New Here - Our Story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Dharmadude
Player

Re: New Here - Our Story

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:42 am

I've followed this thread since its beginning. As I have said, I do enjoy "watching" people become the person they want to be and allow inner desires to be expressed. Yes, I'm a perv too and enjoy it more so when that exploration involves becoming a Slut and fucking many different men but it is not all about that.

This is a very interesting development, and one you might have sensed was coming. They have said they love the other one before but not to the extent that this sounds. I'm not sure where you are at with this after a few days to reflect. I cannot offer advice from direct experience as I have not faced this, but I did pre-game this, so to speak, many times.

I have posted on the forum about when my wife and I first met. I won't get all into that here but what is relevant is that early on, I brought up the LS and introduced her to it. Over the previous few years, after a divorce, I had done much soul searching as to who I am and who I wanted to be. I found my center in Buddhist philosophy (hence the screen name) and one of the tenets is detachment. In other words, do not get so attached to a woman (or anything) that losing it causes you suffering.

Well, I am not a "good" Buddhist, lol. The thought of losing my wife to someone else because I encouraged her to have sex with them was a very real possibility. And one I knew I could not accept. We all take that chance every day. She could meet someone at work, the grocery store, or wherever and connect and fall in love with them. The odds of this happening increase greatly when he is sticking his penis into her of course, but the only way to truly avoid this is to lock them away in a castle.

We had many discussions on this topic. We both agreed that if this were to happen, and it was more of a poly type situation, we would be fine with that. We have not had this discussion for a few years but I feel we are both in that same place. Whether it was a man or woman, a third coming into our lives would be accepted, provided it did not threaten what we had. Yes, our dynamic would change; it was inevitable that it would change, but it would not end and that was what was most important to both of us. We are both bi and a true throuple would be the best of all worlds, though the most difficult to find.

This may not be relevant to your situation but, in the end, the way I resolved this issue to myself was the understanding that if she were to fall in love with someone else, and it did not threaten our relationship, then I would not be "losing her" she would be "gaining" if that makes sense. She would be happier to have found something she needed, and I would be ecstatic for her happiness. Yes, my happiness might be diminished but the gain for her would outweigh the loss for me.

D has found something that she needed. She might not have even known it herself but Michael brings out the Slut side in her that has been repressed. He encourages it, and, only with him, she feels comfortable enough to not only allow these thoughts but to fully express them and act on them. He has "directed" her to fuck others but she has initiated as well, and most likely will do so even more in the future. You provide history, family, stability, children, and all of that. She needs both of them IMO.

She has said all along that she would not ever threaten what you two have. I do not know her of course but I would believe it. That world is probably way more important to her and one she would never choose to lose. But this new world is exciting, and, IMO, one she has wanted to explore for some time. She now knows she can select a man, be attracted to him, act on it, and both you and Michael are thrilled for her.

I'm not sure if any of this is pertinent or helpful and only the two of you can decide what the best route forward is for you. I do feel it is possible for people to love more than one person in a relationship way. Many people do this and are happy.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:29 am

Loved the update as always Orlando! So hot that she took her first BBC. Sounds like she is having a blast down there. How are you holding up with it? With some of the things she has said.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:02 am

How do things stand between D and you since she has returned?

steel4u0987
Virgin

Unread post by steel4u0987 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:13 pm

Yes, its time for another update!
Part time cuck to a part time HW in atlanta

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:38 pm

I apologize for the lack of updates. I can assure it was unintentional. Unfortunately, life intervened. Despite my age, I still play competitive men's league soccer. In a game the night D got back from Jamaica, I had the misfortune of tearing my ACL. All these years, and this is my first serious sports injury.

At any rate, I haven't really felt up to writing until now. If this rambles, I'm going to blame it on the fact that I'm fairly well loaded up on some different meds!

I talked to D on Saturday morning, after she had fucked Michael. I'll pick things up there. The next time I talked to her was Sunday late morning.

After she got off the phone with me, D and Michael went and got some breakfast. She was in a bikini and a coverup and Michael was in his bathing suit and a casual button-down shirt. Apparently you have to be clothed to eat in the restaurants, which makes a lot of sense.

They ate breakfast and saw Charlie and the Big Guy. The Big Guy it turns out is named Jean Paul, but everyone calls him JP. Charlie and JP mentioned that they were heading down to the nude beach. D and Michael decided to join them.

While walking they all got to talking, JP had overheard that Michael was D's boyfriend and not her husband the previous night. In his words "That shit is weird as hell, but I like it!" They all laughed and after a short while were at the nude beach.

D said she was surprised to find out that the nude beach meant 100% nude. No clothing at all was allowed. You could bring a towel, but you couldn't use it to actively cover up. The guys stripped fairly quickly, and D said she shrugged and did the same.

They walked onto the beach and D said it was busy, but not packed. There were all kinds of different people there. D said it was all pretty relaxed and people were obviously checking each other out, but not in a creepy way. Eventually, they ran into another couple that JP knew and introduced to them. They were Joan and Sam and were from New York. D guessed they were probably in their mid-50s or so. She said Joan was a big girl like her, but with slightly smaller boobs.

After talking for a bit, JP said "D here took it all Joan. First one since you." And Joan laughed and said to D "Good for you honey! That's pretty impressive!"

They eventually laid around on the beach for a bit, D wanted to go in the water, so Charlie and JP followed her. Michael stayed on the beach talking with Joan and Sam and watching. When they got into the water, there was was some playful splashing, followed by some groping. At one point JP said "These are the biggest titties I've ever seen for a real pair." And both he and Charlie started to suck her tits. While sucking her tits, JP started to rub D's pussy, while Charlie was groping her ass. Eventually, they switched and JP managed to slide a wet finger into D's asshole for a moment. When she moaned, JP smiled and said "Oh?" And D said "Yeah, but not with that monster!" as she stroked his cock a bit.

