Erectile dysfunction and cuckolding

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
demale
Experienced

Erectile dysfunction and cuckolding

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:02 am

My vanilla wifey was committed to monogamy until medication made me permanently soft at 72. We both agreed that she should have the option of fucking other men and she has enjoyed her new identity as a hotwife. Has anyone else become a cuckold due to erectile dysfunction?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Erectile dysfunction and cuckolding

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:07 am

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:02 am
My vanilla wifey was committed to monogamy until medication made me permanently soft at 72. We both agreed that she should have the option of fucking other men and she has enjoyed her new identity as a hotwife. Has anyone else become a cuckold due to erectile dysfunction?
I can't say that I have but I'm essentially that because I don't get erect all the time, so I guess in a way i'm partially ED'd

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:13 am

Did that contribute to your being cuckolded?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:16 am

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:13 am
Did that contribute to your being cuckolded?
I think it did in a way, though when I was at my sexual high in my 20's I still had the vision of sharing my wife with another, especially in a threesome with 2 other guys and me watching.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:53 am

I always wanted to be a cuckold so l was actually happy when ED made it inevitable. So was wifey. She tells me that she barely could feel my teensy peepee inside her. Whenever I wasn’t around she would pull out the black dildo that she kept hidden for years and fuck herself silly with it. Once she began fucking our Black neighbor she gave the dildo to me and I use it on myself.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:11 am

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:53 am
I always wanted to be a cuckold so l was actually happy when ED made it inevitable. So was wifey. She tells me that she barely could feel my teensy peepee inside her. Whenever I wasn’t around she would pull out the black dildo that she kept hidden for years and fuck herself silly with it. Once she began fucking our Black neighbor she gave the dildo to me and I use it on myself.
wow! that's wild!

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:13 am

She’s happy that I’m also getting the cock I need.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:15 am

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:13 am
She’s happy that I’m also getting the cock I need.
i bet she is because then she doesn't have to satisfy you or peg you

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:19 am

Yes. She wants nothing to do with me sexually now.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:55 am

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:19 am
Yes. She wants nothing to do with me sexually now.
for me that's perfectly okay if she doesn't want any sex as long as she still cares about me.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:15 am

My situation is a bit different. ED didn't begin our journey into the lifestyle but when ED became an issue, ED enhanced our ongoing hotwife 100%.

Since this isn't exactly what you asked, I won't go on unless you want me to continue.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:28 am

I would love having you continue with as much detail as you wish.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:30 am

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:28 am
I would love having you continue with as much detail as you wish.
Ok

We started out playing mfm games when she was in high school. She liked it. She also began dating on her own. After we were married, we moved into swinging and she kept doing mfm and dating.

After about 5 years in the swinging scene, she began to become more dominant. She got involved with bdsm with one of her boyfriends. The longer she was involved with that, the more dominant she was becoming with me. To begin with, neither of us was interested in the leather and the whips and chains stuff.

She was not the humiliation type either but the deeper into the bdsm cuckold rabbit hole we got, the more humiliation appealed to both of us. We did get into humiliation play but at the time, I had a 7.5 inches and it was decently thick.

As long as I had that, she just couldn't seem to really get into humiliating me. She was having better experiences in humiliation with other men. I was cleaning her and she was spanking me and some other things but she had some kind of block.

Then, in my early 40s, I got prostate cancer. There were several options but I went for the surgery. The doctor listed all the possible outcomes but he said in all likelihood, my sex life would be the same as before the surgery.

Fortunately, things didn't go quite the way the doctor thought. The nerve that holds the erection was damaged or had some kind of trauma. End result was no erection. Once I healed, our sex life resumed. We tried pumps and pills and I was doing exercises to strengthen my core and pelvic muscles.

Once we got back into the swing of things so to speak, she kicked up the humiliation 100%. I never imagined it would appeal to me but it did. Although I can't get hard, we discovered rubbing what used to be my cock, it experienced an orgasm. All the sensation is there but no erection. There's no sperm of course but there is an expulsion of a fluid something like precum but not much of it.

Now my wife could get into the humiliation and added cock shaming which we discovered turned us both on immensely. While I can't get hard, I still get aroused and still cum sort of, just no erection.

My lack of erection really excited my wife. She began having me guide her boyfriend's cocks to her. She would taunt me with things like, that's a real cock and laugh.

Eventually, she decided to put me in panties. It was weird but it turned me on. So she got me panties...and then she wanted to see me suck a cock. Now I'm a sissy. I help her service her boyfriends.

I'm feminized and usually dress as a woman when at home. We are closer than ever and believe it or not, my sex life is better than it ever was when I had a cock. A very happy discovery was that I orgasm from anal sex. It's not from stimulating the prostate of course because that's long gone.

I'm not sure how it works but it does. So ED got my wife and I to a far better place sexually.
Last edited by Cdncuck on Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:35 am

Do continue, please. Am intrigued. My wife has become much more dominant since she began cucking me and I have become quite submissive.