My fiancee is going to date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: My fiancee is going to date

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:51 am

A quick update

My sweetie's out on her date now for the entire weekend until Monday some time. I can't wait to hear how it goes. She might even have two guys this weekend if Fidel is able to find a friend's place. You see Fidel's place is a one room place, and he shares a bathroom with others, so there's no shower that can be private which is something she really wants to do, and they can't go out of town as there's flooding on the coast. So she's hoping that Fidel can find a friend to trade places with and/or have the guy be another guy in their tryst. That would be so exciting! I hope things work out with a friend of Fidel's!! How many wish for Fidel to find a friend?

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:21 am

that's fantastic!

I'm sure she'll be having a lot of fun

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:16 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:21 am
that's fantastic!

I'm sure she'll be having a lot of fun
thank you! i hope she does, too!
she totally deserves to have a ton of fun!!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:00 am

Recent update

This past Friday evening she went out with Fidel, and didn't wake up until around 2:30pm their time. She filled me on that they were busy and that she will let me know the details later and that she was okay. I can't imagine what they were doing for all that time, can you? ;) ;) Something tells me that they had a super fantastic time! She's spending more time with him until Monday some time. Hopefully she'll update me as things happen.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:50 am

Update

Well, I'm not going to Kenya this December. We have instead chosen to get a K-1 visa. It costs some money and we think that the money is better spent on the visa than the trip. Afterall when we get the visa she'll be able to come to the states and then we can get married. That will be a much better way to go. I also asked her if I could share naked photos since so many of you have been asking and she says it's too early. So there you have it. Now the thing about friday night is that they did it three times in that one night AND he actually came INSIDE her!! I think it's so hot that he came inside of her this time! It was such an amazing feeling on my part. Now he didn't make her overflow or anything, but he did cum inside of her. She even rode him Saturday day...yep, you heard it, she was on top, but she had to go back underneath because she didn't have the stamina that he has. She had to go before I could get Sunday night, but hopefully that'll be soon!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:47 am

One thing I noticed is that most Kenyan women are happy to cuckold their foreign boyfriends, though they won’t say so at first. To them, sex is a normal part of a male-female friendship. It’s just recreation. They just need to know that their foreign boyfriend won’t be jealous or cheat on them in return because they also get quite possessive. A Kenyan woman is always fearful that another Kenyan girl will “steal” their white boyfriend away, since white men are highly prized in Kenya.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:26 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:47 am
One thing I noticed is that most Kenyan women are happy to cuckold their foreign boyfriends, though they won’t say so at first. To them, sex is a normal part of a male-female friendship. It’s just recreation. They just need to know that their foreign boyfriend won’t be jealous or cheat on them in return because they also get quite possessive. A Kenyan woman is always fearful that another Kenyan girl will “steal” their white boyfriend away, since white men are highly prized in Kenya.
I believe you completely! She's very possessive of me. And I have to admit I kind of like that feeling!
Then again I'm giving her something that she never thought possible in her lifetime...sexual freedom to explore whatever her heart desires, and I know that there wouldn't be any Kenyan man who would be willing to do that. So I feel pretty comfortable with not losing her to Fidel. Plus she gets to come to the states and start a new life. One that she couldn't get in Kenya...one of not only sexual freedom, but also freedom to choose what kind of job you want to. They don't always get that in Kenya.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:41 pm

Those Kenyans, eh?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:59 am

I'm so sorry for being so quiet lately, but Marion has been extra quiet herself about what's been happening. I am hoping for some sort of recording be it voice or video. She's pretty much given up on sharing her words about her experiences which disappoints me, but doesn't shatter me. It would be wonderful to be able to share in her lovemaking. But I guess she's just not into that right now. I just don't know what she'll do because she hasn't told Fidel that we're a hotwife couple yet, nor has she asked if he is willing to record. I've tried to instill in her a lot of confidence so I'm hopeful that she'll be able to do any or all of those things I mentioned. Also, it helps me get to be a part of the action. And I really want to be a part of the action because we're living thousands of miles apart.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:39 am

A severe update

Well, I have an update on Fidel and Marion.
Marion didn't text me for over 24 hours. She promised me that she would text me by then. She waited for over 31 hours before texting me, and she made it pretty short. It's Independence day in Kenya tomorrow, and she asked if she could spend time with Fidel until Wednesday afternoon. And of course I said "Whatever you want to do is what I want you to do." How about that :!: That way she'll have been with him Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night. The only night of the week that they won't have spent time together would be Thursday night! That will be 6 nights in a row with him. What do you all think?

