New Here - Our Story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
OrlandoCPL
Trainable

New Here - Our Story

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:24 pm

Hi Everyone!

Longtime lurker here. After reading so many wonderful (and hot!) posts, I was inspired to finally put our story on virtual paper. I'm sorry this is so long, but I have wanted to get all of this out there for so long.

My wife and I are 45 (me) and 43 (her). We've been together for over 21 years now, married for 18. We live in the Orlando area.

Our story is a bit complicated, and it involves a lot of deceit on her part. All has been worked out now, and things are amazing between us, but there have been some twists and turns.

My wife (who I will call D from now on) had led me to believe she was relatively inexperienced when we first met. She had a college bf, who is who she initially said she lost her virginity to. She admitted to a few other youthful hookups, but nothing more. I later found out that couldn't have been further from the truth.

As for me, I had been with two other women. One was my long-term college girlfriend. Another was a random one-night stand. When I was in HS, my HS girlfriend cheated on me. Instead of getting angry about it, I found myself wanting, no needing, to know all of the details. I had no idea what a cuckold was, but apparently, I was already headed down that path. Or at least towards becoming a stag or someone in an open relationship. She ended up dumping me for that guy, got pregnant like six months later and he dumped her. I had already moved on, or I might have been raising their kid.

Anyway, my college girlfriend took my virginity on our second date. She had a lot more experience than I did at the time, and she really led the way. We dated for almost the entirety of college (five years for both of us) and she told me all about her past relationships. She never cheated on me but would make up sexy stories for me all the time about guys she wanted to fuck. I truly believe if we had stayed together, she would have cuckolded me, or we would have had an open relationship. Sadly, we wanted different things with our careers and where we wanted to live, and it ended in a pretty ugly breakup.

I met D after moving to FL. We hit it off right away. Started dating exclusively immediately. About three months into our relationship, I started to ask her about her sexual past. She always said "It doesn't matter. I only care about you." Eventually, I got her to tell me about her college ex-boyfriend and the couple of other guys she had hooked up with. But she was really adamant about not telling me too much. Her standard answer was also some version of "That's in the past."

At around the six-month mark, I asked if she'd ever be interested in a threesome. She was very clear she has no interest in being with another woman. When I said, "What about another guy?" she laughed and said, "Do you want to be with a guy?" I explained that I would like to see her fuck another guy, not that I wanted to be with a guy. And then she was very clear that she wanted no one but me.

I'd bring it up every so often, and she always shut me down. Often it led to her getting angry and accusing me of wanting to fuck other women. I always explained I didn't want that, but she was confused and didn't get the whole cuckold, hotwife thing. I tried to get her to read about it and she left it as "Never happening." If she was extremely horny, I could get her to tell me things about her ex-boyfriend and the few other guys she had blown and whatnot. She finally admitted, rather annoyedly and somewhat meanly, that they were all bigger than me, except for one guy. She even eventually admitted that her ex-boyfriend was a lot bigger than me and that he would make her cum while fucking her. That is something I've never done during our entire relationship. I've only ever made her cum by going down on her or fingering her.

After a couple of years of dating, we got engaged. A year or so later, we got married. Shortly after our honeymoon, she returned to her home state to help her parents pack to move closer to us. When she got home, on the ride home from the airport, she started to cry out of nowhere and said we needed to talk.

She admitted to finding some of her ex's stuff that had just been in her old room for years. But it was stuff she thought he might want back. She found his number, called him and set up time to meet him to give it to him. They met for coffee, and she said she was instantly attracted to him all over again. She stressed it was strictly physical attraction and the emotional part was only because of their past together. He invited her back to see his new apartment and she went, knowing it would probably end with them hooking up.

She told me that as soon as they were in the door, he turned to her and leaned down and they started kissing. They were pulling at each other's clothes, and he had her down to her bra and panties very quickly. He commented that she had put on weight (which was true) but that he liked it because her tits and ass were bigger. She said she went from being pissed off to being very turned on by his judgement. They went to his bed and he asked her to jerk him off with her lefthand, because he wanted to see her rings against his dick. She thought he was dumb, but did it for him before sucking his dick. She told me he asked if he is "bigger than your husband?" and she admitted that he is. And he laughed while she sucked his dick.