The trio moved back up to the beach, groping and stroking and the like. When they got back to Michael, Joan and Sam had left. D said she sat on a lounge chair, laid back and spread her legs and said "I need fucked." JP and Charlie both laughed and said "Nah. Not on the beach." And D said she and Michael were both surprised at this. JP said "Too much sand. You don't need that shit in your cunt and I don't need it on my dick."

They all fairly quickly gathered their things and made their way to the playroom. Being in the early afternoon, there weren't too many people in there. D immediately got onto the ottoman thing and Charlie started rubbing his cock up and down her pussy. He eventually started fucking her, and she was stroking JP. Michael sat back in a nearby chair watching.

Charlie fucked D through and orgasm and filled her pussy. D figured JP was going to fuck her, but he had another idea. JP told D to reach down and to scoop up some of Charlies cum and her own pussy juices and to spread it between her tits. D looked at him surprised and said "Really? And JP said "I've never had a pair that could cover my cock like yours can."

He then straddled D and she wrapped her tits around his cock. She said he moaned like he was in a pussy. D said surprisingly JP didn't last long at all and he erupted all over her face and her tits. He laughed and said "Fuuuuuuck. I've wanted to fuck a pair of fat tits like that for years."

He sort of rolled off and he went off towards the bathroom. D just sort of laid there with JP's cum on her face and tits and Charlie's cum leaking out of her pussy. Michael got up and came over and said "Go ahead. She won't stop you, unless she doesn't want it." And D saw Joan lay down next to her and she started to kiss and lick D's tits.

Pretty quickly, Joan was actively trying to lick all the cum off D's tits and she worked her way up to D's face. They then started kissing. A couple of tentative kisses first, then very quickly with a good amount of tongue. D said it was very different from kissing a man, as Joan was very soft about it.

Joan began rubbing D's pussy while they kissed. And she said "Do it. She's ready." And D looked over and saw Sam pushing his cock into her. D said Sam is about my size, but due to the situation, she enjoyed it. After a bit, Joan told D to get on her knees, and Sam pushed into her doggy style.

Joan then laid in front of D and pulled D's face into her pussy. D said she was unsure but Joan kind of took control and said "Do it. Eat my fucking cunt. You know you want to you fat slut." And D started to lick Joan's pussy. D said the first time she heard Joan moan from her licking her was all she needed to really go for it. D said, "I just did the things I know I like. She seemed to like them too!"

Eventually Joan came, which caused Sam to cum. When he pulled out, Michael pushed inside D and started to fuck her hard. Joan pulled D's face back into her pussy and said "Make me cum again you fat slut." D said this time was harder, because Michael was really hammering her but her own moans, combined with Michael and Joan's dirty talk was enough and Joan came, D came and Michael came all within a few seconds of each other.

When they all untangled, D said it was time for shower and a nap. Her and Michael walked back to the room, she took a shower and when she came out, Michael was already napping. She slid into bed and napped with him.

When she woke up, Michael was in the shower. When he came out, D met him by the bathroom door and went right to her knees and started sucking his cock. She slowly backed him up and pushed him back on the bed. He slid up and she got into the bed between his legs. She alternated between sucking Michael's cock and licking his balls. While licking his balls, Michael moaned, "Lower." And D immediately knew what he wanted.

Michael spread and raised his legs and D licked his cock, down over his balls and down to Michael's ass. She began licking his asshole and heard Michael moan loudly, which made her get more into licking his asshole. She was stroking his cock while eating his ass. Eventually, Michael said "Get up and here ride me."

She did and she said she was so turned on that she was riding Michael harder than ever. In her words "My boobs were flopping so hard they were hitting me in the face." This apparently sparked Michael's imagination and he said "Suck your own tit. Show me." And D pushed one of her tits up to her mouth and licked her own nipple before sucking it." Michael moaned loudly while watching and filled D's pussy with his cum, which made her cum.

While they came down, Michael said "Today, you've been naked in front of a lot of people, you got fucked and multiple men came on you and in you, you had your first bi experience, and you ate my ass my for the first time. And you never blinked or really hesitated. Eventually, we will find your limits."

D laughed and said, "Well, I'm not letting JP fuck me in the ass. So, that's a limit!" And Michael laughed and replied, "I don't know if that's just a limit or just good sense."

They hung out for a bit, got hungry and went off to find dinner. After a fairly light dinner, they walked down to the nude beach to see it at nighttime. D said it was beautiful and there were a lot of couples there. Some were fucking, others were kissing, others were just watching the stars and the ocean. D and Michael kissed for a bit, which turned into some groping. D laughed and said "Let's go elsewhere. JP is right. I don't want sand in my pussy!"

They made their way back to the pool area and being a Saturday night there was some kind of pool party. A DJ was playing music and people were dancing, making out and fucking just about everywhere. D said if she had a dollar for every guy who groped her ass or tits, we could retire rich. They ran into Sam and Joan, who greeted D with an open-mouthed kissed, which she returned. The four of them sat down by the pool and were talking. Eventually, a group of black guys approached and they all talked for a while. After a bit, Joan and Sam invited the group back to their room.

In Sam and Joan's room, they had an oversized king bed. D said the group was a total of 6 black guys and they ranged in age from mid-20s to mid-40s, with the exception of one guy they all called Gramps who proudly announced he was "74 and can still fuck better than most!" Apparently Joan and Sam have known this group for years. D said everyone was very nice and after a bit of the normal awkwardness, Joan kind of took charge.

