my wife's second date with new fuck buddy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

my wife's second date with new fuck buddy

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:03 pm

The first part of this is on another post I made in this forum, called "i have to find my wife another guy to have sex with before halloween"

The guy we found on the dating site, his name is John. He hit me up earlier this week and asked if he could see my wife again. He said it was the best sex he's ever had!

She said she's down to see him again. he was'nt the best sex she's had, but she had enough fun that she was down.

I asked her boyfriend, since he owns her pussy, and he said yes but it couldnt just be a hook up like last time, it had to be an actual date, john had to show her a good time!

so, partly for fun, and partly for safety since we dont really know john, i drove her to his place, and picked him up, then I chauffeured them around on their date!

I'm only denied access to her pussy, which means I can have all the fun with her tits that I want, and showing off her tits is one of my favorite things to do, so i had her wear jeans, panties, and a button up top with nothing underneath. I challenged her to find ways to show john her tits, through out their date, and keep count of how many times he sees them... she kept the top 3 buttons on her shirt undone, enough to show cleavage, and the 4th button was all it took to show tits, so showing off was easy.

We picked up John at his place, and they hopped in the back together. At first it was light casual chit chat, thin layer of awkward that you'd expect, as I drove them to the restaurant.

We got there and I dropped them off by the entrance. she got out, came around to my window, kissed me, and whispered in my ear "that's one." ...that's my girl!

I tried to park where I could see them seated in the dinning room, but they ended up not sitting near the window, so I just parked and waited for them.

eventually they came out and I picked them up at the entrance, and she held up 4 fingers as she got in the car.

I figured a movie would be a good date option so they could get to foolin around quicker. on the way to the theater they started making out in the back seat, so I drove a little slow...

We got to the theater and she came around and kissed me again, and whispered into my ear "that's five"

I bought their tickets in advance, got them seats in the middle in the back, and the theater was otherwise empty. She told me later that here was one other couple in the theater, but they were several rows ahead, so they were fine.

I waited in the car, in the parking lot... which I'm always happy to do when my wife is having sex! ...a couple hours later i got a text from her, while john was in the restroom. she said they were on their way out, and that she lost count since her tits were basically out the entire time in the theater!

They made out, and felt each other up the entire drive back to his place.

for safety reasons I figured I should come in to his place, and wait in the living room or something. so I accompanied them into his place... he walked with his arm around her like she was his girl. and I walked behind them.

he has a 2 bedroom apartment that he shares with another guy who wasnt home...

we got inside, he offered me a drink, and gave me his TV remote, and I made myself comfortable on the couch while they headed back to his bedroom. I kept the tv volume muted, and they kept the bedroom door ajar, so I could hear pretty much everything.

here's where things really get interesting...

after about an hour and a half his roommate got home! ...i was not expecting that!

He walked in, saw me, and said "hello, you must be the husband?"

a little shocked, and not knowing how to react, I just said "uh yeah"

he said "so john and your wife are in his room?" ...we could hear them through the slightly open door...

i realized then that john clearly told his roommate everything... so i just leaned into it, and said yeah, theyve been at it for about an hour and a half.

The roommate said he wasnt sure if I'd be waiting in the car or not. then grabbed himself a drink and a snack and sat on the other chair.

I knew exactly what he was doing. he wanted to see the aftermath! he wanted to see my wife, and maybe see something sexy! ...so i texted my wife and told her to make sure her tits were out when she comes out of the bedroom.

about 20 minutes or so later she finally texted back, "lol k" thats how i knew they were finally finished

shortly after that john came out of the room and went straight to the bathroom, and my wife came out into the living room, her hair all messy, her face red and flushed, slightly sweaty, wearing her jeans, and the button up shirt completely un buttoned, and hanging off her shoulders, leaving her tits on full display.

she came out into the living room like that, with a big ol smile on her face, saw the roommate, and froze in place, and her smile went from flirty and fun to surprise! ...then she looked right at me and her smile turned coy... she didnt say anything, but i knew that she knew thats why i texted her, so the roommate could see titties!

she introduced herself the roommate, he jumped up and shook her hand. then john darted out of the bathroom saying "i forgot to tell you my roommate might be home!"

we hung out for another 10 15 minutes while she had a drink... with her tits out the whole time!