I was shocked. Thankfully it was a very short drive back to our apartment or I might have gotten in an accident. We got inside and I asked for the rest of the story. She wiped away her tears and asked if I was sure I wanted to hear it. And I told her that I was.

She said he came in her mouth and she swallowed it. He then rolled her on her back and played with her tits for a while and then made her cum by going down on her. At this point, he was hard and wanted to fuck. He was already pushing into her when he asked if he should put a condom on. She told him no, because she was on the pill. She said she came hard when he told her how tight her pussy was.

She eventually rode him, with him commenting on how big her tits were and how he liked watching them bounce. And then he finished by fucking her doggy style and cumming inside of her.

At this point, she noticed I was hard, but that I also had some tears in my eyes. She asked if I was ok. I was honest and told her I didn't know what to think. That started her crying all over again, which made me cry a bit harder. At that point, she said "You wanted this! You ask all the time!" and I said, "But not with him!" And she very snarkily grabbed my dick and said, "Looks like you don't really mind." At that point I started to cry and laugh at the same time of the absurdity of the whole thing. Eventually, she gave me a handjob until I came, while she told me how hard she came with him inside her.

After we calmed down, I asked if they fucked more than once? (They didn't). Did he try to get her to come back another day? (He did. She declined.) Did he want her back? (She didn't think so. He just wanted to fuck.) Did she want to fuck him again? (She said it was a one-time moment of weakness and that he's actually kind of a life-loser. She was very truthful that all he really has going for him is a big dick and his ability to fuck.)

That night, we were in bed fooling around and I asked, "Are you thinking about his big dick?" She moaned and said, "Not his." At this point, she pulled away and said, "You can't freak out, but I have to be honest about something I've never told you." And I was stunned that there was more than her already revealing she cheated on me.

I'll never forget that it was a Friday night and she said "I'm glad we don't have work tomorrow. This is going to be a long conversation." as she started to cry softly. I immediately asked, "Who else and how long?" And she said, "It's not like that. At least until last week back home." Then she told me to just let her get it all out, and then she'd answer any questions I had after. And she took a deep breath.

At this point D came clean about her real past. The summer before she went to college, her virginity was taken by a friend of her parents. He caught her jerking off her then boyfriend in her parent's basement. He ran the kid off and she begged him not to tell her parents. At that point, she offered to jerk him off or blow him. It didn't take much convincing and she blew him right there in the basement. That led to the two of them getting together a couple of days later at his house and he took her virginity.

I should pause here to say everyone was of legal age during all of this. And she insists she did it because she wanted to. She admitted she always had a crush on this guy and that he fully started her on her thing for older to much older men.

Back to that Friday night...I was shocked and ready to ask questions and D said "Let me finish or I won't ever get it all out." She went on to admit that they fucked all summer until she went to college. Eventually, he told another friend of her parents, and she had her first threesome. Two days before she left for school, she had her first mini-gangbang. Those two guys and two other guys. All people her parents knew. All between the ages of 38 and 55. She said that was the biggest turn on for her, as she loved giving them what they weren't getting at home.

I managed to fit in a question of how long all this lasted and she said "I fucked some of them right up until I moved to Florida. Mostly on trips home from school or on breaks or over the summer." And then she shushed me and continued.

She explained that in college, she became quite the bar slut almost immediately. She didn't drink, but her friends did and loved to get into bars and clubs. If they were hassled about being underage, she'd offer to blow the doorman, bouncer, manager, whoever, and they'd get in. Most of her friends weren't really into the older guys, but D was. So, if they wanted to buy them drinks, she'd happily take them up on it, knowing they'd want something in return.

She developed a rep as an easy blowjob and sometimes an easy fuck. She said she loved the power she felt, and that it felt good to get her and her friends hooked up. All of this went on with the full support of her college boyfriend (the one she cheated on me with), as he liked having a slutty girlfriend, provided she kept taking care of him too.

Each summer, when back home from school, she'd take a couple of friends and hit up the bars near her hometown. Same story. During the summer between her junior and senior year, things got messy for D. One of her parent's female friends saw her leaving a bar with an older, married guy and followed them to his car. She saw D riding him and she freaked out. She told D's mom, who sat D down and told her she knew what was going on.

D said she got defensive with her mom at first, and her mom said "Calm down. I don't care what you do, as long as you are safe and it's not illegal." D's mom then explained to her that her and D's dad were swingers. Not hardcore, but casual, once and a while swingers. She said it helped keep their marriage going after both of them had affairs and really hurt the other.