She told everyone to strip and she laid down and spread her legs and told D to get her ready to get fucked. D said she sort of hesitated for a second and Joan said "Did I stutter bitch? Eat my fucking pussy." D got onto the bed and started to lick Joan's pussy. D said she felt all sorts of movement and could see guys kneeling on either side of Joan and D said she felt several different hands groping her ass, rubbing her pussy and rubbing her asshole.

D said despite being distracted, she made Joan cum. After she came, Joan said "Out of the way bitch, unless you have a cock for me." D rolled over and was immediately replaced by one of the guys who started fucking Joan. Two other guys kneeled on either side of Joan and she was alternating between sucking both of them.

D got up and saw Gramps sitting in a chair and she noticed he was hard. Her love of older men kicked in and she went to him. She started sucking his cock, which caused him to say "Fucking white bitches love black cock. It never, ever fails. And the fat ones love it most!" D loved it and really went to town on him. At one point, Michael said "Show him what you learned you liked." And D began licking his balls and then pushed her face into Gramps ass. Gramps moaned and said "Oh fuck! We got a freaky white bitch here." After a bit, he pulled D back to his cock and she made him cum. He shot what she thought was an impressive load, given his age, and she swallowed it.

D then looked around and saw Sam was on his knees sucking off one of the other black guys. D looked to Michael, who shrugged. D found the one unoccupied black guy, one of the ones who was mid-20s, and she started to suck him. He eventually turned around and told her to eat his ass too, which she did happily.

The guy Sam was sucking came over to her next and she went back and forth. One of the guys laid in bed and D got on him began riding him. After a bit, she felt her asshole being played with, looked back and saw Michael rubbing lube into her ass and onto his cock. He then pushed in, which made D cum. Michael and the guy eventually found a little rhythm, but the young black guy came fairly quickly.

D said Michael pulled out and two of the other black guys wanted a chance to DP her. They did. (I should note that I had already cum twice by this point. But I was asking questions. D said they were all good sized, but none were overly huge or anything.)

Nothing overly crazy happened the rest of the night but fucking. D was DPed a couple of times, eventually every guy came at least once. Most of them in or on D or Joan. Michael came in D's ass during one of the DP sessions. Joan and D licked cum off of each other, then Joan announced she wanted to go to bed and the night was basically over.

A couple of the guys wanted to go with D and Michael to their room, but they declined. D said she was worn out and Michael looked tired too. They took showers, went back down to the buffet to grab some dessert and then went to bed.

Unfortunately, D said she woke up very early Sunday morning and felt extremely sick. She ended up throwing up a lot and generally felt like crap. Michael called the front desk, who had a doctor come to check her out. He said D likely had food poisoning.

When she called me to tell me all of the above, she was waiting on Michael to get back with some medicine the doctor had prescribed.

I talked to her again Sunday night and she said she was feeling much better, but that her and Michael were just relaxing. She had felt well enough that they walked down to the "Prude Beach" where people weren't all naked, even if some were. D said she wore a one-piece bathing suit and a coverup, which seemed to send the signal that she didn't want to play with anyone.

They hung out by the beach for a bit, went back to the room, napped, watched a movie and just hung out. We left it at that and she said she'd see me the next day.

On Monday, D called me from the airport and said she'd see me soon. She said she woke up feeling pretty good. A few hours later, Michael dropped D off at our house. He made me promise to take care of her, gave her kiss and headed off with apologies for rushing out, but he had to get to a conference call later that afternoon.

D filled me in on everything. We talked about the whole "love" stuff. She basically said she feels like she can feel love for a lot of people. She doesn't love me any less, but she has room in her heart for Michael too. I told her I get it, but that it does make me feel some angst. And D again said "If you want me to end it, I will. I won't be happy about it. And it's going to take me a while to get over it, but I won't ruin what we have and our family for this."

I assured her that I didn't want that. It's like Dharmadue said: This feels like she is gaining, and so am I.

We talked more, promised to keep talking about our feelings at all times and said that either of us can call a pause at any point. We also said that if either of us wants to end anything, we can do that too, but after we talk through it. D also again made it clear, that she doesn't really want me fucking anyone else. But she did say "If we were in a place like Hedonism and it happened, then I'd be ok with it. It's different there. But don't you go looking for it!"

We picked the kids up, had dinner, I went to my game and got hurt. I called D and she came and got me and took me right to the hospital. They couldn't confirm anything, because I already had too much swelling. (It was about six days later that the swelling was down enough to confirm a torn ACL.)

On Tuesday, Michael was supposed to come over during the day. He did, but he came over like a friend. He offered to bring me anything I needed and asked D if she needed anything. He drove D to the field, so she could drive my car back home. When they came in, I could tell D wanted to fuck him. And this was the last time they were going to see each other for over a month, because Michael was leaving for Japan in the morning.

We all hung out for a bit and I eventually said, "Go fuck already." And we all laughed. D led Michael to our bedroom and I could hear them fucking. I could tell she was being extra loud for my sake and I could hear her telling him that he is "the best fuck she's ever had" and that "no one could ever make her cum like he does".

After about an hour, they came out. He looked spent but happy and D was glowing. That only lasted until a tearful goodbye at the door, which turned into a short makeout session. D even opened her robe and let Michael take a couple of pics of her tits. He said they were just for him, but that he might have to show some friends in Japan too. They laughed, kissed some more, told each other they love each other and Michael left.

