New Here - Our Story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: New Here - Our Story

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:21 am

OC - hope your surgery went well and your rehab is going well. Hope D is taking good care of you in recovery and taking care of herself :D as well. IIRC her bf Michael should be back by now if not very soon.
Please take care of yourself and once you have time please do keep us posted on your progress if you feel like sharing

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:34 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:21 am
OC - hope your surgery went well and your rehab is going well. Hope D is taking good care of you in recovery and taking care of herself :D as well. IIRC her bf Michael should be back by now if not very soon.
Please take care of yourself and once you have time please do keep us posted on your progress if you feel like sharing
Thanks for asking!

Catching up...

I had surgery last Wednesday. Everything went well. Just a bunch of rehab in front of me. Already into that phase as of today.

Michael isn't back yet. He's actually going to be in Japan until at least mid-March now. It turns out that he has a place that he keeps on sort of a retainer/timeshare situation. So, he's working from there for a while longer than expected. He and D still talk every few days, Facetime and masturbate together. Michael actually sent Jason a text and told him to leave D alone, which made D so horny for him. In her words "It was just such a manly thing to do. So hot."

As far as fucking goes, D actually kind of chilled for a bit after the whole Jason thing. Some of that was her just wanting to step back for a moment, but most was life stuff. I had my stuff going on, the kids had a bunch of stuff happening and she had a ton of work stuff happening.

On Friday, she was talking to her mom and telling her how horny she was. Her mom said "You should go out with Rick. He's wearing me out!" D laughed and said, "Yeah sure. I'll just go out with your boyfriend." And her mom said "Not like you haven't before."

After some more banter, D was starting to rub her pussy and finally said "Are you really ok if I fuck Rick?" And her mom said "Of course I am. I have no problem with it. Like I said, we've been here before. And I can tell you need it bad."

D's mom texted Rick, and he called D like two minutes later. They arranged to go out last Saturday. D's mom took the kids for the night.

When Saturday came, Rick came to our house. D let him in and went to finish getting ready. I was set up in the recliner, since that's where I'm most comfortable. Rick came and we chatted for a while. This was the first time he and I have talked much. He's 62 and fully retired. He used to work on a lot of different projects and deals with Michael in the real estate world, so that's how they know each other.

Rick is probably about 6-feet tall, he's got a full head of hair, but he's completely gray. He's in pretty good shape for a guy his age. And I know from D and her mom that he's got a good-sized cock. D guessed he's probably about 8 inches and fairly thick. He also has pretty big balls.

Rick tore his ACL back in the day when he played D2 college football. But he never really got it checked, because back then it was mostly "play until you can't". So we talked about that a bit and some sports stuff.

D came out and she had on a pair of jeans and this really loose top. When she bent over, you could see right down her shirt. She had worn this lacy black bra and looked really hot. Rick let out a little whistle and D smiled. She gave me a kiss and off they went.

Rick took D to a restaurant downtown. She said he was a perfect gentleman the entire time. They talked a lot about life and her mom and all of that. At one point Rick said, "It's every guy's dream to fuck a mother/daughter combo." And they both laughed a little about that.

After dinner, they were going to go on a walk, but it was somewhat chilly (yes, for Orlando!), so they got the car and headed back to our place.

They came in, Rick sat on the couch, D made sure I didn't need anything and she sat with them. We all talked for a bit as I half-watched a basketball game. At one point I realized it was quiet and I looked over and they were deep in a kiss. Rick was letting his hands roam while they kissed and eventually he started to grope D's tits.

When D moaned, he took that as a sign and pulled up on her shirt. D lifted her arms up and let him pull it off. He immediately went her bra clasp and undid it and her tits spilled out. Rick said "Fuck. They are huge." And while hefting and squeezing one of D's tits he said "Bigger and heavier than your mom's" which made D moan.

Rick played with her tits for a while and they kissed more and he got her jeans off and started to rub her pussy through her panties. Eventually, D pulled her panties off and she was naked in front of him. Rick slid down on his knees and pushed D's legs apart and started to eat her pussy. It didn't take long for D to moan that she was cumming and I watched her shake with orgasm.

After D settled, she got up and led Rick to our bedroom. After a bit I heard him moaning loudly saying "Fuuuuuuuuuck. You suck cock just like your mom."

