Most humiliating moment as a cuckold

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
uxorious
Player

Re: Most humiliating moment as a cuckold

Unread post by uxorious » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:35 am

I got horny in the middle of the night and started feeling my gf's ass in her thong. I started kissing her but and she said "don't eat it. I want to shower first."

I got up early to get ready for a work call and after she got up I texted her to go rinse off so I could take a break eating her ass. I told her she could play on her phone (she's big on Tik Tok) while ignoring me while I ate her ass. She rinsed off and told me she was ready. I got into position and she was moaning lightly. I thought about how I wanted to be the guy that did things like this instead of the guy who would be plowing her. I want to be her nesting partner and I want her to have a big-dicked lover. It was a little humiliating and I loved it.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:25 am

although I've grown to enjoy it the first time my wife made me blow her lover to get him ready for her was a humiliation

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:20 pm

kort677 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:25 am
although I've grown to enjoy it the first time my wife made me blow her lover to get him ready for her was a humiliation
[/quot

I know that feeling.

It's a tie for me between the first time my wife made me suck her guys cock and guide him into her waiting pussy or when she told her best friend about us and set up a date for that night as they sat at the kitchen table with me sitting in the living room listening to the whole thing.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:12 pm

We don’t incorporate humiliation directly into our lifestyle, but it does come about in some circumstances.

For me, two of the more humiliating experiences I had occurred before we started doing the hot wife thing, when KK was “just a cheater.”

The first of these events was listening to a business acquaintance tell me in lurid detail about a cheating wife he fucked at a Halloween party - he had no idea he was telling bout about fucking my wife. I had to listen to it all, my thoughts racing, skin flushed, trying not to react.

A second humbling experience was finding out that KK, my daughter, and her best friend Emily (whom I’d been fucking regularly) all fucked Webb, KK’s affair partner. I confronted him on the suspicion he’d seduced and fucked Emily - I was overwhelmingly jealous of her, possessive in fact. He boasted that not only had he fucked Emily and KK, but my youngest daughter…

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:12 pm

Humiliation wasn’t a big part of our dynamic, and reclaim sex was. One play date she had was with a bull that worked her over very hard. She told me she was “too sore” for reclaim sex with me. That is the most cuckolded I ever felt, denied leading up to the date, and denied after.

And humiliating knowing that I never fucked her so hard that she was “too sore”.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:34 am

My wife called me to pick her up from her lover office, when I got there I called her cell phone with no answer so I went up to his office and there was only his secretary sitting outside "she knew he was fucking my wife but we never talked about it"
I asked her where my wife was and she told me with a smile don't worry she is inside
She knocked on the door and went inside
After a few seconds she came out and told me that she would be out soon as she was currently cleaning the cum from her face
I felt really humiliating and she warned me don't be ashamed of it you are not the first couple the boss fucks his wife and sometimes waits here

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:35 am

I'm not humiliated whenever my wife tells me sex with other men is more exciting. It's different having sex with someone different as opposed to the husband with who she lives day to day. When she and others are fucking in our marital bed, I have often heard from our hallway her telling guys it's either better with them or that they are her "best ever." Her preference is for me not to be in the same room, but I watch or listen quietly and hidden when possible at times he leaves our bedroom door ajar. And, yeah, I'm jerking off madly when they're fucking or as she backs her car out of our driveway to go to another guy's place.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:49 am

