Most humiliating moment as a cuckold

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Re: Most humiliating moment as a cuckold

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:45 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:48 pm
SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:54 am
I must look so pathetic….eating his cum out of my wife!
Would he eat your cum out of your wife?

Probably not. Because he's scared to do it. So, maybe you are the 'real man' here?

Ok, maybe not.....but it's a thought.
He made it clear early on: No touching his junk.

So, no! Eating my cum from her is a non-starter for him…..although, there was definitely one time he went down on her not knowing that I’d cum in her just a few minutes prior.

We never told him. We were waiting for him at his place. My wife was going to cook some dinner, and we’d watch a Netflix movie. He was running late. We thought he was going to be another two hours. She got horny and wanted to fuck, so I fucked her per her desires and orders….a rarity since he always gets “first dibs.” Afterward, she sent me to the grocery store for some celery. When I returned, he had returned. When I walked in with the celery, they were already in his room. He was going down on her, rather enjoying her “very wet pussy.” She said it happened so fast, she didn’t have the heart to tell him in the heat of the moment that he was lapping up my cum, and she didn’t want to stop the momentum knowing that he’d be pissed and the whole night would be ruined. (She loves it when he takes control of her body.) He thought she was just particularly wet….if only a bit salty and tangy that evening. We later resolved never to tell him for fear that he’d get upset that we’d “turned him gay” (LOLZ!). Funny thing is that when they finished (He got sloppy seconds), he remarked on how fucking awesome she was that night….”one of our best!”

He’s a bit “old school.” Thinks he’s gonna suddenly “turn gay” (LOL! As if there is such a thing!) just because he enjoys the sensation of another man fondling/licking his penis or scrotum. He’s so “old school,” he thinks being gay is a choice or that it’s something that you “do”! He doesn’t get that being gay is a state of “being”. (He hasn’t realized that nobody ever says, “I *chose* to be gay when I was 14!)

The fact is: 1.) I’d love to fondle/lick the man who’s fucking my wife, and 2.) I’d do such a good job that he’d probably really enjoy it……and want me to do it again.

Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s going to happen.

Still, he may be the alpha and the physically stronger, but I feel like I’m the more menially fit and psychologically stronger of the two of us. He may be able to pick my wife up and spin her around like she’s a toy for their mutual pleasure, but I have eaten his cum out of her many dozens of times…often when I didn’t even feel like it….just to please her.

Who’s stronger now?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:30 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:45 am
Still, he may be the alpha and the physically stronger, but I feel like I’m the more menially fit and psychologically stronger of the two of us. He may be able to pick my wife up and spin her around like she’s a toy for their mutual pleasure, but I have eaten his cum out of her many dozens of times…often when I didn’t even feel like it….just to please her.

Who’s stronger now?
I did wonder, when you said you arrived back with the celery, as to what was going to happen next!😳😂🤔

But, who's stronger now? You.

So, thanks for your excellent reinforcement of the point I was making.
There is a small error in the paragraph I've quoted, where you say "I'm the more menially fit". Autocorrect problem, or Freudian slip?😂

Cuckoldguy21
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:46 am

My most humiliating moment as a cuckold was meeting the man who my wife was having an affair with. I could not face him. I turned away, ashamed, embarrassed and humiliated. I knew that he was the superior male. If he told me to get down on my knees in front of him, I would have.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:55 am

jw_kk wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:12 pm
We don’t incorporate humiliation directly into our lifestyle, but it does come about in some circumstances.

For me, two of the more humiliating experiences I had occurred before we started doing the hot wife thing, when KK was “just a cheater.”

The first of these events was listening to a business acquaintance tell me in lurid detail about a cheating wife he fucked at a Halloween party - he had no idea he was telling bout about fucking my wife. I had to listen to it all, my thoughts racing, skin flushed, trying not to react.

