KC and Nadia

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: KC and Nadia

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:41 pm

Your imagination runs wild, but you are not off the mark, merely premature.
Nadia certainly enjoys the casual flirtations with her young admirers, even if it is just a 'fun game' ...
We all know where these games lead, and she is enjoying engaging her young stud admirers.
Nadia needs to be careful, however of which brother she chooses to engage in her seduction game.
Laurent is a known quantity. He wants to fuck Nadia, just as his friends do, and that is clear to all.
The young man "J" is likely inexperienced, horny as fuck, fresh out of high school, and possibly immature and indiscreet,
but, he has the access ... And Nadia has rooms wherein she can have privacy.
Maybe she can ask her pupil to come in later next time, once the staff have left, and she could give the lad a proper massage ...
with a very happy ending (to start). 😉
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:42 am

A few days ago, Laurent texted Nadia and just flat out asked her on a date. Nadia showed me and I said she should go and so she replied yes. They are meeting one afternoon, later this week, to see an art exhibit and then they are having dinner...at his place. There’s nothing suggestive about the texts but my mind exploding with the possibilities. He has told her that he’s proud of his cooking but I have to think he’s planning a seduction and this is where she may go all the way. It's hard for me to really think about anything else and I’m walking around almost constantly semi-hard. How can I have this reaction and anticipation about an event that I’m not going to be involved in? Kills me that I can't be there and watch. I want to see every detail. I also can’t decide what to have her wear. Nadia, on the other hand, seems to be jovial and calm. She’s been in a good mood, a little spring in her step, but she’s not obsessed about this the way I am. Last night she gave me a hand job to help me sleep and I wanted to reciprocate but she declined and said she was sleepy.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:06 pm

MyNadia wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:42 am
A few days ago, Laurent texted Nadia and just flat out asked her on a date. Nadia showed me and I said she should go and so she replied yes. They are meeting one afternoon, later this week, to see an art exhibit and then they are having dinner...at his place. There’s nothing suggestive about the texts but my mind exploding with the possibilities. He has told her that he’s proud of his cooking but I have to think he’s planning a seduction and this is where she may go all the way. It's hard for me to really think about anything else and I’m walking around almost constantly semi-hard. How can I have this reaction and anticipation about an event that I’m not going to be involved in? Kills me that I can't be there and watch. I want to see every detail. I also can’t decide what to have her wear. Nadia, on the other hand, seems to be jovial and calm. She’s been in a good mood, a little spring in her step, but she’s not obsessed about this the way I am. Last night she gave me a hand job to help me sleep and I wanted to reciprocate but she declined and said she was sleepy.
This is it. You waited so long, and in your dark and twisted fantasies you wondered. You wondered if Nadia could find a guy who might do x, y and z. She loves you, obviously, but you've guided her in this directions. And there was someone out there, and she's found him irresistible enough to kiss and now date, at his place. And now, "poof", it's happening. Something special, and maybe even a little corrosive. And now you will watch, helpless, to see if he captures her heart even more, as surely he'll capture the happy spot between her legs. The tight threads she's had sexually with you are loosened, snipped apart. And her sexy little body will taste the pleasure of another man, and your bond to her will slip through the cracks a little bit. Perhaps he is her destiny.

Good luck.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:01 pm

Nothing suggestive?
A young man asks a married woman out on a date, for an afternoon, and into the evening.
He felt her up once, kissing her deeply, and knows she sucked his two buddies cocks.
And ... finishing with dinner at his apartment ... possibly Friday?
I hope you will update us. ;)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:43 am

Yes,

Very exiting development,
Please keep us posted.

Sincerely
elina

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:27 am

Adding a wrinkle to events ongoing with Laurent and “J”, their mother contacted Nadia and asked us to go out to dinner. Just the four us, two couples. It won’t be until the week after next, after the big date. I don’t think it's anything unusual. Nadia is giving their son free tutoring and I’m sure this is their way of saying thank you. But I do remember that tight hug their father gave Nadia at the party. What is it with the guys in this family? While Laurent and his friends may have loose lips, there’s no reason to suspect the parents of having a clue.

Meanwhile, I’m thinking over outfit choices for her upcoming date. The weather looks to be seasonally warm but it is still February so I’m leaning towards a winter dress she has which is a dark navy blue knit which covers her shoulders but with a fairly low square cut front that will show some cleavage that she can cover with a scarf if she wants to. What I really like is that the dress unzips fully down the front. While the bottom of the dress reaches low, below the knee, it can be unzipped to show as much leg as desired. The dress clings to her body, too. It just teases. I’d like her to wear heels but I may be OK with some tall leather boots instead. Am I going into too much detail about this kind of thing? Black lacy bra and thong beneath.