The short version: Wife's sister spent the night at our home after a little Christmas party. My wife spent the night with her lover in our marital bed. My wife didn't know her sister was still in the house. Her sister and I were having coffee in the morning when my wife emerged from our bedroom in her sheer cover up, holding the hand of her fully dressed lover. Talk about awkward moments. She kissed her boyfriend goodbye at the front door (his hands roaming into her robe as they kissed - my wife made sure we saw what was happening), leaving no doubt he was a lover. Her sister was afraid there was going to be a fight, while I sat there with a hardon. We had to share with her sister that we had a special arrangement, and it was then that my wife revealed she'd never had an orgasm with me inside her. The discussion flowed from there, and her sister still (years later) asks us questions about how it all worked out.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:15 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:49 am
The short version: Wife's sister spent the night at our home after a little Christmas party. My wife spent the night with her lover in our marital bed. My wife didn't know her sister was still in the house. Her sister and I were having coffee in the morning when my wife emerged from our bedroom in her sheer cover up, holding the hand of her fully dressed lover. Talk about awkward moments. She kissed her boyfriend goodbye at the front door (his hands roaming into her robe as they kissed - my wife made sure we saw what was happening), leaving no doubt he was a lover. Her sister was afraid there was going to be a fight, while I sat there with a hardon. We had to share with her sister that we had a special arrangement, and it was then that my wife revealed she'd never had an orgasm with me inside her. The discussion flowed from there, and her sister still (years later) asks us questions about how it all worked out.
That seems to have turned what could have been into a really embarrassing moment into an actual educational tool about what hotwifing is all about.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:17 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:23 am
You went to his workplace to ask him to control your orgasms? I'd have chucked you out too, then pursued a restraining order. Invading the vanilla parts of someone else's life without permission it absolutely not cool in this lifestyle.
So, so true. If I ever enter into this lifestyle (problematic, since I ended my last relationship, and am not seeing anyone right now) I'm going to want/need a very clear separation between my personal and professional lives.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:29 pm

I never considered myself a cuck until my wife was with an arrogant asshole. My wife knew I didn’t like him. For context, I’m 6’3” black weightlifter. The asshole that was with my wife is 5’6” maybe 160-170 lbs. When we got to his place they sat on couch while I sat at a table behind them.

After talking and flirting for a few minutes my wife started blowing the guy. That’s when the guy shook his whiskey glass at me. He asked me to pour him a glass of whiskey. My wife came up, from giving him a blowjob and gave me a mean look while kissing his neck. She knew I was about to slap some sense into him. The look she gave me was her way of silently saying “sit there like a good boy and watch me get fuck”.

When my wife became an HW, I told her I would love to watch her have sex with another man. She she would NEVER have sex in front of me. Now she’s demanding me to sit and watch her get fuck by this loudmouth asshole. I hoped the asshole couldn’t get it up or was a minute man in bed. Unfortunately for me the arrogant prick had a lot of stamina. He fucked her for almost an hour while I sat there pissed off and turned on at the same time.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:15 pm

This Saturday I was stripped to my panties, then to my cage, as my Wife and 2 lovers discussed my chastity and my sex life. I was never referred to by name, just 'your cuck' or 'my cuck'. The novelties of pierced penis, 24/7 wear, how many years locked, the fact that I never get blow jobs, and rarely ever get PIV at all were all discussed in detail as I stood there with my face red.

Then later as she was blowing she pulled her mouth up to say, "Hey cuck, watch me blow this cock like you'll never experience."

She knows I like humiliation and that night she was hitting all the buttons and levers. I even had to undress her in front of them, put cocks in her, and kneel beside the bed as they worked her over. At least I didn't have to clean up the pile of condoms.

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:09 pm

We don't get that into the humiliation kink. But some things do happen organically and I think the most humiliating part is when my wife told her mom. The first few times being around her after that were a little awkward to say the least. She gently brought it up one day just to confirm I was fine with it and when I was, it got a little less awkward.

But my wife and her mom WAY overshare so it's slightly humiliating knowing how much she knows. We did have a thing or two that were still our secrets, but she admitted to me a few weeks ago that she accidentally slipped and mentioned that I suck her bf off. So there's really not many secrets anymore.

Celesissy
Experienced

Unread post by Celesissy » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:21 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:02 pm
My most delicious humiliation was helping my 21 year old girlfriend move in with her relatively new boyfriend into their own apartment where a 12 month lease was sign. He had already been exclusively fucking her and filling her up 3 to 4 times a week for 4 months so she was very much into him and told me she wanted him to have 24/7 access to her in their own home.

