Most humiliating moment as a cuckold

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Re: Most humiliating moment as a cuckold

Unread post by jw_kk » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:25 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:32 pm
jw_kk wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:14 am
hwfanatic wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:55 am
jw_kk wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:12 pm
We don’t incorporate humiliation directly into our lifestyle, but it does come about in some circumstances.

For me, two of the more humiliating experiences I had occurred before we started doing the hot wife thing, when KK was “just a cheater.”

The first of these events was listening to a business acquaintance tell me in lurid detail about a cheating wife he fucked at a Halloween party - he had no idea he was telling bout about fucking my wife. I had to listen to it all, my thoughts racing, skin flushed, trying not to react.

A second humbling experience was finding out that KK, my daughter, and her best friend Emily (whom I’d been fucking regularly) all fucked Webb, KK’s affair partner. I confronted him on the suspicion he’d seduced and fucked Emily - I was overwhelmingly jealous of her, possessive in fact. He boasted that not only had he fucked Emily and KK, but my youngest daughter…
SIAP: Are any of your daughters in the LS today?
I don't know. I'm fairly certain my oldest daughter is pretty vanilla. My youngest daughter takes after her mother. I wouldn't rule out the possibility she's in the LS, but I have no certain knowledge that's the case. There are things that make me suspect she's other than vanilla, but I have no confirmation. Amy has always been close to KK, as the 'baby' in the family, and she was probably closer to being exposed to some of KK's antics, especially the thing with Webb. She definitely knows that Webb fucked both her mom, and Emily. The latter, Webb fucking her best friend caused a huge falling out - Amy and Emily haven't spoken (that I know of) since this mess happened.
I'm writing this in somewhat a state of shock. Unfortunate, traumatic events in the last several hours have dredged all this shit back to the very forefront of life, years after the fact. The confluence of wives, daughters, friends, lovers, and such around this moment have unleashed a tidal wave of emotions - positive, negative, and in between.

More as I can digest all this.
Still lots of drama unfolding... as I've written elsewhere, our living situation is complicated - most readily categorized as poly - me, KK, David, Andy, and Paul share our primary home. This has been going on a while. No one in the family knows (or so I was sort of deceived into thinking). There are other moving parts to all this that I'm not going to dive off into, in avoidance of triggering ToS or other de-railing of things.

Long story short, a unexpected, sudden traumatic event has occurred, bringing a cast of characters into close proximity that are likely best kept apart, simultaneously outing our living situation to at least part of the immediate family.

One of KK's former affair partners, "Webb" is around - a man who fucked my wife, my daughter, and my girlfriend - as well as involving them with other men in gang/group situations. My daughter and her husband are on scene, as well as my former girlfriend. There is more drama than would present on a Jerry Springer episode.

Still sorting this one out.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:55 pm

Recently thought of a really humiliating moment that changed a bit of my friendship with my best friend.

Many years ago when my then girlfriend has a steady full-time boyfriend, she would more often than not cancel plans with me at last minute. This included plans when our group of friends would go out bar and club hopping and well, I still met with the group and tried to have fun despite my girlfriend being in some other guys house bent over and getting her brains pounded followed by taking a nap with him until the late hours/early hours of the next day.

So this one time that I was out with friends, she texted me sometime around 3 to-4 am when the group and I were all getting food after leaving the club. She told me that her boyfriend was drunk and couldn't drive her home and if I could pick her up from his place, I agreed and told her I'd come after we finished eating. My Friend left his car at my place he was riding in my car.

Anyway, it was my fault for not telling her that he was tagging along to pick her up. When I arrived and parked in front of his house, his door /large window penel next to door had some type of sheer curtains where you can clearly see shapes when there's light behind. She told me to give.her a heads up before arriving and I did via text.