At that point, D's mom admitted just how much she knew about what was going on. Apparently one of D's partners from the original summer came clean to her mom, because he felt extremely guilty about it. At that point, D's mom admitted that she had also fucked few of the same guys. In total, they figured out that they had three partners in common for sex, including the original guy who took D's virginity, and a handful more for one of the fucking them and the other blowing them, or vice versa. Her mom made her promise to stay on the pill, to be safe and to let her know if anything ever got out of hand. D's father passed before he ever found out, or at least before he ever told her or her mom that he knew about his daughter's sluttiness.

That's all I feel like I can write for now. This has been overwhelming to actually write out. And there is more to tell. Including D cheating on me again that week when she was home and again a few years after the initial time, and then where things have been since then. I'll try to come back and write it all out later, if people are interested in the rest of the story.

Thanks for the outlet.

K

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: New Here - Our Story

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:49 pm

Welcome to the forum OrlandoCPL. Quite the history.

indianpair
Virgin

Unread post by indianpair » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:51 am

Wow! She is one amazing woman. You are a lucky man

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:24 am

interesting story

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:48 pm

I'll continue but try to keep everything shorter this time. I think the length was a bit much on that first post. It all just sort of came pouring out!

She admitted that she also spent one night with the guy who had taken her virginity. In her words "I had already cheated and I figured why not?" So, with her mother's approval, D called him. They spent the night together, fucking twice. She then returned home to me a couple of days later.

So, after D explained to me about her past, our relationship changed some. Nothing crazy, but she became a bit more in control. It was like she was freed a good deal. But she made it very, very clear that she had no interest in fucking other men or cuckolding or anything along those lines. She said while she was happy to share details, she very much regretted cheating on me with her ex and the older guy who had taken her virginity. Her exact words were "I want all of that to be my past. I want to move forward with just you."

As life will have it, we moved across the country for a while. It was just us and we grew closer than ever. I would occasionally ask her to tell me about some of her slutty past, and she'd do it. But it was always more for me than her, and it would only happen on nights when she was very turned on.

Eventually, we moved back to Orlando. But her job involved a good amount of travel. About three years or so after she had cheated on me, she was at a work conference in another state. On the first day, they split the attendees into smaller group. At this point, she was 28 years old. Her group had a 55-year-old man in it. She explained that he was married, but flirted with her throughout the week. D admitted she was VERY attracted to him. He was very much her type. On Friday morning, he said "Let's skip these last couple of sessions and spend the last day in my room. I upgraded and have an incredible balcony view." She laughed and thought she called his bluff by saying "You lead the way." It wasn't until they were in the elevator and he had his hand on the small of her back that she realized what was about to happen.

She said her thought at the time was about how excited it made me when she would tell me about her being slutty, especially with older to much older men. She decided to see if this guy wanted what she thought and to just go with it.

He took her out to the balcony (she said the view was "nothing special"). He had his hand on back, pointing out stuff, when he slipped his hand down to her ass. At that point, she said she knew was she going to fuck him. He said "I knew your ass would feel amazing." and she looked over his shoulder, smiled and they kissed for the first time.

She said after kissing for a while, they stepped back into the room and she pushed him back onto the bed. She got his pants undone and off and was happy to see he was fairly well hung. Her guess was about 7 inches or so, fairly thick, but that he had a big head. She sucked his cock for a while, but he was holding off on cumming. At that point, he told D to get her tits out.

I should say at this point in life, D was a 34B, sometimes a small C. Not huge, but a nice handful.

She got her shirt off, taking off her bra and her pants too. They kissed a bit, he groped and sucked her tits, and then he straddled her chest and had her push her tits together. She had never tit fucked before. D said it was "whatever" for her, but he clearly enjoyed it. And that part she did like. He liked it so much that he was ready to cum, and asked where she wanted it. D has never really liked cum on her face (like every woman, she hates getting it in her eyes or hair), so she told him to cum on her tits. He did and she was surprised how much there was. He then insisted she taste some of it, so she did. She went to the bathroom to clean up and when she came out, she wasn't sure what would happen. He was standing by the bed and laid her down, pulling off her panties as he did. He laughed about how hairy her pussy was, while saying "I guess married life isn't exciting enough to shave for" (which she said was embarrassing, but a turn on) and then he proceeded to go down on her and finger her until she came. When she came down off her first orgasm, he was already getting hard again. She sucked him back to full hardness, and then climbed on him to ride him. She came twice while fucking him, he came in her pussy. And then they both laid together and fell asleep.