D and I talked for a while, hung out, got me set up in the recliner, and she picked up the kids.

Fast forward to now...

I had some pre-surgical work done yesterday. I have another week or two of pre-hab work to strengthen everything before surgery. If things look good in a week, I'll go in for surgery at the end of next week. If I still need to do some more pre-hab, then it'll be like two weeks before surgery. After that, I'll be laid up for a few days before starting rehab.

The important part for this crowd: I won't really be able to do much sexually for probably close to two months. At my age and weight, I have to be pretty careful to not overdo anything or I can have a major setback with my knee.

Back to the good stuff...

Michael has been gone for almost a week. He and D have talked twice, but it's tricky with the time difference. Michael was very clear with D that she's going to need to get fucked while he's gone. He knows she won't be able to go without, and he knows there isn't really anything I can do for D, with my knee, but also because me fucking her does nothing for her.

D is also pretty sure Michael will be fucking other women while he's gone, but she said she understands it and really doesn't mind. She told me, "That's another way our love is different than my love for Michael. I don't really want you fucking anyone else, unless I'm there and it just happens. But if he does, I just kind of get it and I don't care."

To the point of D needing sex, Michael had already spoken with D's mom, Rick and D's mom's older neighbor Jason and set up a double-date for them. They'll all be going out together on Friday. Our kids will be home with me, so D should be able to have some fun. D said Michael has made it clear that he's perfectly fine with whatever she chooses to do and that he expects her to have fun.

The four of them will be heading out to dinner. D may spend the night at her mom's, but she said it all depends on how the night goes.

So that's that. This was a very long update that took me several hours to write over a few different sessions and I'm sure it rambles. But it is what it is. Sorry if there are typos and grammar mistakes. I'm too tired and too drugged up to go back and fix them.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:22 pm

Thanks for the wonderful- non-rambling- update OC. Hope the surgery goes well and rehab after that makes good as new.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:06 am

Thanks Orlandocpl,

I hope you will recover soon and fully!!!

Meanwhile, good to hear that, while you not being able to be sexually active at the time when D's lover is on the other side of the globe, there are others who can take care of your wonderful Lady's needs.

As someone who always admired huge boobs, could I ask what bra-size your Wife is wearing?

Sincerely
elina

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:34 am

elina wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:06 am
Thanks Orlandocpl,

I hope you will recover soon and fully!!!

Meanwhile, good to hear that, while you not being able to be sexually active at the time when D's lover is on the other side of the globe, there are others who can take care of your wonderful Lady's needs.

As someone who always admired huge boobs, could I ask what bra-size your Wife is wearing?

Sincerely
elina
Depending on the style and brand of bra, she ranges between a 42DD and a 44EE.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:52 am

Exciting update, not rambling at all. Happy D will be taken care of while he is away. She has unlocked that inner Slut and needs fed a lot more now. Good for her.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:49 pm

I have a question and it’s only a question without judgement. Early on in this thread, you mentioned that your wife had issues with her weight and that she felt self conscious about it. In many of your updates, Michael has called her fat, as well as several of the men she has encountered. Does that bother you at all? Does it bother her? It just seems demeaning. Perhaps it’s the new context from which she’s hearing it but it just seems to be a reversal from her former self awareness.

There are threads about when men should refer to women as sluts. To me, that should only be used when the woman says it should be and not assumed. This is no different. These men call her fat without her permission or any regard as to how she may feel about it. I’d just like to know your thoughts.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:26 pm

Gulfcpl wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:49 pm
I have a question and it’s only a question without judgement. Early on in this thread, you mentioned that your wife had issues with her weight and that she felt self conscious about it. In many of your updates, Michael has called her fat, as well as several of the men she has encountered. Does that bother you at all? Does it bother her? It just seems demeaning. Perhaps it’s the new context from which she’s hearing it but it just seems to be a reversal from her former self awareness.

There are threads about when men should refer to women as sluts. To me, that should only be used when the woman says it should be and not assumed. This is no different. These men call her fat without her permission or any regard as to how she may feel about it. I’d just like to know your thoughts.
It's a good question. I think her previous issues were all related to her size making her feel unsexy. She told me for years that she didn't feel attractive. Flip to now and she has Michael, as well as several other men, who find her sexy. And it's no small part due to her size. So, it's become a turn on for her to be called fat and a big bitch and other things.

For example, if I just up and called her fat, she'd be hurt and she'd be angry and upset. But when it's during sex, she loves it. She told me a particular thing she likes is when various guys have referred to her "fat titties". That seems to be hitting a particular button neither of us realized she needed to be hit.

In fact, just yesterday, she had stopped at the grocery store after work. She had on a shirt that showed a decent amount of cleavage. She overheard a guy tell his friend "Damn. Look at them fat titties." And she said she was instantly wet.

So, I am certain it's in that context, and that context only, that she's ok with it. She also enjoys being called a slut and a whore and any number of other things. She gets very turned on by being told in public things like "None of these people know what a dirty slut you are." Things like that really get her going.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:23 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:26 pm
Gulfcpl wrote:
I have a question and it’s only a question without judgement. Early on in this thread, you mentioned that your wife had issues with her weight and that she felt self conscious about it. In many of your updates, Michael has called her fat, as well as several of the men she has encountered. Does that bother you at all? Does it bother her? .....
It's a good question. I think her previous issues were all related to her size making her feel unsexy. She told me for years that she didn't feel attractive. Flip to now and she has Michael, as well as several other men, who find her sexy. And it's no small part due to her size. So, it's become a turn on for her to be called fat and a big bitch and other things.