When I pulled up, his house was the only one with the light on and all that my friend and I saw was the silhouette of my girlfriend and her boyfriend passionately kissing/hugging for about 7 or 8 minutes which felt eternal by the way... She then walks out of his house wearing the little skimpy short and tight dress that she was wearing to go out clubbing with us, little purse in one hand and a pair or very high heel stilettos on the other as she tippy toes smiling to my car not realizing that my friend was in there and witnessed her show. He was in the back seat because he knew she'd be sitting up front and because of my dark windows, she took a minute to realize that he was sitting in back.

Talk about awkward! She got in the car apologizing for taking so long because she was busy before I arrived and I briefly interrupted her to say "hi" to my buddy and all she could do was play it off with a nervous laugh as she basically just admitted to having fucked her boyfriend while I was on my way to get her.

Long story short, in the following days I came clean and told him that I allowed her to date and that she actively had several friends with benefits including her boyfriend. He tried to get me to change my mind and not be pussy whipped by her convincing to let her fuck around but I told him we both wanted it. He never believed me and thought that I just had no choice and had to let her if I wanted her as my gf.

Needless to say, from that moment on whenever we all went out and she wasn't around which was just about 75% of the time, he'd very bluntly say " let me guess, she's out getting fucked?" And all I could do was just nod my head and affirm that he was right. That was a crazy time.

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:24 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:55 pm
Recently thought of a really humiliating moment that changed a bit of my friendship with my best friend.

Many years ago when my then girlfriend has a steady full-time boyfriend, she would more often than not cancel plans with me at last minute. This included plans when our group of friends would go out bar and club hopping and well, I still met with the group and tried to have fun despite my girlfriend being in some other guys house bent over and getting her brains pounded followed by taking a nap with him until the late hours/early hours of the next day.

So this one time that I was out with friends, she texted me sometime around 3 to-4 am when the group and I were all getting food after leaving the club. She told me that her boyfriend was drunk and couldn't drive her home and if I could pick her up from his place, I agreed and told her I'd come after we finished eating. My Friend left his car at my place he was riding in my car.

Anyway, it was my fault for not telling her that he was tagging along to pick her up. When I arrived and parked in front of his house, his door /large window penel next to door had some type of sheer curtains where you can clearly see shapes when there's light behind. She told me to give.her a heads up before arriving and I did via text.

When I pulled up, his house was the only one with the light on and all that my friend and I saw was the silhouette of my girlfriend and her boyfriend passionately kissing/hugging for about 7 or 8 minutes which felt eternal by the way... She then walks out of his house wearing the little skimpy short and tight dress that she was wearing to go out clubbing with us, little purse in one hand and a pair or very high heel stilettos on the other as she tippy toes smiling to my car not realizing that my friend was in there and witnessed her show. He was in the back seat because he knew she'd be sitting up front and because of my dark windows, she took a minute to realize that he was sitting in back.

Talk about awkward! She got in the car apologizing for taking so long because she was busy before I arrived and I briefly interrupted her to say "hi" to my buddy and all she could do was play it off with a nervous laugh as she basically just admitted to having fucked her boyfriend while I was on my way to get her.

Long story short, in the following days I came clean and told him that I allowed her to date and that she actively had several friends with benefits including her boyfriend. He tried to get me to change my mind and not be pussy whipped by her convincing to let her fuck around but I told him we both wanted it. He never believed me and thought that I just had no choice and had to let her if I wanted her as my gf.

