-string.

after about 5 minutes I made myself scarce by saying I needed to use the bathroom, and give them their space, I could hear kissing and small talk. Then I heard my wife say lets take these off, obviously talking their clothe. Within a minute I could hear the distinct sounds of him going down on her and her already moaning. Things obviously going perfect since she really loves a guy that can use his tongue. knowing things were well started I came out quietly and setup my cell phone in a convenient spot to record.

Once the phone was setup and recording I went to the space bed and just quietly watched as he was taking care of her, she looked over my way and smiled and went right back to the action. He seemed to go down on her for ever and made her cum multiple times that way alone. I then heard her tell him that she wanted his cock, he slowly came up kissing her body and spending some time on her nipples, and then starting teasing her pussy with the tip of his massive cock, very beautiful specimen right around 9.5 and thick. He then slowly started pushing his member inside her tight pussy, as he told me that I was right she is super tight and was scarred he would not be able to get all the way. She told him to take it slow, after about 2-3 minutes he started going deeper inside her as she already was getting close to an orgasm just from his size, her pussy was gripping nicely on his cock and already soaking wet. He finally was able to get all his cock inside her and started doing small strokes inside her getting her used to his size, and commenting how he could feel her cum on his cock.

After about 2-3 minutes of that he started really fucking her, and she got rather loud and came over and over again, telling him to fuck her harder and to pound her pussy, she was unleashed. He stopped with his cock buried inside her and asked her "Who's pussy is this?", she looked at him and told him "yours, it's your pussy" he then said "no tell your cuck, who's pussy this is", she turned and looked at me and said "this pussy is his now, do you understand? your little clit will not be in me, it belongs to him", he started fucking her again, and while fucking her told "that is a good slut" looked at me and said "this is the cock she deserves. Do you agree that her pussy is only for my cock", and I told him "It's all yours", she then looked at me with a smile and told me "it's not like you have been able to make cum or fucked me in a long time".

They went back to ignoring me and fucking, he was putting her in all kinds of positions and man handling her, exactly what she loves, and slapping her ass as he fucked her. I started rubbing my tiny dick, but he saw me and told me "no touching that clit", and she also said "I didn't say you could touch it" so I stopped. The guy could go and go and go, around the 15 minute mark he had to slow down, telling her "I don't want to cum yet, but your tight little pussy is making it hard", he stopped for a couple minutes taking a drink of water and so did she, the water wasn't close by so she told me gets us water cuck, very bossy very demanding. They drank, and started right back up, he took her doggy style while standing on the side of the bed, and started really pounding her pussy for everything he had, she was screaming and cuming all over his cock. after about 5 minutes of that she told him "cum in my pussy, I want to feel your cum deep inside me", he asked her "are you sure?" and she said "yes fill my pussy with your cum". That really got him going, he was cleared hot to unload inside her. He fucked her for about 2-3 minutes after that and finally came inside her, slamming his cock deep in her pussy and unloading for what seemed like ages as she came with every pulse of his cock. Once he was done he slowly pulled out, and she looked at me, and with that evil grin on her face told me "get over here cucky, it's your turn now, clean this pussy. You need to get all his cum out of me" and laid in front of me with her legs open, pussy all red and cum dripping from it. I got on my knees on the side of the bed and started cleaning her pussy, tasking her juices, and then the clear taste of cum coming out of her as she squeezed his cum out of her, she grabbed the back of my head and started rubbing her pussy all over my tongue and came as I went down her. This went on for about 5 minutes, then she pushed me away with her foot, telling me "ok you are done, this is the only you will now get my pussy, do you understand?" and I told her "Yes mistress", and they both said "What a good cuck" almost in stereo.

They were both well spent, forgot to mention she had also taken a long ride on top of him, with his cock deep inside her, and had worked up a good sweat, and so did he. They both took a shower, but right after the shower she was looking at his cock, and told him she wanted more and he wanted more of her pussy, and stared right back up. She did something she doesn't do for me, and started going down on him, trying to take as much as she could but made herself gag on his cock, so she could only so much, for now, he was super hard and loved how she sucked his cock, and then told her he wanted her pussy again, she again got on top and started fucking him cowgirl style and really taking cock hard, pulling most of his cock out and then dropping all the way on it, he was loving her effort and grabbing her tits and slapping her ass when not doing that.

They then did a repeat of the previous session and he once again filled her with him cum, but this time she told me I already had my pussy for today, and that she was going to keep that later. They both took a shower again, this time was much longer as he bent over in the shower and fucked her in there.

Right now she has plans to meet him this week and has already told me she will fuck alone in the spare room this time, and that she wants me in my cock cage. Not sure when this week, but if you are interested I will keep you in the know. I'm thinking of getting some pics from the action as she is ok with me posting pics as long as no faces are in them or anything that can be recognized. But she is ok with me posting her pussy.