A second humbling experience was finding out that KK, my daughter, and her best friend Emily (whom I’d been fucking regularly) all fucked Webb, KK’s affair partner. I confronted him on the suspicion he’d seduced and fucked Emily - I was overwhelmingly jealous of her, possessive in fact. He boasted that not only had he fucked Emily and KK, but my youngest daughter…
SIAP: Are any of your daughters in the LS today?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:14 am

hwfanatic wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:55 am
jw_kk wrote:
We don’t incorporate humiliation directly into our lifestyle, but it does come about in some circumstances.

For me, two of the more humiliating experiences I had occurred before we started doing the hot wife thing, when KK was “just a cheater.”

The first of these events was listening to a business acquaintance tell me in lurid detail about a cheating wife he fucked at a Halloween party - he had no idea he was telling bout about fucking my wife. I had to listen to it all, my thoughts racing, skin flushed, trying not to react.

A second humbling experience was finding out that KK, my daughter, and her best friend Emily (whom I’d been fucking regularly) all fucked Webb, KK’s affair partner. I confronted him on the suspicion he’d seduced and fucked Emily - I was overwhelmingly jealous of her, possessive in fact. He boasted that not only had he fucked Emily and KK, but my youngest daughter…
I don't know. I'm fairly certain my oldest daughter is pretty vanilla. My youngest daughter takes after her mother. I wouldn't rule out the possibility she's in the LS, but I have no certain knowledge that's the case. There are things that make me suspect she's other than vanilla, but I have no confirmation. Amy has always been close to KK, as the 'baby' in the family, and she was probably closer to being exposed to some of KK's antics, especially the thing with Webb. She definitely knows that Webb fucked both her mom, and Emily. The latter, Webb fucking her best friend caused a huge falling out - Amy and Emily haven't spoken (that I know of) since this mess happened.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:29 am

My most humiliating cuckold moment happened when I got to know that my girl was fucking my worst enemy. Despite knowing how much I hate him, she fucked him because she couldn’t resist his long tongue and what he did to her pussy with it.
Gigi fan for life!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:00 pm

cucking88 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:29 am
My most humiliating cuckold moment happened when I got to know that my girl was fucking my worst enemy. Despite knowing how much I hate him, she fucked him because she couldn’t resist his long tongue and what he did to her pussy with it.

Can't say that I have a "worst enemy" it just sounds like such a movie villain line :mrgreen:

Did she continue to fuck him or was it just a one time thing?

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:40 pm

Lol worst enemy because he is a my competitor and he went out of his way to ruin my reputation.

She continues to fuck him because for her the sex is incredible and for me the reclaiming is so good.
Gigi fan for life!

Anthony57
Virgin

Unread post by Anthony57 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:38 am

My most humiliating moment was when my wifes mother found out i was wearing a chastity device.This in turn led to her finding i was a cucky.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:06 am

We don't really do humiliation but, I did have one humiliating moment.

After my wife started seeing a guy for a while, we had decided that he could go bare. She didn't tell him in advance. It was intense all day helping her get ready for her date knowing what was going to happen. When she came home, I greeted her at the door with a huge kiss and make out session. When I reached down into her leggings and panties and I felt that mess, I rubbed up against her a little and started cumming in my pants. :(

CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:24 am

Me and my EX gf were in a bar watching the game and she began chatting with this guy who was sitting at the table behind us with a group of his friends and she kept chatting with him and flirting. Eventually sat beside him and I remember everyone in the bar looking at me, some girls were looking and laughing as I just sat there awkwardly on my phone. She began kissing him and got his number before she came sat back down and I just remember everyone in the distance staring and laughing at me like I was the biggest pussy in the world. It was so humiliating and although I gave her the idea few months before I just wasn't expecting it that night and it threw me off. She never did end up calling or texting him but just getting cucked infront of everyone was humiliating lol

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:54 am

CuckoldBoy89 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:24 am
Me and my EX gf were in a bar watching the game and she began chatting with this guy who was sitting at the table behind us with a group of his friends and she kept chatting with him and flirting. Eventually sat beside him and I remember everyone in the bar looking at me, some girls were looking and laughing as I just sat there awkwardly on my phone. She began kissing him and got his number before she came sat back down and I just remember everyone in the distance staring and laughing at me like I was the biggest pussy in the world. It was so humiliating and although I gave her the idea few months before I just wasn't expecting it that night and it threw me off. She never did end up calling or texting him but just getting cucked infront of everyone was humiliating lol
and didn't that feeling feel amazing?