we went to leave and she hugged and kissed john, then went to give the roommate a one arm hug, and then saw him staring at her tits and smiled and said "would you like to feel them?"

he smiled, said "yeah?" then looked at me and asked if i was cool with that, and i said "yeah dude, go for it!"

so she leaned her tits out and he felt her up.

she was so horny she got herself off on the drive home.

john didnt get her off, but she still had fun with him...

when we got home and recounted the evening to her boyfriend, he ate her out to get her off...

while he was eating her out she said she had so much fun there that she wants to go back to john's place and get naked for him and his roommate!

thats her biggest turn on, being the only one naked in a room full of fully clothed guys, and all the guys that get to see her naked regularly now have seen her so many times that the novelty and excitement wares off... so it looks like im gonna be setting up a return visit to john's apartment so she can get naked for john and his roommate again!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Texas Jack
Player

Re: my wife's second date with new fuck buddy

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:23 pm

Extremely hot! You're a lucky man.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:30 am

Great story like always keep it up!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:13 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:30 am
I think invisibletwin isn't getting it 'up'....so he can't really 'keep it up', can he? :D

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:29 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:13 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:30 am
I think invisibletwin isn't getting it 'up'....so he can't really 'keep it up', can he? :D
HA! :lol: :lol:

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:28 pm

for anyone who is interested in updates, jen and I are going back to John's place tonight with the intention of her getting naked for John and his roommate!

she's been talking about it all week. her biggest turn on is being the only one naked in a room full of fully dressed guys. she's really excited to finally get the chance to get naked for new guys tonight, after a while of only getting naked for guys that have seen her naked many times! She's been extra horny all week!

she's literally in the shower right now, as i type this, shaving and getting ready.

her boyfriend, owner of her pussy, has given her permission to show off her pussy to john and his roommate, and if things lead there, to have sex with both of them. so we may end up adding john's roommate to her count!

literally, the plan is for her and i to just go straight to john's place, and for her to just strip naked as soon as we walk in (which i have no doubt she will not hesitate to do), and to just hang out fully naked for the evening.

since she has already slept with john twice, and since his roommate has already seen and felt her tits, i expect there will be lots of feeling her up and fondling, and i fully expect both guys to get laid!

while I just kinda hang out. I'm allowed to touch anything except her pussy, so im sure i'll feel her tits, but I'll leave them primarily for john and his roommate... I am not, however, allowed to touch her pussy. so i wont be touching it! ...i am only allowed to see it if another guy is also seeing it, so im sure i'll see it!

when ever hanging out naked like this she tends to make sure she sits with her legs open to keep her pussy on display. doing so turns her on! she's a total exhibitionist in that way!

I'll post an update after tonight!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:16 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:28 pm
for anyone who is interested in updates, jen and I are going back to John's place tonight with the intention of her getting naked for John and his roommate!

she's been talking about it all week. her biggest turn on is being the only one naked in a room full of fully dressed guys. she's really excited to finally get the chance to get naked for new guys tonight, after a while of only getting naked for guys that have seen her naked many times! She's been extra horny all week!

she's literally in the shower right now, as i type this, shaving and getting ready.

her boyfriend, owner of her pussy, has given her permission to show off her pussy to john and his roommate, and if things lead there, to have sex with both of them. so we may end up adding john's roommate to her count!

literally, the plan is for her and i to just go straight to john's place, and for her to just strip naked as soon as we walk in (which i have no doubt she will not hesitate to do), and to just hang out fully naked for the evening.

since she has already slept with john twice, and since his roommate has already seen and felt her tits, i expect there will be lots of feeling her up and fondling, and i fully expect both guys to get laid!

while I just kinda hang out. I'm allowed to touch anything except her pussy, so im sure i'll feel her tits, but I'll leave them primarily for john and his roommate... I am not, however, allowed to touch her pussy. so i wont be touching it! ...i am only allowed to see it if another guy is also seeing it, so im sure i'll see it!

when ever hanging out naked like this she tends to make sure she sits with her legs open to keep her pussy on display. doing so turns her on! she's a total exhibitionist in that way!

i can't wait to find out the update!
btw your wife's body is absolutely fantastic!! she's so sexy!!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:26 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:16 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:28 pm

i can't wait to find out the update!
btw your wife's body is absolutely fantastic!! she's so sexy!!
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like her! I get lost in her titties all the time, so I love it when other guys get to enjoy them too!