Thank you, hope that all this is not too bad on grammar and spelling. Not an English major.

V

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:46 am

vmb69 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:49 am
Hi,

Thought there was no interest so was keeping quiet. The date went well, he texted us Saturday morning with the room number that he got, clean place. we got there around 11 am. From the time he opened the door he was really nice and they a nice french kiss to start with, we made small conversation while I sat on one of the bed and they sat on the other. She was wearing much a dress and g-string.

after about 5 minutes I made myself scarce by saying I needed to use the bathroom, and give them their space, I could hear kissing and small talk. Then I heard my wife say lets take these off, obviously talking their clothe. Within a minute I could hear the distinct sounds of him going down on her and her already moaning. Things obviously going perfect since she really loves a guy that can use his tongue. knowing things were well started I came out quietly and setup my cell phone in a convenient spot to record.

Once the phone was setup and recording I went to the space bed and just quietly watched as he was taking care of her, she looked over my way and smiled and went right back to the action. He seemed to go down on her for ever and made her cum multiple times that way alone. I then heard her tell him that she wanted his cock, he slowly came up kissing her body and spending some time on her nipples, and then starting teasing her pussy with the tip of his massive cock, very beautiful specimen right around 9.5 and thick. He then slowly started pushing his member inside her tight pussy, as he told me that I was right she is super tight and was scarred he would not be able to get all the way. She told him to take it slow, after about 2-3 minutes he started going deeper inside her as she already was getting close to an orgasm just from his size, her pussy was gripping nicely on his cock and already soaking wet. He finally was able to get all his cock inside her and started doing small strokes inside her getting her used to his size, and commenting how he could feel her cum on his cock.

After about 2-3 minutes of that he started really fucking her, and she got rather loud and came over and over again, telling him to fuck her harder and to pound her pussy, she was unleashed. He stopped with his cock buried inside her and asked her "Who's pussy is this?", she looked at him and told him "yours, it's your pussy" he then said "no tell your cuck, who's pussy this is", she turned and looked at me and said "this pussy is his now, do you understand? your little clit will not be in me, it belongs to him", he started fucking her again, and while fucking her told "that is a good slut" looked at me and said "this is the cock she deserves. Do you agree that her pussy is only for my cock", and I told him "It's all yours", she then looked at me with a smile and told me "it's not like you have been able to make cum or fucked me in a long time".

They went back to ignoring me and fucking, he was putting her in all kinds of positions and man handling her, exactly what she loves, and slapping her ass as he fucked her. I started rubbing my tiny dick, but he saw me and told me "no touching that clit", and she also said "I didn't say you could touch it" so I stopped. The guy could go and go and go, around the 15 minute mark he had to slow down, telling her "I don't want to cum yet, but your tight little pussy is making it hard", he stopped for a couple minutes taking a drink of water and so did she, the water wasn't close by so she told me gets us water cuck, very bossy very demanding. They drank, and started right back up, he took her doggy style while standing on the side of the bed, and started really pounding her pussy for everything he had, she was screaming and cuming all over his cock. after about 5 minutes of that she told him "cum in my pussy, I want to feel your cum deep inside me", he asked her "are you sure?" and she said "yes fill my pussy with your cum". That really got him going, he was cleared hot to unload inside her. He fucked her for about 2-3 minutes after that and finally came inside her, slamming his cock deep in her pussy and unloading for what seemed like ages as she came with every pulse of his cock. Once he was done he slowly pulled out, and she looked at me, and with that evil grin on her face told me "get over here cucky, it's your turn now, clean this pussy. You need to get all his cum out of me" and laid in front of me with her legs open, pussy all red and cum dripping from it. I got on my knees on the side of the bed and started cleaning her pussy, tasking her juices, and then the clear taste of cum coming out of her as she squeezed his cum out of her, she grabbed the back of my head and started rubbing her pussy all over my tongue and came as I went down her. This went on for about 5 minutes, then she pushed me away with her foot, telling me "ok you are done, this is the only you will now get my pussy, do you understand?" and I told her "Yes mistress", and they both said "What a good cuck" almost in stereo.

They were both well spent, forgot to mention she had also taken a long ride on top of him, with his cock deep inside her, and had worked up a good sweat, and so did he. They both took a shower, but right after the shower she was looking at his cock, and told him she wanted more and he wanted more of her pussy, and stared right back up. She did something she doesn't do for me, and started going down on him, trying to take as much as she could but made herself gag on his cock, so she could only so much, for now, he was super hard and loved how she sucked his cock, and then told her he wanted her pussy again, she again got on top and started fucking him cowgirl style and really taking cock hard, pulling most of his cock out and then dropping all the way on it, he was loving her effort and grabbing her tits and slapping her ass when not doing that.