They woke up a couple of hours later, skipped that night's closing to the conference and fucked again. This time, she rode him, but he finished by fucking her doggy style before pulling out and cumming on her ass. She wanted to go once more, but he was unable to get it up again. So, they said their goodbyes. She ordered some room service when back in her room, and flew back home in the morning.

On the ride home from the airport, she immediately told me. This time, there were no tears. She felt guilty, but said "I knew it would excite you" while pointing at my obviously hard dick. I asked why she did it and she said "He was so hot. He was confident, right up to being cocky. He had that salt and pepper hair. I had a feeling he had a big dick. And he was super into me. It was such a turn on to be wanted by someone so much. It wasn't exactly hard to get excited for him."

I asked why she didn't tell me she wanted to fuck him and she said, "I was going to tell you about him when I got home. And then it all just sort of happened." We got home, she jerked me off and fucked me while filling me in on all of the details I shared above.

So, much for being short! If anyone wants to know more, I'm happy to share about how nothing happened for the next 14 years, but how D is leaning towards fully cuckolding me now. And I'll explain why nothing happened for so long, what's changed, why she is still very reluctant to actually do anything, but how one guy has caught her attention and how he clearly wants to fuck her. And feel free to ask any questions you want too!

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:21 pm

Women continue to baffle me. Ofc we want to hear more. I suspect you're going to get a lot of commentary as people find your thread

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:41 am

Ok, so everything will be a lot shorter from after this post, because I'll bring everything to current.

After her cheating experience at the conference, D admitted she had fun but felt she was really done with all of that. A year or so later, she was pregnant. Yes, with my child, before anyone gets crazy ideas.

While we could occasionally return to her telling me stories about her crazy past, including the cheating, nothing crazier happened. She settled into being a mom, which she is terrific at. I will also share that during this time, D put on considerable weight. First while pregnant, then she gained more after. This is no problem for me, as I've always had a thing for bigger women.

For D, this brought on changes she liked and didn't like. She had always wanted bigger boobs, and she got them. While pregnant, she went from a 34b/c to a full 38DD. Now, she's settled in around a 42DD/E, depending on the bra and how much she weighs at the time. On the flip side, she didn't feel nearly as attractive. But it seemed like she had turned almost all of her sexual energy towards being mom. We still have regular sex, but I felt like her wild days were likely over.

As much as I had given in on that, I was still turned on by the idea of her with other men. I would frequent sites to chat about her, share her experiences and the like, and just have some fun. She knew I was doing it and didn't put a stop to it, but made it clear she wasn't really interested in being a part of it.

During the pandemic, something changed. Maybe it was spending so much time together, but she was clearly getting frustrated with our sex life. I can admit that I'm not very big and that over the years, I probably put on as much weight as she had. Suffice it to say, sex mostly consisted of working each other up, maybe me going down on her or fingering her to an orgasm, and then her climbing on to ride me until I came. To be honest, it was more of her grinding on me than really fully riding me. That's just sort of where we were at.

I remember it very clearly, but it was a Saturday in October of 2020. We were having our usual sex, but D was really wet. More wet than usual, and she was also more verbal than usual. I've known for years that she's really turned on if she's verbal. If she's playing with her own tits while fucking, then she's REALLY turned on. This Saturday night it was all of the above.

I tried to hold off to last as long as I could for her and she was moaning and yelling "Don't cum yet" and "Push up harder" and really trying to get off. Unfortunately for her, I lasted maybe 30 seconds to a minute longer than usual before cumming. She looked down at me with a look of disdain, pity and anger and said "Really? Ugh." and rolled off.

When she returned to the bed, I asked what that was all about and she said "I got a FB message from Pete (the guy who took her virginity). He's been alone during the pandemic and it got sexy. I just wanted to cum tonight and you can't get me there." I told her I appreciated her being honest, and watched while she and Pete facetimed and masturbated together a short while later.

That became a semi-regular thing. I told her if she wanted to meet with him, or anyone, I wouldn't block her. It had been over 10 years at this point, and I could tell she had needs. She regularly said some version of "No. I'm a mom now. We have a whole life now. That's all done. I'm not doing that again."