The humiliation came when:
1. I was not allowed to call her, text her, or show up at her place unless she reached out or invited me first.
2. People were finding out that she suddenly moved in with a new boyfriend after living with me since turning 18.
3. When they broke up, I was still unable to show up unannounced because she would have different men over at all random hours so I was forbidden from just showing up.

It was so deliciously humiliating that I would love for the new girlfriend to head in that same direction of getting herself a boyfriend and possibly living with him for a bit.
That sounds more like a plain and simple break-up to me where she found someone else.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:11 am

Celesissy wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:21 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:02 pm
My most delicious humiliation was helping my 21 year old girlfriend move in with her relatively new boyfriend into their own apartment where a 12 month lease was sign. He had already been exclusively fucking her and filling her up 3 to 4 times a week for 4 months so she was very much into him and told me she wanted him to have 24/7 access to her in their own home.

The humiliation came when:
1. I was not allowed to call her, text her, or show up at her place unless she reached out or invited me first.
2. People were finding out that she suddenly moved in with a new boyfriend after living with me since turning 18.
3. When they broke up, I was still unable to show up unannounced because she would have different men over at all random hours so I was forbidden from just showing up.

It was so deliciously humiliating that I would love for the new girlfriend to head in that same direction of getting herself a boyfriend and possibly living with him for a bit.
That sounds more like a plain and simple break-up to me where she found someone else.
That's exactly what it was and that we both wanted but only for a while. She moved back and we resumed a normal relationship after that with little to no fooling around with other men for a year or so just for us to reconnect.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:27 am

We don't really do the humiliation thing but there are moments that are humiliating. Like the first time one of my wife's BFs came in her. They had been together for a few months and we decided that he could go bare. It was exciting helping her get ready and sending her off knowing what was going to happen. While she was out, it was excruciating thinking about how he was going to drive deep inside her and flood her pussy with cum.

When she came home, I greeted her at the door with a passionate kiss as I always do. I asked her "Well, how did it go?". She said "I begged him to cum in me" or something to that effect. She grabbed my hand and slid it into her panties. What a hot sticky mess. I came in my pants. She laughed.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:46 am

Cgb29 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:09 pm
We don't get that into the humiliation kink. But some things do happen organically and I think the most humiliating part is when my wife told her mom. The first few times being around her after that were a little awkward to say the least. She gently brought it up one day just to confirm I was fine with it and when I was, it got a little less awkward.

But my wife and her mom WAY overshare so it's slightly humiliating knowing how much she knows. We did have a thing or two that were still our secrets, but she admitted to me a few weeks ago that she accidentally slipped and mentioned that I suck her bf off. So there's really not many secrets anymore.
That's crazy! Does the mother in law ever say anything to you about it?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:52 am

sherulestherooster wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:12 pm
Humiliation wasn’t a big part of our dynamic, and reclaim sex was. One play date she had was with a bull that worked her over very hard. She told me she was “too sore” for reclaim sex with me. That is the most cuckolded I ever felt, denied leading up to the date, and denied after.

And humiliating knowing that I never fucked her so hard that she was “too sore”.
Was it still arousing?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:56 am

kort677 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:25 am
That's hot.

Did you know that it was gonna happen? Was it her idea or his idea you think?
She must have known he would be into it for her to suggest it I would imagine.

Did he or she say anything while you did it to make it even more humiliating?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:14 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:20 pm

I know that feeling.

It's a tie for me between the first time my wife made me suck her guys cock and guide him into her waiting pussy or when she told her best friend about us and set up a date for that night as they sat at the kitchen table with me sitting in the living room listening to the whole thing.
Did you know it was gonna happen when you were told to suck him and guided him in?

Did you protest or enjoy it?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:55 pm

uxorious wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:57 am
Respectfully, can we drop it and return to the original topic?