For example, if I just up and called her fat, she'd be hurt and she'd be angry and upset. But when it's during sex, she loves it. She told me a particular thing she likes is when various guys have referred to her "fat titties". That seems to be hitting a particular button neither of us realized she needed to be hit.

In fact, just yesterday, she had stopped at the grocery store after work. She had on a shirt that showed a decent amount of cleavage. She overheard a guy tell his friend "Damn. Look at them fat titties." And she said she was instantly wet.

So, I am certain it's in that context, and that context only, that she's ok with it. She also enjoys being called a slut and a whore and any number of other things. She gets very turned on by being told in public things like "None of these people know what a dirty slut you are." Things like that really get her going.
Yes, She is learning to accept and love Herself the way She is, and is getting confirmation from lots of highly capable sex-partners who obviously are immensely turned on and attracted to Her exactly because She is the way She is...

I guess this would be a huge confidence-booster for everyone who experiences something like that.

I am among (I would like to think) the majority of Males who likes Ladies with some meat on their bones... In particular if the Lady is confident in showing Herself as She is. Wearing clothes revealing Her cleavage is one way to drive guys like me hot. (Is there no way you could post some pictures showing just her cleavage???)

Sincerely
elina

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:51 pm

elina wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:23 pm
OrlandoCPL wrote:
Gulfcpl wrote:
I have a question and it’s only a question without judgement. Early on in this thread, you mentioned that your wife had issues with her weight and that she felt self conscious about it. In many of your updates, Michael has called her fat, as well as several of the men she has encountered. Does that bother you at all? Does it bother her? .....

Yes, She is learning to accept and love Herself the way She is, and is getting confirmation from lots of highly capable sex-partners who obviously are immensely turned on and attracted to Her exactly because She is the way She is...

I guess this would be a huge confidence-booster for everyone who experiences something like that.

I am among (I would like to think) the majority of Males who likes Ladies with some meat on their bones... In particular if the Lady is confident in showing Herself as She is. Wearing clothes revealing Her cleavage is one way to drive guys like me hot. (Is there no way you could post some pictures showing just her cleavage???)

Sincerely
elina
I could do that, but I have no idea how. Point me in the right direction?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:25 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:51 pm

I could do that, but I have no idea how. Point me in the right direction?
OC you can post pictures in the Hotties section. I believe there are guidelines on posting pictures...
As elina said most of us would love to see any pics that you would feel safe to share - this includes removing any identification info.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:49 pm

Super interested in an update with her and being with her mom and the guys this weekend. Seems like she and her mom could have fun together.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:06 am

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Gulfcpl wrote:

Thank you for that response. I’m so glad that she is now has the confidence in herself to have the fun she’s having. It’s what life should be about. So happy for you both.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:53 pm

Coolcalm wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:49 pm
Super interested in an update with her and being with her mom and the guys this weekend. Seems like she and her mom could have fun together.
The double date got rescheduled and happened last night. But we've got a crowd around for the Super Bowl, so I'll try to come back and fill you all in tomorrow. Enjoy the game or the commercials or whatever!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:44 am

Hey Orlando great updates! Really loved what happy on her trip. She sure did a ton of BBC! Super hot! Sorry about the ACL that sucks. Hope you have a fast and easy recovery. Weird being the one saying that and not the one hearing it lol. Shame she got sick on the trip also what a bummer.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:14 am

On Friday morning, D got a call from her mom. Apparently, Rick had to reschedule. He was available Saturday and not Friday. He had some kind of work thing come up on Friday. This involved D calling Jason (her mom's neighbor) and seeing if he was free. Jason is retired and his response was "I'm always free. But for you, I can really be always free." That made D laugh and feel wanted. So, they rescheduled for Saturday.

It was pretty nice here this weekend, so D wore a casual top that showed off some cleavage, jeans and a light blue bra and panty set. We actually ended up setting the kids up with sleepovers, so she could have the night to herself however she wanted. She did assure me she wouldn't stay overnight, because she wanted to make sure I'm ok with my knee and all. But, to be honest, I'm getting around ok at the moment. That'll change after surgery, but for now, I'm alright.

D left for her mom's. When she got to her mom's, Rick was already there. D was surprised to see him already there and her mom said, "He came over early this afternoon, so we could have a little fun before tonight." They all kind of laughed and Rick said "Your mom can't get enough of my cock. She's wearing me out!"

Rick got up to go to the bathroom and D asked her mom "Did you already fuck?" And her mom said "Twice!" And they both laughed.

After a bit, Jason arrived. They all did some minor chit chat and then headed out. Rick had picked out a place that has a restaurant/bar with an area for dancing. D's mom rode up front with Rick and D sat in the back with Jason. Through some conversation, D found out a lot more about Jason.

He's 67, so 24 years her senior. He's divorced and has been for nearly 30 years. No kids. He's dated some, but nothing serious. Throughout the course of the night, he admitted to D that he's mostly been focused on finding couples in the lifestyle for the past 10-15 years. He enjoys fucking younger, married women and he's quite dominant.

Physically, D said Jason is attractive, but a big part for her is his age. He's about 5'10'', so only a bit taller than I am. He's almost completely bald. D said that was actually kind of a turnoff, as he's "hanging on to what he has left, and he should just let it go". He has a fairly big beer belly too. But she said he's good looking despite the above and she was really responding to his dominant tone.

At dinner, they did some dancing around eating and drinking. D didn't drink, and her mom and the guys only had a couple of beers. D said that made her feel better. She has issues with people getting drunk, and it's gotten to be more of a dislike as she's gotten older.