A bit later I heard D moan and Rick say "Pussy feels just like your mom's" to which D moaned very loudly. From there it was a bunch of moaning, "Fuck me" and "Harder" and the like. After a bit I heard Rick say "Next time, I'm going to fuck you with your mom watching." And D yelled out "Yes. Fuck yes. I want you to fuck me like a slut in front of my mom." and she clearly came.

A bunch more moaning followed, and then Rick said "Fuck. I'm going to cum." And D loudly said "Cum in my pussy. Fill my fucking my pussy." And Rick grunted and said "Just like your fucking slut mom." And he moaned loudly and was clearly cumming.

They stayed in our bedroom for a bit, clearly talking but not loud enough for me to make it out. After a while. they came out, Rick had gotten dressed and D had thrown on a nightgown thing she sleeps in somewhat regularly. Rick thanked me for letting him take D out and told me to take care of myself with rehab.

D walked him to the door, they kissed goodnight and Rick left. She came to me and started to kiss me and put my hand on her pussy and said "Can you feel how much Rick came? He shot a huge load in me." And I could feel how soaked she was. She pulled off her nightgown and basically "fed" me one of her tits and told me to make her cum. I fingered her and when she was close she said "Switch hands and lick your fingers!" So, I did. I could taste both her and Rick's musky cum taste. She moaned and shook with an orgasm. After, she went to the bathroom, and the rest of the night was pretty mundane stuff.

So, that's the update. D talked to her mom on Sunday and told her all about the night. They also talked about Rick fucking D in front of her mom and her mom said "I wouldn't mind watching that!" So, I assume that will get set up here eventually.

That's it for now! Thanks for checking in on us!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:59 pm

OC glad to hear the surgery went and your rehab is progressing well. Thanks for the update about D and Rick. Fucking D in front of her Mom sounds 🥵

Take care of yourself and looks like D is being taken care of very well 😀

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:51 am

Just wanted to check in, since it has been a long time since my last update.

It's been pretty mundane life for a while now. I'm rehabbing and working. The kids are in school. D is working.

Michael hasn't returned, at least not fully. His time in Japan has been extended into early-April now. He did return for about five days last week. He and D spent three of the five nights together.

Beyond that, Michael has given her his full blessing to get fucked by whoever she wants. He was also honest that's he's been fucking a woman in Japan. As they had discussed before, neither seems to really care all that much, as long as they are both honest. D did tell me that Michael said, "But she has nothing compared to you in the tits department!" and that she liked that quite a bit.

D has seen Rick a few more times. Nothing overly wild. One night, Rick and D were fucking and her mom called me on the phone. Then we facetimed, so she could see. And her mom teased me about that.

D also had a one-night stand, which ended up being fairly non-eventful. Much like Michael, D met this guy at the store. He's an older black man. There was some flirting. He asked D out and she decided to go for it. They went to dinner and back to his place. She sucked his cock and he came fairly quickly. She tried to get him hard again, but no dice. He's asked her to get together again, but she's not sure. She was pretty disappointed. We'll see.

So, that's it for now. Hope everyone is doing well!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:41 am

Thanks for the update OC and glad to hear that your rehab is going well.
Nice to hear that D 's needs are being taken care of by Rick in Michael's absence :D. Are they still planning to fuck in front of her Mom? It souds HOT but not sure how they all feel about doing it.
Hopefully D finds a more fulfilling ONS with a BBC :D
Last edited by venus-can99 on Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:00 am

Thank you for the update Orland. Nice to hear she is still at it with other men. Sucks that the one was a disappointment. Hope rehab is going good for you.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:50 am

Hope rehab is going well OC. You and D are probably busy with family stuff with Easter approaching. Micael should be back soon from Japan and in the meantime hopefully D's needs are bing met by Rick (lucky guy - serving Mom and daughter :D ) or other fb's while you are recuperating.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:40 pm

Hi Everyone!

It's been almost a month, and quite the month for us.

My update is simplest: Rehab is going well, but taking longer because I'm older. But everything is progressing as hoped for.

At the end of March, D was promoted at work. We went out as a family and had a nice dinner. While out, D arranged for her mom to watch the kids, so that her and I could go out. We dropped the kids at her mom's house and D said she had a surprise for me.

