Cuckold Dreams Hard to Live

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
dolcum
Prepubescent

Cuckold Dreams Hard to Live

Unread post by dolcum » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:37 am

Hello everyone,

I just discovered this place and it's a really cool place. It is full of people who think like me, have dreams, fantasies and even live them. One feels like one has made new friends.

I don't have the slightest courage to live my cuckold dreams. My wife doesn't know about my dreams and fantasies, but I dream all the time. I dream so much that I saw it in my dream last night.

My wife was lying on her back and taking a huge cock inside her. Finally, that big dick came out of my wife and emptied all his cum onto her breasts. And I immediately started licking it. My wife is brunette and her nipples are dark brown. He was covered in pure white semen. As I licked them clean, they would reappear. I constantly think about the dream so that I don't forget it.

I think this was the moment I came closest to my dreams.
Cuckold In Your Dreams

woodyeast
Prepubescent

Re: Cuckold Dreams Hard to Live

Unread post by woodyeast » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:37 am

Take the courage and have a serious conversation with your wife

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:23 am

Take the leap, open up about your dreams and try to talk about what you are dreaming about and your fantasies. It may take time for her to process the information but if you have a solid marriage, things may work out. They did for us.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:52 am

Yes one way to find out if she would even entertain it is to tell her about your dream. Maybe ask her if that is something she would ever do and see her reaction. If she acts disgusted then back away. If she doesn't act disgusted then tell her she can be open and talk about it and that you would be okay with it as long as she didn't do anything behind your back.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:20 am

dolcum wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:37 am
Hello everyone,

I just discovered this place and it's a really cool place. It is full of people who think like me, have dreams, fantasies and even live them. One feels like one has made new friends.

I don't have the slightest courage to live my cuckold dreams. My wife doesn't know about my dreams and fantasies, but I dream all the time. I dream so much that I saw it in my dream last night.

My wife was lying on her back and taking a huge cock inside her. Finally, that big dick came out of my wife and emptied all his cum onto her breasts. And I immediately started licking it. My wife is brunette and her nipples are dark brown. He was covered in pure white semen. As I licked them clean, they would reappear. I constantly think about the dream so that I don't forget it.

I think this was the moment I came closest to my dreams.
I hope that some day you'll be able to live your dream. I have to admit that white cum covering darker skin is a big turn on for me, too! I absolutely love the contrast of the cum with the darkness!

dolcum
Prepubescent

Unread post by dolcum » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:35 pm

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your nice words and suggestion. I ejaculated in her pussy while fucking two nights ago.
When I looked at her pussy, my pure white sperm was lying on her brown brunette pussy. I wanted to lick it like a slave, but I didn't have the courage.
First I caressed her pussy and smeared my sperm on my hands. Then I played with her breasts and smeared my cum on my hands on her breasts. I started licking her breasts, imagining that it was someone else's sperm
and while I was licking, she caressed my head and made me suck her breasts.
I don't know if he understood my intentions, but he seemed to enjoy it. While I was licking my sperm from my wife's breasts, I imagined that her boyfriend had sperm and after fucking my wife, they ejaculated on her breasts and made me lick their sperm. I will definitely make my intentions known this way, little by little. I will tell you about my dream one night when we were drunk. I'm very curious about his reaction.
Cuckold In Your Dreams

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:17 am

Never have these discussions when drunk. You don’t need liquid courage. There’s nothing worse than regretting something you did or said the day after being drunk. Discussions like these need to be had when sober only, away from the bedroom. Just my two cents, take it or leave it.

dolcum
Prepubescent

Unread post by dolcum » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:37 pm

Hello everyone,

I can't wait to tell you what I experienced yesterday. Last night, after making love with my wife, we lay naked for a long time, embracing each other. Throughout the night I thought about telling my wife about my dream. When my wife saw my thoughtful state, she asked me what I was thinking about. I stared at his face and suddenly;

- The other day, in my dream, you were making love with someone else.

I said. After he said it, he was filled with fear and began to burn with excitement. My wife's answer;

+Who was I making love to?
- I don't know your face, I didn't see it in my dream.
+ So what did you see?
You were lying on your back, the man held your legs, spread them to the sides and was going in and out of you. Then he came out of her and ejaculated on her breasts.
+ How was the man's dick?
- It was a little longer than mine, but quite thick.
+ What were you doing when all this was happening?
- I was watching you next to you. When the man ejaculated, I started licking his breasts.
+ With the man's sperm on my breasts?
- Yes. With them.
+ Looks like you liked the dream very much and look, your dick is hard as a rock.

