What is it about cum you find so erotic?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cuck4Life
Player

Re: What is it about cum you find so erotic?

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:00 am

For me there is nothing more erotic than another guy having bareback sex with my wife. I know from the time he mounts her with his thick cock that the next time i see the head will be after he has finished shooting his hot cum deep inside her. Once his cock is removed there will be cum that will drip out and run down the crack of her ass. What cum remains inside her will live inside her for several days before it dies and will be absorbed into her body. This is a special bond between a man and a woman and once its done it can never be undone.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:32 am

I love knowing that my wife’s Black master pumps his essence into my wifey’s poophole and that I am absolutely forbidden to.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:25 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:00 am
For me there is nothing more erotic than another guy having bareback sex with my wife. I know from the time he mounts her with his thick cock that the next time i see the head will be after he has finished shooting his hot cum deep inside her. Once his cock is removed there will be cum that will drip out and run down the crack of her ass. What cum remains inside her will live inside her for several days before it dies and will be absorbed into her body. This is a special bond between a man and a woman and once its done it can never be undone.
This is what is so good about the cuckold lifestyle. As a Bull I always tried to fuck the wife at least 3 times a week. This way I know and they knew that there was always my live sperm inside her.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:14 am

bowlerlb wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:25 pm
Cuck4Life wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:00 am
This is what is so good about the cuckold lifestyle. As a Bull I always tried to fuck the wife at least 3 times a week. This way I know and they knew that there was always my live sperm inside her.
I like how you describe providing the husband and wife with sustenance they crave. Keeping them supplied with your cum. Nourishment. My wife and I sure crave it.

Among the many ways his cum excites me, just looking at her later and knowing she’s still carrying his cum inside her is a huge turn on. We both enjoy going about normal daily activities around friends and family knowing that she is carrying another man’s cum inside her and imagining what they would think if they knew. With his cum still in her hours or days later, it’s like he still is inside her. She tells me sometimes she can feel it moving inside her and leaking into her panties. When I hear that I can’t resist copping a feel of her creamy pussy. A time of two she has whispered that into my ear when we are with other people and we have sneaked into a bathroom for her to strip and let me see and feel his cum in her. So hot!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:20 pm

Me? It's two parts that are connected. 1) It's the baby-making DNA element. It's quite literally the elixir of life. 2) It's the idea that my wife would dare allow his sperm the chance to make a baby. No birth control is 100%. None.

Now I'm not really a pregnancy fetish type person. But submissive desire to lap it up, to put his DNA inside me, it's almost like I'm now connected to him in this very physical, submissive way.... yeah, crazy.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:57 pm

KK and I both have a cum fetish. I can speak to the origins of mine. I almost got caught masturbating - at the moment of ejaculation, the reflexive, defensive action was to eat the evidence - without hesitation, I licked up every salty, bitter droplet from my cock, to my fingertips to lips and tongue. It was amazing.

My first true cream-pie experience was with an affair partner. I was separated from KK at the time, living with my mistress. One night we were fucking, and I was over-stimulated, came way to early, leaving her unsatisfied. Without warning, she mounted my face and begged me to make her cum with my tongue. In the process, I ate my own creampie. It became a regular thing. As our relationship progressed, she started doing 'girls night out' once a week - every single time, she came back to the apartment, fresh-fucked and still horny - made me eat her out as foreplay, thinking I didn't know...

KK and I shared our first snowballing experience together. I watched her give a guy an exquisite blowjob, eye-contact, sloppy, wet, pure cock-worship. He filled her mouth nearly to overflowing with hot cum. KK turned, and started cum-kissing me. Pure bliss...

It's the taste, the experience, the perversity of it... cum is so intimate, from eating it to using another guy's cum as lube for fucking your wife or jacking off...

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:32 am

My girlfriend is 24 yo and not using any birth control. I am trying to be careful during her fertile period and not cuming inside her pussy However, when she has meets other men for sex she is usually getting so excited that she skip the condom and allows them to cum inside her pussy even during her risky period. She says she gets so crazy hot she cannot control herself...

Seems most couples feels the same and love creampies. How do you handle the pregnancy risk?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:54 am

PhilSwe Couple wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:32 am
Seems most couples feels the same and love creampies. How do you handle the pregnancy risk?
Can she not use the contraceptive pill?

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:05 am

Pills can mess with the hormones, so she never tried. Sex without pills is more exciting.

HWQuest
Prepubescent

Unread post by HWQuest » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:06 pm

Knowing that another man has cum inside my wife is something that can never be undone and instantly puts this alpha in his place as a submissive cuck.
I love the feeling that I'm competing with other men to have sex with my own wife!