Needless to say, from that moment on whenever we all went out and she wasn't around which was just about 75% of the time, he'd very bluntly say " let me guess, she's out getting fucked?" And all I could do was just nod my head and affirm that he was right. That was a crazy time.
I’m curious, as it became more open, did any of your friends attempt to sleep with your gf? Or did any of your friends just openly flirt with her in front of you?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:33 pm

mdevaux wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:24 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

I’m curious, as it became more open, did any of your friends attempt to sleep with your gf? Or did any of your friends just openly flirt with her in front of you?
None of my friends flirted or tried, to my knowledge at least. She did sleep with a few mutual friends and people who we went to school with but not necessarily direct friends of mine.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:19 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:33 pm
mdevaux wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

None of my friends flirted or tried, to my knowledge at least. She did sleep with a few mutual friends and people who we went to school with but not necessarily direct friends of mine.
UC - At least on this occasion it was probably was as humiliating for her as it was you.
- After this, with your friend being vocal about her absences, how did your HGF act/react when out with this group of friends? Did things change I guess is what I'm asking and how did treat you? Did your HGF ever bring her other BF to meet this group of friends?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:52 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:19 am
ucaneffher wrote:
mdevaux wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

UC - At least on this occasion it was probably was as humiliating for her as it was you.
- After this, with your friend being vocal about her absences, how did your HGF act/react when out with this group of friends? Did things change I guess is what I'm asking and how did treat you? Did your HGF ever bring her other BF to meet this group of friends?
I don't remember her ever bring the boyfriend around but my group of friends eventually found out when she started posting pictures with him on social media or being tagged by his friends.

My friends eventually connected two and two and realized that when we were out at a certain bar or club and my girlfriend was not with us, it's because my girlfriend was out with her boyfriend and his group of friends. I always feared but at the same time fantasized about all of us running into each other and seeing her dancing in her skimpy provocative dresses with her boyfriend.

In the end, they still saw her hugging and dancing with him looking sexy since social media exposed her when his friends would tag her. Thanks to his friends, I got to see my GFs experiences while out with a whole different set of friends.

In the end, I don't know what was more humiliating...my one best friend seeing my GF doing the walk of shane with high heels and purse in hand after a make out session or several of my girl-friends pulling me aside, showing me my gfs social media profile and asking if I am aware of what she is doing * all while showing/scrolling through countless pictures of my gf hugging her boyfriend, sitting on his lap, dancing with him, blowing kisses at each other, and one of them posing with him behind her grabbing her hips.* Several guy friends also asked me if I was okay with this.

I came clean to them. This is how a girl friend and I became super close as she was super intrigued that I like this and allowed my GF. This friend has heard every single story and experience I've had as a cuck as is fascinated, doesn't judge, and for the last 9 years or so has been encouraging me to follow my dreams and pursue being a cuckold if that's truly what I want. Every time I get a new GF, she asks me if this is the one whose going to continue making me a cuck and she generally gives me advice and engages with ideas and such. Kind of cool that it all started with her showing me pictures of my then GF being man handled on social media!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:55 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:52 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:19 am
ucaneffher wrote:
mdevaux wrote:

I don't remember her ever bring the boyfriend around but my group of friends eventually found out when she started posting pictures with him on social media or being tagged by his friends.

My friends eventually connected two and two and realized that when we were out at a certain bar or club and my girlfriend was not with us, it's because my girlfriend was out with her boyfriend and his group of friends. I always feared but at the same time fantasized about all of us running into each other and seeing her dancing in her skimpy provocative dresses with her boyfriend.

In the end, they still saw her hugging and dancing with him looking sexy since social media exposed her when his friends would tag her. Thanks to his friends, I got to see my GFs experiences while out with a whole different set of friends.

In the end, I don't know what was more humiliating...my one best friend seeing my GF doing the walk of shane with high heels and purse in hand after a make out session or several of my girl-friends pulling me aside, showing me my gfs social media profile and asking if I am aware of what she is doing * all while showing/scrolling through countless pictures of my gf hugging her boyfriend, sitting on his lap, dancing with him, blowing kisses at each other, and one of them posing with him behind her grabbing her hips.* Several guy friends also asked me if I was okay with this.