After this conversation, she started licking my dick again and we made love again. I was very relieved that he did not react adversely to my dream, and all my fears were gone. The fact that he asked for so many details both surprised me and made me hopeful for the future. I wonder if my dream can come true? Can I be a cuckold husband too?

My next plan is a vacation out of town with my wife. I think we can be more comfortable there on these issues. I think we can be more comfortable in realizing this fantasy or talking more about it with people we don't know outside the city. I'm open to everyone's advice. Good day to everyone.
Cuckold In Your Dreams

dolcum
Prepubescent

Unread post by dolcum » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:29 am

Hello everyone,

My wife and I have planned a vacation to Thailand for 2 weeks from now.
I believe I can definitely be a cuckold husband there. I bought some sexy clothes for my wife.
I want her to wear them in Thailand and get all the attention and find herself a bull.

I bought a penis cage for myself, my wife doesn't know about it yet, but I will wear it there and give her the key.
After our previous conversation I think my husband will be a hotwife and will want to control me.

I get very excited thinking about the scenarios we could live there.

I hope nothing goes wrong. Wish me luck.
Cuckold In Your Dreams

dolcum
Prepubescent

Unread post by dolcum » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:58 am

Hello everyone,

It's been a few days since I returned from vacation, but I can barely write. I guess what I wrote did not attract much attention, but it feels good to share what we have experienced and what we will experience.

Everything went well on the holiday. The first day we arrived at the hotel, I gave the penis cage to Şevval (my wife). At first he didn't understand what it was, I told him it was a penis cage and that I wanted him to put it on me, that I wanted to experience the things I saw in my dreams. He stood there for a while and finally said, "I don't know if I can do this. After telling you about your dream, I always thought about it, but I never thought I could live it." I tried to convince him by saying that no one knew us here, that we could try here comfortably, and if he didn't like it, I wouldn't do it again. "So how do we do it?" she asked. I told him that I had made an appointment with a masseur before and that he would come here in the evening and give him a massage and have a happy ending. He didn't talk much out of excitement and fear. He said, "You've already arranged everything, let's try it then." She put my penis in the cage, locked it and said it looked good. We couldn't do much throughout the day because of the excitement of what was going to happen in the evening, we just tried to have a drink and rest by the pool at the hotel. In the evening, the masseur we had an appointment with came to our room with the massage bed.

The masseur was blonde and had a muscular body. He was taller than me and very charismatic. When my wife saw it, a smile appeared on her face, showing that she liked it. First we sat down, had a drink and chatted for a bit. My wife kept pushing the subject out of excitement and fear. Finally, the masseur said "Let's get started if you want" and opened the bed and started to arrange the massage oils. After completing his preparations, he turned to my wife and said, "You can undress and go to bed." Şevval looked at me first and then started to undress. When she headed towards the bed without taking off her underwear, the masseur told her that it would be more comfortable if you wanted to take them off as well. Şevval was embarrassed and slowly took off her underwear and bra. Şevval's body was clean and hairless, she only had hair left in the upper area of her vagina. She liked this very much and felt sexier. As soon as she was naked, she immediately lay face down on the bed out of shame.

All her dark skin was now under the hands of the masseur in front of her. The masseur first poured the massage oil and started massaging his back. As soon as the masseur touched my wife's naked body, my penis in the cage tried to harden. As the masseur massaged her, it was obvious that Şevval was relaxing. After her back, he moved on to massaging her legs and slowly started touching her hips. The masseur's dick was visible, it didn't look very long, but it was thick and he was touching my wife's body from time to time. When he started massaging her buttocks, he moved his hands between her buttocks and started touching her vagina. Şevval opened her legs a little more so that the masseur could take care of her vagina more easily. My wife's face was looking down through the hole at the end of the bed, so I couldn't see her face, but looking at her body, it seemed that she was very happy with her situation.

When the masseur told me she could lie on her back, I could see my wife's face and she was smiling very contentedly. He wanted the body with hardened nipples now. When my wife lay on her back, she looked at the masseur's dick, smiled and looked at me. He continued the massage on my wife's breasts. The more I played with her breasts, the more horny I got, and while I was wondering if I was making a mistake, my penis was throbbing inside the cage. While I was thinking about the dream I had, another man was playing with my wife's breasts in front of me. The masseur continued to massage by touching my wife's arm under her sweatpants.