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:10 pm

For me, cum is so primal.

i-wanna-be-a-cuck nailed it on page 1 of this thread.

It’s half of what has propagated our species for so long.

There’s (more often than not) this primal urge among men to inseminate women so that their own genes will be passed on.

To see my wife’s boyfriend “use” her to that end is a HUGE psychological blow for me. Since the three of us have come to this understanding together, and since I’m not going to fight him for her, it’s an admission that his sperm is superior, and that his genes should prevail. It’s the ultimate act of self-deprecation. (She has since taken on a second boyfriend. Same basic idea, but they’re not ready to let me watch yet.)

For my wife’s part, the man who inseminates her should be the man whom she feels has the strongest genes, so that her genes may be carried forward as well.

Watching her enjoy him, cumming on his cock, coaxing his jizz out of his nuts with her excited, wet pussy, holding him closely as he sprays his sperm all over her insides is the ultimate act of humiliation between us. It admits that my sperm is not good enough to be carried forward, like she made a mistake with me.

In that moment, I’m psychologically destroyed. I just watched another man (theoretically) put his child in my wife’s loving and receptive womb.

There have been times when he has leaned back and said, “Get a good look! I’m gonna fill your wife with my cum. Can you see?” Then to see his shaft twitching and a dribble of creamy, white cum sneaking out from where his cock disappears into her moist, pink, tightly gripping pussy hole.

It’s not like I think about it as slowly as it has taken for you to read these words. It crosses my mind lightning-fast….faster than a blink, even.

And then there’s more humiliation when she turns to me and says, “Now eat me!”

Within seconds, I find myself using my tongue to scoop out anything I can, but knowing that his most powerful spurts were pointed directly at her cervix at the back of her vagina. Too deep inside to get my tongue. It’s frustrating and at the same time humiliating to know that some of his sperm swims safely away from my cleaving tongue, no matter how hard I try to get it out.

Back in reality, though, we ALL know that she is not really going to be getting pregnant. (We’ve taken precautions, like most couples here have.)

And that’s the crux of it.

She loves me (and tells me so) for everything INCLUDING sex, but she absolutely LOVES the sex that her boyfriends give her. They are, quite simply, better in bed than me. They are more “powerful” than me. They last longer, and she cums faster and longer on each of their cocks. They fuck her in ways I only wish I could. I guess I was absent on the day we all learned how to fuck our wives lights out.

In the big picture, there’s no reason for her to leave me, she says…as long as I’m okay with letting her play every now and then.

I’m definitely okay with it.

I’ve even learned to like it as so many others on this forum.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:06 pm

cuckflex wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:37 am
The most erotic for me it is the ultimate proof a bull just finished the humiliating act of fucking my wife and my wife just gave herself to him ant there is nothing I can do about it at that point. Even better is the anticipation when you know he is about to cum, he starts grunting, deep in my wife, the split second anticipation before his cock starts twitching in her pussy and you know she is accepting it, it's not done yet, but its too late to do anything but accept the fact.

You hit the nail on the head with this !
My wife taking control of her sex life and willingly letting other men not only put their cocks into her pussy, but allowing, even encouraging them to pump their cum deep into her while I sit there passively taking it all in and waiting to be summoned over for clean up duty is the best thing that ever happened to us !

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:21 pm

I see the cum as an ultimate present after a long, good, quality and passionate sex.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:14 am

I always loved the idea of his young sperm cells meeting her mature egg

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:52 am

For me, there is nothing hotter than watching a guy fuck my wofe - hearing her wet pussy getting his hard cock pounding her pussy. Watching his tempo change as he gets close to cumming. Watching him thrust deep and his balls twitch as his load fills her pussy. I know how good it feels to cum in pussy and I’m loving watching other men give her their seed. I dive in for clean up and they go at it again. PERFECTION

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:23 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:52 am
For me, there is nothing hotter than watching a guy fuck my wofe - hearing her wet pussy getting his hard cock pounding her pussy. Watching his tempo change as he gets close to cumming. Watching him thrust deep and his balls twitch as his load fills her pussy. I know how good it feels to cum in pussy and I’m loving watching other men give her their seed. I dive in for clean up and they go at it again. PERFECTION
I liked the fact as well that I had to wear a condom and her boytoy didn't

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:59 am

The musky taste and slimy texture.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:36 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:52 am

That's absolute perfection !
There's nothing hotter that watching my wife get fucked really good and fucking her man right back with equal enthusiasm as he pumps his seed deep into her pussy then working her pussy muscles to milk every fucking drop from his balls and shaft !

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:30 am

For us it’s just about everything, we don’t feel as if she’s had proper sex unless the man (including me) cums inside her.

