Bareback or not?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
stubbyhubby
Trainable

Re: Bareback or not?

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:39 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:42 am
stubbyhubby wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:36 am
Very hot story!! I love the lack of talking. Makes it very primal.

Lisa has always gone bareback. She loves being came in so much that she actually orgasms when she feels them shoot in her. I can only recall two occasions where a guy used a condom. They were married and worried about getting her pregnant because either she or I had told them she was fertile and not on birth control (most guys got off on knowing they could get her pregnant). In both cases she convinced them to take it off and cum in her.
How did you feel when they came inside of her bareback?
The very first time I was jealous. She never let me cum in her, or even get close for that matter. She was always clear that she didn't want to risk me getting her pregnant, so she would only let me hump for a minute or so and then she would make me get off of her and finish myself. The first time she let my best friend fuck her she told him to cum in her and I felt slighted, but also aroused that he did.

It didn't take long for me to convert from feeling jealous to feeling aroused and from there I began to look forward to it.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:00 pm

stubbyhubby wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:39 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:42 am
stubbyhubby wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:36 am
Very hot story!! I love the lack of talking. Makes it very primal.

Lisa has always gone bareback. She loves being came in so much that she actually orgasms when she feels them shoot in her. I can only recall two occasions where a guy used a condom. They were married and worried about getting her pregnant because either she or I had told them she was fertile and not on birth control (most guys got off on knowing they could get her pregnant). In both cases she convinced them to take it off and cum in her.
How did you feel when they came inside of her bareback?
The very first time I was jealous. She never let me cum in her, or even get close for that matter. She was always clear that she didn't want to risk me getting her pregnant, so she would only let me hump for a minute or so and then she would make me get off of her and finish myself. The first time she let my best friend fuck her she told him to cum in her and I felt slighted, but also aroused that he did.

It didn't take long for me to convert from feeling jealous to feeling aroused and from there I began to look forward to it.
I was aroused to go from having to use a condom, to being prevented entry, to just getting hand jobs to having to wank myself while she and her boy toy were trying to have a baby

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:13 am

Mrwarmwife wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:31 pm
Mrswarmwife has her preference too! She hasn't used a condom since she started on this journey. Really amazing when I think about it. That said, once she clicks with a guy she has always asked for a full test panel, so she has only played with guys that test clean and show the results first. In fairness, she has been tested regularly and shares her results too.

Her latest friend also fills her quite fully, which she loves. It's the first time she's said she can feel it when he cums inside her and she can feel it starting to immediately run out of her too.

I never would've imagined in a 100 years she would've done all she has!! :o :shock:
It sounds like you have one amazing wife!! :shock:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:42 pm

:shock: Yeah, one amazing wife.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:44 am

Smallcock74 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:19 am
Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:17 am
My Queen loves to bareback, and loves the feeling of a man filling her with his cream. We obviously don’t use condoms together, and her first Bull COULDN’T cum so they weren’t necessary. Her second Bull, J, went bareback, came in her twice and she loved it.

As we begin recruiting to replace her first Bill, and to start sticking her stable, we’ve been discussing this very question.
I think it's always safer to start with protection and if the relationship continues, then review it. Too many people only consider pregnancy and not sexually transmitted diseases.
Is your hotwife on birthcontrol ? Or is she risking pregnancy with other men?

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:51 am

leo-cpl wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:13 pm
Except for her first HW experience where she met the guy alone and although we decided on condoms, she was so overwhelmed that they ended up fucking bare with him cumming outside. After that it has always been with a condom on, she's met a total of 7 guys so far some of them multiple times and 2 of them regulars all of them with condoms.

However, she loves bareback fucking (I never use a condom with her and even cum inside when its safe) we are exploring to have one of her regulars has himself tested and they fuck bare. She likes the idea, its a huge turn on for her and although she likes the feeling of spurts of cum inside her she cant be in the pill so def no cum inside pussy for the guy. Unless there's a go with the flow moment LOL (coz I'm planning on letting her play n meet this guy alone).
Sounds that your girlfriend will get so turned on that she will allow her partner to cum inside of her risking to get pregnant. (go with the flow moment....). What happend with her and you?

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:26 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:07 am
My wife always went bareback. She said there is nothing like have a real cock inside her and feeling the cum squirting out.
Sonja loved bareback, just with one lover though :(

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:11 pm

Seems most hotwifes likes to feel the sperms inside :whip: How man of you are on birth control? How many are risking pregnancy?

naughtyPinoy1

Unread post by naughtyPinoy1 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:24 pm

Last edited by naughtyPinoy1 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:46 pm

I think it's incredibly hot to think about, but there are too many risks for us.