This has continued for about the last 2.5 to 3 years. Every couple of months, she gets so turned on, gets frustrated with me and turns to Pete for some mutual masturbation. And the two of them seem to enjoy me watching, while Pete comments about what a hot slut I married. And how D looks so much better with what he calls her "fat mom tits" and how she looks like so much like her own mom. It never fails to make all of us cum hard.

Despite me asking if she wanted to meet with Pete, or even to fly him down to see us, after the world opened back up, D always said no. She said it's all just too risky. And she doesn't want to be anything but a respectable school and soccer mom, minus the occasional facetime play.

Now to bring things current...About a month ago, we were at Target. D sent me back a couple of aisles to get something she had forgotten. When I came back, she was engaged in a conversation with an older man (I guessed in his late-50s). I purposely hung back and watched for a moment. I watched his eyes continually drop to D's tits, which were showing some nice, but appropriate, cleavage. She was smiling at him and clearly enjoying their chat. After what felt like an hour (but really like 5 minutes), they smiled and nodded at each other and went their separate ways.

I caught up with D in the next aisle and said "Who was that?" And she laughed and said "I wondered what was taking you so long!" She explained she had no idea, but he asked her about a type of canned pie filling, saying "You look like the type of woman who likes to bake!", which immediately caught D's fancy, as she loves to bake. She said he explained he was divorced and was taking his first stab at baking a pie for Thanksgiving and wanted to try a few out before the actual holiday.

I asked her if she noticed he was repeatedly staring at her tits and she laughed and said "Oh I noticed!" And she admitted she found Michael (she told me his name at this point) to be very handsome. I must have made a face, a noise or adjusted and D laughed and said "Slow down silly." Once in the car, D said Michael was handsome, smelled great (a huge thing for her is scent) and was her type. But she again said "But nothing is happening." That night, I got her to role play about Michael a little, she had a big orgasm and we had a great night.

The next week, I didn't go to Target with her. I was busy, but also hoping maybe Michael would be there. And, he was. He later admitted to D that he guessed she was a typical mom and housewife and came to the store around the same time each week (she does). But she was about an hour later, due to some stuff we had going on. He told her he was about to leave, when he saw her walking in.

At this point, he invited D to the Starbucks inside of Target to grab a coffee. She told him "Thank you, but I'm married. I can't do that." And he said "I noticed your ring, but it's only coffee. If nothing else, you'll have a drink to enjoy while you shop." She replied with "What if someone sees us?" And he said, "Just say I'm your elderly neighbor." This disarmed her and they both laughed and off she went.

Michael explained to D over coffee that he was divorced, but didn't want to do the whole marriage thing again. He admitted that he saw her in the aisle the week before, that he's never baked in his life and probably never will, but that he had to talk to her. Michael told D "You are everything I am attracted to in a woman. My ex wife was skinny, flat and had no ass. You have real curves." He also said he was disappointed when he saw her rings, but that "I'm too old to let such little things stop me."

D admitted she found him charming, was very attracted to him and that it felt "Amazing to have someone admit to being so attracted to me, considering how fat I've gotten." I explained I was very attracted to her at her current size and she laughed and said "You have to be, dummy."

She told Michael she was very flattered, but that she couldn't do that to me. He was so bold as to suggest that maybe I would enjoy it, but D told him no. She later told me "I don't want to go down that road again. But if I did, Michael would be the one."

Michael is smooth. I have a feeling he's done all of this before with reluctant married women, but I don't know that. He told her that he understood, but hoped at least they could be new friends. D agreed that would be nice, and after a bit more chatting, they went about their ways.

The next week, I noticed she put on a pair of yoga pants instead of shorts or jeans and the top she had on would leave nothing to the imagination from the right angle, or if she bent over. I asked "Is that for Michael?" hopeful that D would say yes. She laughed and said "Maybe. It'll be fun to tease him." She invited me to come, but I chose to let her go on her own.

She texted me about 45 minutes later and said "Oh well. He's not here. Guess he gave up!" About 30 minutes later, I got a text that said "LoL. He got a flat tire. We're going to grab a coffee and chat."