When dancing, Jason was pointing out how many men and women were looking at D with him. And he said "It's clear they can't figure out the age difference. They are confused why you would be with me." And D said she just smiled and kissed him. She intended for it to be a quick kiss, but Jason had other ideas. He turned it into a full, deep kiss on the dancefloor. D said him taking control like that was a major turn on for her. From that point forward in the night, she said it turned and Jason was fully in control.

They ate, chatted, danced a bit more and when things sort of lagged, Rick said "Should we go?" They all got back into Rick's SUV. This time, Jason told D to sit in the middle next to him. When they pulled out, Jason began asking D and her mom a lot about them and their history. At one point he said "You two are more like slutty sisters than a mother and daughter. But it's much sexier this way."

He then began kissing D. He was also openly groping her tits and saying, "I can't wait to get you out of this top and to see these big tits." He was also fairly roughly rubbing her pussy through her jeans. D said it would have normally been a turn off that he was being so aggressive, but instead she liked it.

When they got back to mom's, her mom invited them all in. Jason said "Thank you, but I think D (he used her full name) and I will go over to my house for a bit. We'll come by later." I should pause here to say it was only about 9 PM or so at this point.

D's mom looked at D, they smiled at each other, and she said, "Have fun!". Jason lives two houses over, so it was a very short walk. When they went inside, D said his place was nice, but cluttered. She told me "It was really different from Michael's place. He lives like his house is always ready to show. Jason's place was like lived-in."

After Jason closed the door, he pulled D into a kiss. She said he was so forceful, but she loved it. He then led her through the house and into what was obviously a spare bedroom. She was surprised to see that Jason had a lot of different sex toys in there. He also had various ropes and things. D said she let out a "Wow." And Jason laughed and said, "I told you that I'm dominant. But don't worry. We'll only do what you want."

At that point, they kissed more. She said Jason was a very sloppy kisser, because he used so much tongue. She also described his tongue as "very thick". Again, this would normally be a turn off, but she enjoyed it quite a bit.

At one point, Jason sat on the bed and said, "Strip off those clothes. I want to see those big tits now." D pulled off her shirt and undid her bra, as she reached to unbutton her jeans, Jason reached out and began roughly groping her tits. She said he was squeezing her boobs hard and pulling and twisting her nipples enough that she let out a little screech. Jason said, "Yes. Squeal piggy."

He then began alternating between sucking each of her tits, while biting them somewhat roughly and pinching her other nipple fairly hard. D said it was a mixture of pleasure and pain. And she said Jason clearly got off when she moaned or yelped in pain. And each time, he'd said some version of "Squeal piggy."

Eventually, he pushed her jeans down and yanked her panties off. He then told D to stand back, while he looked her up and down. She said "I've had lots of guys check me out, but he really made me feel like a piece of meat. It was weirdly such a turn on. He's not even very good looking, but I wanted him to want me so bad."

Jason reached out and fairly roughly rubbed her pussy and said "You should shave this. It's kind of a mess." He then pulled her to the bed and told her to spread her legs. She did and he began to rub her pussy even harder. She got extremely wet and Jason said "Yes. You are in need of this, aren't you?" And she moaned back that she was, and he laughed, "Your fat cuckold husband doesn't do it for you, huh?" And she moaned and said "No." Jason just laughed in response.

He grabbed a nearby dildo and pushed it into D's pussy, while still rubbing her clit. After a minute, she was moaning and thrashing around. Jason said "That's it. Cum for me piggy. Cum for me." And she came hard. Unlike a lot of other guys, Jason didn't realize she'd need a moment after coming, but more likely, he didn't care.

He pulled the dildo out of her, and immediately started fingering her. D said it was uncomfortable because she had just cum, but that it was "like uncomfortably good". Jason was really hammering her with his fingers and began very rapidly and roughly rubbing her clit. He said "Does the piggy squirt?" And D moaned that she doesn't. And Jason laughed and said "We'll see about that piggy." And he began really going to town on her. D said she felt an orgasm building, while also feeling like she needed to pee. She also said she was moaning and thrashing around, while Jason kept repeating "That's it piggy. Let it go. Cum for me piggy. Cum piggy." And D said she felt this orgasm rip through her, while also feeling like "I took a pee after being in the car for hours or something." She said she could feel it coming out and that her thighs were soaked. Jason only laughed and said "Good piggy. I knew you could squirt."

D said he grabbed some nearby towels and actually got fairly gentle and begin wiping her up. As she came down, she said "I've never done that before." Jason laughed and said "You're such a slut, I knew you could. All sluts can squirt. They just need to be handled the right away." D said she eventually settled down and immediately turned to pleasing mode. She looked at Jason and said, "You didn't cum. Let me make you cum." And he laughed and said, "Oh, you will."

He helped her to her feet and led her to his bedroom. He laughed and said "That other room is playing. I need to sleep here, so no squirting in my bed."

He stood next to the bed and told D to undress him. She got his shirt and undershirt off. She said his big belly then flopped over his belt. She lifted it up and got his pants undone. He stepped out of them, and she pulled off his underwear and he laid back in his bed and said "Get to work."

D said he had a pretty impressive cock. He was already hard and was fairly thick. She guessed he was about 6 inches long. She also said he had enormous balls and that he was very hairy with a mixture of gray and black hair all around his cock, balls, thighs and down to his ass.

She started to lick his cockhead while stroking him and Jason said, "Bigger than your husband?" And D said "Yes. A lot." And he laughed and said, "I could tell. He always seemed like he had a small dick. I could tell when your mom first moved in and we first met."