They then did a repeat of the previous session and he once again filled her with him cum, but this time she told me I already had my pussy for today, and that she was going to keep that later. They both took a shower again, this time was much longer as he bent over in the shower and fucked her in there.

Right now she has plans to meet him this week and has already told me she will fuck alone in the spare room this time, and that she wants me in my cock cage. Not sure when this week, but if you are interested I will keep you in the know. I'm thinking of getting some pics from the action as she is ok with me posting pics as long as no faces are in them or anything that can be recognized. But she is ok with me posting her pussy.

Thank you, hope that all this is not too bad on grammar and spelling. Not an English major.

V
V69 - Just remember free time for folks can be quite limited so reading posts and commenting is not always immediate. :shock: :D
- outstanding if you post pics.
- and yes i read your posts when I see you have posted. :up: :up:

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:50 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:46 am
vmb69 wrote:
Hi,

V
V69 - Just remember free time for folks can be quite limited so reading posts and commenting is not always immediate. :shock: :D
no expectations. I often also read without posting, so totally understand. Trying to get better at making post and making sure to convey what happened but also take into account that time is finite.

Thank you, Will edit video and get some pics out of it.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:11 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:50 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:46 am
vmb69 wrote:
Hi,

V
no expectations. I often also read without posting, so totally understand. Trying to get better at making post and making sure to convey what happened but also take into account that time is finite.

Thank you, Will edit video and get some pics out of it.
V69 - Forgot to mention too, to look at the number views on your thread 1391 at this point. Ya not a huge number of replies but clearly folks are following.
- Awesome on the pics :up: :up:

unclecuck
Virgin

Unread post by unclecuck » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:52 pm

thanks for the update.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:29 am

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:47 am

Didn't have the best angle but didn't want to get in the way. Next time better angles

SoCalOHWFan
Trainable

Unread post by SoCalOHWFan » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:31 pm

Great story and pictures! Looking forward to reading more updates. Thanks for posting.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:35 pm

SoCalOHWFan wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:31 pm
Great story and pictures! Looking forward to reading more updates. Thanks for posting.
Seem our new play mate had work hick up and we had to cancel our second date. But this weekend an old contact also hit us up, and my wife is chatting with him. So maybe this will go somewhere also. We discussed she would rather have 2-3 guys to play with so that we don't have to depend too much a particular guy and seem needy. Not sure if that makes sense, but who am I to tell her no :twisted: :P .

In the mean time we are both hitting the gym hard and working on our own bodies and she wants to work on her endurance. I promise to share more as we have more encounters. Just real life and reality. Now on the real life side, we so wish our kids would get their shit together and finally allow us to be empty nesters, sure would make playing easier.

What I can tell you is the night before he had to cancel she told me "tomorrow I want you to stay out of the room, and put your cage in the morning to make sure you are ready when he gets here" that was rather hot for her to be so bossy and demanding.

VMB69

ccklvr
Experienced

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:35 am

thank you for sharing your story.
it is nice to read about how you handle everything.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:20 am

Haven't had time to update, but This past Saturday they finally were able to get times to align and while I could not join she went ahead and setup plans with him to meet in the afternoon. She came in my office and told me about it, and I told her not to worry about me and to have fun. Will elaborate more later.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:36 am

vmb69 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:20 am
Haven't had time to update, but This past Saturday they finally were able to get times to align and while I could not join she went ahead and setup plans with him to meet in the afternoon. She came in my office and told me about it, and I told her not to worry about me and to have fun. Will elaborate more later.
Hopefully you can find the time to provide us some updates on the HOT encounter.
I know with the holiday season it might be harder to find the time to update

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:52 pm

The meeting went well, she drove to meet him. He had reserved a room at a motel and they spent the afternoon together. I unfortunately did not receive any pics during that time, but rather she has a good a time rather than worry about pictures.

When she came home she had me stop everything I was doing and come upstairs with her, first thing she did was get naked, laid on bed and told me "lick it all out". Seems he had cum multiple time inside her and she loves making me clean her. As I was doing my job she told me how much better he is at fucking her, and that she so glad we finally found someone regular and that she is sure she wants me denied as long as she will be fucking him.

The more they hookup the more they are getting comfortable with him, and they push their limits, he really likes to be in charge, and is rather vocal. Something she really enjoys and loves a man that takes charge.

I wish I had more to say but since that date they have not been able to hookup, while we had something possible yesterday everything went against it. The next date is set for wednesday, and she will be meeting alone again. So hopefully will have further information to share. I will try to do it faster so that it is still fresh in my head and I can give a better account.

In the mean time, she has told her sister and also a friend about the situation and they both encourage her, both of them are aware of our relationship just not aware of the chastity part, we keep that as the ED/medical aspect.