Despite my hopefulness that "grab a coffee and chat" was code for "I'm going to blow him in his car" or something, it wasn't long before I got a text saying "Should I pick up lunch for us before coming home?" And then another "Ok. Heading home now." shortly thereafter.

I asked her about Michael as soon as we finished lunch and our kid was off doing whatever it is kids do to stay away from their parents. D said "He's really accomplished. He's semi-retired, but does some consulting work. He travels a lot and has been all over the world." All of that was great, but I finally blurted out "Did you do anything with him?" And D cracked up laughing and said "No, silly. I told you that is all over with. He's just a friend." She admitted that they did exchange numbers, because this whole hoping to meet up thing was dumb. And we have some weekend stuff happening that will throw off the usual schedule for several weeks over the next few months.

To bring it all the way to last weekend, D was sad because Michael texted that he'd have to miss coffee. He was visiting his grown daughter out of state and chose to stay a few extra days. D admitted she was a little bummed out, so I went shopping with her. We brought the kid, made a whole thing of it and grabbed lunch together. It ended up being a good day.

But she's now very excited to see him tomorrow (Saturday) for coffee, but there's a twist. She's going to go to the Lowe's to help him pick out some season flowers for his house. She loves that stuff, so she's all fired up for it.

So, there you have it. I can keep everyone updated from here. I don't know that D and Michael will ever do anything beyond being friend. She seems to really like him, but she's also adamant that she won't do anything like she used to do. I really don't know what to think. I'll at least update anyone who is interested about their "date" (she hates that I'm calling it that) from Saturday.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:03 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:41 am
I'll at least update anyone who is interested about their "date" (she hates that I'm calling it that) from Saturday.
Oh hell yes. Situations like this, where the conventional straight-as-an-arrow soccer mom starts dipping her toe in the water, are fascinating to read (and hot AF IMO). Will she? Won't she?

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:22 pm

Exciting!

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:31 am

I would think, I'm basing this off of her past history. But I think this definitely has potential to develop into something. Definitely is exciting.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:09 am

Topnotch wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:31 am
I would think, I'm basing this off of her past history. But I think this definitely has potential to develop into something. Definitely is exciting.
I agree that this could develop but you need to be careful not to push. Women don’t like to be pushed and from your past posts, it seems she prefers to call her own shots.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:27 am

He gonna be going nuts all day. Lol. Not laughing at you tho. It's a hot situation. Gcpl is right tho. Don't push. Just let it happen naturally

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:02 am

Well...D has left to meet Michael. First for coffee and then off to Lowe's to shop for flowers. She said she'd do the grocery shopping after the flower shopping. We'll see what happens.

For those wondering, she wasn't dressed overly sexy. Just a t-shirt and some jeans. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She looks cute (as I think she always does), but nothing out of the ordinary.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:55 am

can't wait

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:12 pm

So, D texted me after being gone for a few hours. Said she was going to do the grocery shopping and then fill me in when she got home. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, despite where my imagination was running to!

When she got home, she said that she met Michael for coffee. They talked for about an hour. D said he was very clear that he wanted to pursue a relationship with her. His exact words were "I haven't been this captivated in a while. I know you are married but I get a sense that if you were fully satisfied, you wouldn't be having coffee with me like this."

She explained a bit of her history (but far from all of it!), that she cheated on me twice previously and I was good enough to take her back after both times. She told him since then she'd become a school and soccer mom and that she would never do anything to ruin our family life. She told Michael that she did find him attractive (she had told him she had a thing for older men), but that she was just enjoying being friends him.

As I said before, Michael seems smooth and willing to play the long game. He told her that he understood, but then asked how I took it when she told me about cheating. She told him I was forgiving and even understanding. At that point, Michael smiled and said "Understanding? I see. So, your husband is a bit of a cuckold then?" D admitted that I enjoy the stories from her cheating, but that they were all around 15 years ago or more and that it's just not a thing she wants now. To which Michael said, "I can tell you aren't done with being sexual. You wouldn't have shown so much cleavage a couple of weeks ago, if you weren't still sexual." D laughed and told him she is still sexual, making sure he knew that isn't a problem

At that point, Michael just smiled, let it drop. They talked about mundane life for a bit long, finished their coffees and went to Lowes. While at Lowes, Michael was either truly clueless or played it well. A few different times, he put his hand on D's back to kind of guide her. She admitted that she felt one of those sparks when he touched her, but it was all innocent.