I brought up the idea of having her record at least the sounds of the evening. Just leave her phone on record and let me hear what I can hear. She said she thought she’d be feeling like she was doing something inappropriate by recording him without his knowledge but she admitted the idea of me watching/listening would add to anything erotic that happens. I love love love that she’s not pretending that this date is going to be an innocent night between friends. She expects what I’m expecting.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:30 pm

Sounds really hot! Great that Nadia is into this ride with you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear about all the details too. Hope everything guess well!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:04 pm

KC, you have a HotWife in the making. Congratulations!
Try to make her date go seamlessly, so she won't have to worry about anything at all.
Maybe they can date on Friday night, giving the lovers all night. ;)

BTW- Any progress with J's private lessons? :)

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:19 am

My wife has two Hotwife dates this week and I promise you I’m looking forward Nadia’s date even more.

Can’t wait!!!

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 am

Triggershy wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:19 am
My wife has two Hotwife dates this week and I promise you I’m looking forward Nadia’s date even more.

Can’t wait!!!
haha! I'm going to crazy with anticipation.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:58 pm

When is Nadia's date?

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:18 pm

At this moment, she’s with Laurent. I confess that I followed her. It wasn’t something I planned to do. I hadn’t thought of doing it until she left. But I did, and now I’m at home. Waiting. I’ll back up.

She wasn’t a fan of the outfit I chose because of comfort and the weather and where they’d be. She opted for simple jeans and black sweater. She looked great anyway. When she was made up and ready to go, she looked so good and I was so sexually charged, I wanted her right then. She gave me a light kiss as she was heading out the door and I took her hand and placed it on my bulge and she said “Not now. You’ll make me a mess.” Then, she left.

Welcome to cuckhood.

I tried to work but couldn’t focus and then I tried the TV and couldn’t even do that. I thought about them in the art gallery and I figured, what the hell. I grabbed my coat and went.

There’s a bar across the street from the gallery and the gallery has a big glass front so I could see them immediately. For the casual observer, it was nothing to see. They were strolling around the gallery, pointing at works of art and talking. She did look sexy and their age gap was apparent to me but there was no physical contact. At one point, he put his arm around her and they took a selfie and a moment later, my phone buzzed. I’ll try to share it but it's a boring pic but it still had me crazy excited. After about 45 minutes, they walked out, hailed a cab and I presume went to his place. I stayed at the bar and had dinner, watching an NBA game, trying to not lose my mind. After the game, I came home. It's nearing midnight now and I haven’t heard from her. I’m waiting with you.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:34 pm

I love this time waiting for the wife to come home.

Time seems to have stopped and still flies away.

Hope you will have some good sex when she gets home and tells you what she has been doing.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:00 pm

If all is going well he's worshiping her body right now... assuming she bothered to come home.

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:18 am

Hitting refresh every few minutes.

Dying to know what time she got home? Did she let herself go? Condoms? Next date? Hung? Fun?
Enquiring minds want to know.

This is an incredibly sexual fun fantasy fucking your friends son. I wish my wife could pull this off!!!

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:22 am

So good - what an adventure!
Figuring it out

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:23 am

Thanks for the update ... I hope you awakened to this new morning with a happy HotWife! ;)

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:12 am

I’ve been excited to tell you what happened but haven’t had the chance to sit down and write.

She came home very late. She opened the door quietly, and smiled to see me on the couch awake. She said “I didn’t think you’d be asleep,” and walked straight over to me. She laid on the couch, resting her head on my lap.

I find my own reactions to be surprising. I’ve been so turned on and excited for this moment all week. I think I told you that I’ve been semi-hard constantly. But sitting there on the couch, I was soft as can be. My head was spinning, despite sobriety. I was about to learn that we had crossed the rubicon (nod@isinlarsa) and I was too excited or emotionally insane to be hard.

She was lying there, still. Eyes closed.

“So…what happened…” I whispered.

“Hmmmm…yes.” she replied.

“Yes? Yes, it happened?”

She nodded yes with a very wide, contented smile and a lips-closed pleasure-filled “hmmmm”.

“Tell me. Please. Tell me.” I said, my voice cracking and now, hardness rising.

“First, I want to tell you thank you.”

“OK.”

“Do you want the quick and dirty highlights or the dirty, dirty details?” She said and her eyes opened, looking me in the eyes, and smiled like the devil walking out of a Roman orgy.

“Details. Please…”

She proceeded to tell me everything she could. I stopped her just a couple of times with clarifying questions but I wanted to hear it all without interruption.

The gallery and cab ride were fun but uneventful. His two-bedroom apartment was much nicer than you might expect for a young, single man. His roommate, another guy his age, was away on a business trip. Laurent put on some jazz music, opened a Chianti and began to prepare an Italian dinner. They talked about music, his grad school, and books they are reading. He made a joke about both his father and his little brother having crushes on Nadia.