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:53 am

My most humiliating moment came after I'd watched my wife blow our nephew.
We were all naked and they were in the back of my car and I was leaning between the front seats. She'd already sucked him off and passed me his snowball and now he was playing with her tits and she had his fingers in her and showing him how to bring her off.
I'd already gone down on him and cleaned the cum from his penis that had dribbled from him and now I was absentmindedly playing with his balls as I watched them together.
Suddenly, I felt him twitch and as I looked down at his penis he shot a stream of cum onto my forehead, despite not having touched it. I felt some of the cum drop onto my nose and my wife burst into fits of laughter. He looked a little sheepish at first then he started laughing too. It was the most humiliated I'd ever felt during all the years she'd been cucking me; I'd been responsible for bringing our nephew off.
I wiped the cum off my face with my fingers and licked them clean before taking him in my mouth to clean up the last drops from him
I may have felt embarrassed but his cum was the most delicious I'd ever tasted and wasn't going to waste any!

redgink
Prepubescent

Unread post by redgink » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:49 am

I don’t have much real experience being a cuck, most of the things I’ve done was pillow talk with an ex girlfriend. That being said, one of the most humiliating and extremely hot things for me was when she slowly started to adopt a more motherly role during our stories. She would start talking about finding a real man but simultaneously she used to say she didn’t want to lose me, therefor I would be more like a brother, or “son” for her. Naturally this always caused an instant erection and often instant orgasm as well, so things escalated in her stories with time. Usually saying stuff like “my new man would be my husband, I’ll call him daddy. You will get the child bedroom like the pathetic little horny teen that you behave as”. Even though those themes caused my biggest orgasms they were usually followed by a huge sense of guilt when the post nut clarity arrived.

shazne
Prepubescent

Unread post by shazne » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:26 pm

the first time i saw wifes first lovers large cock about to enter my wife , from our bedroom door , i knew there was no going back for me and wanted him to stop , but knowing its all to late for me , as she was now with a real man , as im tiny and could never satisfy her as he was now going to give her what she always wanted , and was the most humiliating moment for me , and as i watched the pleasure she got as his big cock started thrusting all the way deep into her , and was in tears knowing its to late for me that
hes cuckolded me and would be the one to give my wife her children i could never provide . were a real couple at bernie30x@aol.com

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:27 am

CuckoldBoy89 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:24 am
This is my biggest fantasy! I begged my wife to do this kind of thing but she won't. Very hot though!
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

wantingfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by wantingfun » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:55 am

My most humiliating moment came a few weeks ago. My hot GF was in the main bedroom having an hours-long, intensive, loud fuck session with her lover. By their choice, I was excluded from viewing this particular session. It got quiet for a while, and then she called me into the room. I thought I was going to get lucky. Boy, was I wrong!

Turns out they had been fucking doggystyle, and after he came, he felt the condom come off. They looked all over the sheets, the floor, etc. She called me in to help them look, but it was nowhere in sight. Which meant it was still inside her! She said he had tried to find it, but could not. She said she would call her OB/GYN in the morning and find out what to do. After her lover left, she told me to see if I could find it. I had her lie on her back and I felt it very far inside her. I was barely able to pull it out. She was very relieved, but we chuckled at how humiliating it was for me to be excluded but then had to pull his cum-filled condom out of her and carry it to the trash.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:53 am

A humiliating moment for me was when I was at a hotel lockdown. This gigantic 6'4 muscle man dude came up, completely ignoring me, and started chatting up my Wife. In about 2 minutes he asks her if she's down to fuck and she says yes! I'm like wow that was fucking fast. Without saying a word, My Wife took his hand, walking past me as he led her into a public playroom to get fucked. At the door she spun around and put her palm on my chest. She said. "No, you wait here cuck."