I love seeing the proof that she’s fully satisfied him, the smell and taste and the hot slimy feel when I make love to her afterwards.

As I mentioned in another thread the biggest turn on for both of us is knowing she has sperm inside her for a few days afterwards especially meeting friends and family with our sexy secret.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:42 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:59 am
...absorbed into her body. This is a special bond between a man and a woman and once its done it can never be undone.
So true.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:51 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:06 pm
cuckflex wrote:
The most erotic for me it is the ultimate proof a bull just finished the humiliating act of fucking my wife and my wife just gave herself to him ant there is nothing I can do about it at that point. Even better is the anticipation when you know he is about to cum, he starts grunting, deep in my wife, the split second anticipation before his cock starts twitching in her pussy and you know she is accepting it, it's not done yet, but its too late to do anything but accept the fact.

My wife taking control of her sex life and willingly letting other men not only put their cocks into her pussy, but allowing, even encouraging them to pump their cum deep into her while I sit there passively taking it all in and waiting to be summoned over for clean up duty is the best thing that ever happened to us !
Well said all around
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:08 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:51 am
funkyfitter wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:06 pm
cuckflex wrote:

Well said all around

It was all fantasy pillow talk until our youngest moved out. Two weeks later my wife fucked another guy at a wedding.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:47 am

I feel it is erotic but also humiliating
My wife's boyfriend has a thick and sticky sperm, really erotic, but he sticks to me as if to mark the humiliation
My wife has always used it as signs of humiliation like on her pussy or on the pillow or in her underwear it's definitely humiliating

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:49 am

jw_kk wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:57 pm
KK and I shared our first snowballing experience together. I watched her give a guy an exquisite blowjob, eye-contact, sloppy, wet, pure cock-worship. He filled her mouth nearly to overflowing with hot cum. KK turned, and started cum-kissing me. Pure bliss...

It's the taste, the experience, the perversity of it... cum is so intimate, from eating it to using another guy's cum as lube for fucking your wife or jacking off...
My wife was addicted to cum. The spurts into her mouth, the smell, the lube.
She loved to snowball me in front of the other guy. Especially when there was a crowd.

She knew very well that I didn't like the taste. But she had reasons to snowball me.
Some of her quotes:
- I love to let you know what happened just seconds before.
- It is our lifestyle, not just mine. So you just have to accept it.
- So horny to kiss you with my mouth full of cum when others are watching us.
- You just have to get used to the taste. Practice makes perfect.

jw_kk is right. The experience, the perversity of it.
I feel it as such too, especially the surrender to fulfill my wife's wishes.
Fucking my wife with her pussy filled with cum, was for both of us one of the most intimate acts we did.
Moments before I put her lovers cock into her pussy. Can it be more intimate? I don't think so.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:49 pm

dinoo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:49 am
jw_kk wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:57 pm
jw_kk is right. The experience, the perversity of it.
I feel it as such too, especially the surrender to fulfill my wife's wishes.
Fucking my wife with her pussy filled with cum, was for both of us one of the most intimate acts we did.
Moments before I put her lovers cock into her pussy. Can it be more intimate? I don't think so.
My first post was an attempt to get at the OP’s essential question: Why is cum so erotic? I drilled down on our evolutionary development and the idea that we cucks psychologically destroy ourselves by allowing another man’s sperm to (possibly) inseminate the women we love. The ultimate act of self-deprecation, and all.

But reading your posts reminds me of how much we enjoy the perversion, too.

In a world where we’re expected to live monogamously, we absolutely cannot see ourselves living as one man, one woman.

I have no idea why, but I have no real desire to be with another woman. (Caveat: I would like to do a swap with a couple who’s close to us, but only because I want my wife’s best-friend’s husband to cum in her…and we’re pretty sure he wants the same for his wife. It’s the “cuckness” that draws us, not really the opportunity to put my penis inside of another woman, although, no doubt, it would probably excite the girls to see their bestie’s husbands balls-deep in their own pussies!)

So that means my wife gets to play, and I’m just fine with it.

I definitely agree with dinoo, here. Without a doubt, many of our most intimate moments as a couple have been when we’ve used her boyfriend’s cum as lube for our own sex, when she has snowballed me with a mouthful of his cum, when I have licked her clean just a minute or so after he has made his deposit. It helps that he enjoys cucking me, too.

She likes when I watch! She likes to see me jacking off next to them while he has his way with her…her body…her pussy. We know that we live in a world of perversity, and we all love it together.

We have become a better couple (throuple?) for our ability to understand that sex does not define us. It is merely part of a bigger, perverse picture.