D started sucking him and he kept up a running commentary, "I thought you looked like a slut years ago. Flaunting those big tits around. You wanted me to look. Your mom is a fucking whore too. I've seen her have a few different guys come by. I'm pretty sure she's fucking the lawn guy." D moaned and he laughed. "Like mother, like daughter. Two fucking sluts."

D moaned at this and pulled off him and asked "Are you going to fuck me like a slut?" And he pushed her head back on his cock and said "All in due time. Just keep sucking piggy. I bet your mom is getting fucked right now. Rick said he loves plowing her fat ass. Said he's never had a bitch who loves it in her ass like you mom does." D moaned and Jason laughed hard, making his big belly jiggle. "Fucking slut. You love what a whore your mother is. You two fucking whores."

He then pulled back and said, "Fuck me now piggy." And D crawled up and got his cock lined up and started to ride him. She said his thickness was very nice and she was moaning. Jason was squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples. She said that made her moan harder and he said "We might need to clamp these fucking tits. Would you like that piggy?" And she asked him what he meant. Jason laughed and said "Stupid slut. I'm gonna put clamps on your nipples. You need those tits clamped down. I might tie them up too piggy." D said she still didn't really understand, but loved it anyway.

At one point, D said Jason was pulling her nipples out really far and was making her tits flop by yanking on her nipples. She said the pain was intense, but she loved it and eventually she came. While she came on his cock, Jason said "Fucking slut piggy. We should pierce these nipples. I know a guy. He'll do it for free. You'll have to let him fuck your tits, but you get a free piercing." D said this really turned her on and she could feel another orgasm building.

Jason could tell and kept it up by saying, "Imagine when your boyfriend gets home and piggy has her nipples pierced. What will he think?" D said she moaned and said "What will my husband think?" And Jason laughed and said, "I think we've established no one cares what he thinks." She moaned at that he began pushing up into her harder.

After a bit, Jason said "Get off and kneel on the floor piggy." She did and he jerked her cock over her face before shooting a fairly big load. It dripped off her forehead and cheeks and onto her tits. Jason moaned and said "Good piggy. All covered in my cum."

After a moment, Jason told her to clean off his cock. She did. And he said "I wish I was young enough to go again. You're a fun piggy." He then got up and told her to follow him. They stopped at a hall closet, and he had her grab a new sheet. They went back into the spare room and Jason told her to clean up the wet sheet from her squirting and to remake the bed. D said it was kind of a turn on and Jason told her to do it naked.

She realized then that the blinds in that room were wide open. When she noticed, Jason laughed and said, "So? The only one that can see in here is the neighbor's kid's room. He's like 22 and a loser. Give him some excitement to see what goes on here. Maybe it'll motivate him to do something with his life."

D looked, but couldn't see anything. She did say it was a turn on to think that he might have watched. She finished making the bed. And then Jason handed her her clothes. At this point, D said "I need to go clean up." Jason laughed and said, "I don't think so piggy. Piggies go home covered in cum." And D said the idea made her shiver. She also said, "I didn't want to get cum on the bra, since it's kind of new and I like it. So, I just sort of held it."

She put on her underwear, jeans and shirt. Jason had thrown on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and a pair of sandals. D said this was the first time he seemed "old" to her. He walked her down the sidewalk, and remarked "I had hoped someone would be walking their dog. Oh well." D said that also made her shiver.

When they got to her mom's door, D opened it and invited Jason in. He laughed and said, "Nah. I'm going to go to bed. You have fun piggy. I'll call you next week. Maybe we'll go see my friend about getting those tits pierced." D said she again felt a shiver and Jason smacked her on the ass and said, "Night piggy."

He walked away and D let herself inside. She walked down the hall and found her mom and Rick under a blanket with the TV on. Her mom saw her and laughed, "Jesus Christ. You are a fucking mess." And Rick said "Wow. The old man let you have it, huh?"

D sat down in the loveseat and said "He's pretty crazy." And she told her mom and Rick about what had happened. When she got to the part about squirting, D said it was obvious that Rick was rubbing her mom's pussy. He mom was moaning and telling her to keep going.

She told him about Jason wanting to pierce her nipples. Rick loved that, her mom moaned and said "Fuuuuuuuuck" and it was clear she was cumming. At this point Rick pulled the blanket off, pushed D's mom onto her back and began fucking her.

D said she just sat there for a bit, listening to her mom moan. Rick looked over and then looked at D's mom and said "Look at your daughter watching us fuck." And D's mom moaned loud and said "Yes. I love it."

D said hearing he mom say she loved it made her undo her jeans and to start to rub her pussy. Rick looked over and said "That's right. Watch me fuck your whore mother. Rub that pussy you slut."

D said she pulled down her jeans and panties. She started to openly masturbate watching her mom and Rick fuck. Rick then said "Take those tits out. Show me." And D pulled her shirt off. Rick grunted out "Fuck. They are huge." and to D's mom, he said "Look at her big fucking tits." And D's mom looked and moaned. D said seeing her mom look at her tits was enough to make her cum. That triggered a chain reaction and he mom came, and Rick came inside her mom's pussy.

After everyone calmed down. Her mom started laughing. Softly and then harder. Rick said "What's so funny?" And her mom said "This. You just fucked me in front of my daughter and she came while watching us!" And they all started laughing pretty hard.

Rick eventually got up to go to the bathroom. D went to her mom's bathroom and cleaned Jason's cum off her face and tits as best she could, and got redressed.

When she came out, her mom had a t-shirt and panties on. Rick was in his boxers. D told her mom she was going to head home to make sure I was ok. Rick said, "You sure you don't want to stay? You can watch again if you want." And they all laughed. D's mom said, "Slow down. I don't know if I'm ready to go again. It's been three times already today." And Rick said, "Oh, I know you'll be ready to go again soon." And they laughed again.