In our area, there is a place called Club Secrets. It's a swingers resort. Michael had taken D once, but the night they went turned out to be fairly dead and they didn't really do much.

The night we went was pretty busy, or at least seemed so to me. Unknown to me, D had actually booked a room. So, we got checked in, dropped our stuff off and then went about exploring. It was fairly chilly, so the pool area was all that busy. We made our way inside, met a few couples, but nothing more than exchanging pleasantries.

Eventually, we found our way to what I guess would be described as the playroom area. There was a middle-aged lady getting fucked on what seemed like a giant bed made up of several mattresses. There was also a woman blowing a guy, while another guy was clearly wrapped up in watching.

We sat down and started to kiss a bit, while still looking around. After a bit, another couple a bit older than us came in. They introduced themselves as Bill and Judy. We explained we had never been before, and they laughed and said they could tell because we were a little too dressed. We got talking with them more. Both Bill and Judy are 50. They've been in the lifestyle for about 25 years. Bill was a big guy all around. I'd guess he was about 6'5'' and easily 300 pounds. Judy was tiny. Maybe 5'2'' and probably around 100 pounds. She also had almost no tits at all, but a nice bubble butt.

We got talking and they explained that they had been coming to Club Secrets for years. They also said they had a friend meeting them there later tonight. At one point Judy was explaining to me how things work and how to politely but firmly tell people when we aren't interested. She said 99% of people will respect it, but the occasional single guy might get a little pushy. If so, just find a staff member and they'll take care of it.

As she was explaining this, she started to laugh and said "But I think D will fit in just fine". And I turned around and D was sucking Bill's cock. He looked at me and smiled and said "Your wife gives a mean blowjob." After a bit, D pulled off and said to me "I couldn't help it. I needed some cock and you were busy talking." We all laughed and Judy said, "Let's go somewhere a little more private for our first time together as new friends."

Judy took me by the hand, while Bill pulled off his pants the rest of the way and took D by the hand. Judy led the way, saying hi to some people along the way. Eventually, we got to a room where she opened the door, we all shuffled in and then she locked it behind us saying, "This way we won't have unexpected visitors."

The room was pretty simple. There was a bed with obviously fresh sheets and small couch/loveseat and like a small end table. By the time I was done looking around, Bill was sitting on the edge of the bed and D was sucking his cock. Judy was sitting in the loveseat and patted the spot next to her.

I watched D suck his cock, and Judy said "So, are you swingers or are you more of a cuckold? Either is ok. I just want to know how this might go." I explained that I wasn't fully sure, but that I was probably far closer to a cuckold than a swinger. She smiled and said, "That's so sweet. I figured it might the case with how quickly D started sucking Bill's cock."

As we both watched, Judy unzipped my pants and reached in for my cock, while whispering in my ear "Look at how much D loves Bill's big cock." Then Judy grabbed my cock and giggled and said "Oh...now I get it." She smiled and said "Why don't you get undressed sweetie? Get comfortable, because your wife is going to be busy for a bit."

This started a process where we watched D and Bill go from her sucking him, to him undressing her (complete with him saying "Holy shit! These tits!") to him fingering D to an orgasm while they kissed, to D riding him. The entire time, Judy would stroke me right up to the edge, while whispering what a slut D was and how much she was loving a real man's cock and then she'd back off.

Eventually, Bill said "I'm going to fill your wife's pussy with my cum." to which D moaned loudly and came for at least the second or third time. And Judy said "It's time for you to cum then too sweetie" And she kept up a steady stream of comments about how much D was loving it until I came. As I hadn't cum in a few days at that point, I came quite a bit. And Judy kept whispering "Good boy. Cumming to your wife fucking my husband. Good boy."

Bill eventually unloaded in D's pussy. She sort of fell off of him. We all sat there for a bit awkwardly, before Judy grabbed some fresh towels from under the end table. She explained that we should clean up and then leave, so the staff could change the sheets and free up the room. I said "But you didn't cum." And Judy laughed and said "Oh honey. That's so sweet, but I need a man to make me cum. But you are too nice for caring so much."

At that point, we all exchanged numbers. They are semi-local and seemed like great people that we could be friends with. Eventually they said they had to go meet their friend. D and I both cleaned up and got semi-dressed. We headed back out, with the intention of going back to our room for a bit.