Another time that was humiliating was when I went on a spring break trip with the girl I mentioned above in college. It was before she and I started dating but it was crystal clear to our friend group that I wanted to be with her. She hooked up with a guy in the room next door to her and her friends. They were older (seniors in college) and had alcohol. She took a shower with one of the dudes and gave him a bj. I came back to the girls' room while she was over there. They felt bad for me but it was one of those things, what can you do...
I chuckled when recalling a similar experience of ours. Once, my wife confessed she had just been fucked earlier in the day by a guy I had known in grad school and didn't - at that time - consider him as a trustworthy friend. I expressed my negative feelings about him. She responded with a grin and said, "That may all be true, but he fucks as good as any guy I have ever met." I felt humiliated at that time but at the same time was excited as she told me the details of them fucking in his office.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:02 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:46 am
That's crazy! Does the mother in law ever say anything to you about it?
She'll openly talk about it in front of me and she's asked us questions about our arrangement.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:19 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:14 am
funkyfitter wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:20 pm

I know that feeling.

Did you know it was gonna happen when you were told to suck him and guided him in?

Did you protest or enjoy it?

I knew that it was inevitable at some point but I didn't know when. It didn't take very long to get there though. It was three weeks after she fucked her first guy.
I wasn't too enthusiastic about it but my options were either suck it or be banned from watching anymore. It wasn't a tough choice but it turned out that loved the feeling of his cock getting hard in my mouth as I sucked it and I couldn't wait for her to enjoy it .

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:54 am

I think the most humiliating experience for me was tagging along with my wife and her boyfriend to a bar that his sister’s husband owns.

His whole family was there. Everyone was enjoying the local NFL team playing the game that would send them to the Super Bowl.

His sisters had already suspected he was having an “open affair” with my wife (…fucking a married woman…), but the impression that probably came across to his sisters and brothers-in-law as the three of us walked through the very busy sports bar was that I was CLEARLY cucked.

I’ve never been a social creature, so bars are not my thing. I KNOW I must have looked uncomfortable following them into the bar…my wife, beautiful and all smiles, in front…her boyfriend, smiles and backslaps for his bros, right behind her…and then, pathetic, nervous, eyes-down me looking for some dark corner where people would just leave me alone.

It was definitely one of those moments where his sisters, wanting to assure me that my place was somewhat understood among them, started speaking to me like…..like I’m some kind of child…….like to comfort the fellow whose wife “belongs” to their brother……like I’m a beta…..which, I guess, I am…….but I didn’t want to have that label thrust upon me……which it clearly was in that moment.

His sisters have probably had countless conversations about how their little brother is fucking another man’s wife……and how pathetic her husband is……and how “alpha” their brother is for fucking her with her husband’s full knowledge and, to some extent, consent. I am a small, insignificant man in their eyes.

Little do they know that I am quietly turned on by being “outed” under the right circumstances. These are the right circumstances. I don’t think I could handle having our own children discover that their mother has cucked their father, but I don’t mind one bit that her boyfriend’s sisters know and gossip about their little brother…..knowing that he’s fucking her lights out.

Of course, right now, they have no idea of the extent to which his brother’s girlfriend has cucked her husband, that she enjoys having her husband watch and jerk for their visual entertainment while her boyfriend gives her the fucking that she truly loves.

That would probably blow their fucking minds!
———————-

Another moment of exceptional humiliation is being politely urged (more or less “wife told”) to eat her pussy after he has finished filling it. There are countless embarrassing moments when midway through the cleanup, she has asked me a question in which I have to look up and see them cuddling and making out. They’ll both be looking down her torso at me, her tits right below her face, his face next to hers, his satisfied, barely dripping, limp dick just a foot or so away from my face…..and me looking up at her, then him, with my face smeared with his cum. (I must look so pathetic….eating his cum out of my wife!)

That’s been my humiliation so far.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:48 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:54 am
I must look so pathetic….eating his cum out of my wife!
Would he eat your cum out of your wife?

Probably not. Because he's scared to do it. So, maybe you are the 'real man' here?

Ok, maybe not.....but it's a thought.