D gave her mom a quick kiss on the cheek and Rick said, "Just on the cheek?" D's mom laughed and pulled D in for a quick kiss on the lips, and said, "There. That good you horndog?" And they all laughed.

D drove home, filled me in on everything, jerking me off to two orgasms in the process.

I asked her if she wanted to go out with Jason again. She said, "I do. But I don't know about getting my nipples pierced. I mean, it sounds like fun and it's sexy, but I'm 43. I don't know about all that." She also said she was sure Jason will want to push it further. And D said, "I like that he's dominant, but I don't know about being tied up. And all this stuff about clamping my nipples and tying up my tits (I had explained and showed her what he meant) is a bit much. I don't think that's for me."

As for the stuff with her mom, D shrugged and said, "I don't know. It's all fucking crazy. I mean, we're both slutty. But I don't know. I never really wanted to do anything with another woman, and then Joan made me go down on her. But whatever. It didn't really care about it. It was good because she liked it and Michael liked it. But I don't know. With my mom, it feels different. It's fucking weird."

Clearly, she's working through some stuff with that. I'm giving her space on that whole thing.

This morning (Monday), Jason actually called D and told her to come over. He didn't ask, but basically told her to come. She said that part was a turn on, but she told him she couldn't, because she has to do family stuff. Jason's reply was "I didn't ask. Get your worthless husband to do it." And she said that was an immediate turn off. She then told Jason "My family, including my not worthless husband, come before anything else. If you can't deal, find someone else to fuck." And she said Jason replied, "Fucking piggy. You know you want this more than that. You need it." And D told him "Actually, I don't. Bye." And she hung up on him. He left a voicemail telling her to never hang up on him again, and she pretty much blew it off. She told me, "He doesn't get it. Fuck him."

Jason then called me and said, "Your wife is a good fuck, but if she can't do what I say, when I say to do it, then this isn't going to work." I agreed with him on all of that, and he laughed and said, "Good luck. That piggy doesn't need a boyfriend. She needs a master. Michael isn't that, and you sure as fuck aren't that either." And I told him that she makes the decisions and he should respect it. His reply was "Piggies give respect. They don't get it. I have plenty of other bitches I can fuck." I told him that sounds good. He replied with, "Lose my number then. Tell Piggy she can come crawling back and I might give her what she needs." And he hung up.

I told D and her response was "Guess I'm not getting my nipples pierced...at least not for him!" And we both laughed.

I think that interaction confirmed we're in a pretty good place with all of this. She's still fully committed to us. And yes, she did talk to Michael. Despite the time difference, he had gotten up to watch the Super Bowl and she talked with him after. She told him all about being with Jason. She said Michael was glad she had fun and encouraged her to keep exploring. They're going to talk again later this week. D told me she'll fill Michael in on the whole nasty conversation with Jason. And that'll probably be that.

We have a very busy week of the kids' stuff, work and appointments for me. So, I have no idea when I'll have any updates. But I'll try to pop in when I can.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:09 am

Thanks for taking the time to post updates OC. Hope your prehab is going well and surgery goes welll. :evil: The only thing that kept running thru my mind as I read this update was what a a*hole Jason is. Being a dominant is a lot of responsibility because you need to take care of the sub and it requires a lot of trust between the two. Looks like he thinks that calling a woman names, being rough and ordering around is a turn on. Hope D sticks to her guns and gives him the heave-ho.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:17 am

I agree with the above response. Jason is the pig. I hope she doesn’t cave to this POS. She can do much better than that.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:21 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:09 am
Thanks for taking the time to post updates OC. Hope your prehab is going well and surgery goes welll. :evil: The only thing that kept running thru my mind as I read this update was what a a*hole Jason is. Being a dominant is a lot of responsibility because you need to take care of the sub and it requires a lot of trust between the two. Looks like he thinks that calling a woman names, being rough and ordering around is a turn on. Hope D sticks to her guns and gives him the heave-ho.
Gulfcpl wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:17 am
I agree with the above response. Jason is the pig. I hope she doesn’t cave to this POS. She can do much better than that.
She's definitely done with him. She enjoyed most everything until he was acting like an asshole this morning. She didn't mind the name calling. She didn't really mind the idea of him forcing her to do things. But she's not really down with pain as a big part of sex, which he seems to be very into. And she definitely didn't like him telling her to blow off our real life for sex.

That actually made me feel a lot better about where our own relationship is at. She clearly loves getting to fuck and all of that, but she's not going to ruin our lives for it.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:05 pm

Thanks for the update OC. Glad to hear that D is done with Jason. I admire D because while she enjoys sex but not at the cost of family.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 pm

Yes,

The Lady should always be in charge.
Very good to see that D has style and will not accept arrogant and disrespectful individuals like Jason having their way.

Sincerely
elina

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:10 am

Great update, thank you. I agree with all the previous. That guy is a total dbag and just doesn't get it.

She had the presence of mind to see him for what he was all along: some bonus cock she got on the side but would never threaten her primary relationship. As you said, it should make you feel better about your relationship. You both are in a good place. She will fuck other men, probably a lot of men, but you will remain the priority.

The part with her mother is different. Sounds like it weirded D out. I love the fact they both felt so free that D could not only watch this, but got herself off at the same time. That openness is very hot.

She got a taste of sex with women and maybe she opens that up again in the future. Maybe Michael will push her towards that. Definitely hot and she may come to enjoy it, but with her mother.... That would weird me out too.