Twice, Michael asked her to reach for a hanging basket of flower, or to grab a tray in the middle of the stand. D said "Are you just checking out my butt?" To which he laughed and said "Guilty as charged! But honestly, I'd much rather see your wonderful tits, but you have them all covered up today."

She blushed and said "What if someone heard you?" And he said "They'd probably assume we are a couple and think it's wonderful that we're still so turned on by each other." She laughed, but admitted to me later that the idea of people thinking they were a couple was sexy to her.

She helped him pick out flowers, helped him get them to his car (they both drove separately from the coffee place to Lowes and parked next to each other), and he asked "Now, do you also offer planting services too?" And D said "I don't think so. Not today. I have to get my shopping done. Plus, you just want to get me to your house!" Michael laughed and replied with "You're too smart for me, I see." At that point, he gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek as she got in her car, and they went their separate ways. She did the shopping and came home.

D admitted that Michael putting his hand on her back, commenting on her boobs, what was definitely a bit of a lingering hug, and the kiss on her cheek all had her quite turned on. She had me confirm by feeling how wet her panties were, even an hour or so later.

I said, "I think it's clear he wants to fuck you, but I think he wants more." She got kind of a wistful look on her face, sighed and said "Yeah. But those days are over. I just need you and the family now." To which she kissed me and we both got busy doing things around the house.

So, here we are. A few more things she learned and passed on: Michael is 59 and turns 60 next month. He has two grown children. His oldest is 40. His youngest is 35. He got divorced almost 20 years ago. He is still friendly with his ex, who is remarried, but they only speak a few times a year. Michael admitted he's dated here and there, but found himself happiest when he was with a married woman. He prefers slightly younger women, but old enough to not want drama. He said that's part of why he enjoys dating married women. They don't pressure him for more than what they both want. He confirmed to D that he had seen her at Target twice previously before approaching her and that it was her "massive tits" that made him have to talk to her.

One last thing: I did ask D before she left this morning that if anything happened, I needed her full honesty. I told her I don't know if I could do the whole "cheating and tell me later" thing again. She reiterated that nothing would happen, but promised if it ever did, she would tell me ASAP. I trust her fully, as I think she understands where everything is at.

I asked when she'd see him Michael again and she said "We might meet up this week. He's thinking about painting his house and wanted to show me colors he likes. And we have a busy weekend next weekend, so I told him maybe Monday or Tuesday."

That's all for now. (Sorry, but I don't know how to make these shorter!)

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:24 pm

Shaking with anticipation waiting for more of you two. Thanks for sharing!

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:01 am

Change in plans! We ended up having stuff going on all week during the week, so D and Michael are meeting now. She is meeting him at the paint place and then as a thank you for her help, Michael is taking her to lunch.

She 100% dressed up for him today. Her shirt is a very loose, low-hanging one. Any time she bends over even slightly, Michael (and anyone else looking!) is going to get an eyeful of her tits. She also wore a bra that might be a bit small, but "puts everything where it should be" in her words. And she's wearing jeans again, as per usual. I asked her if she was showing off her boobs for him and D said, "Why not give him a thrill? He obviously has a thing for my boobs, so why not?" and she laughed. She seems to be having fun with how much it turns both Michael and me on.

I told her to take her time. Me and the rest of the family are off to see a movie. I'll update more later, when I know it.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:03 am

Just got out of our movie. Had a text from D that said "Lunch is running long. I'll be home a little later than I thought."

I hope that means what I want it to, but I really have no idea.

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:31 am

Fingers crossed for you two. :)

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:07 pm

Interesting. I also hope that she decides to change her mind about things.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:19 pm

D got home about an hour ago. Thankfully the kiddo was engaged in something, so I was able to ask what happened.

She met him at Lowes again. They looked through the paint selections, but nothing either of them liked. He suggested they go to Sherwin Williams, which is about a 10-minute drive away. She was a little unsure, but decided to let him drive.

While on the ride, in the rarity of complete privacy, Michael directly said "I don't desire to just fuck you. Obviously, I want to fuck you, but I want for us to date. I think you want that too, and everything that would come with it."

D said she told him in more detail all the issues her and I had from her previous affairs. To which Michael countered "But this wouldn't be an affair, would it? Your husband would be fully in the know and can be as involved as he and you want him to be. It doesn't bother me."