Along the way, back in a more public area (I'm probably butchering these terms), we passed by this young guy. He smiled at us and clearly checked out D. I told her and she laughed and blushed and said "I noticed, but he's so young!" We turned down the hall and she sort of stopped. I looked at her and she said "Do you really think he was interested?" I said "He definitely was." And she got this cute smile and thoughtful look and said "He's got to be in his 20s. It's been a long time. Since we were in our 20s!" Then she started walking to our room.

In the room, she went right to the bathroom and was cleaning up and fairly quickly. I asked her what the rush was, and she said "I want to go see if he's still there." She seemed pretty excited. She finished cleaning up, brushed her teeth, and threw on a pair of panties and basically what was like a teddy, along with a pair of sandals.

We left the room and I don't even know how far down the hall we were before we ran into him again. They smiled at each other and D said "I was hoping we'd find you." He smiled and said "I was trying to follow without being a creep."

He introduced himself as Jake. We all walked around to the pool area and sat down in some chairs and started to talk a bit. Jake turned out to be 21. He was probably about 5'10'' and fairly fit. He was clearly infatuated with D and only sort of acknowledging me. He told us he'd been going to nudist resorts with his family since he was a kid. Very early on he realized he was attracted to older women, especially BBWs. He said "I've been hard since I saw you." And proceeded to stand up, took D's hand and put it on the very obvious bulge in his pants. She laughed and said "Wow." Jake smiled and said, "If you want it, it's all yours."

D laughed and replied "You are literally half my age!" And Jake laughed and said "That's the hot part. And it's not stopping you from stroking my cock."

They both started laughing and D said "I can't deny that. And, yes, I do want it." At that point, Jake pulled her to her feet, kissed her deeply, to which she moaned. After a bit, he said "Let's go to your room." And she took his hand. We started to walk to our room and Jake stopped and looked at me and said "Do you mind if it's just us? I'd like to enjoy your wife alone the first time." I looked at D and she gave me this look that said I better not argue. So, off they went.

I found myself wandering around for a bit, including getting kind of yelled at for trying to go in somewhere that single guys aren't allowed to go. Like an idiot, I said "But I'm not single." And the guy laughed and said "I don't see a woman with you!"

Eventually, I went back to this kind of lounge area and just kind of sat there playing on my phone. Bill and Judy eventually walked by and stopped to sit. Judy said "Where is D?" And I explained that we had met this younger guy and she had taken him back to our room. Judy immediately got serious and said "Was it Jake?" And I told her it was. Bill let out a long sigh and Judy said "Oh sweetie. Oh no."

I got nervous and started to get ready to go to the room, but Judy patted my arm and giggled "She's fine. Jake's harmless. Well, in that sense at least!" Still freaking out, I said "What do you mean?" And Judy and Bill both laughed and she said "Jake is big. I mean he's HUGE. You saw Bill? He makes Bill seem small." To which Bill just nodded.

Judy explained that she had fucked Jake about six months earlier. She was shocked at how big he was and how long he lasted. And she said it took her days to recover and not feel sore.

Shortly after this revelation, Jake came walking back through. He had this very smug, satisfied smile on his face as he walked over to us. He said "Judy! Bill! Great to see you guys!" And to me he said "D is ready for you to go back to your room. I think she's also ready to go to sleep." I excused myself, left them talking and shuffled back to the room as quickly as I could.

When I walked in, D was laying in the bed, spread eagle and I had never seen her pussy such a mess. There was cum everywhere, her pussy was very red and it actually had a stretched-out look. She saw me staring and gave me a tired little laugh.

"I have never been fucked like that. He had the biggest cock I've ever seen. (She said he told her he was about 11 inches, but it was the thickness that got to D most.) And he just fucked and fucked and fucked. I lost track of how many times I came. I fully blacked out at one point. I've never, ever felt like that before."

I went to the bathroom, grabbed some towels and wet a washcloth with warm water. I laid down and started to very gently clean up her pussy. D said "The second I saw him, I just knew there was something about him. And when I felt his cock, I had to have him. But I am never, ever fucking him again. It was too much!"

We got her cleaned up, and she didn't even bother getting dressed. We just wrapped up in the sheets and blanket and went to sleep. The next morning we got up, got our things, drove to Starbucks for coffee and went and picked up the kids.