So I had to wait outside in the hall. Others were strolling in and out of the play room watching my Wife get fucked while all I could do was listen to her screams of pleasure from the hallway.

TJMACK22
Prepubescent

Unread post by TJMACK22 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:20 am

My most humiliating moment was a past valentine's days, when I wanted to be with this woman i had been seeing. But on her social media feed that night she posted a video selfie of herself, all dressed up, wine in hand , chocolates on table, dancing around in an expensive hotel room. I felt a mix of anger but mostly huge arousal and excitement, knowing she was spending it with some other guy in his expensive hotel room and not with me.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:02 pm

It has to be when my wife told her best friend about our new found sexual arrangement.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:29 pm

SubSnuggler wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:53 am
A humiliating moment for me was when I was at a hotel lockdown. This gigantic 6'4 muscle man dude came up, completely ignoring me, and started chatting up my Wife. In about 2 minutes he asks her if she's down to fuck and she says yes! I'm like wow that was fucking fast. Without saying a word, My Wife took his hand, walking past me as he led her into a public playroom to get fucked. At the door she spun around and put her palm on my chest. She said. "No, you wait here cuck."

So I had to wait outside in the hall. Others were strolling in and out of the play room watching my Wife get fucked while all I could do was listen to her screams of pleasure from the hallway.
Damn that sounds intense and humiliating in such a hot way

Shrimpdick
Trainable

Unread post by Shrimpdick » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:50 pm

My most embarrassing moment was eating cum out of her ass while her bull watched.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:14 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:23 am
You went to his workplace to ask him to control your orgasms? I'd have chucked you out too, then pursued a restraining order. Invading the vanilla parts of someone else's life without permission it absolutely not cool in this lifestyle.
The judge would have thrown you out along with your restraining order request.

In Canada the judge has to consider whether you have a reasonable fear for your safety. This means the judge will decide whether a person in your same situation would be afraid for their physical safety or the safety of their children. In order to meet this requirement, you must have proof.

Here in the US the requirements are very similar.

When you start this "lifestyle" you are on your own. lol
The best advice is safe, sane, consensual with the most important part being sane because without sanity the other two go right out the window.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:32 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:14 am
hwfanatic wrote:
jw_kk wrote:

I don't know. I'm fairly certain my oldest daughter is pretty vanilla. My youngest daughter takes after her mother. I wouldn't rule out the possibility she's in the LS, but I have no certain knowledge that's the case. There are things that make me suspect she's other than vanilla, but I have no confirmation. Amy has always been close to KK, as the 'baby' in the family, and she was probably closer to being exposed to some of KK's antics, especially the thing with Webb. She definitely knows that Webb fucked both her mom, and Emily. The latter, Webb fucking her best friend caused a huge falling out - Amy and Emily haven't spoken (that I know of) since this mess happened.
I'm writing this in somewhat a state of shock. Unfortunate, traumatic events in the last several hours have dredged all this shit back to the very forefront of life, years after the fact. The confluence of wives, daughters, friends, lovers, and such around this moment have unleashed a tidal wave of emotions - positive, negative, and in between.

More as I can digest all this.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:52 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:32 pm
jw_kk wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:14 am
hwfanatic wrote:
jw_kk wrote:

I'm writing this in somewhat a state of shock. Unfortunate, traumatic events in the last several hours have dredged all this shit back to the very forefront of life, years after the fact. The confluence of wives, daughters, friends, lovers, and such around this moment have unleashed a tidal wave of emotions - positive, negative, and in between.

More as I can digest all this.
Hang in there!