After dinner, they were enjoying a dessert wine and sitting near each other on the couch. She had her legs curled up and her knee was touching his thigh. Nadia asked about his girlfriend and he sounded unexcited. He doesn’t expect it to last. Then, he asked about our marriage and she decided to be honest with him. She told him that we’re wonderfully happy. She told him that she’s thankful every day for me. She told him that she’s made mistakes in her past which jeopardized our marriage and she would never do that again. Laurent looked disappointed but also confused. I asked her for the exact words here, best she could remember.

His voice was quiet and nervous.

“But what about new year’s eve…”

“Our kiss? Yes, that was fun…”

“And I’m sorry but I know a bit about what happened with my friends…”

“Uh huh…yes.”

He looked even more confused.

She then explained that we’ve begun to explore sexually. That I knew she was here with him this evening and had encouraged her to come. That we’re new to this, and not sure where we’re headed but there were no secrets. He said he thought we were “amazing” to explore this way. He asked if I satisfied her sexually. She told him that her sex drive seems to have increased with age while my own abilities have diminished. She related this part of the conversation to me as fact and while somewhat new information to me, I see the truth in it.

He then leaned in and they kissed. From there, this slow easy evening kicked into overdrive. Wine was dropped to the floor. They were back and forth on top of each like they were wrestling. Clothes flying off. Kissing and sucking and licking of every body part. Both naked, he lifted her and carried her to the bed. The first time, he fucked her missionary (with condom). He’s about 6-7 inches, “a little above average I think”. Circumcised with a pronounced curve. They came together pretty quickly. They cuddled briefly before he then went down on her, bringing her to orgasm before she did the same for him.

They rested and talked about their sexuality. They shared kinks and fetishes. Nadia admitted some rape fantasies (I knew). I was interested to learn that young Laurent and I may have more in common than I expected. He told her that what we were doing was incredibly hot and he could totally understand why I wanted it. He said he’d love to share his girlfriend but she wants none of it. He confessed that Nadia being with his friends had aroused him incredibly.

Then, he said he liked the idea of Nadia seducing his brother and even admitted to masturbating about it. She laughed and told him that she could only satisfy one cuck at a time. She noticed that he was aroused again and so she took the top position and rode him and she said that it was weirdly similar to me in that he wanted to hear details about his friends. She said that their sex talk got pretty extreme with him talking dirty about her and his brother and then his father and even his mother. No judgments here.

She said that his body was amazing. He’s tall, thin but muscular with defined abs. He lasted a while that last time and she came multiple times. Afterwards, he was a total gentleman, taking her outside expecting to ride with her to our place to see her home but she let him off when she got into the taxi. She said they talked about seeing each other again but he’s going skiing this weekend and he sounds genuinely very busy.

After she was done telling me, she sat up beside me and we kissed. I took out my erection and she masturbated me. I didn’t expect more. We then went to bed and she passed out but despite my exhaustion, I was unable to sleep for a long time. I don’t feel jealousy or inadequacy. I’m excited.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:29 am

Thanks for a wonderful update,

So glad to see this appears to be working really well for everybody involved.

One intriguing comment from Her new lover: "He made a joke about both his father and his little brother having crushes on Nadia."
So also the boys father has a crush on Her? Could you elaborate? Does this in any way have anything to do with the dinner invitation you talked about a few posts back?

Sincerely
elina

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:32 am

I’m beyond happy for you and your bride to have such a smooth easy fun no stress date.

I can’t believe they all talk about Nadia with each other as a family what the heck was the mom saying? Now I’m wondering if they knew they were going on a date as well.

I completely understand not being hard during her story time when I’m watching my wife with her bull I don’t get hard at all it’s like watching a play on broadway or a big game I sit there in total enjoyment wanting to hear and see everything.

Truly thank you for sharing your story with us. I hope they become fuck buddies where they can enjoy each other and learn each other’s bodies to have the best sexual experiences as often as possible.

SMH thinking about them all wanting your wife and him telling her to seduce the younger brother. Hot and crazy!!!

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:49 am

Wow🔥🔥🔥! So amazingly hot! Lucky you too! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Hope new ones comes soon.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:11 pm

Congratulations.

Hope you will have a lot of fun.

Not being able to have an erection is normal, I call it information overflow. So many thoughts and feelings rush through your mind and body, that there is nothing left for the erection.

But don't worry. It will get better and better.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:47 pm

There's something about that.. just getting the hand from her. Enjoy.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:31 pm

Congratulations! Thanks for the amazing update. It’s certainly got me turned on ;-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Handsome63
Prepubescent

Unread post by Handsome63 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:21 pm

And this is why I subscribed to this thread. Congratulations to you two. You may have created a monster. Enjoy.