D said she was flattered, but really didn't want to go down that path. She told him she is enjoying their flirty friendship, but that's all it will be. To which Michael laughed and said, "Fine. As long as you keep showing off your tits like that, I can make do." D laughed as he broke the tension and she said she shook her boobs and pressed together her cleavage for him, to which Michael said "Trying to make me crash here?"

At Sherwin Williams, Michael introduced them to the saleswoman as if they were husband and wife. D admitted to me that made her a little a wet. As they looked at various paint samples, Michael was touching D the entire time. Nothing inappropriate, but D said that made it even naughtier to her.

They used an app on Michael's phone to use pictures of the rooms he wants to paint to simulate the paint colors. And D said he has a really nice place. She's had the sense that Michael is well-off, because he dresses well and drives a BMW SUV, but she said this confirmed it.

He picked out some paint and they headed off to lunch. Michael again drove, but the conversation stayed pretty basic. D did say she caught him looking at her boobs, which she said made her want to show off more. When they parked at the restaurant, Michael joked "See? I was good the whole drive!" D laughed and said, "Minus staring at my boobs!" And Michael replied with "Can you blame me? They are just kind of right there!"

At that point D said she wanted to be naughty, but nothing crazy. So she looked around, and pulled her shirt up to flash Michael her boobs in her bra. She said his eyes were like dinner plates and he had this look of lust on his face after. D laughed and said "That was your reward for being good, as you called it!" Michael replied with "It looks like your bra might be a little tight. Was that for me?" To which D smiled and told him "Maybe."

They had went in and had lunch, with Michael putting his hand on her back and lower back and guiding her to the table. D said anyone who would have seen them would have assumed they were a couple. Nothing crazy happened further, and he drove her back to Lowes to get her car.

On the car ride back to Lowes, Michael said "Seriously, you are wonderful. I hope you'll consider my proposal about dating." D said she was so wound up that she said "I'll think about it." To which Michael raised an eyebrow and said "Good. And next time, I'll take you bra shopping for a proper fit." She laughed and said "Sounds good."

He got out, opened her door for her, and helped her into her car, after another lingering hug. This time, D thought he was going to try for a real kiss, but he against kissed her on the cheek. And said "Call or text me when you want to go shopping. I know a place, because I think we might need a custom fit." all while gesturing with his eyes towards D's boobs.

So, another "date" where they flirted outrageously. I asked D if she was really going to go bra shopping with him and she said "No." Then she laughed and said "Well, bras are expensive. And if he really knows a custom place, maybe I'll let him buy me a bra or two!" But she was insistent that he had to be joking.

I asked her to text him and ask him if he was kidding. She stuck her tongue out at me, shook her head, but grabbed her phone and texted Michael "Were you kidding about going shopping?" And he replied "Not at all. I used to date another rather busty woman. It was all plain Jane tan and black Lane Bryant bras for her before we met. We found a place near downtown that sells primarily lingerie, but also custom underwear. I would love to take you. My treat."

D texted him that she'd let him know. I told her it was entirely up to her. She told me "If I let Michael buy me underwear, he's probably going to want to see me in that underwear. You know that right?" I nodded, unable to really speak. She laughed at me and said, "You are playing with fire here, silly! I hope you know that." And she texted Michael back and said "I would like that. Let's set it up for when things aren't so busy in a few weeks." To which he replied "You said you have too many sick days for the end of the year. Call out of work and we'll go tomorrow." D immediately sent work an email saying she needed to use a personal day on Monday.

So, my wife is now planning to go bra shopping with another man tomorrow. And he's picking her up at our house to take her. I am incredibly turned on and a bit of a wreck.

Ask anything, as I'm a mess with all of this. D is currently napping, so I have some free time.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:32 pm

Patience is a virtue but so hard to achieve.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:54 pm

Gulfcpl wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:32 pm
Patience is a virtue but so hard to achieve.
Agreed. And I'm not normally a patient person. I think that's part of what's killing me with all of this.

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:58 pm

What an incredible dance of sexy flirting between those two! Seems inevitable to where this is going which is wonderful in my cuckold mind.
Have to say reading your up date made my cage a bit tight. Enjoy tomorrow!

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:11 am

This is fire man! Good luck and I'm going to go-ahead and throw it in here now. Congratulations!!! I really think this is going to be a big day.