I came clean to them. This is how a girl friend and I became super close as she was super intrigued that I like this and allowed my GF. This friend has heard every single story and experience I've had as a cuck as is fascinated, doesn't judge, and for the last 9 years or so has been encouraging me to follow my dreams and pursue being a cuckold if that's truly what I want. Every time I get a new GF, she asks me if this is the one whose going to continue making me a cuck and she generally gives me advice and engages with ideas and such. Kind of cool that it all started with her showing me pictures of my then GF being man handled on social media!
UC - I remember you mentioning this girl. As she was so fascinated with your cuck desires why did she not take you up herself?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:17 pm

There are various reasons, main one is that she is a friends now ex girlfriend -I follow that rule of respecting certain limits, next is that this woman is strictly monogamous and very vanilla, she would never in this world do that. I've given her scenarios and tried to see if she would ever consider the lifestyle after hearing all of my shenanigans and she says that she loves my stories and enjoys them for me through my perspective but it's not for her.

So that's what I mean by not being judgemental. She says she would never ever do it but doesn't judge me for liking it or being into it and actually supports me and she was the one motivated me to not give up on going back into the lifestyle after ending with my then hot gf. She is the one who has inspired me to talk to my new girlfriends after my ex.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:09 am

I recall one incident where my wife came home from an overnight and causally informed me she had let her lover cum inside her. Up until then, she had required her lovers to use condoms and I came to regard condoms as barriers to true intimacy. That illusion was now shattered.

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:01 am

Wife invited me to join her and her exercise group, about 8 others, to dinner at a local Spanish restaurant. She and her exercise buddy where clearly the date and I was the third wheel. Everyone was watching as they where served their entreés first and they immediately swapped portions with each other completely ignoring me, even after I was served. I felt all eyes on me and feelings of alienation, humiliation, embarrassment yet also excitement.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:28 am

LongTermHubby wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:09 am
I recall one incident where my wife came home from an overnight and causally informed me she had let her lover cum inside her. Up until then, she had required her lovers to use condoms and I came to regard condoms as barriers to true intimacy. That illusion was now shattered.
It's quite a trip for the husband of a hotwife when she lets another man cum inside her, completing the possession of her by someone else.

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:40 am

C was giving head to one of her favorite bull's big 7x6 cock, while I played with my little guy and watched. He casually asked her if size mattered, and she pulled her lips off his swollen cock and simply said "uh, yeah...." and went back to pleasuring. He just looked at me and smirked.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:51 am

Neighbours are curious. After she fall in love with him and she wanted that he moved in the house.
I know that people were talking about us - why did an African move in with them?
Why does he (me) have pigtails like a little girl? And wear dresses like a little girl? Maybe he also wears diapers (yes I do).

The best was as mommy (former wife) get pregnant with a black baby.Have you seen - now she's pregnant too - I'm curious who the father is.

As the baby was born and mommy was at home, she ask me - maybe you like to made mommy proud? (what a question - of course). You can take the stroller and go for a walk with the baby. I obeyed and went for a walk in the neighborhood - the neighbors know that I live as the little daughter of my former wife, which cannot be avoided in small places. But the surprise that mommy had a baby by a black man really surprised everyone - and the faces - were priceless

I was so happy to show all that i am not the father. It was of course a little humiliating and also embarrassing - but i like to show that i am inferior - and i like also to show that mommy need a real man and not a baby girl like me

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:55 am

I’m humiliated on a regular basis since my wife openly flirts with men. It’s as obvious as hell and once the guys get the idea that I’m harmless and pussy whipped they openly flirt back. When others are around and watch I wonder what they’re thinking. Are they laughing at me in their minds or feeling sorry for me? Either one is bad. A guy even moved on her in a public hot tub one night and started fingering her in front of everyone. I know she was playing with his cock too. It was obvious.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:53 am

D+D wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:55 am
I’m humiliated on a regular basis since my wife openly flirts with men. It’s as obvious as hell and once the guys get the idea that I’m harmless and pussy whipped they openly flirt back. When others are around and watch I wonder what they’re thinking. Are they laughing at me in their minds or feeling sorry for me? Either one is bad. A guy even moved on her in a public hot tub one night and started fingering her in front of everyone. I know she was playing with his cock too. It was obvious.
D+D, I'm glad you mentioned that example because I really had not thought of or even considered that one but it certainly is a humiliating thing!