A couple of days later, D's pussy was back to normal and we talked about Jake. She had no real interest in him, but she said "It did open my mind to younger guys. I've always been interested in older men, but damn, young guys can last a while!"

Later that night, she Facetimed with Michael, told him about our time at the resort (She had already told him we were going beforehand) told him all about Jake and her new thing for younger guys. Michael told her that was fine, as long as she stayed ready for one older guy. She said "Oh, I'm never letting you go! I love you!"

At that point, Michael laughed and said he couldn't wait to see her in a few weeks in mid-April. He then said "If you are in need, and you want to scratch that itch with a younger man, I know someone who would love you."

But this is already very long, and it is very late. So, I will save that for another time. I also have an update about D, her mom and Rick too. Till next time!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:05 am

Thanks for this exciting update and leaving us in suspense OC :D
Glad to hear that your rehab is progressing and going well.
Wonderful to hear that D has "found" younger guys to scratch her itch. So looking forward to the next installment.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:59 am

Amazing update as always Orlando! Your wife really is amazing. You are such a lucky man. She sure seems to keep finding bigger ones lol! I hope I hope Rehab keeps going well for you.

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:12 am

This is a thrilling read OrlandoCPL. It has taken me several days to read all your thread entries and those of your followers. It is truly an insight of the journey of a novice to accomplished hotwife.

Your descriptions of D and her encounters are truly eye opening. It is arousing, to me, how she has taken to the bi life when a dominant or strong woman commands her to go down on their pussy. Hot 🔥

Glad to hear your recovery is progressing well. Have the medical folk said when you can have sex without hurting your ACL?

Is Michael still due back in mid April? Will D meet him at the airport?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:47 am

OC - hope things are going well with your recovery and with D. I guess Micheal must be back stateside by now and keeping D busy. I am sure you must be busy with the kids and the rehab as well.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 pm

Hi all! Sorry for the long time between updates. Life, you know?

I'll answer a few questions first!

-Michael is back. More to come!
-My recovery is going great.
-D and I have had sex several times since I've been rehabbing. But with my size (or lack thereof with my dick) and her size, we pretty much stick to her riding me. Works for us! Well, at least for me!

On to the update...

A week or so after we went to the resort, D came down to our home office with a playful smile. She said "Are you ok if I go out tonight?" And I answered "Of course." She then explained that Michael had told her that he wanted her to entertain someone for him, and since she had a new thing for younger guys, it should work out nicely. D said, "But there's a little weird twist."

The someone is Michael's 19-year-old nephew. Turned out that he was in town for something to do with his school and he wanted to see his uncle. Michael told hm he was still in Japan, but gave him the alarm code to his place and told him to make himself at home. Then, Michael had the idea of D taking the kid to dinner and showing him a good time.

D was all about it, she got the nephew's number (I'm just going to call him "nephew" because his name is also Michael and that will just get confusing!) and called him. They set things up for her to pick him up and go out to dinner. I said "He's probably going to expect to fuck you too." And D said "I hope so!"

After dinner, she got dressed and put on this sexy wrap around top thing that showed a bunch of cleavage and a nice pair of black pants and headed out. She texted me a few times throughout the night just to let me know she was ok. And then "We're heading back to Michael's. Don't wait up unless you want to."

She told me later that when they got back to Michael's, Nephew said "You want to come in?" in a way where it sounded like he was trying to be cool, but she could tell he was nervous. She said that it was really cute and turned her on. They went inside and Nephew said "Do you want anything to drink?" And D told him no. They sat on the couch and talked for a bit about school and what he wants to do for work.

D said eventually the conversation lagged and she could tell she was going to have to take the lead. She looked at him, smiled and straddled him, while asking "Is this ok?" And he just nodded and smiled, so she leaned in to kiss him. After some kissing, Nephew was pawing at her ass and tits, so D stood up and undid the clip holding her wrap back.

She said his eyes got massive when her top came off and her braless tits flopped out. She proceeded to cup them and jiggle them and asked him "You like?" And he nodded and said "I've never seen tits so big before." And he reached out and started to cup, grope and heft them, commenting on how heavy and soft they are.

D said when he started to lick and suck her nipples is when she reached for his cock. She undid his pants and stood back. He pulled off his shirt, and she said she loved rubbing her hands across his hairless, hard body. She undid her pants and pulled them and her panties off, he got his pants off and she pushed him back on the couch and started to suck his cock. She said he wasn't huge or anything ("a nice size"), but he was super hard. She also liked that he completely shaved himself, which was kind of new for her.