So we were invited over to John's place on friday night under the pretense of just "hanging out." John did not specifically ask for sex, but I'm pretty sure it was implied... It was also said that John's roommate, Mark, would be hanging out with us.

intending to not be wearing her clothes very long, Jen just wore a hoodie sweatshirt, no undershirt or bra, a pair of black leggings, and a thong. She almost didnt wear the thong, but as she was getting dressed she asked me if she should wear it or not, and I suggested it could be fun to hangout in just the thong for a while, and let one of the guys take the thong off her, and she liked that idea.

She didnt strip right when we walked in the door, like was planned. There was a little bit of pleasantries first, and some drink getting, and ice breaking small talk. I got the sense that, although Jen wanted to, and was planning to get naked, I think she was waiting for the guys to bring it up, and ask for it.

we got some drinks, sat in the living room. of course, she sat next to john, and leaned on him, and he put his arm around her. I sat on the other side of the couch and didn't flinch at john putting his arm around my wife, and Mark sat in the love seat. after about 20-30 minutes or so mark finally asked about the dynamic. "so you guys are married, but shes sleeping with john, and showing her tits to me?" this led to questions about our marriage, of course.

i told him thats how our marriage works, she sleeps with other guys while i remain loyal to her. Mark asked if that meant shes only sleeping with john, or with other guys too. thats when jen asked mark if he was trying to get her naked, and mark shrugged and said "am i that transparent?" ...I couldnt help but wonder how much mark and john talked about this before we got there...

Jen smiled, stood up and did a little dance as she took off her sweater and legging, leaving only the thong on. then sat back down next to john, who promptly squeezed her breasts, and she responded by kissing him.

mark turned to me and asked if i was good with that. and i told him, "yeah! in fact i bet you could get her thong off too if you asked."

so asked her, "yeah? you'd take your thong off?"

jen smiled, kissed john again, and asked john if he'd like to take her thong off. John didnt hesitate to take it off her, while she sat next to him on the couch, then reach down and start rubbing her clit... so much for hanging out in her panties for a while first haha

after a bit of mark and i watching john make out with my wife while rubbing her clit, i asked mark if he wanted to get in on that. he said "yeah?" and I said, "yeah, go for it" and I got up to trade spots with him. He sat on the couch next to Jen, and I took his spot on the love seat... I know im not allowed to touch her pussy, and although I am allowed to touch anything else, I figured I could touch her tits any time i want, that night was about john and mark touching them, so i opted not to, I opted to prioritize the two of them, and let them have her, and I took my seat on the other side of the room...

Mark grabbed jen's left breast, and that surprized her. she smiled at mark, said hi, and let him feel her breast while john rubbed her clit for a minute or two, then she stopped them both and said "ok, if we're getting in to that already then I'm gonna need another drink"

john got her another drink, and we hung out and talked a little bit more, with my wife, fully nude, sitting on the couch between a fully clothed john and mark, with her legs wide open, one leg on each guy, so they both have a clear view of her shaved pussy, with me sitting by myself on the other side of the room... I happen to know that this is basically her favorite position, so she wanted to milk this as much as she could!

We hung out and talked like that for a little bit, the guys casually copping feels. the whole conversation was basically about our relationship dynamic, and how far she's gone, and how far she was willing to go. we told them about her boyfriend, but left out the "pussy owner" thing.

eventually john and mark got right to it, and asked if she would / could have sex with both of them right there on the couch, her response was to smile, and climb on top of mark and start making out with him.

John and I watched as Jen took Mark's cock out and slide it into her wet pussy, which was already very wet since she'd be enjoying showing it off this whole time... Mark said he didnt have any condoms, and jen said dont worry about it...

Mark makes number 67!

Jen and mark fucked right there on the couch, her on top of him, shoving her tits in his face, until he came in her. then she climbed off and directly climbed on top of john and did the same thing with him.

This was the first time in a long time I was able to actually watch my wife have sex! holy fuck she's hot with another guy's dick in her! i love it when she has sex without me there, but i need to try to be there more often! dayum!