My current girlfriend is not a hot girlfriend but is aware of my cuckold fantasies/tendencies and has in the past taken initiative such as registering on dating platforms, going on dates, and going as far as spending alone time with men and having a lot of foreplay while with them but that's it ....what really has pushed my cuckold buttons immensely is the same thing you described!

She dresses very provocative and revealing when we go out and I'd say that I can vividly recall about 9-10 times in the last 2 years where she has actively engaged with men whether flirting, long conversations, dancing, or straight full blown flirting with touching and drinking.

She's had a few conversations with men who have sat next to her at the bar so she has turned on her stool and faced the man sitting on the other side and engaged in 30 to 90 min long conversations and flirting while I am left out by myself next to her just listening to her laughing and flirting as the bar tender and others around watch the woman I arrived with just ignoring me and off with the other man. So humiliating!

Another has been watching men flirt with her in front of me, buy her drinks, and she engages. Love it

And then there's there's the ones where she impulsively gets up without prior agreements and goes off to look for men to talk/dance with while leaving me alone unprepared. Hot when I spot her in the dance floor spinning and grinding her ass on a random man!

Then there have been the situations where in group settings she has given mutual friends of her and her group extended hugs and then brought them to introduce to me after she just spent giving him a looooong 45-60 second hug while asking him how he's been and catching up.

One of the most intense was watching her exchange contact info with a man who hit on her while we were in a group setting.

Every one of those events have been so deliciously humiliating and wish they would take place far more often but I am happy to have experienced those. Hopefully they are just the gradual stepping stones into what will one day make her an official hot GF or hotwife.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:15 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:53 am
D+D wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:55 am
D+D, I'm glad you mentioned that example because I really had not thought of or even considered that one but it certainly is a humiliating thing!

My current girlfriend is not a hot girlfriend but is aware of my cuckold fantasies/tendencies and has in the past taken initiative such as registering on dating platforms, going on dates, and going as far as spending alone time with men and having a lot of foreplay while with them but that's it ....what really has pushed my cuckold buttons immensely is the same thing you described!

She dresses very provocative and revealing when we go out and I'd say that I can vividly recall about 9-10 times in the last 2 years where she has actively engaged with men whether flirting, long conversations, dancing, or straight full blown flirting with touching and drinking.

She's had a few conversations with men who have sat next to her at the bar so she has turned on her stool and faced the man sitting on the other side and engaged in 30 to 90 min long conversations and flirting while I am left out by myself next to her just listening to her laughing and flirting as the bar tender and others around watch the woman I arrived with just ignoring me and off with the other man. So humiliating!

Another has been watching men flirt with her in front of me, buy her drinks, and she engages. Love it

And then there's there's the ones where she impulsively gets up without prior agreements and goes off to look for men to talk/dance with while leaving me alone unprepared. Hot when I spot her in the dance floor spinning and grinding her ass on a random man!

Then there have been the situations where in group settings she has given mutual friends of her and her group extended hugs and then brought them to introduce to me after she just spent giving him a looooong 45-60 second hug while asking him how he's been and catching up.

One of the most intense was watching her exchange contact info with a man who hit on her while we were in a group setting.

Every one of those events have been so deliciously humiliating and wish they would take place far more often but I am happy to have experienced those. Hopefully they are just the gradual stepping stones into what will one day make her an official hot GF or hotwife.
I would certainly imagine that your girlfriend is very close to becoming your hot girlfriend! My wife makes a lot of eye contact with men in restaurants and bars without my knowledge. They may walk by us and wink at her or smile. I know that they’ve been flirting from afar, she may even given him a upskirt, but you know, I love it!