After a bit, she wanted to fuck him and she had a thought and asked "You aren't a virgin, are you?" And he laughed and said "No. I've had sex before. Even with an older woman once." D laughed back and straddled him to ride him.

While she was riding him, she asked him who the older woman was. Nephew said "A friend of mine's mom actually." D moaned back that she thought was hot and he said "Yeah, but she didn't have tits like these!" and proceeded to bury his face in her tits while she rode him.

D said after she picked up the pace, Nephew found a rhythm pushing up into her. Eventually she came, and she slowed down. Nephew asked, "Are you ok? Did I do something wrong?" And she giggled and told him she came and needed a minute. She eventually started to ride him slowly again and kissed him. He wanted to fuck her from behind, so they got on the floor and he started fucking her doggy style. She said she came hard and he let out this scream and came inside her.

He fell back against the couch, D laid down for a minute, rolled over and smiled at him, kissed him and then went to the bathroom to clean up. D said she texted Michael "Oh my god. He's fun!" Michael texted back "Glad you are having fun together." When she came out, Nephew was stroking himself and was nearly hard again. D said she had planned to leave, but told me later "I couldn't pass it up!"

Nephew smiled and said "I usually cum two or three times, want to go again?" And D was happy to. They kissed for a bit, she stroked him back to full hardness and said "How do you want me?" And he said "From behind again" and they started to fuck doggy style. D said he was really taking his time, but pushing in hard while grabbing her ass. Eventually she figured it out when he started to rub his thumb and fingers across her asshole.

She said she turned back over her shoulder and said, "Have you ever fucked someone in the ass?" Nephew said "No. Almost with a girl at school, but she freaked out." And D said "Do you want to?" And he just nodded.
She pulled away from him, went to Michael's bathroom, where she knew he kept lube, and came back. She got on her knees and went face down, telling Nephew to spread the lube around her asshole and his cock and to slowly push a finger in. After a bit of that, she said "Go slow."

Nephew rubbed his head against her asshole for a bit and pushed in. She said hearing him moan was so sexy to her. She had to slow him down a couple of times, but mostly let him go. Eventually, he found a nice rhythm and loved groping her tits while fucking her ass. It wasn't long and he was ready to cum, D told him to cum in her ass and he grunted and came.

Again, he pulled back and flopped against the couch to catch his breath. D gave him a minute and asked him to get a towel from under the sink in the guest bathroom. He did and she sort of wrapped it around her ass as best she could before shuffling off to the bathroom. D said she didn't want to drip cum on the rug or the floor.

She texted Michael again and said "I just took his anal virginity!" And Michael replied with "You fucked him in the ass???" And D said after she stopped laughed, she replied "No silly! He fucked my ass!" And Michael replied back with the facepalm and smile emoji.

When D went back, Nephew was again stroking himself, but it was late and D knew she had to work. She told him "I want to, but I have to go. They kissed for a bit, she got redressed, kissed him again and headed home.

As she told me, I of course came long before she got to Nephew fucking her in the ass!

As for Michael, he returned about a week ago. D didn't meet him at the airport, as we had a family thing happening. But she did go to his place that night. They've spent four nights together and had a ton of sex. He brought her back this kind of crazy dildo from Japan. It has different attachments and she can simultaneously put it in her pussy and ass, while this other part rubs her clit. D has never liked toys much, but she loves this thing. Both Michael and I have gotten to enjoy watching her use it.

So, that's the long update. Sadly, things are going to slow down for a bit here because we have a lot of real life stuff going on for the next month (end of school, activities wrapping up, birthdays, etc.). But D has promised she'll make time for Michael. As for anyone else, I'm not sure what's going to happen there. I think she's honestly happy that Michael is back and they can find a routine. There's been talk of them taking another trip together, but we'll see what happens there.

Thanks for everyone for checking in and asking about us. I did get some questions through PM that I'll try to answer in another post. But if anyone has anything they want to know, just ask and I'll answer. I hope it's pretty obvious now that I'm an open book!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 pm

Thanks for taking the time to update OC. Hope y’all have a wonderful summer

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm

Awesome update!
Figuring it out