He moved from her breasts to massaging her feet and legs. When he finally went up and touched my wife's vagina, my wife moaned slightly. In one moment, the masseur spread my wife's legs wide and started to take care of her vagina. After gently caressing it, he suddenly started licking it, and my wife immediately held the edges of the bed tightly with her hands and started enjoying it as if I wasn't there. While licking my wife's vagina, the masseur looked at me as if checking if there was a problem, and when I slightly nodded in approval, he continued to care for my wife. Within 2 - 3 minutes, my wife ejaculated, trembling. My wife lay there, out of breath. The masseur left my wife's vagina and took off her clothes, and his clean, 16 - 17 centimeters long but very thick penis was hanging straight before our eyes. The masseur poured the massage oil on my wife's breasts again and put his penis in my wife's hand.

While the masseur was caressing my wife's breasts, my wife was stroking the masseur's penis. Soon, my wife pulled the masseur from his penis, pulled it to the level of her mouth and took it into her mouth. My wife wouldn't lick my penis, she didn't like licking penis very much. But as the masseur brought pleasure to my wife, he wanted to taste it without taking his penis inside her. He wasn't very proficient because he didn't lick penises much. My wife couldn't lick much, but it was obvious that she had an appetite.

The masseur took his penis and moved to the massage bed. He grabbed my wife's legs, pulled her aside and started playing with my wife's wet vagina with his dick. He was lifting his dick and dropping it into my wife's wet vagina. My wife finally raised her head and said, "Come on, get inside me." She grabbed her legs, pulled them towards herself, and presented her vagina to the masseur. The masseur slowly inserted his penis inside my wife and my wife sighed deeply with pleasure and looked at me. He looked at me and said in a low voice, "It's beautiful" and then laid down on the bed. The masseur held my wife's legs from both sides and started fucking my wife thoroughly. My wife lasted a little longer this time, but after a while she ejaculated again, shivering. I wanted to suck and lick all the juices flowing from my wife's vagina, but since it was my first time, I guess I was afraid and did not dare. When my wife ejaculated, the masseur hugged my wife and took her to the couch, and my wife started jumping on the masseur's lap with her back turned. My wife's wide dark hips and waist dimples were visible from behind.

The masseur's hands were always on Şevval's hips. He squeezed her buttocks and slapped her constantly. Şevval's wide hips, shining with massage oil, started to turn red. While my wife was jumping on her fucker's lap, the masseur's dick appeared and suddenly disappeared inside my wife. After fucking like this for a while, the masseur suddenly got up, laid my wife on her back, took out his dick and emptied all his cum on her pussy. My wife's vagina was filled with her own juices and cum.

While Şevval was lying down exhausted, I bid farewell to the masseur after getting out of the shower. While Şevval was lying naked with her fucker's sperm dried on her, I went to her and kissed me passionately, said that what she had experienced was very nice and thanked me. When he asked how I felt, I replied, "I always wondered if I was making a mistake, but my penis always told me otherwise, it was great to see you like that. I've never seen you like this, and you would never lick my penis, but you would almost never leave the masseur's penis." At that moment, he said he wanted to lick the masseur's penis and wanted to see my penis in the cage. When I took off my pants, my penis, which was trying to harden inside the cage, was trying to overflow through the cage. When she saw my penis like that, she kissed me and said, "It suits you better that way" and laughed. He asked if we could call the masseur again before he returned. We immediately made an appointment again with the masseur, 3 days later, when he was first available.
Cuckold In Your Dreams

meesadan
Virgin

Unread post by meesadan » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:29 am

Wow! That moved fast. Sounds like your wife got fully into this, and that there is an opportunity to take your dreams further.

Very exciting.

dolcum
Prepubescent

Unread post by dolcum » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:27 am

meesadan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:29 am
Wow! That moved fast. Sounds like your wife got fully into this, and that there is an opportunity to take your dreams further.

Very exciting.
Yes, I think I'm lucky in this regard. Since I told my dream to my wife, she has been searching for such relationships on the internet. We were able to experience this twice during the holiday. Now we want to make this permanent. My life looks like it will be much more colorful from now on :)
Cuckold In Your Dreams

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:51 am

Congratulation - you are a cuckold now - welcome in our club

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:13 am

little sissy Benita wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:51 am
I received notification you sent me a message, unfortunately I’m not able to open your message.

pauline

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:30 pm

Wow this is a very hot story!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:58 pm

little sissy Benita wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:51 am
Hey, where did you go? I really enjoy messages with you.

pauline