When the bulls away the hot wife plays

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
plenium
Prepubescent

When the bulls away the hot wife plays

Unread post by plenium » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:09 pm

It’s been forever since I posted anything here. But I had to share. I’m BBC in a continuing relationship with a white married buxom blonde CEO type hot wife who lives about a mile away. Her hubby knows, her friends and co-workers all know. You could call me a “bull” I guess though I’ve always been against the labels. Anyway, my lady friend, call her Jessica is insatiable. She comes around 2-3 times a week to play - we go out, we travel etc. We’re a couple most days except when she has to act like a wife. But sometimes I have to travel for work and that’s when her bad girl comes out. And she’s def a sex addict but she usually keeps it rather quiet. Last weekend was the ultimate. On Saturday afternoon—I traded texts with Jess and hit the road just planning to come back on Sunday. Turns out, she had a MMFM gangbang Saturday night with three black guys. And she did it she said bc I didn’t take care of her needs before leaving town. She didn’t tell me until after — and expected me to be angry bc she did it behind my back. However I thought it was great. And I said look we met in the lifestyle where this type of behavior is tolerated if not expected. So it would be silly to get upset. And we had a fantastic early morning of wild sex while she described all that happened in the Saturday night meetup. What I found hilarious and sexy at the same time is that she had cuckolded me (the bf) AND her hubby at the same time. Truth to tell I did have a couple jealous moments when she first told me. But I’ve found that if you like your woman’s naughtiness, you need to encourage it and never ever berate her for showing her wild side.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: When the bulls away the hot wife plays

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:38 am

plenium wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:09 pm
It’s been forever since I posted anything here. But I had to share. I’m BBC in a continuing relationship with a white married buxom blonde CEO type hot wife who lives about a mile away. Her hubby knows, her friends and co-workers all know. You could call me a “bull” I guess though I’ve always been against the labels. Anyway, my lady friend, call her Jessica is insatiable. She comes around 2-3 times a week to play - we go out, we travel etc. We’re a couple most days except when she has to act like a wife. But sometimes I have to travel for work and that’s when her bad girl comes out. And she’s def a sex addict but she usually keeps it rather quiet. Last weekend was the ultimate. On Saturday afternoon—I traded texts with Jess and hit the road just planning to come back on Sunday. Turns out, she had a MMFM gangbang Saturday night with three black guys. And she did it she said bc I didn’t take care of her needs before leaving town. She didn’t tell me until after — and expected me to be angry bc she did it behind my back. However I thought it was great. And I said look we met in the lifestyle where this type of behavior is tolerated if not expected. So it would be silly to get upset. And we had a fantastic early morning of wild sex while she described all that happened in the Saturday night meetup. What I found hilarious and sexy at the same time is that she had cuckolded me (the bf) AND her hubby at the same time. Truth to tell I did have a couple jealous moments when she first told me. But I’ve found that if you like your woman’s naughtiness, you need to encourage it and never ever berate her for showing her wild side.
P - Uh, WOW. To say the least. You are the flipside of most posters. Would you be open to relating how you got to this point with Jessica and how YOU started down this path that lead to her in the first place. :shock: :shock: :cool:

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:41 am

I like this post. I always feel that when the other guy gets too possessive, it’s time to move on. Looks like everyone is having fun.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:19 pm

plenium wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:09 pm
you're a wise man for not getting upset over everything! for me that would have been, like you, even more of a turn on for me!!