I'm Jax, She's Sheena, We're 18

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
johntigger1469
Virgin

Re: I'm Jax, She's Sheena, We're 18

Unread post by johntigger1469 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:36 am

Awesome description of potentials...looking forward to hearing more as things progress (if they do)! And congratulations on securing your spot in college!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:51 am

Interesting possibilities. I’m sure you will let us all know if anything happens.

Meanwhile, how about some more pics of Sheena? Especially ones showing off her hot ass!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:10 pm

yep, me too!! and i hope she bangs all of them !!

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 am

Sheena got rejected! By a straight guy! She’s acting like she doesn’t care but I know she’s a little miffed. She’s also irritated that I think it's funny but I can’t help myself. The dumb jock dude told her that his math grades were getting better and that he was getting super busy with spring sports and so he needed to end the lessons. Sheena offered a last lesson at her house, in her bedroom, before her parents came home. The guy showed up and Sheena was wearing shorts and a crop top t-shirt with no bra. Settle your mind on that image for a second. While they were at her desk, their bodies were close and the body heat index was high and she kissed him. He kissed her back for a minute before stopping her and asking about me. Sheena said they were having a calm conversation while he was sitting there with an obvious tent in his shorts. When she told him I was OK with it, he said he still didn’t think it was right. He also said he has a girlfriend online. The guy has never even met her in person. Anyway, they shook hands and he got up and left. The guy’s moral compass is rigid. I respect that even though I think he’s crazy. I got the benefit, Sheena was insanely turned on after that, demanded that I rush over and then she abused my body like a starving wild cat devouring prey.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:37 am

I can relate honestly, I was terrified of women and sex when I was younger and turned down quite a few hotties lol. Maybe none as hot as Sheena though

I love that the experience left her turned on. Sheena is amazing, I have never been more jealous in my life

johntigger1469
Virgin

Unread post by johntigger1469 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:09 am

Yeah, in my younger years, I typically missed the signs...hell, I'd probably struggle to accept someone other than my wife would be interested in me now, for that matter!

But I would hope that it a woman like Sheena expressed interest in me, I would be wise enough to see it, and bold enough to act upon it!

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:55 am

I've had both variations. Freshman year of college this megahottie was asking me all these questions at this party, I was like "what the fuck is her deal?" Later my friends were like "why did you have to turn her down like that?!" I had no idea what they were talking about but they explained that she was actively trying to hook up with me. 2subtle4me.

But I also have been in situations where very attractive women overtly propositioned me for sex and I reacted like a goddamn deer in headlights. From the pics I've seen, I would absolutely freeze up if Sheena even looked in my general direction!

mueller1984
Prepubescent

Unread post by mueller1984 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:00 am

wow you guys are hot, do you have some pics of Sheena?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:13 am

mueller,

He posted a few pics in the “Hotties” section. They are under Sheena. It’s been a little while so you may need to go back a bit.

Or if you are fortunate to get through on the search of user’s posts, look for the ones labeled Hotties.

I wish he would post more. I have asked.

JaxMax
Virgin

Unread post by JaxMax » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:09 am

So our parents pulled a pretty awesome April fool’s joke on us. I got invited to go camping with Sheena and her family for a few days over spring break. When I got to their house to leave on Monday April 1, they told me and Sheena we had just a few minutes to repack our things. We weren’t going camping, we were doing to Disney World. Her parents coordinated with mine so they were all in on it. Pretty great.

Sheena looked great all week. We stayed at an airbnb so I got my own room which had obvious benefits. Honestly though, we went to a different park every day and we went early and we were pretty tired every night. I did love seeing dudes check Sheena out. My favorite outfit was simple jean shorts and a crop top t-shirt. Legs and belly. Had a good moment on the Tron ride. It's kind of hard to explain but you sit on a motorcycle kind of thing, not a regular roller coaster seat, and it forces you to lean way down and stick your butt out. I was with some random dude beside me and in front of us were Sheena and her hot mom and they were both in short shorts and it was quite a sight. They guy knew I was with them so nothing was said but he was obviously checking them out. I was, too.

We did connect with some guys through Tinder but didn’t meet anyone. Even if we had, not sure what we could have done. Maybe others have figured it out but even when we were on our own away from her parents, it wasn’t easy to get any place private and even kiss heavily. We embraced the family atmosphere and just enjoyed it.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:08 pm

I have some exciting personal news-I got into college! I didn’t get into my top choice but this school was high on my list and it's in the same city as where Sheena is going so that could work out great.
That is fantastic news. I'm so happy for you. :up: :up: :up:

Monkey_man
Prepubescent

Unread post by Monkey_man » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:04 am

Amazing to read all this. I'll have to plan a trip up your way and see if I get swiped as well ;)

johntigger1469
Virgin

Unread post by johntigger1469 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:36 am

Any fun updates, Jax?