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:16 pm

Communication, communication, communication. And yes the hardest part, try not to be too needy. My suggestion is to lower your expectations, so that you are pleasantly surprised if everything comes to fruition. The rose-coloured glasses are coming off, but if you can grieve that and let it go, then maybe the real will surprise you. Sorry for the compressed answer. Late nite ramblings. Good night.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:04 pm

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:16 pm
Communication, communication, communication. And yes the hardest part, try not to be too needy. My suggestion is to lower your expectations, so that you are pleasantly surprised if everything comes to fruition. The rose-coloured glasses are coming off, but if you can grieve that and let it go, then maybe the real will surprise you. Sorry for the compressed answer. Late nite ramblings. Good night.
Wise advice

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pm

whosbeensleeping wrote:
You're right on time! Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate all that you said! :) :)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:59 pm

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:04 pm
whosbeensleeping wrote:
Wise advice
Thank you! :)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:49 am

Fidel was mean and destructive. He choked Marion without letting go and without ever having played a choking game before. He wouldn't let go, so Marion has left him, and I don't blame her. So until we get another bull there probably won't be anything new to tell anyone. I'm sorry about that, but it's his own fault.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:10 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:49 am
Fidel was mean and destructive. He choked Marion without letting go and without ever having played a choking game before. He wouldn't let go, so Marion has left him, and I don't blame her. So until we get another bull there probably won't be anything new to tell anyone. I'm sorry about that, but it's his own fault.
I'm sorry to hear that, too bad he did not appreciate what he had with your GF, hope she finds another lover soon.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:53 am

tito123177 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:10 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:49 am
I'm sorry to hear that, too bad he did not appreciate what he had with your GF, hope she finds another lover soon.
Thank you so much for your kindness! I hope she finds someone, too.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:44 am

Update:
I mentioned a guys name who will remain nameless and so Marion has devised a punishment for me, and it's a doozy!
She will either video conference or video record here having sex with a guy and I will have to wear my cuck cage for the duration of the sex plus a day, so no masturbating's as my balls go blue from all the juice I'm bound to produce during the occasion. In a way I'm looking forward to it as it will be the first time I get to see her have sex with another guy, but also dreading it because I won't be able to relieve myself of my pent up desire to orgasm. When this will happen I don't know but it won't be until after the holidays are overwith and she's done visiting her mother who's not feeling well.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:27 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:44 am
Update:
I mentioned a guys name who will remain nameless and so Marion has devised a punishment for me, and it's a doozy!
She will either video conference or video record here having sex with a guy and I will have to wear my cuck cage for the duration of the sex plus a day, so no masturbating's as my balls go blue from all the juice I'm bound to produce during the occasion. In a way I'm looking forward to it as it will be the first time I get to see her have sex with another guy, but also dreading it because I won't be able to relieve myself of my pent up desire to orgasm. When this will happen I don't know but it won't be until after the holidays are overwith and she's done visiting her mother who's not feeling well.
Thanks for the update on your situation, and I'm glad she wants to continue the cuckolding game, hope you "enjoy your suffering" from the blue balls you will get from watching her have sex with other man for the first time, looking forward to know how it went when that happens! :D

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:19 am

tito123177 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:27 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:44 am
Update:
Thanks for the update on your situation, and I'm glad she wants to continue the cuckolding game, hope you "enjoy your suffering" from the blue balls you will get from watching her have sex with other man for the first time, looking forward to know how it went when that happens! :D
Thank you! I'm really looking forward to the experience!! I'm hoping she does 2 guys the first time, but maybe that's my imagination taking over. lol

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:48 am

Well, she's given up the lifestyle and apparently me as well at least temporarily. She said she didn't want to talk with me until she talked with me next. So I sit by and continue on with life without her for now. Very lonely and feeling isolated. Not knowing what to do except wait and live life as best I can.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 am

My sweetie is starting up again! So far it's just been texting, but she feels that there are some promising candidates for her to play with and to have sex with. I so want to make sure that this time things go right with everything!

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:15 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 am
My sweetie is starting up again! So far it's just been texting, but she feels that there are some promising candidates for her to play with and to have sex with. I so want to make sure that this time things go right with everything!
Best of luck to both of you! I hope she can find a good candidate to date and have sex, kepp us updated, what are your end goals in this cuckolding situation?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 am

tito123177 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:15 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 am
Best of luck to both of you! I hope she can find a good candidate to date and have sex, kepp us updated, what are your end goals in this cuckolding situation?
besides being caged when she's out with a date and on her period and picking out clothes i'm not sure what my cuckolding responsibilities will be. what do you think would be a good thing for me to focus on?

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:02 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 am
besides being caged when she's out with a date and on her period and picking out clothes i'm not sure what my cuckolding responsibilities will be. what do you think would be a good thing for me to focus on?
I mean your ultimate fantasy, the ideal cuckolding scenario that you want to achieve someday, but about your responsabilities, I think you can clean the house and cook while she is on a date.