My fiancee is going to date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

My fiancee is going to date

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:26 am

Hello all! Well it's about to happen. My fiancée is going out on a date this weekend! Lets call him Fidel. He's a handsome guy according to my sweetie. I am so hopeful that the two of them at least passionately kiss. Actually I hope they do more, but I'll be happy with some passionate kissing. She said she would tell me all about it afterward. I am SOO excited!!

Bartok
Virgin

Re: My fiancee is going to date

Unread post by Bartok » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:33 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:26 am
Hello all! Well it's about to happen. My fiancée is going out on a date this weekend! Lets call him Fidel. He's a handsome guy according to my sweetie. I am so hopeful that the two of them at least passionately kiss. Actually I hope they do more, but I'll be happy with some passionate kissing. She said she would tell me all about it afterward. I am SOO excited!!
I remember my first time, was only a dinner and drinks, but she had that look in her eyes. Later they went to dance, I was in the bar of the restaurant. when they called a night, i was waiting my wife in the car.she lasted like 20 minutes with him, kissing. Was a great night for us all.
agony, angst, jealousy, love those feelings

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:43 pm

Bartok wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:33 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
I remember my first time, was only a dinner and drinks, but she had that look in her eyes. Later they went to dance, I was in the bar of the restaurant. when they called a night, i was waiting my wife in the car.she lasted like 20 minutes with him, kissing. Was a great night for us all.
I love what you said! I only hope my first time is as good as your first time!
You've truly brightened my day!!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:06 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:43 pm
Bartok wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
SA82 - You know you've planted an image in our brains now with that name. :o :???: :lol: :lol:

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:42 pm

Congratulations! I envy you haha, hope they kiss passionately and maybe even more, or at least they agree to go on a second date, keep us updated on how it went.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:00 pm

Enjoy

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:31 am

Good luck

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:56 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
So, how did it go for her?
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:07 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:06 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Bartok wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
SA82 - You know you've planted an image in our brains now with that name. :o :???: :lol: :lol:
yep i have...just so you know he's a handsome black Kenyan man, in his early 20's, smooth skin, and chiseled chin and bright eyes and a great smile!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:08 am

tito123177 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:42 pm
Congratulations! I envy you haha, hope they kiss passionately and maybe even more, or at least they agree to go on a second date, keep us updated on how it went.
I definitely will let you know what happens. I'm hoping for more than kissing, too, but if it's just kissing it's a great start!!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:09 am

aztd wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:00 pm
Enjoy
thank you! i most definitely will no matter even if they just kiss that's a good start for me!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:10 am

mastiff wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:31 am
Good luck
Thank you! I'm hoping for the best for her and him!!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:12 am

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:56 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
I don't know yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know. ;-)

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:20 pm

Hope she took pics

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:42 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:07 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Bartok wrote:

yep i have...just so you know he's a handsome black Kenyan man, in his early 20's, smooth skin, and chiseled chin and bright eyes and a great smile!
SA82 - You got me. :lol: :lol:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:17 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:42 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:07 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

SA82 - You got me. :lol: :lol:
LL34 - Thanks!! I'm loving the laughs I gave ya!! :lol: :lol:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:18 am

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:20 pm
Hope she took pics
i hope she does, too!
if she does i'll definitely share them!!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:27 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:12 am
Des 31 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:56 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
I don't know yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know. ;-)
Well she went out Saturday during the day and mid afternoon meal turned into a dinner. Then it was raining and she didn't have a car and since he lived closer he offered for her to stay at his place for the night. Since he only had one bed of course they slept in the same bed. He started groping her breasts and wanted to take if further, but Marion said it was too early to go for that quite yet. Lets just say that he continued to caress her body the entire night until morning, and then they finally got some sleep. They parted ways, with what I believe was an understanding that they would meet again. Now it's Monday day (she's living in Kenya) and they are talking about getting together again soon. When, they aren't sure yet. But it's hopeful! I can't wait for them to finally fuck each other, but I do have to admit that him caressing her body is pretty exciting for me! So much so that I have a hard on as I'm writing this!!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:33 am

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:20 pm
Hope she took pics
She's revealed some more information. She showed me a text that she said "It's very big"
She told me that it was regarding his cock!!
So she felt it!!

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:49 am

One thing that is important for whenever a wife /GF openly dates other men is a good cover story in case anyone you might know sees them out on a date
One we used often is that we are in a more or less trial separation and she was out with a BF. So you know about the guy.
Of course it depends on where she is living.
If she has he own place she can have all the men over she desires.

Also, if she is not living with you, a discussion with her new BF scan be quite erotic where you tell him that is turns you on for them to live together, date and fuck.
Of course it depends on how much you like the guy and want them to (openly) date..... and fuck.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:40 pm

Luv It wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:49 am
One thing that is important for whenever a wife /GF openly dates other men is a good cover story in case anyone you might know sees them out on a date
One we used often is that we are in a more or less trial separation and she was out with a BF. So you know about the guy.
Of course it depends on where she is living.
If she has he own place she can have all the men over she desires.

Also, if she is not living with you, a discussion with her new BF scan be quite erotic where you tell him that is turns you on for them to live together, date and fuck.
Of course it depends on how much you like the guy and want them to (openly) date..... and fuck.
That is some helpful advice. Right now she's living in Kenya and I"m living in the states. She has her own place, but maybe with him living in the same place as her as fuck buddies would be really hot for me. Then again maybe she could live at his place. But personally I think she should have a place to go to just in case things fall apart. What are your thoughts?

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:52 am

Sounds like a hot LDR! I also have a LDR and my gf fucks other men when she needs a release. The last time she even made me a short vid of them in action. She wants more guys but finds it difficult to meet them. I think she should keep her own place so that you have some privacy to talk to her. Also it might be best if there are several guys and not just the one. If only one, then things might get complicated.

Please keep us up to date as to how things progress.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:13 am

Wow, shows a lot of restraint for her to not allow more to happen.
Do you think maybe more happened, as she knows he's hung. She's may very shy or worried to tell you?

Are you at all concerned she might fall for the guy?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:24 am

BBCfan wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:13 am
Wow, shows a lot of restraint for her to not allow more to happen.
Do you think maybe more happened, as she knows he's hung. She's may very shy or worried to tell you?

Are you at all concerned she might fall for the guy?
My thoughts are that I think she got an opportunity to actually hold his cock but didn't do anything with it. Of course I'm worried she'll fall for the guy but then again that's part of a cucks life and it's part of the excitement that I enjoy! she had a second date last night and I will post it right after I write you. I do think she's worried a little bit to tell me, but with her description of the second date my thinking is changing a little bit on that.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:31 am

AN UPDATE:
Last night she finally had her way with Fidel! I have to say I was all worked up waiting to hear from her, but once I finally heard from her I couldn't be happier! She said that he entered her bareback a few times, but always came on her stomach which he cleaned with a warm wet towel. I can't believe that she had him bareback. For me I have only had her with a condom when we were together. It makes me want to give bareback a try next time we meet. Probably the most erotic thing they did was he penetrated her standing up!! To me that's super sexy! I can visualize it as Marion's legs are so long that I'm sure they wrapped completely around Fidel's body as Fidel looks like a pretty thin guy...thin but fit. I wish I had asked her if she did it doggy style as that is my absolute favorite position to have her in as you can see by the pictures her breasts would swing really beautifully and would easily slap against her body with each of his thrusts inside of her!! Man it's so wonderful to have a place where I can talk about all this stuff!! If anyone ever wants to talk with me about her and Fidel or anything else always feel free to private message me any time.