After john came in her she climbed off and sat in between them again. John excused himself to the restroom, and mark asked if it was my turn now. Before I could say anything jen said "dont worry about him, tonight is about you guys."

we hung out a few more hours, drinking, talking, casual. they had the TV on but no one was paying attention to it. all the while jen stayed fully nude, while mark and john and myself were fully clothed. jen made sure to keep her legs open and her freshly fucked pussy on display.

eventually she said to the guys that each of them got off but she hadnt gotten off yet, so were they gonna get her off or was she gonna have to do it herself? of course they wanted to do it, so they turned there attention to her at the same time. both of them fondling her, fingering her, and making out with her together. eventually it was mark that finally got her off with his fingers. which of course led to both of them fucking her again. this time she finally came while john's dick was in her. john had fucked her twice before but this was the first time he made her cum. I bet it was cause she was extra horny from all the attention. pretty much the whole nite was focused on her, just the way she likes it!

She left her panties there, again. for the 3rd time.

later that night I heard her recounting the story to her boyfriend while they fucked.

then at around 2am, she came into my room, wearing panties since I'm not allowed to see her pussy unless another guy is also seeing it, and crawled into bed with me. now that she wasnt horny anymore she wanted to cuddle with me... three other guys got the sex, and I get the cuddling! i think thats the secret to a happy cuck marriage haha... I actually really love cuddling my wife right after she's had sex with another guy

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:10 am

after that night, since both mark and john have now had sex with her, jen said that when ever we see them she'll just get naked. that it'll go without saying that they just get to see her naked every time. thats the way she wants it. so this is now, i guess, an unofficial rule, she'll always be naked around mark and john.

that's my girl!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:30 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:10 am
after that night, since both mark and john have now had sex with her, jen said that when ever we see them she'll just get naked. that it'll go without saying that they just get to see her naked every time. thats the way she wants it. so this is now, i guess, an unofficial rule, she'll always be naked around mark and john.

that's my girl!
what a fun marriage you two have! i loved the story you told before this post! it's such a hot story!!
i love cuddling, too! especially if my sweetie were to have fucked 3 other guys!!
i can't wait to hear about more!!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:15 pm

Since my last post on this thread we've gone to mark and john's place twice! both times she was true to her self imposed rule requiring mark and john get to see her naked whenever we are around them.

both times she just worse leggings and a hoodie, with nothing underneath, and as soon as we walked in the door she striped naked, without even saying anything.

both times we'd hangout for a while, and she'd keep her legs open an her pussy on full display the whole time, which is one of her biggest turn ons!

and both times she fucked both guys!

usually showing off naked like that, displaying her pussy like that, gets her super horny, and makes her want to fuck!

and moving forward it's still a rule, she made the rule, and her boyfriend approved, that when ever we are around mark and or john, she has to be naked, and display her pussy for them!

I love having an exhibitionist hotwife!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:01 pm

i figured i'd add that while we were at mark and john's place, and my wife was hanging out fully naked, legs spread, giving both mark and john a great view of her pussy, i was keeping to the other side of the room.

I was active in the conversation, of course, but i was purposely positioning myself to where i didnt have as great a view as they did. even though i was technically allowed to look, since mark and john were both looking, i found myself avoiding looking... her pussy isnt mine... it's her boyfriends, and he was sharing it with mark and john, meaning that while we were there, my wife's pussy belonged to mark and john... not me...

so i found myself sitting back, and not looking, while mark and john enjoyed the view...

on the second time we were there, after she had been hanging out naked, legs spread, for a couple hours, mark actually noticed i was doing that, and asked why im always sitting on the other side of the room, and i actually told him "her pussy's yours tonight, not mine. I wanna let you enjoy it."

i was very happy with myself after telling him that... and by the smile on her face, she was happy with it too

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:44 pm

Your relationship is very hot for me in this crazy way I think I would never want to go for a prolonged time. It is hot to read, hot to think about it, but I wouldn't want this for more than a month. So cheers mate! I'm glad you can enjoy it and that you share your wife in more ways than one :)
Nothing/never.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:47 pm

false-abroad wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:44 pm
Your relationship is very hot for me in this crazy way I think I would never want to go for a prolonged time. It is hot to read, hot to think about it, but I wouldn't want this for more than a month. So cheers mate! I'm glad you can enjoy it and that you share your wife in more ways than one :)
well then im happy to keep posting about our exploits for you to enjoy!